Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Bossin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:42:55 AM

Greetings, DEVs I wish this business grows well and excellent!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.

That's why Trustlogics were here to change the traditional way of hiring people. With its P2P hiring process, only the job seeker and the recruiter will do the communication. So no need for a third party person to act as a middleman.

True, trustlogics for me is really the solution for all the job seekers and also a helpful thing for the recruiters. all unemployed people will going to

have a chance to resolve their case from being jobless thru trutlogics thy could easily have a new work in the company.

I dont think the term Trustlogic can give jobs to peole, that mindset is wrong. Trustlogic gives a target jobs that the people can apply. Still having a job is dependent on both the applicant and the employers objectives
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-Verified by Play Protect
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.

Trustlogics was always on updates, that's what I like it most of the time of this project anyway. Due to with Trustlogics they can give an

option to any applicants of where they can possibly go to apply with, meaning they have an option way of which of the company they are

going to.

I consider it as a good sign that how developers/ team of Trustlogic is actively participating in this thread, i am not a very social media person and i only visit once in awhile to check on projects, i usually do my research on here on bitcointalk and when i am trying to check on good icos that im interested to invest into and iam happy to see how active and participative Trust logic in this discussion.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:41 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.

I wouldn't actually expect any job offers for disabled people abroad not unless they really have the specialty on the field that are being required. But i believe that disabled people who has good computer skills or programming skills is on a better edge compared to those job applicants that are looking for a job that is not inclined in computers works.

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

yes i agree that we might not see an ad saying we are accepting people with disabilities, but it doesn't mean that they won't, we should remember that trustlogics is here so that all kinds of people who are looking for a job will have chance to find one, and that criteria are based on qualifications of job candidates.

people are hired based on their ability and not disability, based on what they can do and not on their limitations. a person with physical disability is limited in performing some skills, but they are not mentally disabled that are unreliable. trustlogis is still their golden gate in applying for a work, their hope that an employer will see this and would trust that they are worth hiring.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

Is there any event ?
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

Greetings, DEVs I wish this business grows well and excellent!
yes, it's very good project.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:40 AM

Is there any admin ?
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Is there any event ?
Right now we are in the discussion for events, We will let you know about upcoming news.
Kindly join our telegram group for instant news - https://t.me/trustlogics
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:48 AM

Is there any admin ?
Yes how may I help you dear?
Prashantrastogi3027

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:08 AM

Is there any admin ?
If you want to talk with admin I suggest you to join TrustLogics Telegram group.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

In my opinion, person with disabilities are not the primary concern of every company that opens for hiring employees. There primary concern are the people who are enable to work efficiently because company needs people who are physically fit and they ignore the person who are incapable to do certain things.
But not all companies are not accepting a person with disabilities, there are some company too that all employees are only disabled, I believe that not all people with disabilities can't do what people without disabilities do, and besides, some people with disabilities is more skillful than others that physically fit but the mind is not, they just work because of money and not for the success of the company.

thats right, their some company does not accepting applicant that have an disabilities, but I think that the trustlogics will help the jobseekers to find an job even if they have an physical disabilities. because I believe everyone have the rights to have an permanent job.

You are a little rude or inconsiderate for those disabled people who will see your reply dude. Ofcourse they aren't mainly the priority of many company out there but there will still be a few number of company still hiring them. Some disabled people are more diligent and persistent than other people who are physically fit.
And they have skills that physically fit people who doesn't have.

I think it is no longer Trustlogics jurisdiction with regards to the applicants who have disabilities.
Trustlogucs platform is just to secure the gathered informations and verified them by the partnered validators  with applicants request.
So it's the companies/ recruiters decision to hire them or not.
Yes, it is not covered by the jurisdiction of trustlogics but I want to ask if there is something difference with applicants who have physical disabilities since trustlogics will become a hive of applicants as well as a job hiring industry. If we will look at their platform, it is just for securing the private information of jobseekers but if we will look at their purpose, we can also see that this will become a small problem soon as trustlogics arrive.

I get where you are heading at. And I like the concern you have for people with disabilities because most of the time, people with disabilities are disregarded and disrespected by a lot of people. They are often looked down upon when in fact some are even better at dping things that normal people cannot even try or are afraid to try amd at times not determined enough or serious enough about a task or goal.

Yes. You are right. This is mostly the case nowadays. I personally think that equality among every individual should be pushed all over the world specially on this project. If the trust logics does this, it will really give a very positive impact on their platform. They will not only help the people with disabilities but will also be gaining a lot of supporters because of their friendliness to these type of people.
You are right i guess. As what we can see, most PWD are more capable and trustworthy compared to those not PWD. TBH but that is what i can notice, although some companies are not really prioritizing them, it doesn"t mean that they don't have a chance at all or they don't have what it takes. There are also some organizations who are pushing and supporting PWD and given them jobs they could be working with at their best.
I want to correct your statement a little bit, I think person with no disability is more capable to do work than a PWD. However, I can say that PWD is more hardworking than a normal employee. Sometimes, they are promoted because of the dedication and determination they give to the company.

Private organizations help them to fulfill their lives, give them jobs and assure that they have tomorrow.

Maybe, I am thinking that trustlogics will also give a different line for those who are PWD and I want them also to be prioritized in applying and give them an easiest way dealing with their documents.
I think so, they are more dedicated compare to non disabled people but not all...  And they can work as well as the normal person, for example lame people they can work inside the office since they already sit in a wheelchair... Because  their upper body are functioning properly that can operate computer or paperworks like other normal people, hope trust logics give consideration to this case...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:03 AM

I have gone through TrusLogics white paper and their website, concept is very unique and it will going to boom the hiring industry. It is beneficial for both employer and employee reduces the time and money also. The best part is that Trustlogics will eliminate the culture of getting jobs on the basis of references. As i think lot of times it happens that the one who is suitable didn't get the job because of reference & the one who is suitable gets out because he donot have any reference. So from now every one gets job on the basis of there skills and capabilities. Great lot of people get happy just because of Truslogics, they are making change which is very necessary for the hiring industry. Validator part is also interesting that we can verify our profile as per our education, skills, experience through which one can get better opportunities. Organisation will be able to hire skilled employees which in turn will increase their business and profit and employee will get a better salary. Great Trustlogics you are going to change life of many organisation and employees Smiley         

Equality in hiring is needed in every application, every one should go through the same process and be hired in the right way. Hiring should be based on qualifications and skills of job applicants and not just recommendations from special people with special connections. Im glad that TrustLOgic is here to changed the unfair ways of job hiring.
Yes you're right and we appreciate that you raised a really serious concern, In these days many of the peoples getting hired by just because of their reference in the respective organization, not by their skills or qualification. But with the help of TrustLogics this problem will not longer exist.
That was great, i think those job seekers who only dependent to their backer or reference to be employed has no place on the company now if they have not enough skills and abilities to do the job, and sometimes they feel like a boss because they have a backer, doing all things like they are a boss too. TrustLogics are here now to stop those things so that they can help those people who deserve better than that.
yeah you'll right,,if jobseeker have backer its  much unfair to those applicant are much effort to follow the rules and regulation procedure before it to hired,unlike to those person are have backer sometime his attitude are arrogant to co-worker ,,I must saying on that case because I'm also expirence before,,I hope trustlogics will handle it,,because I'm also believe and trust to trustlogics are much fair to its applicant regarding to their services,
Happy to know that trust logics is also against in this scenario and trying to stop this unfair hiring process that happening in many places/country... With trust logics the truth and right results will be the basis to hire a jobseeker, so there will be a healthy competition and to help them to get better everytime they will apply for a job...
That was right and happy to know that the TrustLogics will eliminate this kind of scenario in terms of finding a job, and yes in our country this was always happened specially those who have a family that want to apply in the same company sometimes is also one factors why job seekers felt so hard in applying.
True and now it is very easy to apply everywhere and anytime because trust logics is here to reach out all applicants that having a hard time finding a job that will suit to there skills and knowledge... And with so many upgrade that the trust logic made im sure everyone will have a unique experience with the hiring process...
scarleth06

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

When a friend of mine shared the news about TrustLogics, I started browsing through this thread and search the internet to know more information. The platform is superb, but my primary concern is "How secured the data are in TrustLogics?"

Hi achiahia,

We are glad to see you here and that we have the same interest. That's a good question though, Blockchain Technology makes Trustlogics secured. IF we will research about Blockchain Technology, we will appreciate it's capability to protect data especially to hackers who wanted to steal data from different systems.

The trust logic is a very amazing project, why?
Is it because of the blockchain technology that will let you as an investor have your own series of codes in every transaction and it is not just a series of codes
but the blockchain technology let your transactions in private and it is not easily be have by some hackers.

I have to agree with you regarding this matter. Trustlogics really is an amazing project. By using Blockchain technology on different processes really is an advantage because of the security and reliability of data that it offers. Our data and information are safe and secured. This is really a great thing to know.
You're absolutely right let's just think about what Trustlogic can give to us. Is it reliable? Yes, it is because we can get benefits from it and all of our information is very stored safe and secured. Just think about not only our future but also the future of trustlogic if this project will be successful, it gives a lot of opportunities to all jobseeker's.
That was all correct, we are here to support this project as we all know that this project is a big help for us and for those job seekers, if this project will successfully use by many countries, i am sure that even our children will also be benefited by this project that we all know a very trustful project.
Me too can i, i will support this project all the way and i want to know if they have campaign anywhere in social media to promote this project furthermore... Because i thinking someday trust logics will end up helping my countrymen, my relatives and my family as well...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

Have anyone here experience being a victim of illegal recruiters? or know someone who had been abuse by their employer? Or anyone here who have experience that their employer are not paying the mandatory benefits of employees like social security service or national healthcare as required by law? I believe that Trustlogics can also be a way to be able to help applicants in verifying this findings from such recruiters or employers who are not dully registered or have previous records of abuse with its employees or non-remittance of mandatory deduction and benefits of an employee. If this is possible with Trustlogics, not only it will bridge the applicants with the recruiters but also become a Trusted platform that protects its users welfare as well.

I have not experienced it personally but I have a few friends who have experience this and I was able to watch some employees who complains about their contribution on social security and other mandatory benefits not being remitted by the employers, hence they fail to avail of the said benefits during the time they need them particularly during calamity, or when they get sick, or even when they retire. It will be good if Trustlogics platform also offers to verify  recruiters data and validate if they are properly registered as a company. Many people in my country are actually underemployed receiving lower salaries as to their qualification due to high unemployment rate and lack of proper employers to who provide proper remuneration. It is due to this that most people would prefer to go abroad and apply as domestic helpers or engaged in their profession in other countries. I actually have a friend who receives a monthly salary equivalent to 1 year salary if he will work here in my country and its even tax free and he doesn't need to do overtime. It is really tempting to go abroad and apply for work there if you are only thinking about the salary. I think Trustlogics platform will be a door of opportunity for jobs locally and abroad as well as it is a global platform.

Based on your statements their are really wide range of abuse to employees by their employers. Trustlogics will help empower us applicants by being able to verify the data of the recruiters as well. Yes, Trustlogics is a global platform and jobs available thru Trustlogics will be both for local and overseas employment.
well there are some who had experienced this kind of tragedy, although i didn't experience this one, but i share the sentiment for them and their families. it is really heartbreaking but what else can we do? We don't have any power to help them, so as much as possible just reach it out to the government. with this platform also, this could maybe the key answer for those who are highly in need.

Not yet, but i see in the news i misgiving on this. its so very hard to see people sacrificed himself for the sake of their family and there's abusive/arrogant people doing this,  hope gov't pay attention to those doing this kind of problem..and hoping this new blockchain must be lessen this problem. Trust Logics want to change this.

There are many cases of employment abuse, and this usually happens in domestic jobs in a private setting, where there are less or usually no people that can actually help. This is one of the most common risk for caregivers, specially those that are working in middle east countries. Job applicants are usually blank regarding the back ground of their employer, its a sad reality probably still happening even to this time. We can minimize this kind of problems if the job applicant will also have the right or th chance to background check their employer.
Well said! There are many job workers in abroad who had experienced a tragic life. Sometimes, they treat as a dog by their boss. Some of my countrymen experienced like that. They suffered from a death agony. This problem should be eliminated and resolved. I hope that trustlogics will also give a negative trust to the companies who maltreated their own workers.
I think its a not a company need to blame, its the boss or the one who serving by the employee (Arab people/owner of the house) they are the one who's responsible for this problem and i think the company is only a middle man (agency) to this case... But somehow they're also the one to solve this problem...
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Based on the ROAD MAP, their is a wide GAP from April 2018 where Trustlogics started its ICO sale, the next step is on May 2019 where Peer to Peer Hiring will be implemented. I am quite curious what are the steps to be taken by Trustlogics during May 2018 to April 2019. There is a period of one year that is not quite clear in the Road Map.

Here is a complete road map based on the whitepaper

1. Completed market research and 1st draft of requirement draft - March 2017

2. 2nd draft and Web UI/UX finalization and implementation - May 2017

3. Business pitches to International Governments -July 2017

4. Mobile UI/UX finalization and implementation -September 2017

5. Web application beta launch -November 2017

6. 50k registered user milestone achieved successfully Android and iOS mobile application launch Started analysis on implementing Blockchain for TrustLogics - January 2018

7. Several Partnerships signed - MoU signed with Republic of Suriname, a South American country. - Partnered with several certified validators -February 2018

8. Whitepaper finalization and TrustLogics.io website launch – March 2018

9. Token sale proceedings and Building partnerships - Building partnerships for TrustLogics - April 2018

10. Pre-Sale & Earn coins feature integration to existing platform – May 2018

11. Crowd sale - August 2018

12. Token distribution and Blockchain POC -September 2018

13. Verification system implementation -December 2018

14. Peer to Peer hiring model implementation Peer to Peer hiring model implementation and Expanding TrustLogics system to signed governments -May 2019

15. Reputation building system -August 2019

16. Digital Portfolio for Independent Service Providers -December 2019

I hope this clears your question. Here is the link for the whitepaper by the way.
https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

based on the roadmap, I hope that trustlogics will fulfill their tasks and keep their indicated time till their project will launch. It is a very long project yet, it is wonderful to see if they will reach what they want to do for the improvements of hiring industry.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
Cool!! didn't check it in my app store. Is the TrustLogics app available in every country??
I don't know if it is available on any country but here in the Philippines it is available. Checkout your app store if it is compatible on your country.
-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION
Already installed it on my Android Phone. Time to discover and explore it more guys.

I already install it on my android phone. Why the app always crashing when I used to create my account?? Is there any problem on the app?? How can I use it??
We do apologize for the inconvenience faced by you, But we would like to tell you our app is under construction this is the reason you faced such issue. Our developers' team are working tirelessly to make such beautiful app.
Thank you for the update Trustlogic, i hope this app will work properly for the successful not only to the project but also for the team who build this kind of idea and for the user's who can get benefits from it that can easily find a job in a greater way.

Trustlogics was always on updates, that's what I like it most of the time of this project anyway. Due to with Trustlogics they can give an

option to any applicants of where they can possibly go to apply with, meaning they have an option way of which of the company they are

going to.

I consider it as a good sign that how developers/ team of Trustlogic is actively participating in this thread, i am not a very social media person and i only visit once in awhile to check on projects, i usually do my research on here on bitcointalk and when i am trying to check on good icos that im interested to invest into and iam happy to see how active and participative Trust logic in this discussion.
The only edges of the PWD are their talents and mentality. If they are more competitive than a normal person then it is their opportunity to shine out in other countries. We know that they are lack in other sense but sometimes, they are pushed to become a successful person because of their disability.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:54:42 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

-6.55 MB
-FREE INSTALLATION

going to.
that was right, the trustlogics always answer our questions about their project and that is why many applicants will also enlighten about the different questions that comes into their mind. Anyway about the company where the applicants want to apply, they also have an option if they want to be an employment on the company that trustlogics recommend to them, but if not they can choose for another one without feeling tired at the end.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: