Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:04:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
smoant

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

Based on the normal banking ideology, blockchain can be regarded as a full history of a financial institution's transactions.

Yes it is indeed. In fact, there are a lot of categories that are involved in this industry I have read something about it somewhere which stated that there are actually seven kinds of categories that exist in this industry. And in one of those categories this project belongs to. This is a good project which has occurred at the right time when mass adoption is just starting.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:02 AM

Hey guys! Exciting times indeed.

The Alpha release of Bidium's exchange platform is not only responsive, i'll say that the overall feel of the site is quite neat.

A BTC/ETH ticker on top which is not tough on the eyes.

Light background which makes it easier to read stuff.

Simple left pane navigation that would not threaten any user to have a try and is categorized neatly as "My Funds", "Orders", "Deposit/Withdrawal", "Support" and "Securtiy Settings".

And to strongly stress a point, i was happy to see that the left pane menu sports the "Support" section which made me feel how serious Bidium is on their promise to deliver an enhanced support for users (yet, i do hope to see a "live chat" soon for a more responsive support approach).

Overall, the Alpha launch is much better than the other Alphas i tried. Good job Bidium.

When I first opened the site my first expression was the look was very refreshing and clean compared to other exchanges. I like the top panel which scrolls the ETH price, in the future that would make it very easy for traders to check trending cryptos and big changes.

The home, market and wallet button can easily be seen also the sign up and sign in which is highlighted with a yellow mark.

And when you scroll down you can check the market, no need to press market button.

This looks very promising, can't wait for the beta launch. Let's go bidium!!

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

Bidium Alpha Version Exchange is live now. You can visit their web and sign up now, it takes 30 Seconds or less: https://bidium.io/exchange/

Nice! thanks for sharing this man, I will be trying this out as soon as I get home. I have so much high expectations from this great project. I wish we can be able to use all the features of this already because I know that there really are a lot of people that wants to experience this platform.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

This seems like a nice idea but I am not sure that you really need to do this with blockchain. I can't see any benefit behind it.

I am telling you man, you really need to read more about this project and try to look at the current problems that we, crypto people experience in a daily basis when we want to buy things and all the hassle that we go through just to be able to buy what we want. There is just so much that this project can contribute not only to us crypto enthusiasts but also to a wide range of people that are not even into this industry.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:32:38 AM

In my opinion, there are a lot of exchanges for today and I would not participate in this company. But I was interested in the team and therefore I most likely will join you, but I will immediately follow the project

While I believe that there are already a lot of exchanges nowadays, I honestly think that there are still too few that can enable anyone to have the luxury to choose on a wide variety. But that aside, this project alone isn't just an exchange but also a project that gives a lot of solutions to problems that we already have as of this day, those problems that this project aims to provide solutions is what I think can lead us all supporters and the developing team to success.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

blockchain technology to attract stock exchanges and financial institutions. Most people have suggested that this electronic ledger system should also be adopted for voting systems, vehicle registrations, medical records and even the ownership confirmation of artwork and antiquities.

Yes, I believe that you are right, there is just no roof, any limitations or whatsoever that will hinder the imagination of people to make this industry flourish more. That is the beauty of this industry. In fact we are already seeing mass adoption starting which is a great thing for this project since it came at the right time. This is easy money.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:52:38 AM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
I don't Hodl my coins on several exchanges as we all know that they have the best security provided. But along the way if you going to keep a big bulk of coins then i recommend cold wallets, as we can see big exchanges had a big trouble on compromising their data. I hope they have exchange wallet that every users has the right to save their coins with private keys and phrase password.

If they are an exchange they must have a wallet for exchangers to store their token to. I’ve read that they dont even charge the users and those who hold tkens in their Bidium wallets are going to have shares on Bidium profits. Because of their concept it attracted me to join also their campaign.

Don't worry! As what is stated at their whitepaper, Bidium project has a bidium wallet. Besides, bidium wallet is also a secured wallet where you can store coins. In addition, Bidium uses PoS algorithm wherein if you store your coin with their wallet, you will gain an extra percentage comes from the coin inside the bidium wallet.

I hope they use web wallet or same as Ethereum wallet it's much secured tho. In addition to that i hope bidum wallet can stake our coins everyday. Private information and Private key is important to me they should be more extra careful on that thing.
I think their wallet would be like Ethereum but with the ability to bid/purchase through the platform. It will be an integrated mobile wallet that would be mainly used for sending and receiving payments.

Well, if it would ever be anything like the ethereum wallet plus the bidding/purchasing features available, I would really wish that it would be more secure than the MEW wallet that has gone through so much hacks in the history which is pretty scary specially that we tend to store more value on those wallets since it is easier to buy there.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

The Project is great! Bidium platform offers an effective & simple peer to peer payment that is fast, free and easy just like any other coin. What i want in crypto world is decentralized and a Peer to Peer gives the opportunity of making a direct transfer without involving any thirdparty or middleman.
Okay that's how we wanted to have, Yes alot of users wants decentralized and we don't want banks involve on our transactions to pay taxes and fees and we don't allow that in our ecosystem. What a wonderful project that we have here. Bidium is gaining popularity not in the social media but in the whole world.
Everyone of us was very happy and able to use bidium because of the qualities that they have, not all project are willing to gave us a favor that the transaction was free and giving also the buyers and sellers the benefits from them.
The Variety of cryptocurrencies on one platform that's what we wanted to have and we want a high security features just like bittrex and other exchanges. I think they will get a minimal fee for every transaction.
They should focus on security and speed with regards to the exchange platform. I read they won't charge if BIDM is traded in their platform. If they will charge fees in trading, it should be a competitive rate.

I don't know about you but I honestly think that the choice they give to use BIDM to have no trading fees is so appealing to me because it can be used as a currency in their platform to bid or purchase stuff. Which is why I think people will be using the BIDM tokens more instead of using other ones. But since a lot are traders also, it would make sense that they really do charge fees for other coins that are lower than other platforms.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:05:27 AM

I think this is a great platform for realizing your ideas, in terms of freelancing.  I think this project expects success.

I think that everyone here most certainly does think so too. Some people who does not even consider working on the freelancing industry might reconsider if they see that this platform gives great chances for freelancers to earn good amounts of income. I am pretty sure that a lot of people will be reconsidering their money making strategies when this platform goes live.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:09:11 AM

In terms of auction i can say that the bidium project is very unique,
because we can see that most of the time when we hear the word auction it is where you can bid things inside in one room but today through the bidium platform auction can be virtualized.
I think it is unique with regards to combining online auction with blockchain and crypto currency but reading up the online auction industry, it is dominated by many brands which are already established in this industry. They should have done market research and presented that in the wp.

An online bidding and auction will be held on their platform so basically, this will have vast classifications and category in the service and products that will be on their platform. Will they be able to bid an online product there like rare items or just everyday products that you can buy online?

Yes it is. Now, the variety that can be sold or set off for bidding in this platform is pretty wide. The only limit are the sellers and the buyers, I haven't seen any rule in the whitepaper that states people cannot sell or buy rare items. But of course, illegal things are obviously prohibited. That is why verification is important for this platform.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

Now i got it. How freelance platform works is, both the employer and the freelancers are going to register to the platform with the use of BIDM token as payment, only very small percentage 0.0% if they use Bidium native token and will be 1% if other tokens. Then the employers advertise or posts their online jobs and freelance applicants will be choosng wich one suits their skills. Could be web designing, logo making, video editing or article writing etc which is done online. Good idea.

Hey there Gracechen17!

Just a bit of correction on the charges you mentioned.  A very minimal charge of 0.1% applies when using Bidium tokens on the exchange platform compared to 1% when using other tokens.

As of the moment, Bidium announced that it will be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum apart from the main token, Bidium.  But fear not for other alt coins as many will be added later on.

The project is at its early stage of its production and its very experimental I wish that this project have a community manager or community pages on facebook, twitter and other social media sites. This can hugely help the boost of popularity and token sale of Bidium in their ICO crowdsale.

Great idea, I too believe that this can really be a big help for this project to be able to reach out to various types of people and to increase traffic more that may come to this project. But I think we should worry not about this anymore since the team might have probably thought of this already.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I believe it's more like they will be launching three platforms under one company and that is still confusing. There is no whether, it's all of them under bidium making it seem weird and seem unmanageable, too.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:17:05 AM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I think you need to read the whitepaper of Bidium in order for your confusion to be cleared. Bidium is a bidding marketplace for hiring freelance. It is bidding in a sense that the freelancer will sell their product and services through an auction. Simple platform but it really helps a lot for the clients to find a better work and outcomes that they want to be.
I read their white paper and they will be launching an exchange platform and an exchange app, then a freelance platform and a freelance app, then an e-bid marketplace and an e-bid market app. They are to launch three platforms based on the roadmap.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:28:34 AM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
Better no? Actually it is 3 different platform if i am not mistaken. An exchange, freelance platform and auction. 3 is better than one right?  Grin Cheesy. For better profitability. If one will not succeed so they still have another 2 options.
I would feel better if it's one at a time. Each of the platform should be well planned and well developed. Each of the platform should have had a section in the whitepaper especially the exchange platform. I don't think I would feel good to invest here then one of the platforms become unsuccessful.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.
FostTheGreat

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:08:10 AM

One of the common problems of every online company is lacking custumers support and
In order to have a successful business value chain, you must know how to catch the heart of your costumer and also you should have a good communication with your costumers, so that the costumers will build a trust and support, not only in your business but also in you.
The customer support part would prove to be difficult and expensive. Why? because they are about to launch three platforms. That would involve different processes in each and customer support would have to study that. Each of the platform would need their own customer support team.

Exactly, and hiring people who are patient and have good communication skills is really hard to find. It requires alot of training and alot of researching before they can perfect this, but as long as they are trying we can understand that.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((   BIDIUM   )))         Pre-ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
With the use of bidium you are sure your wallet is safe. Due to the use of the mobile wallet combined with bidium that is often used for receiving and sending payments. In the bidium you can easily transfer the funds for a payment for the goods and for the service of bid in marketplace this way you are secure You will not need any documents or bank accounts. But the user needs to have bidium token blockchain address.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

With the use of bidium you are sure your wallet is safe. Due to the use of the mobile wallet combined with bidium that is often used for receiving and sending payments. In the bidium you can easily transfer the funds for a payment for the goods and for the service of bid in marketplace this way you are secure You will not need any documents or bank accounts. But the user needs to have bidium token blockchain address.

will bidium be private for their platform?
will they never share this token to any major exchange like binance and hitbtc?
they need more attention to make their popularity and volume of users be bigger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: