Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EAC] EarthCoin *SEEKING NEW EXCHANGES - HUGE VOLUMES BEING MISSED!  (Read 840291 times)
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:37:47 AM

CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

eac.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
Anubite

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:12:05 AM

50 satoshi per eac, lovely.

8 btc to 95.

Let me know if I am doing something right. Smiley
DOGE: DKBx8CMVnFwnea2uQ3RsLLB2CvQCFkzVT8
Cryptsy: 8981f2166046a5b587c4f86a2c994ec573a8a236
Nerull

Activity: 195
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:33:43 AM

ITS HAPPENING, CRASH TO ZERO! Sad

Also is changing the algorithm even possible? I would assume the time you changed it, it would create a huge fork and difficulty would be extremely low and unfair for a few hours.

you can do whatever you want to a coin, just gotta hard fork it
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:30 AM

huge dump, why?
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968

einc.io

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:44:35 AM

50 satoshi per eac, lovely.

8 btc to 95.

Damn,  Even I didn't see that coming.

slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:47:45 AM

Lol at the long term coin. Dishonest devs killed the coin.
WinterParker

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 08:04:13 AM

Time for a Pump Y'all

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

Nerull

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:04:59 AM

nah, i think the iceberd has pierced thru too many of the water tight chambers
skywave

Activity: 420

"to endure to achieve"

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:09:07 AM

One of the problems is that the devs did things backwards!
All that is happening since launch are good stuff - mobile wallet, exchange, marketplace and websites and etc. - but the fact is that all those things should have been ready from the start in order to 'sell' the coin as an attractive alternative to all the other coins.

To try and keep the train running after it has run out of fuel is not possible.

Radix - Just Imagine  Financial Freedom   ...coming soon, to a network near you...!
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

One of the problems is that the devs did things backwards!
All that is happening since launch are good stuff - mobile wallet, exchange, marketplace and websites and etc. - but the fact is that all those things should have been ready from the start in order to 'sell' the coin as an attractive alternative to all the other coins.

To try and keep the train running after it has run out of fuel is not possible.

Thing is the devs did not even do it. Its the community that did. The devs filled their pockets with the premine and refused tof und the bounties. We should have had all those market places funded BY the premine not by asking for donations. The devs have run off and wesEACunt comes here with his sob stories of grandeur about owning 24 million EAC from his money which is utter bullshit.

I say  everyone leave this coin if the devs cannot account fro the premine. Just my 2 Dark coins now.
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:21:09 AM

The best thing that could happen now is the devs come clean and explain exactly where the premine went, 50mil to Wes, 200mil to norb to develop his http://www.incryptex.com etc. and whatever is left (hopefully ZERO) and to prove it.  That way people will be more likely to invest and a real community effort could be made to rebuild this coin from scratch.

What we really need is someone skilled at blockchain investigations to go thru the blockchain to figure out exactly whats gone where and how much is left.  I know some guy did a really good blockchain investigation on Quarks and when the Sheep Market Place got stolen, that one guy was epic at tracking that shit.  We need him lol.
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:37:24 AM

The best thing that could happen now is the devs come clean and explain exactly where the premine went, 50mil to Wes, 200mil to norb to develop his http://www.incryptex.com etc. and whatever is left (hopefully ZERO) and to prove it.  That way people will be more likely to invest and a real community effort could be made to rebuild this coin from scratch.

What we really need is someone skilled at blockchain investigations to go thru the blockchain to figure out exactly whats gone where and how much is left.  I know some guy did a really good blockchain investigation on Quarks and when the Sheep Market Place got stolen, that one guy was epic at tracking that shit.  We need him lol.

The devs will never come clean about it mate. These are anonymous liars. They took advantage and are gone. WEScunt came here to try out his latest lies. Never answered anything. What he did answer however was that the premine was no longer "worth anything" as he said. Meaning we should forget about it. How nayone can still say this is a "long term" coin is beyond me. The ship is sinking. Even on the earthcointalk forum that  they directed us to. The users there are frutrated too because the devs have vanished.

EAC suffered from college aged scammers. That is it. Now the coin is dead. The only thing that can save this coin is kicking out those devs, even then, that will never happen.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:41:11 AM

+1

The thing that gets me the most about the premine accusations is that its not really magically 'free' money.   This coin has to go somewhere to create a payoff for the dev's.   Even IF it was pump/dump coin at these prices and even much better prices there is no real value here.  Sure at 100satoshis,  they could start dumping and maybe pull out 10 BTC before the price crashed the floor.   Look what just happened,  I estimate someone just sold what, 2-3 million coins at 'market' and it crashed the price to 50 satoshis.

In order for the premine to be worth anything the coin has to go places,  I wish the dev's posted more, I wish the would be more transparent, I would prefer many things.   However my intuition is that while the devs would obviously hope the community would be building the best it could.  They know that they are busy working on some large projects which have several ways that they could greatly improve EAC so they just simply are not concerned with trying to keep all of us happy.   They are possibly content with the progress they make behind closed doors for now.

slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:48:01 AM

+1

The thing that gets me the most about the premine accusations is that its not really magically 'free' money.   This coin has to go somewhere to create a payoff for the dev's.   Even IF it was pump/dump coin at these prices and even much better prices there is no real value here.  Sure at 100satoshis,  they could start dumping and maybe pull out 10 BTC before the price crashed the floor.   Look what just happened,  I estimate someone just sold what, 2-3 million coins at 'market' and it crashed the price to 50 satoshis.

In order for the premine to be worth anything the coin has to go places,  I wish the dev's posted more, I wish the would be more transparent, I would prefer many things.   However my intuition is that while the devs would obviously hope the community would be building the best it could.  They know that they are busy working on some large projects which have several ways that they could greatly improve EAC so they just simply are not concerned with trying to keep all of us happy.   They are possibly content with the progress they make behind closed doors for now.

You are exactly what is wrong with this coin. Do you know how much 270 million EAC is worth? That is approximately 200k USD. What goddamn projects are the devs working on? Is it until it reaches 1 satoshi that you will say "oh had I known"? This is the same nonsense that was said when we were at 180 satoshi, at 130 satoshi at 100 satoshi and now at 60 satoshi with still no updates from the devs except for WESCUNT coming in to talk about the oh so secret projects in the works. Either way believe what you want. Glad I dumped at 130 satoshi after losing half my portfolio.

Tell yourself a lie long enough, you just might believe it.
svojoe
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:56:58 AM

+1

You are exactly what is wrong with this coin. Do you know how much 270 million EAC is worth? That is approximately 200k USD. What goddamn projects are the devs working on? Is it until it reaches 1 satoshi that you will say "oh had I known"? This is the same nonsense that was said when we were at 180 satoshi, at 130 satoshi at 100 satoshi and now at 60 satoshi with still no updates from the devs except for WESCUNT coming in to talk about the oh so secret projects in the works. Either way believe what you want. Glad I dumped at 130 satoshi after losing half my portfolio.

Assuming there was infinite demand they could sell it for 150K USD, but go look at cryptsy.  There is less than 10 BTC worth of "buy" orders.   The devs are trapped just as much as we are.  I can't even sell the EAC that I have because I would exhaust all the current buy offers and the price would hit zero.  Literally zero and stay there until enough new buys showed up to exhaust my supply.   I learned this the hard way after having a big break on a small coin, and I was left holding the bag and unable to sell more than a sliver without totally crashing the market.

I think there is a lot less premine left,  I bet its under 170M,  maybe even 150M.  And if that is the case it can't be sold regardless.  So the dev's had better be in the kitchen cooking up some utility.  Because they aren't getting paid until it happens.

youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:57:45 AM

haha what a trollbox here  Grin all these conspiracy theories...
it's like watching ancient aliens
Nerull

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:01:46 AM

haha what a trollbox here  Grin all these conspiracy theories...
it's like watching ancient aliens

that would be true if they were actually interviewing someone and the alien comes in and says "hey guys dont worry we have some new secret works underway that will save your race"

Personally id say this is more like watching alien autopsy if it was real
Nicho

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:02:06 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 09:19:05 AM by Nicho

The best thing that could happen now is the devs come clean and explain exactly where the premine went, 50mil to Wes, 200mil to norb to develop his http://www.incryptex.com etc. and whatever is left (hopefully ZERO) and to prove it.  That way people will be more likely to invest and a real community effort could be made to rebuild this coin from scratch.

What we really need is someone skilled at blockchain investigations to go thru the blockchain to figure out exactly whats gone where and how much is left.  I know some guy did a really good blockchain investigation on Quarks and when the Sheep Market Place got stolen, that one guy was epic at tracking that shit.  We need him lol.

+1

It is exactly free magical money, they create a coin with a premine and slowly dump it on the market.  Every time the price rose it was quickly beaten down again into buyer/investor hands.  I suspected as much because there was a lot of buzz around this coin, it could have easily made it to 500 satoshi but its been slowly dumped over weeks and weeks and every time the price reached a certain level like 100 satoshi, some investor dove in and brought the price back up thinking they were getting a bargain. But their funds run out at some point and they have to call it quits.

Setting up an exchange is not cheap but it reaps huge rewards in commission, at cryptsy's height in volume they were making something like $150,000 an hour in commission.  Even with the problems MtGox is having they are still making around 450btc in commission a day.  Its big business and that greedy cunt knows it, we've just crowd funded his meal ticket for him.
slyA

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:06:53 AM

+1

Assuming there was infinite demand they could sell it for 150K USD, but go look at cryptsy.  There is less than 10 BTC worth of "buy" orders.   The devs are trapped just as much as we are.  I can't even sell the EAC that I have because I would exhaust all the current buy offers and the price would hit zero.  Literally zero and stay there until enough new buys showed up to exhaust my supply.   I learned this the hard way after having a big break on a small coin, and I was left holding the bag and unable to sell more than a sliver without totally crashing the market.

I think there is a lot less premine left,  I bet its under 170M,  maybe even 150M.  And if that is the case it can't be sold regardless.  So the dev's had better be in the kitchen cooking up some utility.  Because they aren't getting paid until it happens.

Yousee, your flawed thinking is that they will dump it only on cryptsy. There are other exchanges mate.
tbitt

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 09:12:14 AM

About Incyptex. Why would anyone in business world let their reputation go to zero in eyes of their customers...
It's not good to start ruining things before you even have working business.
Because if these theories that some have pointed are true then it's not just about Earthcoin but also not yet launched exchange.
Some thoughts about this?
Pages: « 1 ... 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 [446] 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: