Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17025 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

I once again looked at the MVP. The prices are still given only in Vanig, there will be no costs in Fiat?
And it would be nice if we could choose if we  want to see more than 9 articles per page

Vanig team want to keep their token in circulation, that might be the reason they will be keeping just Vanig tokens option at start and may be they will add fiat option.
Swami74

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

I’m sure as Vanig platform grows options to pay in other crypto other than Vanig will happen or is already planned. Really excited about the Reward  system they will have for sellers and buyers  of Vanig platform, great extra incentive
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

Airdrops also give tokens out a wider audience other than people who would normally invest in certain ICOs. In dothis you are becoming more known. Should mean that trading will also be stimulated for Vanig when listed

Yea. You are very right. Apart from the fact that you have to give out free coin to multitude of people, the idea can also help in awareness boosting and market activities in terms of trading.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Projects should stop this airdrops. That time is gone. People should realize that they need to do some work to get that tokens. I still don't understand why projects are giving airdrop which eventually dump their tokens after listing.

No one can stop giveaways as a form of "testing" in New projects, it's everywhere trust me both on the offline and online

New users or airdropers have the ability to judge first hand and raise volume for your token on exchanges at least that's the way I understand the intention behind the give outs

It will be too harsh to stop Airdrops. Airdrop also have a good aspect as said above. They can create trading volume for the project as well as get the project in the hands of many people.

aside for diversifying holders I think they can generate volume; If you say many hold small amount you are basically facilitating volume. Other than that I don't think they do much good to the project.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

Airdrops also give tokens out a wider audience other than people who would normally invest in certain ICOs. In dothis you are becoming more known. Should mean that trading will also be stimulated for Vanig when listed

Yea. You are very right. Apart from the fact that you have to give out free coin to multitude of people, the idea can also help in awareness boosting and market activities in terms of trading.

Unfortunately it seems to be an effective marketing tool in the crypto space, I hate the spamming it brings along, but can't deny the outreach that it gains for the project.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

Unfortunately it seems to be an effective marketing tool in the crypto space, I hate the spamming it brings along, but can't deny the outreach that it gains for the project.

They are good in certain ways but it does bring alot of consequences like spamming and not interested in the project at all just a bit of free cash
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

I agree and some of the winners definitely will invest in the project and they share a lot too if they win that could also attract their network of people.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

An airdrop is a simple way to attract potential customers for a new project and to built up a community.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

Although I don't spell or speak arabic, i think this was intelligently thought out, the arab nations have shown interest in the blockchain and are beginning to come into the space as well this will surely attract them to take part in Vanig

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Swami74

Activity: 209

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:37 PM

That’s the wonderful thing about Asia where Vanig is launching, it is a melting pot of cultures that should adopt and help promote the project to similar populations around the world.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

Although I don't spell or speak arabic, i think this was intelligently thought out, the arab nations have shown interest in the blockchain and are beginning to come into the space as well this will surely attract them to take part in Vanig
@Nathan01, I am totally agree with you. White paper & thread and other things are converted in Arabic, that's really will help to Arabic investors to understand exactly projects concept. Thanks Sigmas55 for this.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

@Nathan01, I am totally agree with you. White paper & thread and other things are converted in Arabic, that's really will help to Arabic investors to understand exactly projects concept. Thanks Sigmas55 for this.

Companies seem to forget to really go all the way with cross language relations it’s good to see them do the one pager and sales desk and really try to cover everything I hope they continue this effort to make non English languages first class on the platform especially since their targeting those areas first
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

Is this true? I am not aware of their starting of sales. Probably its only for big investors and not for small investors like this. Can somebody clarify this?

It is true, confirmed from the telegram group..i totally forgot that they had already started the private sale. It would be nice to know how much they have gotten  but that will be difficult since most project don't announce this till after the private sale closes.
Thanks for the confirmation. I can see on their website about sale. But I did not found anything about their sale progress. I mean they never updated about their sale growth. I don't know how sale is going on.

Oh, I thought they have postponed private sale for next month. It's surprising, but good time to start pre-sales I think. SEC meeting is over and now Crypto market is also expected to recover.
Yeah i think the team noticed that too and that is why they want to start the pre-sales now, what is the bonus in the pre-sale?
Pre sale will start on 23rd July with minimum purchase 0.1 ETH. They are offering 30% bonus on your purchase. Also you can use currencies to invest ETH, BTC, LTC, USD.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

I just observed that the private sale is already open and will ends on 22nd July? How much they sold in private sale and how much fund they received yet from investors?

Is this true? I am not aware of their starting of sales. Probably its only for big investors and not for small investors like this. Can somebody clarify this?

It is true, confirmed from the telegram group..i totally forgot that they had already started the private sale. It would be nice to know how much they have gotten  but that will be difficult since most project don't announce this till after the private sale closes.
Thanks for the confirmation. I can see on their website about sale. But I did not found anything about their sale progress. I mean they never updated about their sale growth. I don't know how sale is going on.

Oh, I thought they have postponed private sale for next month. It's surprising, but good time to start pre-sales I think. SEC meeting is over and now Crypto market is also expected to recover.
Yeah i think the team noticed that too and that is why they want to start the pre-sales now, what is the bonus in the pre-sale?
Pre sale will start on 23rd July with minimum purchase 0.1 ETH. They are offering 30% bonus on your purchase. Also you can use currencies to invest ETH, BTC, LTC, USD.

Really good to hear that they have a low entry level for minimum and it’s also good news they are allowing ltc as I have a good bit that I’m liking to move into more promising new platforms
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

They are good in certain ways but it does bring alot of consequences like spamming and not interested in the project at all just a bit of free cash

I kind of avoid the project which announces airdrops and huge bonuses. I really hope Vanig wont do that and destroy their own tokens.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

Really good to hear that they have a low entry level for minimum and it’s also good news they are allowing ltc as I have a good bit that I’m liking to move into more promising new platforms

Are you sure that they are accepting litecoin? If that is the case, then it would be very nice. How many different coins, this project is going to accept? FIAT is also very important.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SharonHa

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:47:47 PM

I think this idea is very good and nice!
Unblemished approach, very nice job, justifiable activity!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

This Company has just sent emails threatening to pull airdropped coins if you do not post in Telegram at least 3 times per week, I just removed myself from all of their mediums. This is a very disturbing turn of events. I will not be associated with threatening behavior!

"threatening?" I do not find the email threatening, I received the email as well, I think it's a common thing or practice for project to require some task before giving out tokens however I do not support multiple task for airdrop since it ain't bounty

If I believe in a concept I should be able to communicate my beliefs or at least interact in the community as a way to show support at least, or don't you think so?

If people wants free airdrops tokens, they should do atleast some small tasks like participating in the telegram atleast. Why are you calling this as threatening? Do the work and get your tokens people..

Project wants active participation in telegram channel from people, I think there is different motives behind this. If a person visits telegram channel regularly then he/she will know whats going on with the project. People will also understand the value of Vanig tokens.

There's a difference between active participation and the spamming that they are getting.  When i went in recently people were literally going 'First message', 'Second message' 'Third message' okay now im fine for another week. 
I agree, everyone participated because they wanted airdrop tokens but the rules were to be active on their Telegram i find the mail more as a reminder rather then a threatening.

Yes, email is just a reminder. Also, Vanig team is consistently holding Q&A session at telegram channel and distributing prices also. And people will get chance to earn more tokens.

It is good for a project telegram channel to be active with a lot of people posting but lately vanig telegram is more like a spamming centre, i lost interest since they sent those messages.

Well, its meant to happen but it still shouldn't stop constructive comments from been dropped, so lets just keep doing what we know how to do best in ensuring that the channel is in order, i believe that's the best thing to do as investors of a project, i don't think letting go is the right thing to do, its your investment, so you should hold on to it, just my opinion
Hotoku

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Hey, fellows.
I'm interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Hey, fellows.
I'm interested on this project. I'll wait this to see what is going to take place.

Hi Hotoku, you're welcome. We all watch how project develops and I can say you that it evolve pretty fast observing all the terms set in roadmap. Vanig is worth your attention, don't mind to follow it.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: