Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:30:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 12:30:56 AM

IS it possible to add another a person with his new payment card for withdrawing on the same Cex account? It is a family member and we use same IP and residential address or it's better to create another account on cex?
I would not want to have a problem with access to two accounts with one IP.

Unfortunately no, we accept only 1 account per 1 person. Thank you very much for understanding

can we have a problem if have two accounts for two different persons, but they would have access from one IP?
thanks

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misha80

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:36:07 AM

My negative story

By signing up and passing the verification, I sent 11.10.2017 swift transfer 2000 EUR to make a deposit.
19.10.2017 (after 8 days) I created a ticket about the payment (#363516).
20.10.2017 I received the answer: "I will escalate this matter to the concerned department. The person in charge will get back to you in the nearest possible time for assistance"
24.10.2017 (13 days from the date of transfer). Since nothing happened, I updated the ticket. Received a reply from Finance Team: "We kindly ask you do not worry, your payment is under review of our Compliance department. As soon as they will verify your payment your funds will be credited to your account immediately".
26.10.2017 (15 days). I again reminded myself the ticket
28.10.2017 (17 days) I received a new ticket (#372068) from the Compliance Team with the formulaic request to provide additional photo identification document. That is, after waiting two and a half weeks, I was just given an additional automatic request. Faster it could be done?
30.10.2017 I sent the additional requested photos.
Today 01.11.2017, nothing happens, ticket is open (#372068). From the moment of sending transfer expired 22 days.

It's just hell
Can you help me to get my deposit in my account?

Up109090978
24 days from the date of transfer!
Cex.io, where's my money?
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

The support team for this site seems to be backlogged massively (like many sites during this boom it seems...).

I am trying to get verifierd for like 2-3 weeks now, I have uploaded my passport/ documents etc a couple times. There always seems to be some error, and the only response from support is usually a message saying that it will take longer to respond....

very frustrating!

Hello, could please provide us with your ID number so we can check where is the trouble. Thank you in advance.

up109080595

thank you for the quick reply! I hope you get it sorted out!

hello, sorry for the waiting, we got the reply from our compliance team, they are waiting for scans of the documents they asked you in the ticket, as soon as you do they will finish your verification. thank you very much in advance!

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 05:43:49 PM

Margin trading during SegWit2x
As the SegWit2X fork is approaching, we would like to update our customers on the actions we plan to undertake in the nearest future
https://blog.cex.io/cryptonews/temporary-stop-margin-trading-cex-io-16658

As the SegWit2X fork is approaching, we would like to update our customers on the actions we plan to undertake in the nearest future. In our previous statement we announced that, after the chain is divided into two, all our users who will have BTC on their balances at the moment of the fork will receive the new B2X coins. The respective trading pairs (B2X/BTC, B2X/USD, B2X/EUR, and B2X/GBP) will also appear on the platform. But it seems more complicated with margin trading.
Temporary Termination of Margin Trading
We believe all our users have to benefit from the future fork and intent to make it technically correct, avoiding any potentially arising issues. That is why we want to draw your attention to the fact that it is not clear what chain will follow the initial rules and which will conform to the new protocol. Besides, considering the concerns about the SegWit2X replay protection, there exists the risk of transactions being reflected on both chains.
This uncertainty about the expected SegWit2X fork has led us to the decision to temporarily stop margin trading on our platform.
Please, note the following information:
On November 6, we will disable opening new positions for Bitcoin pairs (BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/BTC) in margin trading.
We kindly request you to close BTC/USD, BTC/EUR, ETH/BTC positions in margin trading no later than November, 9, 23:59:59 UTC. This term was calculated considering block #494,784 at which the fork will take place with an additional time spare of 72 hours.
If some positions including the mentioned pairs still remain open, we reserve the right to close them on our own for the safety of your fundings.
We would like to emphasize that it is a short-term measure taken to avoid the confusion around the split chains. And as soon as the situation with balances and coin splits stabilizes, trading on margin will be available again.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Besides, as announced earlier, we plan to temporarily disable BTC deposits and withdrawals on the platform. It will happen approximately 10 blocks before the fork. And as soon as we ensure that everything is stable, the mentioned operations will be enabled as always.
Concerning the operations involving the new B2X coins, we will provide the opportunity for our users to carry them out later. We also have to emphasize it is necessary to be very attentive when making the latter transactions, as various services may refer to the two blockchains in different ways.
In any case, we will keep you updated about any changes. And we guarantee that our team will do their best to ensure that you receive the highest benefits.
Now, take a chance to buy some Bitcoins on CEX.IO and receive the new coin after the fork!

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
heliben

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:09:14 PM

The support team for this site seems to be backlogged massively (like many sites during this boom it seems...).

I am trying to get verifierd for like 2-3 weeks now, I have uploaded my passport/ documents etc a couple times. There always seems to be some error, and the only response from support is usually a message saying that it will take longer to respond....

very frustrating!

Hello, could please provide us with your ID number so we can check where is the trouble. Thank you in advance.

up109080595

hello, sorry for the waiting, we got the reply from our compliance team, they are waiting for scans of the documents they asked you in the ticket, as soon as you do they will finish your verification. thank you very much in advance!

I am sorry, I do not understand what else they need. I have uploaded it all to the website. Should I send it via email?

They have mulitple scans of my passport, mit ID card and Selfies with my passport there.

Oh yea and they have a scan of a utility bill (probably multiple times by now, too).

Pleas explain what else they need me to do???
misha80

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:42 PM

My negative story

By signing up and passing the verification, I sent 11.10.2017 swift transfer 2000 EUR to make a deposit.
20.10.2017 I received the answer: "I will escalate this matter to the concerned department. The person in charge will get back to you in the nearest possible time for assistance"
24.10.2017 (13 days from the date of transfer). Since nothing happened, I updated the ticket. Received a reply from Finance Team: "We kindly ask you do not worry, your payment is under review of our Compliance department. As soon as they will verify your payment your funds will be credited to your account immediately".
28.10.2017 (17 days) I received a new ticket (#372068) from the Compliance Team with the formulaic request to provide additional photo identification document. That is, after waiting two and a half weeks, I was just given an additional automatic request. Faster it could be done?
Today 01.11.2017, nothing happens, ticket is open (#372068). From the moment of sending transfer expired 22 days.

It's just hell

Up109090978
27 days from the date of transfer!
Support ignored me. Repulsive service.
CEX.IO, WHERE'S MY MONEY?
misha80

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:23:34 AM

My negative story

It's just hell

Up109090978
27 days from the date of transfer!
Support ignored me. Repulsive service.
CEX.IO, WHERE'S MY MONEY?

Deposit credited. It took 27 days
cwstan84

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

My withdraw took 2.5 months and yet Still few days reply one email. And only told me pass to finance team further check , they email me told me pass to finance team more than 10 times and yet no any receipt or reference from bank.
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084

≡v≡

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:37:03 PM

very frustrating!

up109080595

It seems nobody is interested in issues I have,
I deposited via wire transfer, then bought some BCH to buy anminers from bitmain directly, I bought them, the coins I left I sent back to my cex.io BCH address and they are still in pending status, for more than two weeks now.

For verification I have sent all the necessary documents you requested, if you need any further info I'm ready to provide it, but nobody is interested in supporting me and I'm guessing that you've done this to many customers and using our money until you want them to use. I have nothing to hide and I don't see a reason why the verification process is taking this long, plus it was my request to get the VIP or how you call it verification. The deposit was made on 25th of October and I'm still waiting
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

very frustrating!

up109080595

I deposited via wire transfer, then bought some BCH to buy anminers from bitmain directly, I bought them, the coins I left I sent back to my cex.io BCH address and they are still in pending status, for more than two weeks now.

For verification I have sent all the necessary documents you requested, if you need any further info I'm ready to provide it, but nobody is interested in supporting me and I'm guessing that you've done this to many customers and using our money until you want them to use. I have nothing to hide and I don't see a reason why the verification process is taking this long, plus it was my request to get the VIP or how you call it verification. The deposit was made on 25th of October and I'm still waiting

Apologies for the waiting, we have sent the reminder to the Compliance team

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:18:25 PM

My withdraw took 2.5 months and yet Still few days reply one email. And only told me pass to finance team further check , they email me told me pass to finance team more than 10 times and yet no any receipt or reference from bank.

Could you please  provide us with the t=icket number so we can escalate the question to the support department

mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

very frustrating!

up109080595

kidding me right?
you are resolving this for 16 days now, there's only one employee in support team?
If you can't serve me as your customer, release my funds, send them back to the address they came from and we are done, is it hard to do? I think it isn't hard to do and it doesn't require two damn weeks!
mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

very frustrating!

up109080595

Hello??
why the hell my balance is still pending?
whole damn company is a joke,
beware people use it on your risk or don't use it at all
the ate my damn funds, which I deposited on 25th of October and still in pending process and these shitheads seem to be too busy to solve my BCH deposit problem!

what the fuck is going on? nobody is answering, do you really have one employ in support team? or the fucking whole company is one man band? I want my deposit to be released, if you can't serve me as a customer give me back my money which is pending deposit since October 25!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

very frustrating!

up109080595

Hello??
the ate my damn funds, which I deposited on 25th of October and still in pending process and these shitheads seem to be too busy to solve my BCH deposit problem!

what the fuck is going on? nobody is answering, do you really have one employ in support team? or the fucking whole company is one man band? I want my deposit to be released, if you can't serve me as a customer give me back my money which is pending deposit since October 25!

Hello, as far as we have understood your question is solved by our Compliance team? If you have any further question please PM us.

mettalmag
Legendary

≡v≡

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:33:29 PM

very frustrating!

up109080595

Hello??

Hello, as far as we have understood your question is solved by our Compliance team? If you have any further question please PM us.
BCH deposit issue was resolved.
It's funny but I have same issue depositing BTC now, the amount is small and it has passed tons of confirmations, but status is pending still.
Also please tell me if there's some  kind of problem with my account/verification, I'll just stop using your service, it's not comfortable to use support service after every transaction. Request #391805

tacotz

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

its been a month since cex.io sent me a confirmation of approval for my 39000 EUR  withdrawal and no money yet
this is REALLY worrying cex.io
 where is my money ?

up106748932
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

its been a month since cex.io sent me a confirmation of approval for my 39000 EUR  withdrawal and no money yet
this is REALLY worrying cex.io
 where is my money ?

up106748932

Hello, our apologies for the delay, we have already sent the inquiry to Finance and Compliance departments, and we will be back as soon as we get information from them.

ARTHurt

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:05:08 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 10:11:48 AM by ARTHurt

Withdrawal Status Update

We have received your withdrawal request. Our Compliance Department needs to properly check it. The Compliance Officer should update the status of the payment during the next 3 days.

This measure is undertaken as CEX.IO complies with AML/KYC procedures.

Thanks for patience and understanding.  

Are you kidding me CEX?
3 days have passed and nobody even picked up that freakin' request?

For any issues, contact our customer service 24/7: support@cex.io

You are so damn right... right?
It's like I would once again open a damn ticket with you then noone picking it up earlier than one week just to apologize and escalate to Compliance/Finance for yet another week?

Then what?
Waiting  for another Month+ for damn CryptoCapital to deliver?

Seriously, how can you expect in your imagination, in 2017, to have such relation with your clients?

Honestly, what do you have more to offer except the God damn apologies... endless, endless, endless apologies???

------

No, I will not give you any ticket Id 'cause I don't have one!
I will not open one!  ... figure out!

I just want to wait and count how possibly longer than 48 hours (on your competitors) can take a simple 13k euro withdrawal, from the day of request to the day of bank account crediting... without any pressure.
Just... take your time...!

-
-
-

L.E.

I have to retract what I said yesterday (partially), because money arrived in record time!

Then the good news for everyone:
I also noticed that CEX just replaced CryptoCapital with a brand new payment provider (for SEPA) which I also work with and it's very reliable.
Big big + for CEX!

The remaining issue is the big delay from Compliance Team to validate the withdrawal requests (took 4 days in my case, and even more for other users)

Cheers,
cwstan84

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:15:50 AM

Please be kindly informed that we have already requested information in bank once again and shortly await to receive any update

for the pass 3 months , every 3 days you guys only reply me this words and no any further work be done. I am curious that how many years you want drag my case? this is consider a correct way of doing business scam?
gobbledygook

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:43:48 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 08:23:20 PM by gobbledygook

CEX turning to SCAM???

i am VERIFIED customer at CEX with 5 years old account.
9 days ago i placed w/draw request for 20K EUR. email i received immediately said that up to 3 days cex is checking the request. so far, it's in the same stage: "processing..."

UPDATE: THE ISSUE IS IN PROGRESS... WAITING BIT MORE...

UPDATE #2: STATUS CHANGED TO "PROCESSED": looks like we are on track again )) let's wait deposit to bank itself and i consider we are good.
for fairness' sake i shall say, that during these days that my swift was stuck i made several w/draws through credit card and all went super smooth in both cases! therefore, CEX is still one of the cheapest and fastest options if u need w/draw lesser sums to credit card.

support responded twice but nothing is happening:

Thank you for your patience.

We apologize for the delay.
We have set higher priority to your deposit request.

The Compliance Team will check your deposit as soon as only possible.

Thank you for understanding in advance.

Thank you for contacting us.

I will escalate this matter to the concerned department. The person in charge will get back to you in the nearest possible time for assistance.
Your patience on this matter is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for understanding.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: