Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:15:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Misshi

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:08 PM

To help you build your reputation on your Education, previous work experience, skills, and achievements, Trustlogics platform will let you offer a bounty and they will choose among individuals that will build your reputation. Individual that confirmed the request will be awarded by Trustlogics token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

This unverified reputation or endorsement data was fed to advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which attempted to provide a 360-degree view of a candidate’s true skills and capabilities. But this was also foiled by the fact that there was still minimal access to an individual’s verified professional details to result in trusted reputation. Hence, recruiters end up relying on erroneous probabilities and extrapolations which add to the inefficiencies of the recruiting industry.

This failures led to Trustlogics hiring trusted validators that will manually check on and verify users’ data and build a trusted reputations on the user/applicant’s profile that will serve as a big factor to recruiters to consider and decide.
Oh. Thanks for this info buddy! I never knew that even AI and learning machine could not make it a 100% reliable assessment. It only means that no amount of advance technologies can replace human being. I would also doubt it if AI will do the assessment of my profile if it will be me.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
nancybeee

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Trustlogics platform offers customizable privacy settings. This means that you can set your profile which can be viewed by each recruiter. Jobseekers can be enabled/disabled the display of their profile to every recruiter. So recruiters can only view what has been made visible to them.
cross_over100

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

Trustlogics is also open for freelancers or independent service providers. ISPs should verify first their background information so that clients will put trust on them. Unverified ISP’s profile will limit the opportunities for potential clients.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:00:40 AM

Trustlogics is also open for freelancers or independent service providers. ISPs should verify first their background information so that clients will put trust on them. Unverified ISP’s profile will limit the opportunities for potential clients.

The credibility of the independent provider depends on their verified background information. Customers won’t hesitate to request for your service if you are verified even if you are a total stranger to them.
jackbit

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:06:07 AM

The credibility of the independent provider depends on their verified background information. Customers won’t hesitate to request for your service if you are verified even if you are a total stranger to them.

And this applies for both the Professional and Individual Service Providers.

With their profiles remaining to be unverified, the system will limit their best possible chances landing a good and rewarding job according to their set preferences of salary and other conditions.

That's why TrustLogics' Verified Profiles will really up the game of the hiring industry.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:09:14 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

Hi guys!

I think what Nhebu was trying to imply is TrustLogics giving recruiters the option to limit the number of applicants a particular job opening can have and let the system automatically close (either temporary or permanently) when it reached the maximum count so that it will be easier for the recruiter to respond to each and have them replied in a timely manner with a first come first serve basis.

Not a bad idea actually, though recruiters for sure will have the option to close the job requirement when they deem it necessary just as a jobseeker can impose an availability status on their profile once they are hired.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

This unverified reputation or endorsement data was fed to advanced technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, which attempted to provide a 360-degree view of a candidate’s true skills and capabilities. But this was also foiled by the fact that there was still minimal access to an individual’s verified professional details to result in trusted reputation. Hence, recruiters end up relying on erroneous probabilities and extrapolations which add to the inefficiencies of the recruiting industry.

This failures led to Trustlogics hiring trusted validators that will manually check on and verify users’ data and build a trusted reputations on the user/applicant’s profile that will serve as a big factor to recruiters to consider and decide.
Oh. Thanks for this info buddy! I never knew that even AI and learning machine could not make it a 100% reliable assessment. It only means that no amount of advance technologies can replace human being. I would also doubt it if AI will do the assessment of my profile if it will be me.

Hi Chikitita!

Indeed there is no replacing human beings especially when dealing with Human Resource and Hiring Assessments.

But believe me, AI can play a vital role in filtering applications to minimize time and needed effort to shortlist qualified applicants (and i guess this will always be in a recommended manner so to say that recruiters can still go through candidates manually).

Take the popular social media platform Facebook as an example.  Have you noticed how they pop up people on your facebook telling you you might know them? That's AI in work, matching your facebook info such as name of school and year attended to create possible relationship links.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:48:44 AM

And as per the time being, recommendations through word of mouth is the only reputation ISPs have.  With no professional background to probe nor boast of, ISPs can now have a reliable ratings and review once TrustLogics rolled out their platform.

We can now look forward for this segment to be more trustworthy as they are provided by TrustLogics an avenue to build their reputation in a very rewarding way.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:02:58 AM

I didnt see this advantage before. Imagine TrustLogics will be hitting 2 birds with one stone. TrustLogics using validations as important key for jobseekers and employers, it will also be giving jobs for partnered validators. While TrustLogics is providing a more reliable and credible datas for users and employers, which will help them in finding a job and credible employees for employers, through this TrustLogics will also be giving profit to validators.
I agree with you the validators as important role with jobseekers and employers, we need to have mvp platform so we can try it to some logistics business. We need to pay attention with this product it should be release on the market once it goes live.

Hi there Vicvicto17!

TrustLogics already released their Beta, you can have the general feel of their offerings but registering here: https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration

Best of luck and i hope you find their Beta release good, i did.

The trust logics wants to.help the people most specially to the job seekers to find a proper jobs that will fits to their background and attainment,
and not juat that the truat logic also wants to help.other people to have their own profits through validating an applicants information.

Indeed, TrustLogics combined trustworthy and reliable profiles together with profit earning validating activities in one single platform which is really smart in many ways.

And look at how TrustLogics understood the need for a hiring platform where our favored cryptocurrency can be utilized with a great sense of purpose.

With cryptocurrencies getting more and more acceptable by the general public, it is high time that we are provided with such hiring avenue built on top of the blockchain technology.
Anonyms

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:30:00 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
amir.malik

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

What's the point of this platform? On a reputable employer's point of view, the HR department should take care of verifying the information on an application and in any case, if it's free for an employer then why not but if the employer would still have to pay, then the employer should just hire it's own PSV, just saying.
For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

For the fees, it's the applicant who will have to pay in the platform. I'm not sure about the employers though, since the applicant already paid for the information on his profile, there's no mention of the employer having to pay.
Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:14:18 AM

Reading TrustLogics whitepaper and I'm pretty impress on the presentation. I only have one question on the recruiter identification, How can we know if I'm the applicant if the recruiter is legal or illegal recruiter??. Is TrustLogics Team covers the verification of the recruiters and other legal terms of legalization. Just in case, because many Filipino here have victimized by the illegal recruiters and suck up so many money on poor Filipinos who wants only is to work abroad.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

Well, if there would really be no fees for employers in joining and using the platform, then more employers would be encouraged to join since in other platforms, they would have to pay just to access information and pay whenever an applicant is hired.The question is will it be free for employers?
"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform."

- 4.3.1 Verified Profile Status - TrustLogics Project Whitepaper
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTM Tokens to place a request to get any of their information
like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified. Suitable Validators will be
notified of the request. After successful completion of the background check process, jobseekers
will be notified of the results. Post-acknowledgment, the allocated TrustLogicsTM Tokens get
distributed between Validators and the TrustLogics platform."

- 4.3.1 Verified Profile Status - TrustLogics Project Whitepaper
I think they would pay for tokens because TrustLogics Tokens that was payed by the Jobseekers will be distributed to the platform, so that the platform will be selling token to be sold by the company rather the employer to access by. And in the other hand, the Jobseeker will pay for their credentials to be displayed on their profile. But as far as I know it would be free because of the "5.1 Data Protection" Feature that allows the jobseeker to turn off and turn on privacy viewing of their own profile.
"At TrustLogicsTM we value user data privacy. We built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers." - 5.1 Data Protection - TrustLogics Whitepaper
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:21:52 AM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 09:25:15 AM by ivanst776

Quote from: WP
4.3.2 Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model
Recruiter posts a new job opportunity and declares a bounty to close that position. TrustLogicsTM AI based algorithm notifies Suitable peers about job posting, who can then refer others within and outside of the TrustLogicsTM Ecosystem. After successful closure of the position, TrustLogicsTM tokens are distributed among all the participants involved. This process is quite effective and reliable, as costs are involved only upon closure of a certain opening and referred candidates are more trustworthy
Not sure, but the one to pay the bounty would probably be the recruiter, so, this is just the same as other platforms, recruiters have to pay when hiring, the unanswered question is will  it be cheaper here or at a competitive price?

Bounty? bounties are being paid by the team (trustlogics), and I think that they will pay only after the ICO ends which is going to happen later.
bounties are not the issue on this by the way, this is an ANN thread and the questions and issues should be related to this..
the topic is outside of that word.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:35:09 AM

The trustlogic platform is good because they provide user data protection especially it's private. No one else will have access to your data but only you, but rather if it has the user's permission. A jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made visible for them by jobseekers.
That's the gist of their platform, there's really more to it. They have provided encryption and AI technology to better handle and secure your data and blockchain technology for its maximum efficiency. They have incorporated a couple of programs in their platform which boosts their capabilities making them a great and must have platform.
"Individuals can assign a bounty for building their reputation about Education, Previous Employment, skills, achievements, etc. TrustLogicsTM AI-based algorithm will choose the participants and send notifications about the opportunity and assigned bounty. Based on a proprietary weighted algorithm, TrustLogicsTM tokens will be distributed between participants who confirmed the request and the TrustLogicsTM platform." - 4.3.4 Reputation Building System (RBS) - TrustLogics Whitepaper
JoshJelly

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:48:53 AM

TrustLogics should make limitation to the number of applicants in a certain job. To ensure that the first comers are the one who will be given the opportunity to work. Because if there is unlimited number of applicants, it is hard to choose who among them are accountable and suitable for the work.
It is also good if they will put the date of entry so that, they know who are the first person who applied.
If they will limit the number of applicants, the possibility to search for a better worker is dull. If a company have high standards then they should  seek for unlimited applicants. Since this is just an online form of applying, why do we limit our ownselves to the possibility to have job?
We don't need to limit our people to apply job if they want to apply then they can sign up on Trustlogic platform. Trustlogic aims to have more jobs and we can't control many applicants in the company. Hiring company will verify data of the applicants.
in my opinion, no need to limit the number of each job seeker, because if they are newcomer or not, but they are qualified to have a job in a company on in the trustlogics hiring list i do not see any problems here.

That right Sir, we really Don't need to limit the people to applying of a job, the TrustLogic have their great platform so that, the applicant and the Job seekers have an opportunities to be qualified to the job hiring.

I agree that they should not limit the number of applicants. It is the recruiters jursidiction to decide on that. What the recruiters needs to do is they will give a time frame on the opening and when to end the hiring.
For me it is too unfair if the first applicants only will be hired. What if the first applicants doesn't compile the skills and requirements needed on that specific job or work. We are not one sided here guys, we always looks on the skills not the attentiveness only of the applicant. Workers is the one responsible for maximizing the profit of the company and if the worker was not trained and not that skilled on that job employer will train again and again and will cost also. I think Trustlogics Team has a filter features though to know who was the first who applies and it depends on the employer who will be hired or not.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: