Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:02:16 PM

I also finally received my money yesterday, but I'm done with this company. Over a month is a crazy amount of time for a withdrawal. Especially when Kraken takes about 2 days. I just don't get it.

Dear adamwalker13, we are sorry for your inconvenient experience. We are constantly working on increasing our support and compliance team. Also, we are putting all efforts to make all the payments prompt and fast. Thank you for being our client and hope you'll stay with us.

Hello Cex, please make sure to reimburse 0.47 EUR missing from my withdrawal.
Please refer to #345395

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:33:57 AM

I also finally received my money yesterday, but I'm done with this company. Over a month is a crazy amount of time for a withdrawal. Especially when Kraken takes about 2 days. I just don't get it.

Dear adamwalker13, we are sorry for your inconvenient experience. We are constantly working on increasing our support and compliance team. Also, we are putting all efforts to make all the payments prompt and fast. Thank you for being our client and hope you'll stay with us.

Hello Cex, please make sure to reimburse 0.47 EUR missing from my withdrawal.
Please refer to #345395

Dear user, we are terribly sorry for missing 0.47 EUR, you will be contacted shortly by our finance team in you ticket

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

hello cex.io
may last withdraw of 100 eur ( 25 eur your commission ) ,, so i should receive 75 eur but my bank confirmed a 43 eur was transferred only ,, i double checked with my bank to see if they have subtracted commission for the transfer and they said they dont have deposits commissions at all .
please investigate my issue , thanks

up106748932

Dear user, please check your ticket, apologies for the inconvenience

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Justwondering

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:03:48 AM

PLEASE CAN YOU REPLY AND SORT OUT THIS PROBLEM .

Below is one of my many recent emails sent to CEX.IO

They keep blaming my debit card , YET they made a payment to me back in JULY , nothing has changed my side , my card is the same , it is the same issue number and all details are correct and verified at CEX.IO end.

Of course CEX.IO sent me various cut and paste responses , but things do not look good for this company , people should consider moving there coins and money else where.....very poor support , very poor replies with lots of rubbish talked and poor excuses.

Copy of todays email :-

Withdrawel Rejected ! to my debit card

User number :- up106274182

Support request number 355985

Hi , I am very very unhappy , I have re-spoken with my bank , they tell me everything you have told me is incorrect .

1) I do not have any incoming daily limit on my account , even if I did , i have not used the card.
2) The name on my card is correct , Initials and not a full name are perfectly normal.
3) why do you reject my payment , even though you sent me funds to my account around the 26th of July when I withdrew funds.
4) my card details have not changed at my bank
5) I have tried again today to withdraw money and once again you have rejected my request.

HOW do you suggest I go forwards with this ?

I need my money , IT is not a Problem at my side.

It is a issue at your side.

Paul Wilson.
emregungor

Activity: 475
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:41:35 PM

Why does cEx io not respond to support messages?
25 days ago kyc October 13, 2017 18:11  the last post 11 days ago without writing anything

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/347398
user up107486515

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:40:49 AM

25 days ago kyc October 13, 2017 18:11  the last post 11 days ago without writing anything

user up107486515

Apologies for the waiting, we've sent reminder to our support team

emregungor

Activity: 475
Merit: 127

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:29 PM

25 days ago kyc October 13, 2017 18:11  the last post 11 days ago without writing anything

user up107486515

Apologies for the waiting, we've sent reminder to our support team

https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/371322   <<< delete membership  Sad

cex io support sucks , they are not interested if you do not write here
I have posted all the documents they have requested for 1 month
I do not understand anything

(Please be so kind to help us to clarify several details in your workflow with crypto currencies.

You deposit fiat funds from your bank account to a bitstamp account, what happens next? Currently we have no screenshots that would show us any transactions that match your deposits to CEX.IO account. Please explain us your usual sequence of transactions and exchanges. Supporting documents would be appreciated as well.
Best regards,
Compliance Team)

I see a lot of documents I uploaded delete all members  ID up107486515

zcythe

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:29 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:52:23 AM by zcythe

Dear Cex.io,

Email Associated with Cex.io Account: mrsomphong.phong@gmail.com
User id: up109045438

Could you please help me on fiat withdrawal issue. I got a pending on withdrawal of payment card VISA. It just happen today I never face this problem before it was very smooth confirm.

Also before you answer and help I have something to clarify first.

1. This is VISA Automatically transfer so I think it is real time and immediately no need to wait 3 business days as you said and I have been withdrawal for about more than 10+ times from your website and got an instant
money to my bank so I think it is not from my bank issue and the VISA system is still online, also my banking system in my country is online too.

2. I have to tell you that there is a mistake on 2fa code during withdrawal I put a wrong one first and the page stuck then I put I a correct 2fa doubled again and it process with error of somthing like ETP from your website.
So, I'm worry that this case is not about banking it might be about stuck in your system pending forever, could you please kindly check this first?  

Suggest Solution #1

You can cancel the withdrawal process for me and I will do it again this time properly.

Suggest Solution #2

Currently I have 20 us dollar in my balance.
Do you want me to try testing on withdrawal properly again to prove for you that I can withdraw money instantly with the same VISA Card to my bank account?
So, if this time 20 us dollar can withdraw instantly to my bank account with no problem or wait for clearing then you can answer your financial department that this is not from customer bank side but from cex.io financial system side.

****UPDATE #1

I try withdrawal another 20 us dollar properly this time input 2fa slowly and yes it go instantly withdraw to my bank account with no problem.
So, this is a prove that it is not my bank clearing fault or my visa payment card problem, it is what I thought that the CEX.IO financial system might be stuck.

Thank you.
zcythe

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

Dear Cex.io,

Could you please help me on fiat withdrawal issue. I got a pending on withdrawal of payment card VISA. It just happen today I never face this problem before it was very smooth confirm.

1. This is VISA Automatically transfer so I think it is real time and immediately no need to wait 3 business days as you said and I have been withdrawal for about more than 10+ times from your website and got an instant
money to my bank so I think it is not from my bank issue and the VISA system is still online, also my banking system in my country is online too.

2. I have to tell you that there is a mistake on 2fa code during withdrawal I put a wrong one first and the page stuck then I put I a correct 2fa doubled again and it process with error of somthing like ETP from your website.
So, I'm worry that this case is not about banking it might be about stuck in your system pending forever, could you please kindly check this first?  

Suggest Solution #1

You can cancel the withdrawal process for me and I will do it again this time properly.

Suggest Solution #2

Do you want me to try testing on withdrawal properly again to prove for you that I can withdraw money instantly with the same VISA Card to my bank account?
So, if this time 20 us dollar can withdraw instantly to my bank account with no problem or wait for clearing then you can answer your financial department that this is not from customer bank side but from cex.io financial system side.

****UPDATE #1

I try withdrawal another 20 us dollar properly this time input 2fa slowly and yes it go instantly withdraw to my bank account with no problem.
So, this is a prove that it is not my bank clearing fault or my visa payment card problem, it is what I thought that the CEX.IO financial system might be stuck.

Thank you.

I think I have no hope. . .
Enterprize

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:31:10 PM

I have the same situation like all the members with bank transfers above.
I have made a deposit to my account via bank transfer. I've made it in 3, october. I still have ballance 0. It's too much time past.
More than 14 banking days.
CEX Support transfered my request to the complience team 5 days ago and after that no additional information.
Support is just ignoring me.
Is CEX needs some more addition documents from me or something? They did't say.

CEX support, if you reading this than my support ticket was #356769.
Can you replay me something?
I want my money to my account!
zcythe

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:40:47 PM

- STILL NOT GET MY FUND BACK -

******* RECAP OF ALL MY MATTER AND WHAT I'VE DONE START HERE ********

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

So, if this time 20 us dollar can withdraw instantly to my bank account with no problem or wait for clearing then you can answer your financial department that this is not from customer bank side but fromcex.io financial system side.

****UPDATE #1

****UPDATE #2

Still pending with no idea, answer, feedback, reason, in all channel that I can reach them, not a single word from them, now feel very curious that they are not care me or support me anymore such as:

1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit CEX.IO
3. Twitter CEX.IO
4. Facebook CEX.IO
5. Cex.io Support Email/Thicket
6. TrustPilot CEX.IO
7. Cex.io community
8. Scam bitcointalk report and pm moderator help
9. FCA Financial Conduct Authority https://www.fca.org.uk
10. Countinue looking for more until I got my 2000us completely with no cat and mouse situation

Picture of evidence case:
http://www.mx7.com/view2/AcVVTP1ndxq32A0K

******* RECAP OF ALL MY MATTER AND WHAT I'VE DONE END HERE ********

Thank you for your time and consideration.
ARTHurt

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

So, if this time 20 us dollar can withdraw instantly to my bank account with no problem or wait for clearing then you can answer your financial department that this is not from customer bank side but fromcex.io financial system side.

****UPDATE #1

****UPDATE #2

Still pending with no idea, answer, feedback, reason, in all channel that I can reach them, not a single word from them, now feel very curious that they are not care me or support me anymore such as:

1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit CEX.IO
3. Twitter CEX.IO
4. Facebook CEX.IO
6. TrustPilot CEX.IO
7. Cex.io community
10. Countinue looking for more until I got my 2000us completely with no cat and mouse situation

My friend, stay calm, they will contact you ... they are just very slow in support
ARTHurt

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

I have made a deposit to my account via bank transfer. I've made it in 3, october. I still have ballance 0. It's too much time past.
CEX Support transfered my request to the complience team 5 days ago and after that no additional information.

When you sent them a bank transfer in Oct, 3rd, were you a verified account? If not, you have to pass the verification process with them.
This process is a looong time to wait...

In my case they verified my account after almost a month, but I haven't sent anything until getting verified because that money is just blocked funds.
zcythe

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:56:11 AM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

****UPDATE #1

****UPDATE #2

1. Bitcointalk
2. Reddit CEX.IO
3. Twitter CEX.IO
4. Facebook CEX.IO
6. TrustPilot CEX.IO
7. Cex.io community

My friend, stay calm, they will contact you ... they are just very slow in support

Sorry my friend, they have did contact back but with the same auto sentence like please wait and I have been waiting them to solve this basic issue with no goal result a while now, I have no idea what process or what they are doing so long. Thank you for your concern.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

****UPDATE #1

Thank you.

We sincerely apologise for this situation. We've already contacted our financial department, they took your issues under control and soon they will get back to you. Today your withdrawal transaction will be cancelled and your money will come back to your CEX.IO account, so you'll can make withdrawal again

zcythe

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:55:55 AM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

****UPDATE #1

Thank you.

We sincerely apologise for this situation. We've already contacted our financial department, they took your issues under control and soon they will get back to you. Today your withdrawal transaction will be cancelled and your money will come back to your CEX.IO account, so you'll can make withdrawal again

CEX.IO, If what you state above is true and coming up real today, I don't know what to say anymore on this moment, it just like my life come back again, the war has pass. Very appreciated a lot for this. Please don't let this huge of hope down again.
zcythe

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:00:12 PM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

****UPDATE #1

Thank you.

CEX.IO, If what you state above is true and coming up real today, I don't know what to say anymore on this moment, it just like my life come back again, the war has pass. Very appreciated a lot for this. Please don't let this huge of hope down again.

CASE CLOSED SUCCESSFULLY HAPPILY.

CEX.IO is NOT* SCAM or FRAUD 100% I can guarantee from my own experience.

My issues/problems/cases has been solved and took CEX.IO Just only 1 business day (they promise not more then 3)

So, anyone facing withdrawal problem like me I suggest from my own experience that just be patience and wait as they said.

They truly got a huge load of customer problems and I think they might just lack of people to handle a lot of this load especially withdrawal problem is a sensitive case for financial department to clearly investigate and solve with the bank one by one for each customer and there working environment might not a kind of rushing but going slowly and yes I agree with you guys for the fact that you facing and requesting something to CEX.IO and got a very slowly unusual feedback is currently a con of this exchange.

BUT, as one of the innocent customer and I'm not with any side I type with truly out of my heart and facts from my own experiences (you can check my profile that I'm just normal customer came cross to CEX.IO and used it), And I have did read all over the bad and long wait review from more than 100+ reviews and pages from bitcointalk forum. I also did research in all kinds of these channels, you see I do a lot of work to make my problem with CEX.IO accomplished happily and it became true and it is one of the success case.

What I have did:

1. Bitcointalk 4 topics at a row
2. Reddit CEX.IO
3. Twitter CEX.IO
4. Facebook CEX.IO
6. TrustPilot CEX.IO
7. Cex.io community

PS. If some one, my friend, need a talk or information from my experience, please feel free to chat.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

Dear Cex.io,

Suggest Solution #1

Suggest Solution #2

****UPDATE #1

Thank you.

CASE CLOSED SUCCESSFULLY HAPPILY.

My issues/problems/cases has been solved and took CEX.IO Just only 1 business day (they promise not more then 3)

So, anyone facing withdrawal problem like me I suggest from my own experience that just be patience and wait as they said.

They truly got a huge load of customer problems and I think they might just lack of people to handle a lot of this load especially withdrawal problem is a sensitive case for financial department to clearly investigate and solve with the bank one by one for each customer and there working environment might not a kind of rushing but going slowly and yes I agree with you guys for the fact that you facing and requesting something to CEX.IO and got a very slowly unusual feedback is currently a con of this exchange.

BUT, as one of the innocent customer and I'm not with any side I type with truly out of my heart and facts from my own experiences (you can check my profile that I'm just normal customer came cross to CEX.IO and used it), And I have did read all over the bad and long wait review from more than 100+ reviews and pages from bitcointalk forum. I also did research in all kinds of these channels, you see I do a lot of work to make my problem with CEX.IO accomplished happily and it became true and it is one of the success case.

What I have did:

1. Bitcointalk 4 topics at a row
2. Reddit CEX.IO
3. Twitter CEX.IO
4. Facebook CEX.IO
6. TrustPilot CEX.IO
7. Cex.io community

PS. If some one, my friend, need a talk or information from my experience, please feel free to chat.

Thank you so much for the feedback. We are constantly improving our customer service, today we've increased our compliance and support team twice, so we believe in nearest future we will be much more effective. Thank you for your patience and response!

Enterprize

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

When you sent them a bank transfer in Oct, 3rd, were you a verified account? If not, you have to pass the verification process with them.

In my case they verified my account after almost a month, but I haven't sent anything until getting verified because that money is just blocked funds.

In my case I have been verified before sent them some money.
In my profile on the site status is "Verified".
19 banking days past for me! 19, Karl!
ARTHurt

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:25:18 PM

In my case I have been verified before sent them some money.
In my profile on the site status is "Verified".
19 banking days past for me! 19, Karl!

... then it's a CryptoCapital issue again, the same endless CryptoCapital bullshit

What a pitty cex refuses to accept they lose a lot of business and clients because of this incompetent payment partner, despite the good will from cex

Try to attach the proof of bank transaction to your ticket in cex support and hopefully they will try to trace why the money is not confirmed from CryptoCapital bank !?
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: