Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

Would be good to see some more information regarding the sale and how it is going.

Seeing how much was raised in the private sale would also be good, it's important for some investors to see these figures to give them an idea of how many other investors are involved

Really would be good though from experience with other ICOs we might not get that information right away as many ICOs seem to prefer to keep private sale details private until their ready to release figures later on not sure the reason myself maybe to prevent impact on mainsale I dunno
PoornaFaruk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Vanig is an integrated Commerce platform and Supply Chain Ecosystem that is powered by the blockchain. It is a known fact that Supply Chain has not evolved fast enough in today’s E Commerce age. Vanig aims to solve that by addressing some of the significant issues plaguing Supply Chain for the manufacturers and sellers, and also equally important is Vanig commerce platform that will be a truly rewarding shopping experience for customers, as
they will get good product selection, real reviews, save money, get rewarded, have access to product provenance information and track and trace, making shopping trustworthy again.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:36:29 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

Would be good to see some more information regarding the sale and how it is going.

Seeing how much was raised in the private sale would also be good, it's important for some investors to see these figures to give them an idea of how many other investors are involved

Really would be good though from experience with other ICOs we might not get that information right away as many ICOs seem to prefer to keep private sale details private until their ready to release figures later on not sure the reason myself maybe to prevent impact on mainsale I dunno

I'm also interested in some figures for the private sale, but I think that they want to keep them private. Maybe we can ask in the AMA today.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:58:50 PM

I'm also interested in some figures for the private sale, but I think that they want to keep them private. Maybe we can ask in the AMA today.
Yea they answer a lot in the AMA they are very successful and it can help investors understand the project a lot better if i am right they have an AMA every week right?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:01:13 PM

Is this true? I am not aware of their starting of sales. Probably its only for big investors and not for small investors like this. Can somebody clarify this?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

Yea they answer a lot in the AMA they are very successful and it can help investors understand the project a lot better if i am right they have an AMA every week right?

Did they discuss about private sales and amount raised in their AMA? I am curious to know more about it. Can somebody give more information here? I missed the AMA today.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:51:38 PM

Morning everyone have just been going over Vanigs roadmap and looking at when they are set to launch in 2019. Choosing Malaysia and the Philippines in my opinion is really a smart move. Two countries with communities that have high blockchain acceptance and a thriving ecommerce space. Launch should be strong and help lead to dynamic momentum leading into the bigger Asia countries, great choice exciting future.

I think that is a smart choice given the fierce competition in Europe and the US. It would be a great place to start generating tracking and moving from there. Once the businesses model is proven profitable I think expansion would not be of a problem

This thought never crossed my mind. I mean i had checked roadmap but never thought why they decided to start with Malaysia and the Philippines. Now based on above discussion I think Vanig selected good countries to start it's business.

I agree, Malaysia and the Philippines both good places to start crypto based e-commerce business. In USA there might be issues with approvals and all, and in EU also there is lot of competition.

There's always going to be competition, and that's a good thing.  It makes companies make better platforms, offer cheaper and more competitive prices. Without competition people could charge whatever they wanted and offer rubbish service because they know people will use them regardless.

Exactly, competition is indeed a good thing, just like i stated earlier, it gives room for innovation and productivity, so is all about a brand constantly coming up with creative inputs or be left behind but good a thing that this project already has an edge by working on a decentralized platform, the AMA just started few minutes ago and in a matter of seconds, the whole place was flooded, quite a vibrant community
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:13:38 AM

Building the Vanig brand in Asia is a very smart move. If you think of their partnerships IFashion and expert consultants all have experience and recognition in this part of the world. Let the platform become successful here, build a base then follow through with the roadmap expanding around the world 👍🙂
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 05:20:19 AM

Is this true? I am not aware of their starting of sales. Probably its only for big investors and not for small investors like this. Can somebody clarify this?

It is true, confirmed from the telegram group..i totally forgot that they had already started the private sale. It would be nice to know how much they have gotten  but that will be difficult since most project don't announce this till after the private sale closes.
Desteilingsel

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:58 AM

You need to append token details to let participants to join the idea!  Good luck!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Wow! who was in the telegram channel at the AMA yesterday? So many people! The community is growing really fast, and there are many real interested, not only airdropuser like usual :-)
really amazing
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

Wow! who was in the telegram channel at the AMA yesterday? So many people! The community is growing really fast, and there are many real interested, not only airdropuser like usual :-)
really amazing

I couldn't actually make last evening but I couldn't believe it when I saw over 2000 messages in the morning, looks like I missed out on a good session- although they will publish it online shortly after anyway
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

really amazing

I couldn't actually make last evening but I couldn't believe it when I saw over 2000 messages in the morning, looks like I missed out on a good session- although they will publish it online shortly after anyway

yeah, I went to join in, but it looks like an email to all the airdrop people got sent around the same time as the AMA, so there was just tonnes of spam about that, and I couldn't really see any useful questions and answers.  Undecided
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:04:14 AM

In March 2019 the road map states Vanig wishes to put on 1000 Asia manufacturers and sellers. Will be very keen to see who the big names are that will come on board. Sure Vanig has key brand names they will announce. Have some brands that consumers are interested in buying from should help to create a good level of hype
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

It is true, confirmed from the telegram group..i totally forgot that they had already started the private sale. It would be nice to know how much they have gotten  but that will be difficult since most project don't announce this till after the private sale closes.

well, I guess that's the essence of private no telling till everything ends but notwithstanding I believe they are making huge success right now even though we can't know for sure, hopefully, they will announce the result.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

This thought never crossed my mind. I mean i had checked roadmap but never thought why they decided to start with Malaysia and the Philippines. Now based on above discussion I think Vanig selected good countries to start it's business.

I think they are good countries to set up in, however the team should really start working on setting up a site and supply chain in the US as soon as possible. In terms of market size the US offers the biggest opportunity for retailers, for example Walmart's revenue in the 2016 fiscal year was $482.1 billion, in comparison with the ten largest companies in The Phillipines, (this includes banks, conglomerates, energy suppliers and department stores), recorded a combined revenue of $187.6 billion in 2016.

I know it's unfair to make a comparison between The Phillipines & the US because of the size of the countries and the power each country has. But it highlights the difference in retail markets. Walmart, which is just one company in America has over 2.5x the combined revenue of the ten biggest companies in The Phillipines. It does make you think they need to put some focus on the US retail market and if I was Vanig I would start preparing the US strategy and branding now.

Nice analysis cryptossi. I think Vanig team's main focus is US and EU, but they are starting from other countries just to establish themselves. Also in USA, approval procrss could delay project launch.

It makes sense especially with the instability currently with the Us and the regulations to deal with in EU focusing on Asia makes sense it’s a huge market to tackle with perhaps a bit more open to crypto based projects currently and excitement

There are problems in the US with crypto regulation and I understand the hesitancy of teams that do not want to set up shop there initially. However, thousands of crypto/Blockchain projects still set up in the US every year. A lot of them do extremely well and it can be very beneficial due to US being a massive market for retail, health, education and pretty much everything. Over half of Vanig’s senior team are based in America and I just find it a bit weird that they want to wait until 2024 to open up in the US & Europe.

Don’t get me wrong I really like Vanig but I just think someone else will have done what they want to achieve in the US before they even get there. Supply chains are not a new idea and they have a lot of competition, they need to think of the first mover advantage that they could have by implementing Blockchain to traditional practices. Companies like Amazon and Walmart will slowly start updating their tech and moving operations to the Blockchain, Vanig need to be in there as well as an alternative in a trillion dollar retail market.

Mocegoodgo

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I hope this idea will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.
 Good luck all!
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

Even though I haven't heard much of David Drake before, after looking him up it seems like he has a lot of influence in the crypto scene. Definitely, a bonus to have him in your team with all the connections he has.

Indeed, David Drake is well experienced in the crypto business. He is advisor of over 40 companies. Someone with s o many experience and contacts to financial word is a jackpot for Vanig.

Advisor of over 40 companies? That's a lot, looks like he is a full time advisor:-)
So he has a lot of experience in the field. Which projects did he already advise?

The use of "over" in this content makes it scary and I am trying to think it's a typo error. I want to believe the right word the writer was trying to use is "about". Advising over 40 companies mean the count is more than  40 and that could be really exhausting cause you will need to have idea of what each one wants and also provide solutions for each of them yearly if not monthly. That's a lot
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

I think they are good countries to set up in, however the team should really start working on setting up a site and supply chain in the US as soon as possible. In terms of market size the US offers the biggest opportunity for retailers, for example Walmart's revenue in the 2016 fiscal year was $482.1 billion, in comparison with the ten largest companies in The Phillipines, (this includes banks, conglomerates, energy suppliers and department stores), recorded a combined revenue of $187.6 billion in 2016.

I know it's unfair to make a comparison between The Phillipines & the US because of the size of the countries and the power each country has. But it highlights the difference in retail markets. Walmart, which is just one company in America has over 2.5x the combined revenue of the ten biggest companies in The Phillipines. It does make you think they need to put some focus on the US retail market and if I was Vanig I would start preparing the US strategy and branding now.

Nice analysis cryptossi. I think Vanig team's main focus is US and EU, but they are starting from other countries just to establish themselves. Also in USA, approval procrss could delay project launch.

It makes sense especially with the instability currently with the Us and the regulations to deal with in EU focusing on Asia makes sense it’s a huge market to tackle with perhaps a bit more open to crypto based projects currently and excitement

There are problems in the US with crypto regulation and I understand the hesitancy of teams that do not want to set up shop there initially. However, thousands of crypto/Blockchain projects still set up in the US every year. A lot of them do extremely well and it can be very beneficial due to US being a massive market for retail, health, education and pretty much everything. Over half of Vanig’s senior team are based in America and I just find it a bit weird that they want to wait until 2024 to open up in the US & Europe.

Don’t get me wrong I really like Vanig but I just think someone else will have done what they want to achieve in the US before they even get there. Supply chains are not a new idea and they have a lot of competition, they need to think of the first mover advantage that they could have by implementing Blockchain to traditional practices. Companies like Amazon and Walmart will slowly start updating their tech and moving operations to the Blockchain, Vanig need to be in there as well as an alternative in a trillion dollar retail market.

No doubt US is big market, but even Walmart, Amazon are exploring options in ASIA. So I think Asian market also giving good opportunity to do e-commerce business
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:31:06 AM

Medium also have covered the advisers on Vanigs team and it really shows that there is great depth, counted 8 people with excellent qualities to help propel the platform forward. David Drakes experience with investors, Paddy Tans overall understanding of making a business work and Syed Ali being able to help expansion into Asia are some of the great people on the team👍

Even though I haven't heard much of David Drake before, after looking him up it seems like he has a lot of influence in the crypto scene. Definitely, a bonus to have him in your team with all the connections he has.

Indeed, David Drake is well experienced in the crypto business. He is advisor of over 40 companies. Someone with s o many experience and contacts to financial word is a jackpot for Vanig.

Advisor of over 40 companies? That's a lot, looks like he is a full time advisor:-)
So he has a lot of experience in the field. Which projects did he already advise?

The use of "over" in this content makes it scary and I am trying to think it's a typo error. I want to believe the right word the writer was trying to use is "about". Advising over 40 companies mean the count is more than  40 and that could be really exhausting cause you will need to have idea of what each one wants and also provide solutions for each of them yearly if not monthly. That's a lot

You might be right, perhaps the writer made a mistake but what stands out is that he has a vast understanding as an adviser which I believe will come in play in Vanig project.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: