Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22111 times)
JoshKulot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.
You heard it wrong mate. Do you find some kind of websites that allows you to pass your personal data and documents with secured and private pattern and then will be get verified by the validator? Do you find some websites that allows you to apply jobs in-country and international with the comfort of your home? And do you know some websites that doesn't requires you to carry up your data and being rated by the company? If you hadn't heard some so its completely different from the others.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:29:02 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:43:02 AM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.
For me it will is not applicable. I'm not one sided here, employers used to like personal interview to see what was the personality and presentation of the person but if we apply the Online Interview as one of their concept maybe it would be useless because after the Online Interview they must call the employee and then interview them again. Why not to Online Interview? May cause too much laziness to the employee that they was on their home when applying then in the interview they are at the home again, may promote laziness on the employee.
JJelly

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

Can you add up some small time games for us to get some bit of token? Personally I don't really know how were the employee will get the token to pay up the validations and others. In some cases if it will be sold to a hard cash it maybe a hard time for you to get an user. Maybe a small time gaming may help to advertise and entertain the users while finding their job. Just a suggestion, lol.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

Project that we will waiting for. Nothing to question on this, empowering the both employee and company. Imagine how was the hiring process if this system and project didn't exist. Great project, nice concept and very innovative. Double thumbs up on this.

This project can improve the current state of the country. TrustLogics gives people hope to get their livelihood by
giving people the easiest way possible to find a decent job for themselves. TrustLogics  is very helpful to the people
in need right now.

this project is not that big impact in sorting the economic of any country.
as we can see they will implement a project that will get a person to have a job on its right place and nature.
he or she will go on that place.
the improvement will go on a single state and that is employment.
tropangKAMOTE

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

Yah right actually, in my current university we are 500+ engineers maybe it would be so difficult to have a job if you have so many compositors. In  one university only how about the others, right? But knowing this kind of project was existing is an asset for them who doesn't know this project and used to apply job fairs, lol.

500 students in just 1 school!
a lucky of a hundred percen will graduate every year and a 50% that is common to graduate.
once done and took exam those 50% will be cut down.
then after those cutting down we dont know what will happen next.
will we have a job on our field? well no worries now!
the new project is here
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

Realizing that using online platform and app as hiring process is very great. As we can see many websites are entering online as their asset to make ease and fasten their work in short period of time but having a document, requirement and data passing, security and privacy pattern was not necessarily in focus. Same websites and doesn't have verification codes and lack of legitimate papers and profile then suddenly in the story this Team propose this badass project that let you create your own profile, add up your documents and scroll down work you want for, in country or abroad. Amazing isn't it?
Proposing this project was a blast. As far as I know there are no existing project that allows you to apply and get verified by the corresponding validators. Putting "Trust" is a way good to hear because to many job websites was a scam and didn't use to say their true identity and attainments. I was too in-touch on honest job seeker vs. dishonest one, because on my own experience on job finding I'm not get hired while I have my legitimate papers while my friend who's paper was fake was been hired, too unfair right? Good to know that this project was existing in this world full on fake data and documents.

i dont care about the or what, as i know there are too many websites as you said and there are so many freelancer.
YES free lancer which is not good if you are just starting right?
everything you have, need to be proven.
there are no screening, i went on that and got no customer because they are looking for experience not on your past but on that site.
here it is now trustlogic will help many people.
and loving it.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:45:33 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.
It will also show which is which and which are the deserving ones, of course it doesn't mean other spplicants don't stand a chance or they don't have what it takes to be hired. Still they will be accepted and can be working but i cannot really assure how they will handle such things because that issue must be solve by them technically.

WHAT are you talking about?
which is which on what?
lets wait! everyone deserve on their feet and position with the nature they need to have.
this platform is all about getting every person on that target with knowledge and talent.
if you have the talent and certificates you have place on this one if dont have then sorry.
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

I'm sorry but when you say personal interview, are you being really literal with it? Just like interviewing face to face? Look I really appreciate and respect your opinion guys and you all have a point. But if that's the case, with all your respect, didn't you guys realize that it will cost too much for the applicant? I mean we can't deny that there are times that the applicant is located far away, and I know that maybe one of you will think that the applicant should find a way if he or she really wants the job, but afterall one of the project's objective, I think, is to make people save right?
No, the primary concern of the trustlogics is to have an adequate of hiring and secure the private information in every applicants. Spending of money is necessary when you apply for a job. In fact, I am sure that trustlogics will also charge jobseekers from using the app. If you want to save with your money then find a job right after your house. Mate, you will always spend money whatever you will do because you cannot work for the company if you will not go to it. Of course, interview will help you also to familiarize the place where will you work.

You have a point, in finding a job you need to be on face to face to your interviewer or the company itself to familiarize yourself, but think about the trust logics help with this kind of situation, when you're finding a job it is not a 100% sure that you will end up being hired, your effort also can go to waste, spending a little bit of money to the app is ok instead of going out and have a risky journey in finding a job.

I would definitely support that Trustlogics is here for us to have an adequate of hiring and secure the private information in every applicants.

Now the only benefits of Trustlogics for the job seekers or the employer or Recruiters is that once they have the token of Trustlogics they can freely avail

the chance to experience the service they have.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitzy1219

Activity: 31

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:15:55 AM

I want to have a little bit trivia with all of you guys yet I don't know if you have already knew it. Well, I am just sharing some inputs.

What is the difference between unemployment and underemployment?

Unemployment is a situation when a person seeking a job is unable to find one. Underemployment is a situation when a person is working but isn't working at his full capability. For example- working part time, working for less pay, doing a job which requires less skills than the person is capable of doing etc are cases of underemployment.

In Philippines, there are always a job-mismatched. Job-mismatched is under in underemployment where the worker's job is not suitable to his skills and ability. Due to the fact that the difficulty of finding a job is too much high, Filipinos are looking for the substitution or part time work in order to fill his time and earn an income.

See here: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-unemployment-and-underemployment
Philippines is not the only country who experience unemployment and even underemployment. Usually, countries that are developing and under develop experienced the same scenario.

I define unemployment as an economic situation where an individual is jobless, suitable for a job and cannot find a work under his field. While underemployment refers to the number of hours that a certain employee works for. Usually, an employee works 8 hours a day, so if you are working less than the normal work hours, I consider that you belongs in underemployed people.
Job mismatch is commonly in every field due to the fact that there are many applicants and there is a limited job vacancies. There are people who want switch to other field than just to stay at their house.

Unemployment is one of the major things problems in my country now, This became a problem for a decades actually, where every year the percentage

average of jobless people was increased, so with Trustlogics I know this will be the one of the key to lessen the count percentage of unemployed case.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:46:26 AM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.

Yes, what you said is true. Trustlogics will be able to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate by connecting jobseekers and employers. It sure is amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.

that is already given mate, aside from unemployment solution, is there any other problems where Trustlogics can give or resolve a problem?

I think there is still, isn't? like giving an opportunity to earn more to their project aside from giving a job for the job seekers.

Im looking forward to it too, I hope they will be some benefits aside from using their platform, like giving some tokens to those who used their platform, and that tokens can be used in the app itself for the convenience of the users and the job seekers.

Perhaps, they have lots of planned in the near future I think. Like what I read here in the forum that Tustlogics token can be avail if you partake on their

bounty programs whether it is Twitter, Facebook, or more then once the project has been done you will be given a reward where you can have a chance

to use the service of trustlogics it has. This is all I know about what I understand about their project.
AlbemZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:33 AM

when do you launch on the exchange?
mhojakho

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

What problems will this platform solve? Is it really practical? Won't it just be another central place for data hoarding?

One can look at it as "data-hoarding" but it really is practical. TrustLogics offer a better and far more convenient
way for looking a job. Jobseekers will just need to use TrustLogics to find employers and employers doesn't need set
lengthy hours interviewing/screening applicants. It give leeway for both sides and at the same time it is far more secured.

Agreed, They offer some services that a job seeker will definitely like to, it is convenient for them to partake in this kind of platform, It will be easy for them to submit their application online without any hassle in the out side world, that is the advantage of trust logics platform.
killuaknight

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

based on what ive observe, trustlogics aims to resolve the current problems we are facing when we are hunting for jobs. it wants to innovate the hiring industry.. by mixing job hiring to the blockchain technology. they want to resolve the unemployment rate of every country in the world.

Trust logics , will create a big part of the industry of job hiring, because of the unique platform by using blockchain technology. This is amazing! i'm looking forward for the successs of this project.

Yes, what you said is true. Trustlogics will be able to contribute in reducing the unemployment rate by connecting jobseekers and employers. It sure is amazing to see that Trustlogics is getting a lot of support.

that is already given mate, aside from unemployment solution, is there any other problems where Trustlogics can give or resolve a problem?

I think there is still, isn't? like giving an opportunity to earn more to their project aside from giving a job for the job seekers.

Im looking forward to it too, I hope they will be some benefits aside from using their platform, like giving some tokens to those who used their platform, and that tokens can be used in the app itself for the convenience of the users and the job seekers.

Perhaps, they have lots of planned in the near future I think. Like what I read here in the forum that Tustlogics token can be avail if you partake on their

bounty programs whether it is Twitter, Facebook, or more then once the project has been done you will be given a reward where you can have a chance

to use the service of trustlogics it has. This is all I know about what I understand about their project.

So, It is necessary to participate in their bounty programs? i order to have tokens to pay for their services on their platform? It is fine though, Their platform is simple usable in part of the job seekers and the employees itself, i know that some day in can be used for online finding job sites for the members of their platform and for everyone who's using it.
naer7

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Is your TrustLogics Android and IOS app available on every country??
I'm not sure if their Android and IOS app was available on every country, but as far as I know based on what I have read on their whitepaper it is a hiring project wherein you can apply national and internationally based. For me maybe it is available on every country.

Well maybe since is referred to blockchain technology its will sure that the market of  thrustlogics betwwen jobseeker will not limited on other country instead it will also unlimited to other country ,offered job hiring all over in the world,,for just in cased unemployment rate will decreased in the whole world. Cheesy
That could be a yes but I don't think i is since they would have to have set up a local team in each country they are targeting since it involves data collection and verification.
It's easy to develop the app and make it available worldwide since they are already established, the question is how about the processes that would be involved in the hiring process? And also the verification process?
Well i think as of my own opinion, it`s easy for them to recognized the verification process, because the account you have registered in their application needs your information in order to gathered data and establish it to their system and become verified user in which your account will be applicable for hiring companies.
That is correct and besides having a complete information regarding the applicant is the fastest way to find a job wherever they want and what ever it is. I think the applicant will need to update their files every time they have an additional seminars or diplomas like vocational course because sometimes other worked abroad need to take some vocational course even they are graduated in four year course.

I think it will be available in every country in the future. As of now they are still conducting their Pilot testing so even though their might be an available app or accessible platform, I think no jobs are present yet on their platforms yet, except of course from Curacao, since they are conducting their pilot testing for the project there.

Yes, Trust logics has the potential of using their platform worldwide, the project will be ready soon, I think it is already functioning now, the test will prove that the system is working, lets be patient for it, Im sure it will be the most used platform especially in the job seekers out there who are looking for a suitable and right position for them in the vast industry of Hiring industry.

That’s right,there are some companies that they needed more information's about the applicants, the trust Logics, is creating a system that can provide the needed data for the employer form the employee they are hiring, so I think the data of applicant is enough by needed in the company.

Not only that, in traditional companies they are very strict in the qualification in accepting the applicants. They will screen it very much before

they accept it. And sometimes those companies became unfair for the applicants, their main priority was the applicants who graduated from

the well known Universities then if you are not belong unto it, for sure you are out of the games. But with Trustlogics I think they are not like

the traditional business companies because Trustlogics is base in blockchain technology

Exactly, but is it good for the employee o familiarize the place of the work, that's why most of the companies are conducting face to face interview for the job seekers, In rust logics, it lessens the hassle of the employee in going to the place of work, but it is good also for the convenience I think, The platform will help the individuals to find jobs more easily and see the qualifications of the work in just one click.
James ssi~

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:06 AM

Exactly, I also thought that the number of jobs available in their platform, Is it limited? or are they planning to expand? did they have some partnership companies to support the details in their platform? I mean the jobs that is offered by legit companies, Is it safe to apply on them? Most of the job seekers are known this system , they are aware of the process especially those are hired by some huge companies and have experienced the application process.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Exactly, I also thought that the number of jobs available in their platform, Is it limited? or are they planning to expand? did they have some partnership companies to support the details in their platform? I mean the jobs that is offered by legit companies, Is it safe to apply on them? Most of the job seekers are known this system , they are aware of the process especially those are hired by some huge companies and have experienced the application process.
Actually they will not be focused in hiring or recruitment but as they have mentioned they are a blockchain based database for personal and professional profiles/portfolio of users will will be ready to be shared in public by users. There will still be jobs posted by employers which will make applicants notified by the platform about the said job hiring.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Actually they will not be focused in hiring or recruitment but as they have mentioned they are a blockchain based database for personal and professional profiles/portfolio of users will will be ready to be shared in public by users. There will still be jobs posted by employers which will make applicants notified by the platform about the said job hiring.
In short term, this project is all together wonderfull. In whatever angle I look at it they are very usesul in whatever side and parties. Having this kind of vision is a noble job.
JJireh

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

In short term, this project is all together wonderfull. In whatever angle I look at it they are very usesul in whatever side and parties. Having this kind of vision is a noble job.
I have a question here. What if i am a platform user, I have my profile and been verified too and i was informed about a particular job posted and i am interested, will there be a change that I will be hired even if I am from other country?
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:25:21 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
That is right, some online application is not really focus or checking about the files of the jobseekers well this will affect the applicant to make some job seekers even they are not qualified is added to the list of the validators that some work that for belong for those who are qualified, sometimes being stolen in a wrong validation. I'm sure that TrustLogics is different from the others.
Trust logics will help recruiter and jobseeker at the same time, there's focus is not only for one community but for both... And they also have peer user that can help jobseeker and recuiter to by recommend someone for the job...
Pages: « 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 [178] 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: