Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.

Wow that’s some crazy good luck wish I had won but oh well someone’s gotta win glad it was someone good that won hope he makes good use of the winnings maybe team will do another and we get a shot again next time

Will they hold these kinds of contests now on a regular basis? Or was the last quiz a one-time only thing? Rewarding people for informing themselves and learning about the project might be a great way to attract even more people to the project.

Vanig love their telegram channel. The quiz is now daily and once a week there is an AMA.
Everything in the Telegram Channel, which has more members daily.
Just missed the quiz yesterday. But I saw that the others knew the answers very quickly. For one question, it only took 15 seconds.

Haha they are some smart and swift guys in their telegram group before you say jack the right answer has been given. I commend Vanig for introducing a quiz contest it helps brings investors and the team closer.

I need to spend more time on Vanig telegram channel, I missed this contest.  BTW what's price they are giving to the winner?

The first place get Vanig Token for 100$ and the two runnerups Token for 25$. The Telegram contest is a really funny thing.
Bobobfofi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

judicious vision! Good luck guys.
1983Danielle

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:05:00 PM

Hey devs. Please send me your proposal in PM!
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

If you are not participating in the vanig telegram contest you are missing out a lot.. Yesterday contest was fun and winners will be rewarded with vanig tokens. The contest will be going on every day.

A friend of mine emerged a winner yesterday, i was really happy for him. I'll ensure i take part in the coming contest.

Wow that’s some crazy good luck wish I had won but oh well someone’s gotta win glad it was someone good that won hope he makes good use of the winnings maybe team will do another and we get a shot again next time

Will they hold these kinds of contests now on a regular basis? Or was the last quiz a one-time only thing? Rewarding people for informing themselves and learning about the project might be a great way to attract even more people to the project.

Vanig love their telegram channel. The quiz is now daily and once a week there is an AMA.
Just missed the quiz yesterday. But I saw that the others knew the answers very quickly. For one question, it only took 15 seconds.

Haha they are some smart and swift guys in their telegram group before you say jack the right answer has been given. I commend Vanig for introducing a quiz contest it helps brings investors and the team closer.

I need to spend more time on Vanig telegram channel, I missed this contest.  BTW what's price they are giving to the winner?

The first place get Vanig Token for 100$ and the two runnerups Token for 25$. The Telegram contest is a really funny thing.

Wow, this is really awesome. Good marketing from Vanig team. I will also take part of this contest. I know it's not easy to win as many people are taking part into this contest.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

I missed it too. I only meant the latter part of the AMA, and from what I noticed it appeared to have be a huge success. I hope to meet the next one.

One of admins wrote recently that they possibly make another AMA the next week. I think we will know more precisely in the beginning of the week. Just watch attetively the Telegram group, there's always something interesting there.

Yea. They plan on making the AMA a weekly thing and also you are very correct, there is always something to read about in the telegram group. I got to know they do quiz at times in there too.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Congratulations to winners! I am watching this contest and its really good game. There are very smart people on Vanig telegram channel, I think it's very hard for me to win this game Smiley but I keep trying.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:29 PM

Wow, this is really awesome. Good marketing from Vanig team. I will also take part of this contest. I know it's not easy to win as many people are taking part into this contest.

This is even interesting just for testing your memory Smiley I'll try to participate tonight, I think more and more people find out about this quiz and visit the group. Wise marketing decision from Vanig.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:30:40 PM

Congratulations to winners! I am watching this contest and its really good game. There are very smart people on Vanig telegram channel, I think it's very hard for me to win this game Smiley but I keep trying.

Great to see them continuing with a great idea! $100 is a pretty decent sum, someone who won would be able to buy a fair few things on the website when it's live Cheesy
Shayesmiles

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

Looks like a promising project! Will be keeping my eyes out on this one. All the best on your private sale Team Vanig!
DanSmit

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:50 PM

This is a very good idea with ability! Good luck fellows
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Great to see them continuing with a great idea! $100 is a pretty decent sum, someone who won would be able to buy a fair few things on the website when it's live Cheesy

Ya it’s much better to do small rewards every so often than relying on just 1 big award this makes sense as it keeps people interested throughout the ico and he project instead of just for a big reward and then disappearing
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

Wow the AMA was very educative lots of questions was put to rest, if you missed it kindly visit Vanig telegram group.

Yeah... I really asked a lot of questions to the ceo during the AMA and he answered all the questions completely along with the questions of others who took part in the AMA... It was really educated about vanig yesterday.

Yeah I notice you asked a lot of questions one of the question you asked that I really liked was the reason behind starting vanig and honestly CEO Dan Ramirez stated a good reason why they decided to start vanig, one of which is lack of transperancy in the existing platform and also negligence of some key process involved in e-commerce platform. He also stated how they intend to tackle this problem.

I have not asked any question because I missed the timing. But I checked the telegram messages, and I can say it was a very interactive session.

I missed it too. I only meant the latter part of the AMA, and from what I noticed it appeared to have be a huge success. I hope to meet the next one.

I guess we are in the same both too lol, i guess there will be a next round of which i will definitely not miss, congratulations to the winners, i hope they hodl too after distribution cos i foresee great things with Vanig

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
1986Dayne

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:20 PM

I think that this project is rather a profitable investment currently!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Ya it’s much better to do small rewards every so often than relying on just 1 big award this makes sense as it keeps people interested throughout the ico and he project instead of just for a big reward and then disappearing
I agree so we can expect a lot of small rewards coming now? that would also be a lot better because if someone gets a big reward and he dumps it all it will be bad for the Token.
CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

For all indicators, the project, in particular the bounty, looks very attractive. I hope that in reality everything will turn out to be as profitable as in theory!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:41:49 PM

Missed the last AMA, but looking forward to the next one glad to see the news on MVP. Vanig is really starting to get key items ticked off on the road map

But, I'm wondering how they will handle shipping services? Is the rate relatively lower as compared to conventional shipping companies like dhl or fedex? Because they said, the product cost is hard to resist but then again, shipping fees is another thing to consider. If you are outside the US, shipping charges are going higher.

I believe this was talked about in their last AMA, they talked about partnering with some key shipping companies to make such achievable, though as we all know, shipping rates differ according to the location of the buyer, so it all depends on a lot of factors that has to be considered but i also believe that the project will work on implementing something that will give them an edge over others, my opinion
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:09:10 PM

I can't wait to see the other products Vanig will sell on their website. I know the MVP is a work in progress but I would like to see them focus on electronics in the future.

I know they have a few appliances on the Vanig mvp at the moment but I think entertainment-orientated items such as game consoles, home systems, laptops, tablets, headphones etc. will sell the most online.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

Oh. Daily quiz section?? I never knew it's been made daily. That's cool. Really want to keep the buzz buzzing for long. I think I will have to participate in one of them these days.
Cash_Alex

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:37:54 PM

Hello, dev's
 noticing design!
PamelaDuma

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

I'm interested on this plan. I will watch this to look what is going to take place.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: