Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:55:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:48 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.

Are you saying that Truslogics can't do something about the bad records of the applicants on this case huh? Though, in some other point of

view you had a point in it, I guess that this project can do something about it.

Maybe because trustlogics well also avoid to solve on this kind  problem, for the sake off other employer, since it online transcation only. It's true that getting a good job can be hard for almost anyone,but  the good news trustlogics are fited to this case ,although it can be extra difficult if you have a criminal record. Here's why that challenge is often so daunting.
I must  agree and understand your point, if trustlogics are ignore to those applicant has bad record,because despite of traditional way, this process it shoud be ,due to trustlogics have also protect of their good reputation toward of each epmloyer,regarding to their workplaces safe,Protecting their property,and other satefy measures

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:56 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

All jobseeker you should know that hiring is the best is not always easy.
In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.

That is correct. Seeking a job is not easy using the traditional means and it is time consuming as well. With Trustlogics, employers will be able to get the most suitable candidate for the job basing solely on the qualification submitted by the applicant as verified by Trustlogics.

Trust logics in my opinion is just a bridge for verification and the ome that displays all the credible information about companies and jobseekers. This is because they assign various local verifiers all over the world(on counties that allow cryptos amd this project). Which is why verification is not for free and needs fees to happen.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

In fact the recruitment process is a tough one because, more often than not, the right person for the job will be someone completely unexpected.
Always consider it to your self, but there is Trustlogics give us a chance to make it better.

That's right, especially here in my country its very hard for the applicants to accept in every hiring company, even you came from well known

school university, I guess Trustlogics can do something about here in my country anyway.
Finding jobs in our country is very difficult too much process you will deal with it. Even if you know that you deserve a job position you want to go to, you will often not be accepted or sometimes rejected, even if you have a nice background on your previous employment. They take prioritized applicants are recommended by others or they known. hopefully the trustlogics will be the solution to this kind of problem in our country.

That is correct. Seeking a job is not easy using the traditional means and it is time consuming as well. With Trustlogics, employers will be able to get the most suitable candidate for the job basing solely on the qualification submitted by the applicant as verified by Trustlogics.

Trust logics in my opinion is just a bridge for verification and the ome that displays all the credible information about companies and jobseekers. This is because they assign various local verifiers all over the world(on counties that allow cryptos amd this project). Which is why verification is not for free and needs fees to happen.
That is right, and for sure many people will still prefer to apply online whereas they just wait for the call and even at home they can choose what kind of work is preferable to their abilities and what they graduated. Even they have a fee it was a big help for the jobseekers to use and choose the TrustLogics.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

If he terminated his job, would it relate to Trustlogics? can he be downplayed or depending on the grounds of the reason for his satisfaction? What

if you were convicted criminal? do you still have to apply thru Trustlogics?

A person with criminal records will definitely have a hard time looking for a job, but it's still worth a shot to try and pass a resume. Some employers still give chances to an ex convict, and these kinds of employers we can never tell, but if someone who has a criminal record would be able to find one on Trustlogic then that must be fate and a blessing from someone who is starting to make a new life again.
And not all having a criminal record is a real criminal, besides they do some things for their family. I hope that some people like having this case was given a chance to have a proper work.

That's right, Criminal records are not a barrier to have a better jobs for them, this projects is for all the jobseekers and even if they have an bad record in their past they have an right to be employer somedays.  
I must agree that some  convicted criminal well have the right way to find a job and decent life  if will truly pass the all neccesary  recquires ducoments regarding to their personal background check and need to passed also to health professional councel  regarding to their ability if will fit also to this case, like mentally health ,emotionally health,and physically fit ,that need to  be required almost of employer despite in traditional way process,,I think this condition  is will be a great challenge to trustlogics if this kind of jobseeker will be encounter, do you think trustlogics  will handle it?

Yes we understand your point, but you cannot blame the employer if they are doubted about someone who has that kind of record. Besides i am also excited to what and how will they handle this kind of situation and issues, because there is also no point to be optimistic when we don't know what would be the employers feelings towards the employees.

I do agree. It's the company's right to have policies on how they can hire people who have criminal records. I think it will not be considered as discrimination because it is the company's discretion if they will welcome people who have criminal records.
You got it. Its their right to reject or not any applicant whom they think will not be good to their company or the job they offer but i was wondering. Maybe only me, in the country where i am right now, they prioritize hiring applicants with physical disabilities. As long as their disabilities do not affect the effectiveness of their work they are in. Like for example, a lame person can work in the office as long as he possesses the skills the job needs. Even older applicants like the retirees are hired if they apply. I wonder if applicants have to put this disabilities also?
I believe they have too because if not, their present conditions will eventually be found out by validators even if they disclose it since they will be verified.

Sad   Embarrassed. I wish my country is like the country you are talking about Ahuvali. In my country applicants with physical defects of disabilities have no room for employment. Even if they are the most intelligent applicant, they will always be passed by and left unnoticed.
These system has been started since the beginning in your country, i doubt it will change unless the president will make and implement a specific law that gives priority for the less privileged to be hired like the crippled and the lame. I heard that in some places people who have inferiorities like Down Syndrome are even given a chance to work and earn a living even those who have problem with speech. They also have the right to live and they cannot be shouldered by their parents all their lives and not even by the country. 
I agree with you BitFinnese, there's nothing wrong with disability persons, the problem is if you have a criminal records?
sample like in our house you looking for a household chores to help you in doing everyday , the first question came into my mind is, if there is a criminal record, is this a good person even a simple citizen need that.
For me what a sense of the companies background checking.    

Work history is definitely related to job application so yes. Convicted criminal? why not? That would actually depend on the company and the job you are applying for.
"If he terminated his job?" What??? Don't you mean if he resigned from his job? That would be included in TrustLogics since that is a previous employment so, of course.

But there are some companies once they've find out that the applicants has a history of bad records they're not accepting

immediately the applicant. So how will trustlogics can mediate on this situation anyway?
That's the right of the company. If you have a bad record, that's your fault. That's why you must keep your record clean because your work history is important. Even in Canada, your previous supervisors are not allowed to say something bad about you, but them saying nothing of the subject like attitude would mean that is the bad thing about you.
There is no need for anyone to mediate the situation. Having a history of bad records mean that you have a history of being a bad employee. Unless you actually have something that they really need, they won't hire you.
I agree, no one else can improve the situation but the applicant himself. Once you have a bad record, it's with you wherever you go. Having a bad employment history is like having a criminal record since it's just the same difficulty in finding a job.
It's much more difficult to find a job if you have a criminal record than a bad employment history record but I believe that actually depends on the applicant's capabilities as well as the type of job the applicant is looking for.
Well it depends on the validator's if they will going to accept even though the applicant's have a criminal records, but for me if they want to be hired with no issues in there resume it's better do not try to have criminal record's so that it won't affect on your personal background, because there are some of the companies depends on how you manage yourself and it's better also to have a pleasing personality.
Aside from pleasing personality,must better to those applicant , if also have experience accorrding to her professionalism,due to trustlogics will also have validators which person authorized to verify your  personal background and submit of your certificate   about of your previous employment.

So that in other words , trustlogics will not verify of those applicant has bad record in short ,,or  not relying on their standard method ,therefore do not  blame of trustlogics if this case will implement.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
JermaineT

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

The business is very good and if you really do well in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.
In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Well as long as there are jobs that you can be capable of doing properly and there are people looking for people who can do services  that people with your skills can do, then I do not see any reason why you won't get a chance. As long as you are eager to work and have something to offer, employers will accept you regardless of your disabilities.
Toughkahufor

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

Their idea is quite investing in my view
langka1213

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

What a wonderful project it is, although this is not new to us but the platform of trustlogic can help all candidates to have a proper job that suited to their skills based on their personal data.
Absolutely right all the data to be gather in this platform of trustlogic can help jobseeker`s to find a job easily with no more hassle, less of time and also effort that is suited or based on what the personal data contained within a jobseeker`s resume. Yes as what you have said this is not new, but still this is very interesting project because there are some projects that aren`t work properly and this project is aiming to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where the personal information of jobseeker`s will be stored in there platform.
This project is very interesting right now and trustlogics gives not only opportunity but also benefits to those jobseeker`s who can`t easily find a job through sharing there personal information that can be gathered and contained to their platform.
It's not actually easy to find a job right now, having higher demand of job's right now you need also yo have pleasing personality and have a degree background in order to be employed to a better company you want to work.
With the help of this platform it's easy to find a job online it's because your personal information gathered and being reviewed by the validator's and whatever company you want to work you don't need to send resume to them cause trustlogic platform will handle on it.

It is already the resume. When you get verified,  what gets posted on your profile is and will serve as your own resume for companies to look at and those companies won't have suspicions as to whether what's in your profile are legit or not because everything on the platform is verified closely already.

to find the job is very hard nowadays, The Trustlogics have a great project with the benefit that hiring can be efficient and worth the time of the recruiters and the jobseekers.

PamelaDuma

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:38 PM

It seems of this business will be better in the measurable future!
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.
langka1213

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

That is right, and for sure many people will still prefer to apply online whereas they just wait for the call and even at home they can choose what kind of work is preferable to their abilities and what they graduated. Even they have a fee it was a big help for the jobseekers to use and choose the TrustLogics.

In the old tradition of applying, you will hassle and costing for money paper to used and settle from other paper needs, when applied it. in Trustlogics they are the one how help you to display your information so that the companies see it.

j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

That is a nice question, depending on what type of disability a person is suffering from, he can still apply for a job. I have seen people who have an amputated leg or who suffered from polio and they are practicing professionals or in marketing and office works. Of course the requirement is that you are qualified for the position. For people who suffers from blindness however, there will be limited opportunities for them. For Deaf and mute I can see them also being employed in some companies but usually they are doing jobs related to art. I believe one inspirational speaker has no legs and arms but has motivated a lot of people. I forgot his name but he is quite famous. Person with disabilities, or what I call people who are physically challenge has also the right to live and work. As such, job opportunities for them should also be open. I believe that Trustlogics will not discriminate those who are physically challenged people of course unless they are really not qualified for the job or their handicap will hinder in performing the job.
Henderson Npa

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Hi fellows. I expect your idea runs happily!
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:03 PM

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

That is a nice question, depending on what type of disability a person is suffering from, he can still apply for a job. I have seen people who have an amputated leg or who suffered from polio and they are practicing professionals or in marketing and office works. Of course the requirement is that you are qualified for the position. For people who suffers from blindness however, there will be limited opportunities for them. For Deaf and mute I can see them also being employed in some companies but usually they are doing jobs related to art. I believe one inspirational speaker has no legs and arms but has motivated a lot of people. I forgot his name but he is quite famous. Person with disabilities, or what I call people who are physically challenge has also the right to live and work. As such, job opportunities for them should also be open. I believe that Trustlogics will not discriminate those who are physically challenged people of course unless they are really not qualified for the job or their handicap will hinder in performing the job.

I like what you said there. Everyone has the right to life, liberty and property and has an obligation to work.
I would like to quote this verses from the Bible.

"For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living." - 2 Thessalonians 3:10-12

His name is Nick Vujicic and his tagline is No Arms? No Legs? No Worries! A very inspiring person and I believe he has a wife and two children. For those who are still complaining about their status in life, let him be an inspiration to you as well. Trustlogics platfrom will be helping a lot of people get a job.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
langka1213

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

Yup. That really is what makes this project amazing. It makes us feel secured by having full control over our information. Kind of intriguing fact though is that most people share a lot of personal information on social media sites but are too paranoid in this industry. Just doesn't make sense. But hey, that's just what it is, I am more than happy to be able to control who sees my info and who doesn't.

Thats right, the Trustlogics have a great system that surely secured your data information. it is nice to see that some other people must participate in this project. I hope that this project will be much more success.
Tiemonsduamo

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

The plan seems rather hopeful! Good luck DEV's.
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:20:18 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cKTYbu1.png
Quote from: Trustlogics
You can rely on us! Trustlogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.

Without our permission, other people cannot view our own data. I found this on the official twitter site of trustlogics and I think I found the most interesting news in their project. By this kind of system, we can avoid of data theft and we enjoy of using trustlogics application without hessitating that our private information will go to others.

Yup. That really is what makes this project amazing. It makes us feel secured by having full control over our information. Kind of intriguing fact though is that most people share a lot of personal information on social media sites but are too paranoid in this industry. Just doesn't make sense. But hey, that's just what it is, I am more than happy to be able to control who sees my info and who doesn't.

Thats right, the Trustlogics have a great system that surely secured your data information. it is nice to see that some other people must participate in this project. I hope that this project will be much more success.

I do hope so. The success of Trustlogics project will be a success to us all because it will surely benefit everyone. Whether we are in the corporate world, business world or in the world of freelancing. The secured information is the key to regain reputation and trust to recruitment platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: