Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840288 times)
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:56:04 PM

In my opinion, it was to pull a ripcord!  To fire the engine and provide enough fuel to keep it running for as long as possible or as long as it took someone to bring another canister (their own coins) of gas and then another canister and another.  Until there was over-flowing amounts of fuel and everyone pitched in along the journey.  Maybe its me, maybe I am crazy!

Hi Wesand,

Ok, it's clear how & want you want the community to do & we can forget about any insight into the premine.
But now you are online can you answer one question for me: How do you describe the role of the dev team?

You want the truth? You are fucking crazy and I say this as that is the calmest word out there to describe you guys. Scroll back to the previous threads. People were fucking prepared to help with this. Remember the Australian veggie farmers? What about those who were ordering EAC pins? Remember then?

You greedy fucks just had to make off like bandits with the premine did you not? You couldn't help yourselves and for that alone, you expect anyone to buy your bullshit?

The user above you started his market place and you're saying it got lost in the muddle of projects? What goddamn projects? You have not said anything today IMO and I don't give a fuck if you credit me as you say. As long as people stop tolerating your bullshit lies.

The time for diplomacy was over the minute you couldn't produce the premine you and your band of thieves stated was going towards bounties and giveaways. So yeah, fuck you mate. I hope the community does not tolerate you bullshit promises any longer. You utter greedy scamming cunts.

The premine was only tolerated because people chose to trust you fucking liars so you cannot just say it wont be worth anything later. You took the premine and ran. Own the fuck up to it you ponzi-fucknut.
skywave

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:08:49 PM

I tend to agree: it's over!
I was very enthusiastic  from the start but having seen this forum slowly die out makes me believe that there is not more to squeeze out of the coin.
Where is the mobile wallet - exchange and etc.?
Visions are nice - but folks want reality and action.

Sorry I think it's done.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:14:29 PM

I was very enthusiastic  from the start but having seen this forum slowly die out makes me believe that there is not more to squeeze out of the coin.

Sorry I think it's done.

I do hold some coins and lost kinda much because of the value going down but as I said before, look at almost ALL altcoins they have been going down 100-300% since Bitcoin did go down. For example look at USDE that was at 400 satoshis and is now around 60? As long as EAC is on Cryptsy a decent exchange it can always go up and gain value with time if people with some BTC find EAC as something that can go up (which it can). Instead of checking how much BTC it is on buy orders only check how much it is on sell order up to 150 satoshis, it isnt much either.

Also, there is alot of people who bought for much higher prices than it is today and probably can make it go up again but just holding and waiting. If you want to gain fast cash, EAC is not the currency you should put ur btc into. Its longterm.

This wasnt just pointed at u skywave but most people.
m3ta-schatten

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:14:38 PM

I was very enthusiastic  from the start but having seen this forum slowly die out makes me believe that there is not more to squeeze out of the coin.

Sorry I think it's done.

The mobile wallet is nearly finished. I've tried the wallet and it worked fine.

xploited wrote a message to me yesterday:
the 2 peopl that have tested it so far havent had any problem yet, so hopefully its the same for you!
I'm expecting to have it finished on Sunday.  I'm working on a update for digibyte this friday and won't be able to finish the last android updates before I get thought that.

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
Refferal Link: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=107619
Cryptsy Tradekey: ff6af7ec7599979337e26d48e8fd0eaad3327d94
slyA

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:22:33 PM

I was very enthusiastic  from the start but having seen this forum slowly die out makes me believe that there is not more to squeeze out of the coin.

Sorry I think it's done.

I do hold some coins and lost kinda much because of the value going down but as I said before, look at almost ALL altcoins they have been going down 100-300% since Bitcoin did go down. For example look at USDE that was at 400 satoshis and is now around 60? As long as EAC is on Cryptsy a decent exchange it can always go up and gain value with time if people with some BTC find EAC as something that can go up (which it can). Instead of checking how much BTC it is on buy orders only check how much it is on sell order up to 150 satoshis, it isnt much either.

Also, there is alot of people who bought for much higher prices than it is today and probably can make it go up again but just holding and waiting. If you want to gain fast cash, EAC is not the currency you should put ur btc into. Its longterm.

How you can type that out and not think that does not make sense astounds me. Crypto is currently an investment. It is still extremely volatile to be considered currency. EAC is nothing special in the current tidal wave of alt coins. It will get saturated and forgotten. Unfortunately leading people down the path to 1 satoshi is pure stupidity. How long are you going to say its long term until you begin to believe it? With lazy and frankly stupid devs lying and stealing? Is that the long term you're looking for?
thens

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:36:40 PM

I don't really care about low prices at all, but devs..

https://i.imgur.com/bazqF.gif

..as you can see, people are starting to freak out so we seriously need some regular updates, otherwise you will lose everything.
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:37:41 PM

Sorry I think it's done.

the 2 peopl that have tested it so far havent had any problem yet, so hopefully its the same for you!
I'm expecting to have it finished on Sunday.  I'm working on a update for digibyte this friday and won't be able to finish the last android updates before I get thought that.

OK @m3ta-schatten - I have followed your brave and tiresome endeavor to get that wallet up and going - but I have a strong feeling you are all alone about it - and that no one from the people behind EAC are really supporting and encouraging you? I might be wrong?
You are doing a tremendous job with this, but I have to say that it might be too late now.

Yes crypto markets are all diving - and I don't think it is just because of bitcoin.
I think it is because people are starting to see how difficult this whole new idea of a payment system is harder to implement than everyone thought.
It is not enough to have a popular coin - it need much more than that.
I can mention a few points but there are many more:
- easily accessible to the masses
- easily obtainable to the masses
- easy to use
- split-seconds for a transaction
- not more than 2 decimals
- wallet safety and security is a huge must! (lose one small kb-file and you have lost all)

There are around 120 different coins now - I am convinced that only a few of them will last - and then only for a limited time.
There will be - and are already - 2nd and 3rd generation systems in the breed and those might get a bigger chance on the world market.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
m3ta-schatten

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:38:03 PM

I don't really care about low prices at all, but devs..

..as you can see, people are starting to freak out so we seriously need some regular updates, otherwise you will lose everything.

+1

My answer was helpful? Feel free to donate! BTC: 1DBNyEYuUDQ9g3UYfdVcJdFuhAh1knrept , EAC: ehdBTPGhM18zpcXfRB7SX5oDiLqBMNKirE , Dodge: D5sYaMsoAUSPuc62Jj6Qa5Bd82CUAuJL8F , ZEIT: MopZYVBSfYNmUmMcTrT8k6D5DbrKM7hgLb
m3ta-schatten

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:43:58 PM

Sorry I think it's done.

OK @m3ta-schatten - I have followed your brave and tiresome endeavor to get that wallet up and going - but I have a strong feeling you are all alone about it - and that no one from the people behind EAC are really supporting and encouraging you in it? I might be wrong?
You are doing a tremendous job with this, but I have to say that it might be too late now.

Yes crypto markets are all diving - and I don't think it is just because of bitcoin.
I think it is because people are starting to see how difficult this whole new idea of a payment system is harder to implement than everyone thought.
It is not enough to have a popular coin - it need much more than that.
I can mention a few points but there are many more:
- easily accessible to the masses
- easily obtainable to the masses
- easy to use
- split-seconds for a transaction
- not more than 2 decimals
- wallet safety and security is a huge must! (lose one small kb-file and you have lost all)

There are around 120 different coins now - I am convinced that only a few of them will last - and then only for a limited time.
There will be - and are already - 2nd and 3rd generation systems in the breed and those might get a bigger chance on the world market.

I think i wrote it a little bit inarticulate.
xploited is the one who developed the wallet. I was only one of the tester.

I support the opinion, that there should be many more informations and updates by the Devs of EAC!

Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:44:33 PM

Sorry I think it's done.

How you can type that out and not think that does not make sense astounds me. Crypto is currently an investment. It is still extremely volatile to be considered currency. EAC is nothing special in the current tidal wave of alt coins. It will get saturated and forgotten. Unfortunately leading people down the path to 1 satoshi is pure stupidity. How long are you going to say its long term until you begin to believe it? With lazy and frankly stupid devs lying and stealing? Is that the long term you're looking for?

So Bitcoin was a currently an investment when people bought it at first, yes. Thats why alot of people did hold their coins until today. You dont need to agree with me but alot of coins gained value with time. Im not defending the devs for not being active. It might get forgotten for a while but there is always people who see their chance to invest in a currency to gain more later.

Hold or sell is up to whoever got some EAC.
slyA

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:49:23 PM

Sorry I think it's done.

So Bitcoin was a currently an investment when people bought it at first, yes. Thats why alot of people did hold their coins until today. You dont need to agree with me but alot of coins gained value with time. Im not defending the devs for not being active. It might get forgotten for a while but there is always people who see their chance to invest in a currency to gain more later.

Look, you're not factoring in the fact that bitcoin had zero competition. We are in a different climate with EAC mate.
wB`

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:19:07 PM

I think EAC will recover....everything is down significantly across the board due to shady mtgox.
Xtrata

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:21:41 PM

Sorry I think it's done.

Look, you're not factoring in the fact that bitcoin had zero competition. We are in a different climate with EAC mate.

It didnt have at first but did after sometime and still did go up when there are faster coins and better in many ways when its about trading.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:41:29 PM

I think EAC will recover....everything is down significantly across the board due to shady mtgox.
I think so too, dump then pump, pump then dump, all actions from traders. I don't see big volumes, it tells me that no big guys are dumping.
derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

So, can any of these projects be detailed?
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:10:26 PM

Hey guys,

I took a bounty from the team to get the site redesigned.  It's still not 100% polished to where I'd like it to be, but since everyone is eager to see progress, I will post it as is.

http://getearthcoin.com

Here are some of the things I've done in the last month in addition to the site since I've started working with the team.

Migrated earthcoin.biz to getearthcoin.com
Redesigned and developed the site to be responsive
Redesigned Facebook, Twitter, Reddit
Created http://earthcoin.uservoice.com to collect suggestions. This is integrated with the feedback button on new site.
Updated existing site while new site was being developed including writing content
Created TeamEarthcoin form to seek new talent. (and I've been reading them)
Going over merchant docs
Working with Android devs (Xploited and Hash Engineering)
Working with Earthcoin tip bot dev (sprocket)
Working with Earthazar dev (Centurion)
Submitting content to earthcoin.eu
Put my own fiat behind sponsored posts on facebook
and of course maintaining a presence in IRC, here and EarthCoin Talk

I haven't been updating the socials in the last few days due to personal reasons, but I am going to be picking it up once again.

Huge apologies to Quorum.  I mentioned to the devs that I had an idea for a marketplace, and then I was put in touch with you for an initial conversation because you had set up that marketplace at wikicompany, but I wasn't sure of the goal of putting us in touch with each other?  When I had checked up on the marketplace next, it was gone and I assumed it was to make room for Earthazaar.

Anyway, there's a new version of the Earthcoin Wallet (v1.2) up on the site, but we still need people to compile for Mac and Linux.

The main differences is that it shows up to 6 transactions on the main overview page
There's a field to display transaction messages (awesome)
Also a filter to show only values over a certain amount on transactions... I am assuming that's mostly for miners?

For everyone who has been filling out the TeamEarthcoin form, I will respond.   Again, there are a few personal issues I've had to deal with recently and I come from the community, like you, and have a full time job and non-crypto life that I have to balance (and despite that, I've put in a tremendous amount of hours into helping Earthcoin grow).

This is the next step...

I've drafted the following message that will be posted to the developers board.  Any suggestions or comments?

---------
Seeking coin, wallet, and service developers.  Bounties Available.  Escrow needed.
We at Earthcoin have been watching various alt coins make new developments over the last couple months.  There have been many contributions to cryptocurrency technology that we’ve found desirable.  However, to ensure the stability of our community and network in our early days, we wanted to wait as long as possible before doing anything that would required a hard fork.  

However, now than transaction malleability vulnerabilities have reared their ugly heads and with scrypt ASICs just around the corner, it seems as though a mandatory upgrade and hard fork is inevitable in the near future.  Now we are seeking your input and your help to make Earhtcoin the most competitive alt out there.  We want to take all the latest features in the alt market and combine them into one coin.

This is what we are looking for.

Upgrading our base/wallet code to be based off of the latest upcoming bitcoin/litecoin code that incorporates the fix for transaction malleability.

ASIC resistance (Via Vert’s Scrypt Adaptive-N or scrypt-jane or whatever the community feels is most appropriate) along with corresponding mining and pool software.

Built in anonymity such ascoin mixing similar to the recently-released Fedoracoin feature or Darkcoin’s coinjoin implementation.  We eventually look forward to implementing the Zerocoin anonymity protocol.

We currently have a block target time of 1 minute and retargeting difficulty every block to make us resistant to transaction stalling from multi pool hopping.  Can anyone give us any reason why we would benefit from Kimoto’s Gravity Well implementation?

We would like to change our bonus reward days (2X and 5X days) to give blocks only when BOINC is running like Gridcoin.  We like the idea of using your extra computing power to also help scientific progress.

We would like a more custom wallet…  MUCH more custom. Not just nicely designed like Megacoin, Worldcoin, Copperlark, etc, but we would like something that can contain price/hash chart information, links to our network of websites and merchants, news feeds, and mining setups.  It does not necessarily have to be Qt based, but it must at the very least match all of the Qt wallet’s functions.  If we have a working Earthcoinj (java implementation of Earthcoin) then perhaps we can build off of that.

Currently, we support transaction messaging through the blockchain like Florincoin and we believe that our Android wallet (which is to be released soon) is one of the first if not *the* first to support this feature.  This does create an extra field in block chain transactions that programmers will have to account for.  Perhaps we can make this more useful and include metadata about transactions similar to simple.com or mint.com so types of transactions (goods, services, mining, trade, etc) can be tracked in a nice, sortable interface.

We want everything to be easy, easy, easy for the first time user.  That means we would like to have links inside the wallet pointing the user to help files on the web with audio and video that explain everything from mining to the nature of cryptocurrency itself.   That means we’d like preconfigured files for the solo miner and various pool miners, including an easy way to connect to any pools in an updated list of pools and preconfigured bat files for the CPU, AMD or Nvidia miner.

Pie in the sky idea, but if there are even developers that can help build next generation services on top of our block chain (similar to what Mastercoin has done with Bitcoin) then we are open to that as well.

Any and all ideas are on the table here.  The only limitation at this point is that we still want to be based off of the fully-tested and well understood bitcoin/litecoin base rather than something like NXT.

Please discuss the above, let us know what your wish list items are and we will bounty it.  All of the above should be done through escrow so you know we will deliver and we know you will as well.  We want nothing less than the best.
--------------

Current list of bounty-worthy items.

http://earthcoin.eu/?p=293

However, if people have great ideas that they want to bring to the table, contact someone on the team or let's start an open discussion.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

Hey guys,

I took a bounty from the team to get the site redesigned.  It's still not 100% polished to where I'd like it to be, but since everyone is eager to see progress, I will post it as is.

http://getearthcoin.com

Here are some of the things I've done in the last month in addition to the site since I've started working with the team.

Migrated earthcoin.biz to getearthcoin.com
Redesigned and developed the site to be responsive
Redesigned Facebook, Twitter, Reddit
Created http://earthcoin.uservoice.com to collect suggestions. This is integrated with the feedback button on new site.
Updated existing site while new site was being developed including writing content
Created TeamEarthcoin form to seek new talent. (and I've been reading them)
Going over merchant docs
Working with Android devs (Xploited and Hash Engineering)
Working with Earthcoin tip bot dev (sprocket)
Working with Earthazar dev (Centurion)
Submitting content to earthcoin.eu
Put my own fiat behind sponsored posts on facebook
and of course maintaining a presence in IRC, here and EarthCoin Talk

I haven't been updating the socials in the last few days due to personal reasons, but I am going to be picking it up once again.

Huge apologies to Quorum.  I mentioned to the devs that I had an idea for a marketplace, and then I was put in touch with you for an initial conversation because you had set up that marketplace at wikicompany, but I wasn't sure of the goal of putting us in touch with each other?  When I had checked up on the marketplace next, it was gone and I assumed it was to make room for Earthazaar.

Anyway, there's a new version of the Earthcoin Wallet (v1.2) up on the site, but we still need people to compile for Mac and Linux.

The main differences is that it shows up to 6 transactions on the main overview page
There's a field to display transaction messages (awesome)
Also a filter to show only values over a certain amount on transactions... I am assuming that's mostly for miners?

For everyone who has been filling out the TeamEarthcoin form, I will respond.   Again, there are a few personal issues I've had to deal with recently and I come from the community, like you, and have a full time job and non-crypto life that I have to balance (and despite that, I've put in a tremendous amount of hours into helping Earthcoin grow).

This is the next step...

I've drafted the following message that will be posted to the developers board.  Any suggestions or comments?

---------
Seeking coin, wallet, and service developers.  Bounties Available.  Escrow needed.
We at Earthcoin have been watching various alt coins make new developments over the last couple months.  There have been many contributions to cryptocurrency technology that we’ve found desirable.  However, to ensure the stability of our community and network in our early days, we wanted to wait as long as possible before doing anything that would required a hard fork. 

However, now than transaction malleability vulnerabilities have reared their ugly heads and with scrypt ASICs just around the corner, it seems as though a mandatory upgrade and hard fork is inevitable in the near future.  Now we are seeking your input and your help to make Earhtcoin the most competitive alt out there.  We want to take all the latest features in the alt market and combine them into one coin.

This is what we are looking for.

Upgrading our base/wallet code to be based off of the latest upcoming bitcoin/litecoin code that incorporates the fix for transaction malleability.

ASIC resistance (Via Vert’s Scrypt Adaptive-N or scrypt-jane or whatever the community feels is most appropriate) along with corresponding mining and pool software.

Built in anonymity such ascoin mixing similar to the recently-released Fedoracoin feature or Darkcoin’s coinjoin implementation.  We eventually look forward to implementing the Zerocoin anonymity protocol.

We currently have a block target time of 1 minute and retargeting difficulty every block to make us resistant to transaction stalling from multi pool hopping.  Can anyone give us any reason why we would benefit from Kimoto’s Gravity Well implementation?

We would like to change our bonus reward days (2X and 5X days) to give blocks only when BOINC is running like Gridcoin.  We like the idea of using your extra computing power to also help scientific progress.

We would like a more custom wallet…  MUCH more custom. Not just nicely designed like Megacoin, Worldcoin, Copperlark, etc, but we would like something that can contain price/hash chart information, links to our network of websites and merchants, news feeds, and mining setups.  It does not necessarily have to be Qt based, but it must at the very least match all of the Qt wallet’s functions.  If we have a working Earthcoinj (java implementation of Earthcoin) then perhaps we can build off of that.

Currently, we support transaction messaging through the blockchain like Florincoin and we believe that our Android wallet (which is to be released soon) is one of the first if not *the* first to support this feature.  This does create an extra field in block chain transactions that programmers will have to account for.  Perhaps we can make this more useful and include metadata about transactions similar to simple.com or mint.com so types of transactions (goods, services, mining, trade, etc) can be tracked in a nice, sortable interface.

We want everything to be easy, easy, easy for the first time user.  That means we would like to have links inside the wallet pointing the user to help files on the web with audio and video that explain everything from mining to the nature of cryptocurrency itself.   That means we’d like preconfigured files for the solo miner and various pool miners, including an easy way to connect to any pools in an updated list of pools and preconfigured bat files for the CPU, AMD or Nvidia miner.

Pie in the sky idea, but if there are even developers that can help build next generation services on top of our block chain (similar to what Mastercoin has done with Bitcoin) then we are open to that as well.

Any and all ideas are on the table here.  The only limitation at this point is that we still want to be based off of the fully-tested and well understood bitcoin/litecoin base rather than something like NXT.

Please discuss the above, let us know what your wish list items are and we will bounty it.  All of the above should be done through escrow so you know we will deliver and we know you will as well.  We want nothing less than the best.
--------------

Current list of bounty-worthy items.

http://earthcoin.eu/?p=293

However, if people have great ideas that they want to bring to the table, contact someone on the team or let's start an open discussion.

Good stuff mate, website is looking very good.

^ I am with STUPID!
cryptozark

Activity: 112

Cryptocurrency is my new obsession

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:31:38 PM

Also, massive thanks to 1kb and all the other people who contributed to the wiki on Earthcoin Talk.

Current loving EAC: ejSN43uVk4Rw4u4Etcw4RvR8mN3Rn2LPfm
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:50:22 PM

In my opinion, it was to pull a ripcord!  To fire the engine and provide enough fuel to keep it running for as long as possible or as long as it took someone to bring another canister (their own coins) of gas and then another canister and another.  Until there was over-flowing amounts of fuel and everyone pitched in along the journey.  Maybe its me, maybe I am crazy!

Hi Wesand,

Ok, it's clear how & want you want the community to do & we can forget about any insight into the premine.
But now you are online can you answer one question for me: How do you describe the role of the dev team?

Then the only question left, is why you where not clear about that when the coin was launched.

You already linked eac & your new trading site. Good luck building trust with that project after this
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:48:52 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 05:40:45 AM by Anubite

I think the devs think shit is folding and are selling the premine. Who else sells 2.9 million EAC flat at 77? Could be anyone I guess, but damn.

It's also seems like if someone with a bunch of btc came along, it wouldnt take much to get the price up, either. It's just people panic and are noobs.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Pages: « 1 ... 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 [445] 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: