Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:22:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

This Project is really promising, I can invest in it without any doubts. Because I did research on their Team and that is really experienced. Keep it up...
Hello Carlos, Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. We would like to suggest you to join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics

In case you need our help feel free to ask in any situation in regards to our project.

The telegram will be the medium for those people who want to join and invest to the trust logic project platform,
and as we can see the trust logic project platform.is very supportive and approachable to the people who has a questions.

this is one of the result of the best member in the team they have.
every field they need is occupied by an expert.
they put effort in having this kind of team.
they manage to have more members on the site and they are keep handling them.

That's right, it is nice to see that the trustlogics team have great performance. trustlogics people are loyal to what they say,I hope that this project will committed to be succeed.

Well, as what I have observed, the trust logis project truly has a great developing team that is obviously committed to the success of their project. I believe that the hard work poured by the developers will lead this project to success together with the support of the communi
That's correct, as we see with such a little time trust logics have developed their platform according to their plans... For sure many investor observed this progress, and for me that's enough reasons why they need to involve and invest with trustlogics...
I think this will open door for oppourtunity to many investor who afraid risk their money by investing from ICO's like this, and we can't blame them for that because many ICO's now are scam and not worth to invest for... But now with trustlogics im sure the money that they're invested will give more profits, because the success of this project is also their success...
Yes ofcourse, investor need to find a good project like this that will give them a chance to earn more and they are lucky coz they dont need to search everywhere... Trust logics is here and inviting all the investor to invest with them now, sooner the better and more investment means more income...
Well if one of them as investor,all you need to do is trust,and support to trustlogics regarding to their platform that,there is no emotionally intack regading to their fear doubt and negative thoughs,becuase if you looking at other platform trustlogics is only unique system platform for the new generation and to alljobseeker too,

Investors won't regret putting their investment with Trustlogics. Unlike other projects which will start the development stage after the success of its ICO, Trustlogics is already conducting its Pilot testing before even their ICO end. You can also see that Trustlogics already received an award recognizing the significance of the development and contribution of Trustlogics in the society as a start up company. Plus a high rating on different ICO rating websites. Surely, this is enough for investors to be encourage in putting their trust with Trustlogics and investing with Trustlogics.
Of course it will have an incentive for those people who gladly share the trustlogics. I think it is the essence of the so called "Referral" because if your refer someone, definitely, you will get some commission. Well, if it is true then it is good because we can earn TLT tokens by just referring it to our friends, family and colleagues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

I'm sorry but when you say personal interview, are you being really literal with it? Just like interviewing face to face? Look I really appreciate and respect your opinion guys and you all have a point. But if that's the case, with all your respect, didn't you guys realize that it will cost too much for the applicant? I mean we can't deny that there are times that the applicant is located far away, and I know that maybe one of you will think that the applicant should find a way if he or she really wants the job, but afterall one of the project's objective, I think, is to make people save right?
No, the primary concern of the trustlogics is to have an adequate of hiring and secure the private information in every applicants. Spending of money is necessary when you apply for a job. In fact, I am sure that trustlogics will also charge jobseekers from using the app. If you want to save with your money then find a job right after your house. Mate, you will always spend money whatever you will do because you cannot work for the company if you will not go to it. Of course, interview will help you also to familiarize the place where will you work.

Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

I like this Trustlogics' project.Really a cutting-edge platform that makes it easy both for recruiters or
jobseekers.They can create profile and share with their own secured network with a process of validation
with the help of Trustlogics partners, addressing the inefficiency and flaws of recruitment procedures.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:17:08 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
Yes,I agree,joeljames23.And that is the inefficiency that those kind of job platform has.With Trustlogics,
they have the validation process which is very useful in finding the right candidate for a position.

Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

Looking forward to the results of the tests. TrustLogics' brilliant strategy in facing economic crisis is an answer
that most of the people in the work force are looking for. The platform must be ready really soon because it has yet
to change people's lives.
For sure government from different countries are waiting for trustlogics to expand in their land, like the first two country they started to operate with... I hope it will continue to expand even from country that have no idea about cryptocurrency, because this project will not only help jobseekers to find job but also to introduce a cryptocurrency world to them...
Absolutely you have a point, to trustlogics is not always the matter of jobseeker finding way easily instead,  but to share also the advantages of a great opportunity when involve also  to cryptocurrency coin in my country,
Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

I like this Trustlogics' project.Really a cutting-edge platform that makes it easy both for recruiters or
jobseekers.They can create profile and share with their own secured network with a process of validation
with the help of Trustlogics partners, addressing the inefficiency and flaws of recruitment procedures.

Yes,a cutting-edge platform,indeed!Trustlogics is not just a job portal or a regular employment solution
but also it fills-in the gaps in the recruitment agency.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.
Honestly trustlogicsis is one of the key  ladder stepstone to those jobseeker are also seek the good opportunity
as the matter of fact,as my concern, today job is very important factor of
our life. With job we can do every thing in our life. I
mean we can fulfill our desire…we earn money…we do something
for our family….last but not least…we also earn confidence.
JagerBeen

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Yes,a cutting-edge platform,indeed!Trustlogics is not just a job portal or a regular employment solution
but also it fills-in the gaps in the recruitment agency.

I completely agree with you, we need more such projects useful to the society and I hope that they will become more and more with time. And this project I'm sure its place will take, the main thing is that the team worked.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

With Trustlogics platform, jobseekers can utilize the services of Certified validators who will undertake
background checks and receive ratings and reviews from them to improve their standing in Reputation building
system.This is helpful for the candidate to gain higher priority, raise the likelihood of securing a job and
result in faster placement.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.
sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

The idea of the project is interesting and the platform with such functions will be in demand. The market for employees has a number of problems that all its participants face. And if the team can implement the plan, the interest in the TrustLogics platform will only increase.

Here in my country, we had big percentage average of unemployed people especially those people who didin't graduate college, where most of it

risk themselves to work in abroad as an ofw even there is assurance of good life they could get once they get in. I wish that Trustlogics can also

help us here to resolve this kind of a problem anyway.
You have a point, not only one country but i know there are many countries out there who has a problem in unemployed, I hope that the TrustLogics will be implemented all over the world so that it will be a big help for every jobseekers.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Honestly trustlogicsis is one of the key  ladder stepstone to those jobseeker are also seek the good opportunity
as the matter of fact,as my concern, today job is very important factor of
our life. With job we can do every thing in our life. I
mean we can fulfill our desire…we earn money…we do something
for our family….last but not least…we also earn confidence.

yeah you gonna right trustlogics are really help to seek different kind of proffesional career
because its was totally different from our book,despite education is one of foundation tool when apply  job the , but the problem is, finding job sometimes in my country are limited slot only due to have limited opportunity to those other jobseeekr.

nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

Have you experience going on the job fair and applied so many job and then later on any of those job didn’t hire you or even call you up? I do. Waste of time and effort isn’t it. Good to know that Dev’s created this smart concept wherein you can now apply even you are in your own comfortable sofa. Good job TrustLogics Team and Dev’s.
yeah I experienced that, so hard and tired I felt. Every time I participate in job fair and looking for a work, saying so much job vacancy is waiting for us but the truth it is nothing with trustlogic, the job search process is made easier and you do not need to go to the job fair anymore.

Same here maam /sir i do also experience that kind of struggle in applying for a job.
It is very tiring and cost. But now we have trust logic project platform the tiring search is all.over.

Everyone that is working and has looked for whatever type of jobs out there in any field has clearly experienced this hassle and  wallet emptying costs either with gas, or fares. Even on taxis and more. Now that trust logics is here, the whole world will surely change for the better and this will attract more and more traffic

that's is right, I agree with your opinion, nowadays it is so very hard to find a job and also it is very hard to find the job that suitable to your abilities and skills. so that many jobseekers are grateful to have this project because this project helps a lot of people to find a Job.

No doubt this project is absolutely a great solution for most of the people that have problems in jobseeking. In fact, I bekieve in this project so much that I am willing to try the platform myself and even recommend it to my friends, family and relatives to try or invest in. This project has the potential to change the world in a good way.
Thaliaismyname

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:26:25 PM

Wow! This ICO is really good the solution they want to provide for all job seekers are really amazing for sure it will be huge because once it's complete it help really a lot of people from different countries. From now on I will support this ICO because I want to see how they will succeed on their projects. Goodluck TrustLogics Team. Hope for the best.
That is right, there are lot of people who will help by the TrustLogics if they try to send there personal data to and want to have a work inside and outside the country where they live. TrustLogics will become successful their ICO sale because invetsors will also like the platform of this project too.
Yes that's why we here in the first place to support this project until it becomes successful and its not far from it... We can see the continues progress of this project, and as long as many people are looking for a job local or international there's a trust logics that accessible for them where ever they are...
Definitely right, now that the trustlogics is here i know many people are defending on this platform which they'll see it as relief for all the  struggle they are experiencing on how to get a job faster and easier... With trustlogics they will feel no worries about the process and the data they are giving are safe and secured because of the blockchain...
Yes is true, with the blockchain using by trustlogic every applicant will have no worries regarding of the hiring process... As we all know many of us experience the unfairly recruitment in many company, some of them using the influence of other people (backer) to get the job easily regardless if they are fit or not from it...
You have a point, and i experienced it too... When im applying to one company in my counrty, i made it to the final interview with two more applicants... Then everyone of us got interviewed one by one, afterwards ask one of the applicant if where did he lived and he replied they living together with one of the employee with the same company... Then i realized i have a small change to be hire, afterwards the manager told me that i didn't get the job obviously... And for sure they'll pick the applicant that knew by other employee, though they did not tell me the result if who's get the job...

Trust Logics, lessens these kinds of hassle in applying a job, Doing the manual application will give them a hassle environment, pressure about the applied job, and worst is not to be hire just like you, as I read about their platform , It will give a better process than manual application, Digital application is easier though, because your application form will not be overlook, every details will be validated by their platform and to be able to decide where you will be assigned based on your application.

That's why trustlogics is all the answer to this problem and finally find the right system of trustlogics are usually coming soon the different hassle to finding the job are  not happen again to those jobseeker are fitted to this system,

lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:24 PM
Merited by xamil (1)

The idea of the project is interesting and the platform with such functions will be in demand. The market for employees has a number of problems that all its participants face. And if the team can implement the plan, the interest in the TrustLogics platform will only increase.

It is already in demand I think, because most of the unemployed people who most often check for a job thru online are now smell This project

which is trustlogics where they discovered that they have a big chance for them to have an opportunity to have a job with this campaign project.
So many jobseekers are waiting on this project to implement to their respective countries, I think after they launch the project it will become in demand in many countries who want to make it as their number one choice when they applying to find a better job inside or outside the country.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

That's right the truat logic Project has a very good platform and their mission is also very helpful to the people most especially to the people who are searching for a regular jobs. Or the job seekers / applicants.
Good ICO, trustlogic a hiring platform in blockchain that wants to use peer power to refer suitable candidates for posted positions while also building digital portfolios featuring reviews and ratings of candidates.

Yes, you are right. Although pretty scary for people unfamiliar with it since it is pretty new to the world, I can see that if adopted by the masses, will really be able to give good benefits for everyone using the innovation the trustlogics brings to them. It makes a lot of things a whole lot easier. I have not even a single doubt in the success of this project.
1004leirbag714

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.
I agree, trustlogic will be a huge change in the hiring industry. they are solving the problems jobseekers experienced when hunting for a job. they have the solution on the widely speading unemployment rate. peer to peer recruitment is one of the features of trustlogic where a candidate from the job posted by the recruiter is finding the suitable place for the job the candidate deserves.

The efficiency of Trust logics system is that , they deliver the highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, trust logics will build bridges for the job seekers and employers and lessen the mistakes in choosing the right person in the right position that the HR is looking for, It is also the new way of hiring new candidates in the world industry.

That's the unique I've seen in all ico project here. Only Trustlogics have that goal to give a big solution for the job seekers and give a helping

hand into the recruiters which is the employer, so I think it will be a huge success for the trustlogics if this one will spread out in the entire

world.
Your right, TrustLogics is a unique because they want to help unemployed to find a better job that depends on the skills and abilities they have, although the project is in crypto currency industry, but they want to have people a job online and I think its better if they try to upload their personal data so that they can see how TrustLogics help them.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:21 PM

Here in my country, we had big percentage average of unemployed people especially those people who didin't graduate college, where most of it

risk themselves to work in abroad as an ofw even there is assurance of good life they could get once they get in. I wish that Trustlogics can also

help us here to resolve this kind of a problem anyway.
You have a point, not only one country but i know there are many countries out there who has a problem in unemployed, I hope that the TrustLogics will be implemented all over the world so that it will be a big help for every jobseekers.

that's the great thing with the trustlogics teams, because this project will be able to help many people who want to have a job that suitable for their knowledge and abilities, it is surely amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

Work is hard what trustlogics is doing, But really appreciable work done by TrustLogics Team. Great job !!!
Such Beautiful words keep us motivated to do something extraordinary work for society. TrustLogics is really thankful that we have supporters like you.

You can expect to be able to see more of this type of comments towards your project because you truly deserve it. The work you guys have put into this project is really amazing. And the thing that makes you stand out from others is how you do your job and be as responsive as possible. Investors will flow.

They truly deserves it! It only show how people of the truslogic community see how hard they work on implementing all the things featured on the whitepaper! The work is still not done and theres more thing to improve and fix on the platform. Good job and goodluck devs !

Indeed, what people see will determine what their reactions would be towards anything and in this case, the project of trust logics. It's just so great to think that people appreciate the project. This means thet it will only lead to great success because more people appreciating means more supporters, users and investors. Great job trustlogics team.

That's right the truat logic Project has a very good platform and their mission is also very helpful to the people most especially to the people who are searching for a regular jobs. Or the job seekers / applicants.
Good ICO, trustlogic a hiring platform in blockchain that wants to use peer power to refer suitable candidates for posted positions while also building digital portfolios featuring reviews and ratings of candidates.

Yes, you are right. Although pretty scary for people unfamiliar with it since it is pretty new to the world, I can see that if adopted by the masses, will really be able to give good benefits for everyone using the innovation the trustlogics brings to them. It makes a lot of things a whole lot easier. I have not even a single doubt in the success of this project.
Because honestly that is what it should be and it is an ernest reaction and response. They really deserve the praise. It is just showing that they really are working hard and serious in their service not only to provide good quality service but for their success and to continue forward the future.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

Looking forward to the results of the tests. TrustLogics' brilliant strategy in facing economic crisis is an answer
that most of the people in the work force are looking for. The platform must be ready really soon because it has yet
to change people's lives.
For sure government from different countries are waiting for trustlogics to expand in their land, like the first two country they started to operate with... I hope it will continue to expand even from country that have no idea about cryptocurrency, because this project will not only help jobseekers to find job but also to introduce a cryptocurrency world to them...
Yes that's right, its like hitting two birds with one stone... And they need to learned to live with crypto world if they want the service of trustlogics... I guess if you want something great for your self you need to do and learn everything from it, and that's the rules...

Well, if you really wanna succeed in everything you do and in your life in general, you will obviously have to take risks at some point in your journey. New things are scary but if you let fear hold you back, you will never be able to move forward and get the best potential out of you. This is what people must put in mind.  But I believe a lot will be happy to take the risk in trying the innovation that this project has to offer. So success is a certainty.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: