Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:50:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
junior002

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I believe their military includes a robot named Votes-V right? Just joking  Tongue. Unmanned aircraft system is already used in the military, not just Japan but also the USA and other countries. Some countries have restriction on using drones and even for wire tapping. People are against invasion of privacy so this have been an issue specially in the United States of America. In the Philippines I have watched on news that drones were also used both by the military and the Maute Isis that invaded Marawi City in Mindanao.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I suggest that Deep Aero team must partner with big Selling and buying online shops like Ebay and Amazon. This will be big profit for deep aero team if they partner with it. And it can make the transport of products faster and cost-efficient because of the current problem like traffic jams and Oil increase hike across the world.

These type of project needs partnership with local governments. I believe that the government of each country will be involved once this project succeeds and start implementing AI driven drones. If we are pertaining to drones like Phantom 4 Pro, this may not necessarily include the government but for Cargo Drones and Passenger drones their will be traffic regulations and different policies that Deep Aero may need to comply with.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Wait a minute, will there be fire fighter drones in Deep Aero? I saw a video today about a firefighter vehicles and strategies they have in China. It was very arvanced and strategic, fast too and as i was watching i thought about drones extinguising fire. What i saw was good but i was thinking if it will be unmanned firefighting drones it would have been better and more safe.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2580

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:49 PM

Great news! Deep Aero is going to be listed on Exrates.me!

https://twitter.com/exrates_me/status/994142165583491072?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Eios%7Ctwgr%5Ecom.mubiquo.telegram.Share

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:52 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

The vision of deep aero project to make our lives easy first like calamity cargo drones are being used to transport goods with unmanned aircraft there is no hassle to deliver this is faster than car or truck., second in everyday people are wasted their times on the road worldwide due to traffic and road widening the demand of passengers drones are radically improve urban mobility giving people back in time lost in their daily commutes.

im just worried if how they can do cargo delivery or calamity rescue if the drone can run only for 30 minutes, they will need many drones to use alternately so that it can be done. And for the passenger drone I think will definitely the answer for all the commuters facing the same problem everyday, stress and bothered by the traffic... Again the idea is very interesting but how they can cater all commuters if the passenger drone can bring or ride two person at a time, another important question is how much will be the cost to ride to a passenger drone? Because if the price is very expensive i think it will not be bitten by many commuters especially those budgeted people...

drone might never be used as a public transport for regular commuters, the cost of travel is very expensive and the need for a licensed drone operator is needed. traffic on land is bad enough, lets not bring it up in the air. it would be awful to see a drone stuck in air traffic then battery drained then crashed in the middle of a land traffic.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:58:57 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
What a great idea. This time if it will just be drone spaceship without astronauts inside, if the drones happens to explode there will be no life that would sacrifice. It will not matter also it it will take more time but i believe time will be programmed because of battery life.

lucky.mandy

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

Unmanned aircraft system is already existing in other country like in japan they already using drone for crop dusting, precision agriculture, film making, rural medical services for twenty years... So what deep aero waiting for before they start to operate, because as i read in many comments here i found that many rules and regulations are needed before they can start the operation...  Why on the other country it seems so easy ?

I believe their military includes a robot named Votes-V right? Just joking  Tongue. Unmanned aircraft system is already used in the military, not just Japan but also the USA and other countries. Some countries have restriction on using drones and even for wire tapping. People are against invasion of privacy so this have been an issue specially in the United States of America. In the Philippines I have watched on news that drones were also used both by the military and the Maute Isis that invaded Marawi City in Mindanao.

Nice one there. I believe they have robocop in the US and Gundam also originated from Japan right? Well it sad to know that both parties have access to drones. I'm sure the military did find it difficult also to counter the enemy since they have the strategic location and the help of drones. This only proves that owning a drone should be regulated as well.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

May I know what are their plans for those existing drone owners? I am asking this question because if there will be a shared airspace for drones, there should be rules on flying a drone even to the hobbyist. It is like having a bike lane which all the bikers have to take that lane or else they will be in danger or the biker who are on lane will be in danger if they don't follow the rules. Especially on drones, it is important that these rules are clear and properly implemented.

I agree, I believe that this is really needed since it is over our heads. If there are no rules on these drones, we will most likely see a lot of reckless piloting which can then lead to putting people in danger for getting injuries and same goes with the properties. What's worse is that it may even stain the name of the manufacturer itself which is deep aero.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Yes the vision for Deep Aero is good. My concern at the moment aside from the safety of using drones will be the cost of actually using drones compared to using the regular means to transport the cargo. With the existence of Airplanes, why do you think that most cargo are still transported by sea? I think this is related to safety and the cost involve in using Airplanes to ship cargo. Imagine if Drones did have some sort of trouble and suddenly stop mid-air while carrying a big cargo? These concern should be addressed by Deep Aero as well in the future. I do support Deep Aero project and I hope that everything goes well with this project.

drones would be good for an immediate transport i guess, usually with planes and all other cargos, they accumulate big amount of deliveries to be brought together. Drones on the other hand could do different times of single deliveries that are needed to be delivered the soonest possible time.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.

Well, if it so happened that more people can be able to fit in the next model of drones they produce, I think that people would rather choose helicopters or choppers instead since it would be more practical. But I get your point. It would also be nice to have a model that can fit several people which can be driven from a good distance for rescue operations, that would be a really big help and would mean that less units would be sent to rescues without risking any pilot rescuer. But other than that, I think it wouldn't really that much sense to make those models so I think deep aero will only produce them if someone really ordered a model like so with valid reasons and of course enough dough..
Probably. And if Deep Aero will be producing drones for multiple passengers that needs to be reauested by and permitted by the government or else it will compete with public transportation vehicles. Well those who have money can just order this kind for their own personal use. This case will not affect and violate any law i think as long as they use it with permit and proper use.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:06:39 PM

One of the greatest devices that we have now is Drones they can capture special events like sports and pretty much any big event with interesting activities going on that look even more interesting when viewed from above and now we have the Artificial Intelligence driven economy. I'm sure that they will have impact on the society whether is good or bad.

Yes, since the drones has been manufactured, various people had genius ideas on how to improvise these drones to do various things that can benefit them and the people around them. Since then, drones have been used in so many ways either capturing special events, the greatest views, and even in movies. Truly, drones have solved a lot of problems and with this project, drones are gonna be improved more and be able to help solve more problems.
smoant

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

It seems to me that drones will not soon appear in densely populated cities. If only isolated cases of application.

While I believe this can be a problem, I do not think that this is a problem that really has no solutions. I think that as these drones get more known and more popular, people will find a way. Just imagine a lot of people wanting to using this technology both in personal reasons and governmental reasons. Clearly, the only thing needed is popularity.
havannahsavannah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.

With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.

Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Source: https://[Suspicious link removed]/2Ic12qX
I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.
Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.

since deep aero will be producing its own drone, maybe they could innovate a little , make it a solar drone where its battery life depends on the solar energy it collected, this will give the drone more battery life so it can be travel farther without worrying of draining battery.

Well, I guess Deep Aero is not a factory or manufacturer of drone instead they're the one who get drone from the manufacturer mate. Now, going back to our topic, you're suggestion or concern is for reality things happen in the future. It is really much better to travel in a long time travel using drones.

If they are going to use drones for long flights. They should focus also on creating batteries that will last long enough to travel a long distance. I imagine myself riding on a passenger drone with AI pilot. It's like I am living in a world like in the movie, "Tomorrowland".  Grin
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
i think if you buy drone as a surveillance to your house, your only wasting money dont be offended... Because we have cctv camera that can record what happened to your house the whole day 24hours, the really benifits of drone for me is to use deep aero service they have a lot to offer...

giving your place a security is not a waste of money and besides the drones that the deep aero project produced is not just an ordinary camera it can room all over the place.
So for me it is not a waste of money.
reveda

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

good project ..but why so much amount reserved for founders?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:30 PM

May i know where will be your marketplace located? Will marketing of drones be worldwide or it will only be in the base country where the store is located? If it will be worldwide then it is good. Other countries that have the capabilities to buy can also avail.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

Project looks all good but what about the costs that each products would bring?
What about the maintenance fees, repair fees etc? I can already see those burning a deep hole in the pockets of a buyer
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:02:33 PM

I have seen several fire incidents within some areas in my country that took hours before it will be declared as fire-out due to narrow roads within slam areas or high/elevated areas of a building like malls. It is kinda sad to think that if there is a way to make it faster, more lives and more properties could have been saved.

Now that DEEP AERO develop drone industry and its capabilities, I think a drone can help to disperse firefighting chemicals to those areas which are quite difficult to penetrate by firetrucks and firefighting personnel.
dabosz

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

drones hmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: