Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **CEX.IO Bitcoin Exchange ** Buy Bitcoins with Cards in iOS / Android App***  (Read 422130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoChartIndex

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

Cex.io Exchange is now listed on CryptoChartIndex , Now you can get all information regarding Cex.io Exchange on CryptoChartIndex!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

On 13 January 2018, I bankwired US$10,000 to CEX. CEX rejected the bankwire and told they would refund my amount.
Till today, after over 90 days, the amount has not been credited.

Despite several followups with CEX, they have not provided any proof of attempt to transfer my money. Everytime they have responded with "please be patient", "our Finance Department is working on this" or "the issue will be escalated".

My bank in the UAE told me that CEX's bank in Poland has confirmed that CEX account is blocked due to prosecution order. To me it's irrelevant. All I need is my $10,000 back in my account.

Please provide your assistance in this regard. I expect CEX to be professional since they are based in the UK.

up108984857

I have a similar problem with this "stock-market". My CEX.IO ID# up118741364 On 21 february I bankwired US$5000,9 to CEX. My bank informed me that I wouldn't be able to recall the transfer and after my confirmation the operation was completed. 60 days left but I still didn't get any money on my CEX-account. The support service answered to all my letters (ticket 709424) with standart phrases «We will do our best to find the solution», «We kindly ask you to understand that it may take some time», but they didn't provide any proofs that they did anything regarding to my problem. As I see now a lot of people have the same issues with CEX. Here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2756135.0 a guy proposes to file complants to the UK police, may be it could help?

Dear GeneralJarmen,

We are glad to inform you that your deposit has been successfully refunded back to your bank account.

Please accept our apologies for such a delay in resolving the issue and for all the inconveniences caused.

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
ibrahim4com2

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:43:55 PM

Cex.io provided me with a bank account to send them my money.
When i did that they told me that they don't have any bank accounts and i had transferred my money to their finance partner.
So,They had manipulated me by putting me at their finance partner mercy who is unknown. It's been 43 days since I've transferred the amount that hasn't added to my balance. I've sent them many emails and they keep telling me that they can't do anything at the moment and they are waiting for any reply from their finance partner. I've talked with my lawyer who asked me to provide him with their CEX.IO manager's phone number and I've asked them many times their manager's phone number but they refused to give me any phone number.

My ticket no: 759976
User id       :up115245224

Below you will find the the payment information that i was given by cex.io:

Beneficiary name: GLOBAL TRADE SOLUTIONS A.G.
Beneficiary address: Bahnhofstrasse 21, 6300 Zug Switzerland
Beneficiary’s Bank name: VP Bank Ltd.
Beneficiary’s Bank address: Aeulestrasse 6, Vaduz 9490, Liechtenstein
Beneficiary’s bank account number (IBAN): LI9408805503946900001
Beneficiary bank SWIFT: VPBVLI2X
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

Cex.io provided me with a bank account to send them my money.
When i did that they told me that they don't have any bank accounts and i had transferred my money to their finance partner.
So,They had manipulated me by putting me at their finance partner mercy who is unknown. It's been 43 days since I've transferred the amount that hasn't added to my balance. I've sent them many emails and they keep telling me that they can't do anything at the moment and they are waiting for any reply from their finance partner. I've talked with my lawyer who asked me to provide him with their CEX.IO manager's phone number and I've asked them many times their manager's phone number but they refused to give me any phone number.

My ticket no: 759976
User id       :up115245224

Below you will find the the payment information that i was given by cex.io:

Beneficiary name: GLOBAL TRADE SOLUTIONS A.G.
Beneficiary address: Bahnhofstrasse 21, 6300 Zug Switzerland
Beneficiary’s Bank name: VP Bank Ltd.
Beneficiary’s Bank address: Aeulestrasse 6, Vaduz 9490, Liechtenstein
Beneficiary’s bank account number (IBAN): LI9408805503946900001
Beneficiary bank SWIFT: VPBVLI2X

Dear ibrahim4com2,
Thank you for your comment.

Let me kindly clarify that bank transfers are processed by our licenced payment provider partners, not by CEX.IO. I have gone through your previous correspondence and didn't find any mentions, that we use a personal bank account for such purposes. We kindly ask you to consider that our team is not interested in misleading our clients or potential clients, so there were no manipulations, just an ordinary misunderstanding took a place.

As far as I see from the previous correspondence, you have not entered the deposit reference number as there was no appropriate field for this info at your bank's form. Unfortunately, this issue might cause the delay as your transfer might get slowed down in processing without this information. Because of the nature of cryptocurrency, all payments have to pass numerous verifications at each stage and it may be a time-consuming procedure. On this point, we ask you to understand that bank transfer is a complicated process and may take time to get to the receiving account.

In case you want to contact our platform by phone, we kindly ask you to send us here via Private messages next information:
1. Please send us with your actual contact phone number;
2. Specify your local time zone or current geolocation;
3. Specify a convenient time for a call at your local time.
After we receive the requested info, our Customer Success department will contact you.

Looking forward to your reply.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
ibrahim4com2

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Thank you for your reply. I would like to mention that Cex.io asked me to provide them with MT-103 document
in order to do their investigation and adds the amount to my balance. For who dont know what is the MT-103 form,
 it' s an international document that you get from your bank and it shows all details about the transaction
including all information about the sender and the beneficiary. I can't understand that we live in 2018.
it is unacceptable to spend more than 47 days looking for a transaction that you have all the details about.
However, I understand that as you said it's a complicated process but what i don't understand that you don't
want to give me a deadline. That means you don't have any rules about managing this process. Besides,
as i told you before no one would wait to unlimited time. I really, appreciate your reply and i am looking forward to your reply.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Thank you for your reply. I would like to mention that Cex.io asked me to provide them with MT-103 document
in order to do their investigation and adds the amount to my balance. For who dont know what is the MT-103 form,
 it' s an international document that you get from your bank and it shows all details about the transaction
including all information about the sender and the beneficiary. I can't understand that we live in 2018.
it is unacceptable to spend more than 47 days looking for a transaction that you have all the details about.
However, I understand that as you said it's a complicated process but what i don't understand that you don't
want to give me a deadline. That means you don't have any rules about managing this process. Besides,
as i told you before no one would wait to unlimited time. I really, appreciate your reply and i am looking forward to your reply.

Dear ibrahim4com2,
Thank you for your reply.

As we stated before, the investigation process involves a third party - our payment provider, that is why we can't give you an estimated resolving time. A lot of things do not depend on our company in this case. We understand that it might be frustration, but we kindly ask you for understanding and patience on this matter. We are doing our best in order to speed-up your case solving and manage the situation to a satisfying end.

Please reply to this post in case you have any other concerns or queries.

LongHodler

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:48:42 AM

Dear CEX,

My userid is: up113940437

It has been 2 months and 10 days since I have opened the ticket #740302. Please note that this is a follow-up of the ticket that you closed although I have provided the required documents. In total it's been more than 6 months to pass the AML/KYC form verification.

Do you think this is fair?
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Dear CEX,

It has been 2 months and 10 days since I have opened the ticket #740302. Please note that this is a follow-up of the ticket that you closed although I have provided the required documents. In total it's been more than 6 months to pass the AML/KYC form verification.

Dear LongHodler,

Please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences caused by this time-comsuming process.

Kindly be informed that it is an obligatory procedure, as our company strictly follows AML and KYC policies and all the provided information should be checked carefully by our team. But in order to speed up the process, we have set a high priority for your ticket and we have also asked our concerned department to check the status of your request as soon as possible. Thus, you will be updated via email on this matter in the near future.

Hoping for your understanding and patience.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 11:04:03 AM

Hello!
My ticket is 773685.
I made BTC withdrawal. But it stuck in pending status for 4 hours without BTC blockchain
TxId. Support engineer wrote that I have to wait patiently.
How much time I have to wait for my BTC to withdraw?
On status.cex.io there’s no info about crypto withdrawal delays. What has happened with my
transaction???

Dear EvgenyV,

Thank you for your post.

As we can see our Tech department has already resolved the issue and the transaction has been restored.

Kindly be informed that BTC transactions were unstable at that time and our Status page was updated on this matter, but a bit later, as it took some time to identify the issue.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

LongHodler

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Dear CEX,

Dear LongHodler,

Please accept our apologies for all the inconveniences caused by this time-comsuming process.

Kindly be informed that it is an obligatory procedure, as our company strictly follows AML and KYC policies and all the provided information should be checked carefully by our team. But in order to speed up the process, we have set a high priority for your ticket and we have also asked our concerned department to check the status of your request as soon as possible. Thus, you will be updated via email on this matter in the near future.

Hoping for your understanding and patience.

Thanks, I received the email today and provided the new documents I have been asked for.

I will continue to share my experience here.
LongHodler

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

Hello!
My ticket is 773685.
I made BTC withdrawal. But it stuck in pending status for 4 hours without BTC blockchain
On status.cex.io there’s no info about crypto withdrawal delays. What has happened with my
transaction???

Dear EvgenyV,

Thank you for your post.

As we can see our Tech department has already resolved the issue and the transaction has been restored.

Kindly be informed that BTC transactions were unstable at that time and our Status page was updated on this matter, but a bit later, as it took some time to identify the issue.

Shortly after sending the new documents that I have been asked, CEX.IO solved the issue.

This process started on January 10. During this time, many developments occurred in crypto world that I have missed due to this verification. Thanks CEX.IO!!!
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:12:22 AM

Hello!
My ticket is 773685.
transaction???

Dear EvgenyV,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you for your answer I appreciate it.
It finally took 25 hours for transaction to proccess.
Hope you refresh status.cex.io page in a timely manner.

Dear EvgenyV,

Please except our apologies for such a delay in processing of your transaction.

We take every comment and feedback very seriously. And we are doing our best to inform about any updates on the status in a timely manner. However, it may take some time to identify the issue. But as soon as it's done, we work hard on fixing.

Besides, our users can also subscribe to the updates and be informed about the latest news: https://status.cex.io/

Should you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team via the next channels:
https://support.cex.io/hc/en-us/requests/new - Help Centre
https://www.facebook.com/CEX.IO - Facebook
https://twitter.com/cex_io - Twitter

We are happy to assist you 24/7.

CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

Hello!
My ticket is 773685.
transaction???

Dear EvgenyV,

Thank you for your post.

Shortly after sending the new documents that I have been asked, CEX.IO solved the issue.

This process started on January 10. During this time, many developments occurred in crypto world that I have missed due to this verification. Thanks CEX.IO!!!

Dear LongHodler,

We highly appreciate your cooperation and readiness to help us complete the necessary procedures.

However, we are sincerely concerned and apologize for the lost opportunities and that we fell short on your expectations when it comes to the response rate. We want to hear about the things we are doing well and the things we can improve. And thus, your feedback on AML/KYC procedure is much appreciated, as we continue to improve our customer service.

We do understand that the above-mentioned process was so time-consuming but let us mention that you may also consider applying for Verified Plus account. All the information we received for AML/KYC procedure will be used during the Verified Plus upgrade and your request will be processed almost instantly.

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know. We would be glad to help you.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:16:09 AM

CEX, how should a project apply to be listed on your site? Do the developers need to approach you, or do you choose coins on your own due diligence? Ty.
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

CEX, how should a project apply to be listed on your site? Do the developers need to approach you, or do you choose coins on your own due diligence? Ty.

Dear pinkflower,
Thank you for contacting us.

Please be informed that  plans regarding our coin list are developed by our own team, but we appreciate your interest

However, if you have a coin suggestion - please post it here:
https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/topics/200082417-Feature-Requests
Our Development team regularly check the support forums for new ideas from our community and your suggestion may be noticed.

Thank you for understanding.

pinkflower

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

Dear pinkflower,

Please be informed that  plans regarding our coin list are developed by our own team, but we appreciate your interest

Our Development team regularly check the support forums for new ideas from our community and your suggestion may be noticed.

CEX, I visited the link you recommended but its not so active anymore. Anyhow I will leave Burst's information in this thread for you to read and decide if its something you will list in your exchange that might add some value to CEX. Ty.

General information
  • Name: Burst
  • Ticker: BURST
  • Number of decimals: 8
  • Maximum supply: 2,158,812,800
  • Algorithm: Proof-of-Capacity
  • Release: no ICO, no premine
  • Developers: PoC Consortium

Exchanges listed
  • bisq (P2P exchange): BURST/BTC
  • Bittrex: BURST/BTC
  • C-Cex: BURST/BTC, USD, LTC, Doge
  • Coinroom: BURST/USD, EUR, PLN, GBP, NOK, CHF, CZK, DKK
  • Indacoin: BURST/USD, EUR, RUB (Visa & MasterCard)
  • Livecoin: BURST/BTC
  • Poloniex: BURST/BTC
  • UPbit: BURST/BTC
  • xchange.me: BURST/BTC, ETH

More information

Technical support / contact
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

Dear pinkflower,

Please be informed that  plans regarding our coin list are developed by our own team, but we appreciate your interest

CEX, I visited the link you recommended but its not so active anymore. Anyhow I will leave Burst's information in this thread for you to read and decide if its something you will list in your exchange that might add some value to CEX. Ty.

General information
  • Name: Burst
  • Ticker: BURST
  • Number of decimals: 8
  • Maximum supply: 2,158,812,800
  • Algorithm: Proof-of-Capacity
  • Release: no ICO, no premine
  • Developers: PoC Consortium

Exchanges listed
  • bisq (P2P exchange): BURST/BTC
  • Bittrex: BURST/BTC
  • C-Cex: BURST/BTC, USD, LTC, Doge
  • Coinroom: BURST/USD, EUR, PLN, GBP, NOK, CHF, CZK, DKK
  • Indacoin: BURST/USD, EUR, RUB (Visa & MasterCard)
  • Livecoin: BURST/BTC
  • Poloniex: BURST/BTC
  • UPbit: BURST/BTC
  • xchange.me: BURST/BTC, ETH

More information

Technical support / contact

Dear pinkflower,

Thank you for the information provided and for your interest in our platform.

We will consider your suggestion. In case we need your assistance on this matter we will surely contact you.

With regard to the above-mentioned link, we have rechecked it and it works properly from our side. Thus, you may try to clear the cache and cookies of your browser and make sure that you do not use proxy, VPN, Adblock or incognito mode.
However, in order to post a new suggestion, it is necessary to sign in to the account first.

pinkflower

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

I appreciate the reply. Ty. I hope you find the project good enough to make your team list it. The PoCC developers have been hard at work to revive the coin and make it deserving to be placed among at least the top 50 of cryptocurrencies.

Thankfully its working. The community is growing together with mining capacity and node count.
boki88

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

I have problem singing in, when i click on send SMS code nothing happens, just have delay if i click it again. Is that some maintence problem or is it related to my account?
CEX (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 09:51:48 AM

I have problem singing in, when i click on send SMS code nothing happens, just have delay if i click it again. Is that some maintence problem or is it related to my account?

Dear boki88,

We believe that your post is related to a technical issue that happened on our platform few days ago. It resulted in SMS/Phone Code unstable delivery, but this difficulty was already resolved.
Please contact us in case you still cannot get access to your account.

Also, we recommend you to monitor our Status Page, where you can find the latest information about the functionality of our website. Status Page is available by the following link:
https://status.cex.io/

Feel free to contact us in case of questions.

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: