Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:55:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
FAITHriot

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

If i remember right, the jobseekers will be the one to request for a verification of their datas from the validators using their token as payment for such verification. In return the token payment will go to the validators and Trustlogic Platform.
This verification is extremely necessary, in order to avoid fake credentials, work experiences and educational backgrounds.
And this makes this platform reliable to the recruiters.
Yes validating and verification will be a huge impact for the recruiter to find the right profile, they'll have also impact for the jobseeker once they marked as a trusted profile...  Thats why fair for both parties all the concerpt of trust logics and i can see is a win win solution for recruiter and jobseeker...

I totally agree! This is really a win-win option for both recruiter and jobseeker. The validation of the applicant's information is an indication that all of his/her data is authenticated and valid. Trustlogics got the best move on simplifying things and no time and effort will be wasted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:19:57 PM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Great question ma'am!
TrustLogics should impose the policies and salary when jobseekers will apply. It is important also to know that since we want a desirable job. If we will gonna resign with a valid reason (for example, the owner of the company is harassing you), then trustlogics should make a review for that company or make it as a blacklist in order for the jobseekers to have any backgrounds to the company.

Well I am pretty sure that this is already given for both parties. It would be pretty dumb to be a better platform for job seeking and hiring if this feature is not in the platform itself which is a vital thing when it comes to job seeking amd hiring. I believe that both parties have equal rights because this is what I think the project is also pushing besides the ease of usage.

I certainly agree. I think Trustlogics really have this noted and done. Since the data and information in the platform were being controlled by the jobseekers, there is a way that he or she can apply to another job even if he or she has a current job. This is not an issue anymore to companies who are looking for someone fitted to a position. Sometimes companies want a currently employed applicant because they know that there is no need for a further training when someone is already doing it on his/her current work.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.

I definitely agree with you, most of the companies do really need a project like trust logic because this platform make the companies time lesser with regards to the hiring process and also in the validating process of the job seekers or applicants.  The trust logic project platform will served as a big help to the companies soon.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience.
on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile.
The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles –
Recruiter and Jobseeker.
Thanks for adding up some information in my mind! Having an validator can avoid faking of biodata, it will help also the company to easily select a jobseeker who have a strong entity and pleasing personality.i want to try this soon!

For jobseekers, do we need to pay even a small amount of TLT when we will use trustlogics application?
I'm not sure if we're going to pay a small amount of TLT. IF i were the Job seeker why should i pay?  In the first place i'm applying a certain job without any money involve. But we wanted to clarify this to our admin if they can provide us their statement.
Yeah, but we are paying for our transportation and food when we are looking for a job nowadays. Unlike with trustlogics, we simply log in with their website and click for the interested company that we will apply for.
I think paying a small amount of TLT is good in my side specially if I know that there is assurance that I will hire. Remember, applying for a job is a money thing also.

Yes it will be more convenient to apply for a job using Trustlogics platform. I believe that Trustlogics will be expanding globally. I would like to ask if Trustlogics do have prospective partners in the South-East Asian Countries.

Definitely, they have prospective partners in the South-East Asian Countries but I think it will be announced soon. Every company who will be operating globally will have local partners. I am confident that they will be partnering with a very reputable recruitment firm.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:00:22 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.

That is right, there are many jobseekers who are now find a job online also but they do not hired because some of it is not legit, but getting an information only, but trustlogic is unique, they have a full security about the information that the jobseekers send on it.

That's right! Because  of the technological advancement if our today's era, 
the technologies  are too modern and these things make an individuals' works more comfortable  and easier.  So the companies for sure will adapt and invest to this kind of wonderful project.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 06:45:42 PM by CryptoBalds

Job hunt is  diffucult because of the lack of time and operation hours of some job fair. If you ever tried appliying through a job fair thats too crowded and take time on queing in lines before your interview and the interview time slot is  too little becuase of the numbers of applicant and interviewee. With trustlogic you can send applications online and with precision of your desired job.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:00:41 PM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
That's because the platforms launched by trustlogic very easy to find a job, a click or scan of the qr code, using their technology and their apps also have less hassle trustlogic has simplified the system for job seekers.

I definitely agree with you, most of the companies do really need a project like trust logic because this platform make the companies time lesser with regards to the hiring process and also in the validating process of the job seekers or applicants.  The trust logic project platform will served as a big help to the companies soon.

I imagine using this on a job fair you dont need to fill up the application the whole time and can ease up job applications. I definitely want to see this in action. I wonder if this will be applicable in my country applying job will be easier now.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Job hunt is  diffucult because of the lack of time and operation hours of some job fair. If you ever tried appliying through a job fair thats too crowded and take time on queing in lines before your interview and the interview time slot is  too little becuase of the numbers of applicant and interviewee. With trustlogic you can send applications online and with precision of your desired job.
I do believe that Trustlogics is a platform where it is a systematically and logically way to apply or hunt for a job  and same way  for comapnies to hire a personnel that will give them the best of what they are looking for. So this is a project that gives a new dimention in the area of recruitment process. Another brilliant idea and innovation to the existing system. Kuddos to Trustlogics.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

I just notice something about this Trustlogics, does an applicants or jobseekers can open or have an access to the profile  or datas of another applicant/jobseekers? If it can have an access,i think there will be a problem. Because some might copy some infos and you know they will compare their profiles with the other and thus they will try to outdo them.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

I just notice something about this Trustlogics, does an applicants or jobseekers can open or have an access to the profile  or datas of another applicant/jobseekers? If it can have an access,i think there will be a problem. Because some might copy some infos and you know they will compare their profiles with the other and thus they will try to outdo them.

At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform
to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is
completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current
public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their
network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign
separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of
individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be
enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see
the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.

They wil have ui permissions section on their platform where you can personalize your privacy and hide your personal and experience data.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:44:20 PM

They wil have ui permissions section on their platform where you can personalize your privacy and hide your personal and experience data.

That's right natanielpogi, Trustlogic has foreseen those scenarios, that is why they come up with the value user data privacy. This platform indeed is a big help to the recruitment industry, that is why i highly recommend it to the recruiters and of course the jobseekers.
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

That's right natanielpogi, Trustlogic has foreseen those scenarios, that is why they come up with the value user data privacy. This platform indeed is a big help to the recruitment industry, that is why i highly recommend it to the recruiters and of course the jobseekers.

This could be a huge help for those people who are trying not to expose all their personal and work experience data.

We all know that identity theft is very common nowadays and can be used their data to scam/fraud.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.

This problem is not only focused on a single country because as what I can observe with news from other countries, this is also pretty common. This is why I believe that this project will really flourish because it gives a solution to a problem that is present in various parts of the world. I believe that people will be rushing into the platform when it goes live.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

By utilizing Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum smart contracts, data encryption and ERC20 standard Tokens, TrustLogicsTM aims to transform the modern-day $428 billion [2] recruitment industry along with how ISPs are perceived. We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:
• Request for Verification
• Build Reputation
• Access & Maintain Verified Data • Referral Hiring

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

These are the services Trustlogics is going to offer to their users. Imagine how important these three things to both jobseekers, recruitment agencies, employer and Individual Service Providers. Trustlogics will make it possible.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

trustlogic company and its project is eyeing those people who wants job that they will really have
that really fits them,.
it is on the name thoug.
use your logic and have turst on them.
if you are full of doubts then the company dont need to explain itself and better be go far from them
but as i can see this one,
this is another innovation.

Of course that is already a given when it comes to this industry. It is as easy as that, if you trust it, get in, if not, then don't. That is how things works around here.

And yes, it is truly an innovation. Quite frankly, an amazing one. Just think about how big the need or the demand for this solution that this project offers. The ideology of this project is a success that is slowly moving into actualization.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:58:51 PM

By utilizing Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum smart contracts, data encryption and ERC20 standard Tokens, TrustLogicsTM aims to transform the modern-day $428 billion [2] recruitment industry along with how ISPs are perceived. We aim to be a one-stop solution for recruiters, active as well as passive jobseekers, and ISPs by providing a platform to:
• Request for Verification
• Build Reputation
• Access & Maintain Verified Data • Referral Hiring

https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

These are the services Trustlogics is going to offer to their users. Imagine how important these three things to both jobseekers, recruitment agencies, employer and Individual Service Providers. Trustlogics will make it possible.

This records will be readily made available for users. Not only that it will of great advantage to the applicants, applicants’ next employer,  ISPs, recruitment agencies but it will also get more visibility for applicants but will also attract potential hirers and will also be a factor for the decision making of the hirers whether to hire them or not.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

While I believe that this can really be a big help for the unemployed or underemployed, the thing that will really determine employment and to remain being employed is the attitude and the drive to work. I say this because whether we like to admit it or not, there really are people that are not employed because they are lazy or have bad attitude towards higher authority over them(bosses). If this is the case, then no matter how great this project is, this won't really be able to be of any help to people like them.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:41 PM

This unverified reputation or endorsement data was fed to advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which attempted to provide a 360-degree view of a candidate’s true skills and capabilities. But this was also foiled by the fact that there was still minimal access to an individual’s verified professional details to result in trusted reputation. Hence, recruiters end up relying on erroneous probabilities and extrapolations which add to the inefficiencies of the recruiting industry.

This failures led to Trustlogics hiring trusted validators that will manually check on and verify users’ data and build a trusted reputations on the user/applicant’s profile that will serve as a big factor to recruiters to consider and decide.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:58 PM

Yes! This is a new form of hiring industry but TrustLogics is really different from what we knew about hiring industry.
Yes this very much addresses our problem with employment rates which is very low in the present day. This will definitely help people especially with good credentials to find the job that they want. Also it helps them keep their information private so that there will be no companies can take advantage of their identities for their own gains.

Looking for a job that you are qualified and based on your desire plus your salary expectation is never been easy but with this platform it can lessen and improve your job seach more easily. I also love the way trustlogics data security, only the employer and company you are trying to apply will only see your filled up data on the server.

Yup, this is absolutely what makes this project great. The act of looking for a job that you like and gives you salaries that you truly deserve which used to take days, weeks, and even months(sometimes ending up on a job you really don't want but are forced to be in because of financial needs) is now a few clicks away. I for one will be using the platform myself.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: