Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:47:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6889 6890 6891 6892 6893 6894 6895 6896 6897 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 [6939] 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722506 times)
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:26:46 PM

Shared masternodes might lock up a bit more of the supply in collatoral or 'staked' dash. But that won't address the problem of store of value any more than Ryan Taylors idea of enticing more masternodes with more portion of the supply

Shared Mnodes would only create a real community identified with the overall strengthening of the project, nothing more.

Of the centralized movements that seek only their particular benefit, we all already have the sample on the table.

Get a dev with me and we push it. Let's make it possible to grow in DASH behind this nonsense. It is.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:51:49 PM

This won't be fixed from the inside, but with a developer doing a fork, it could be done perfectly. I'm still waiting for someone who is committed and technically gifted for that. With a professional on those terms and a price, I am ready for a MODULAR approach without changing anything in DASH that would instantly grow and lead by example. If someone is, or knows how to achieve it, I would greatly appreciate it to be able to get down to work and end all these tons of empty talk and the "I saw it first" that everyone here defends, because the lack of leadership and The course is such that everyone thinks they can fix this because everyone is the smartest.

With just a suitable dev, I bet my balls to stop talking and put an option on the table, because this is the never-ending story. Of course: An INTERACTIVE, HUG OR DISPOSABLE option, which only seeks to optimize DASH, ignoring the particular benefit of anyone. And the hierarchy that hijacks the project, let it follow what it wants with the bitten bone that does not release and its spiral of destruction and decay. With working without interference, enough.

I don't think a fork is needed if developers can build successful layers on top.   
Nthelight

Activity: 112
Merit: 73

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 11:56:43 PM

https://www.dash.org/brand-guidelines/

Click on 'Art'.
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 12:02:59 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 01:03:30 AM by birdonthewire

Mason and Valenzuela ride again. Nightmare Before Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vE0hvDEk8&t=1996s

I'm watching the "planetary encounter" between these two clowns, two of the most noxious subsidized individuals in the history of DASH ... and my soul falls to my feet. And still making nostalgic winks to the manipulator, censor and intoxicator DASH NEWS, a fundamental piece so that all this parsitism has devoured one of the best jewels in the crypto universe. In a race of idiots between the two, a desert prize, because the two would be lost before reaching the goal. (yes, also in 100 m flat. Bet and shut up)

To make matters worse, the drag Queen Mason, now managing the image of Amanda B Johnsonn ... probably the only sure value that has survived all these years this rant of mediocrity and decadence of DASH. Without that in hand, who knows what new line of vulgarity she would be "working" on. You think of the positions that grotesques like these have been in within a $ 13 billion organization and get a thousand chills.

A collective organization in search of efficiency, talent and meritocracy should have resources so that such grotesque meddling does not prosper even half a step. The centralized structure of DASH does not work.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 12:14:18 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 01:05:17 AM by birdonthewire

I don't think a fork is needed if developers can build successful layers on top.    

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't need "on top" history", or any tax or mortgage. But absolute independence, results and meritocracy are necessary, with all the rigor , no problem.

Too many resources and time wasted already. I just need a well-meaning technician who is passionate about DASH. I don't want a proposal either, because I'm not looking to please the DAO hijackers, just contribute to DASH.

Tungi17

Activity: 319
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:02:41 AM

Dash Core v0.17.0.0 RC2 now available for TESTNET

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/releases/tag/v0.17.0.0-rc2
Alexey45

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:30:47 AM

I hope this disappointment will end with the coming year of the bull.
I hope we confidently and powerfully rebound from 0.004255, and not slip right through into the abyss 0,000024
robertrodriguez

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 06:19:43 AM

I hope this disappointment will end with the coming year of the bull.
I hope we confidently and powerfully rebound from 0.004255, and not slip right through into the abyss 0,000024

hopes are in vain though. because bull run is almost over in 2 weeks max. all other coins have already big gains, all of them, but not dash! just look at ltc, xmr, eth, nem, xlm and then compare to dash.  dash has ZERO gains when btc is 24k dash has the same price like when btc was 17k.  dash can't do nothing! If btc will be 30k-40k next week, dash will still be at 110 max.
Dahaa

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 07:11:07 AM

ltc 122 $. dash useless shit. Everything but this shit gave a boost! Imagine what will happen to this shit when BTC drops
Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:21:53 AM

The market can remain irrational longer than you solvent, that is well known.

LTC, for example, now in the middle of the run bull, it only shows that after having raised BTC to the stars, many use it to diversify, and with a simple BTC they make a large booty of LTC.

Does LTC go up because it is the second best currency, or because of simple speculation and market forces?

Dash will end up going up, since it does the same as LTC and much more, and the market ends up realizing ... it always happens in the same way, but what is a pity about this, is that everything depends on BTC, not internal development of each coin.

For example, ETH should have been the number 1 currency for a long time, by use, by distribution, by applications ... however BTC with hardly any use, rather than a reserve of value, has managed to create gold 2.0, and with that it has been enough coupled with a secure and reliable network attract all eyes.

The question is: where would you invest $ 10,000 in this crypto universe right now?

And that is what millions of people are wondering, and obviously what they hear first is BTC, ETH, LTC ... Dash ends up ringing but after a lot of research, something that people do not usually do.
robertrodriguez

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:07:31 AM

The market can remain irrational longer than you solvent, that is well known.

LTC, for example, now in the middle of the run bull, it only shows that after having raised BTC to the stars, many use it to diversify, and with a simple BTC they make a large booty of LTC.

Does LTC go up because it is the second best currency, or because of simple speculation and market forces?

Dash will end up going up, since it does the same as LTC and much more, and the market ends up realizing ... it always happens in the same way, but what is a pity about this, is that everything depends on BTC, not internal development of each coin.

For example, ETH should have been the number 1 currency for a long time, by use, by distribution, by applications ... however BTC with hardly any use, rather than a reserve of value, has managed to create gold 2.0, and with that it has been enough coupled with a secure and reliable network attract all eyes.

The question is: where would you invest $ 10,000 in this crypto universe right now?

And that is what millions of people are wondering, and obviously what they hear first is BTC, ETH, LTC ... Dash ends up ringing but after a lot of research, something that people do not usually do.

Right now in this moment I will invest 10k in tether. no coin can guarantee gains in this moment. Btc will be down soon and all the coins will be -50% maybe more.
You don't see my point...I already invested in dash when it was 45 and now I expect gains like ltc, xrp and all others (X4,X5) that's my problem with dash, I do not want to invest...I want to collect my gains over my investment! if this is not happening when btc is 24k when it will happen? when btc will be 10k again and dash 45?
badlogin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 11:16:55 AM

The biggest problem is that people entering the world of cryptocurrencies are looking at the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Dash is in 27th place. How are they going to know it's so "cool" if the marketing is shit and the price isn't rising?

Every time DCG says they don't want to speculate, and to do their job - it won't work - Dash needs attention.

Evolution has been delayed for several years - if they really are close to presenting what it is supposed to look like, they should do an advertising campaign to make Dash loud.
robertrodriguez

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 12:50:31 PM

The biggest problem is that people entering the world of cryptocurrencies are looking at the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Dash is in 27th place. How are they going to know it's so "cool" if the marketing is shit and the price isn't rising?

Every time DCG says they don't want to speculate, and to do their job - it won't work - Dash needs attention.

Evolution has been delayed for several years - if they really are close to presenting what it is supposed to look like, they should do an advertising campaign to make Dash loud.

I couldn't have said it better myself!  if I want to invest in other coins right now I will never consider entering in dash again  , I will look at top 10-20. and this is the case for most people! dash is almost like a stable coin right now, no gains, no profit to be made, no new buyers, simple as that, is not attractive for anyone!
only a few people will know dash was 4th place in 2017 at $1600.  why anyone would buy a coin at 100 right now and next year the price is still 100? doesn't make any sense, people want to see growth in price and in ranking!
badlogin

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:26:45 PM

The easiest way to make Dash more attractive and make it easier in calculations (since it's going to be a payment system) is to multiply all Dash by 100 or 1000
Then 1 Dash would cost at the moment ~$ 1, which is convenient for payments, because you don't have to think how many satoshi of Dash is $1.
Additionally, Dash will automatically be in the top 5 in coinmarketcap.

Another issue is the psychological barrier.

Currently, to have 1 Dash, I must spend $ 100.
For $ 100, I can buy 175 XRP.

Having 175 psychologically sounds better than having 1.
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 01:31:47 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2020, 01:58:41 PM by birdonthewire

This is the ridiculous philosophy of this Mason. The guy literally lives on another planet. Charging, which is not bad. It is what must have sustained DCG's defaults for years amid bad jokes, cosmetic news from worlds of color, endorsement of mediocre people of all kinds, calculated silences and including persecution of dissidents.

In the interview he speaks, in addition to his incredible desire to "educate the public" (like a suicide car in the opposite direction of the highway), the "power of marketing", that "the community" is key ... with his "tremendous job "on twiter - this individual's tweets get between zero and one or two responses on average, they are absolutely pathetic ... look at the ones from eth, BTCCash or Litecoin, which generate tens, hundreds of views of the REAL COMMUNITY cascading down - and its limitations to "create incredible gifs" at a particular level ... but expand them. In his world of lollipop and rainbows, he wants to activate a community that does not exist to spread childish designs to win the global blockchain market, currently raided by institutional investors, large investment funds and the varied band of Wall Street sharks almost in full . And that is the point of contact with the reality of this type of subject and the projection capacity of what you put in their hands, who treat a global EX-project of 13 billion as if they were making advertising flyers for a bar of your neighborhood or to your sister-in-law's baby clothing store.

The intrusive, monopolistic and repressive hierarchy of DASH has taken what 3 or 4 years ago was a solid POW, topped with a second layer of enormous added value, a robust, fast MONETARY concept, BASIC money, but very reliable and ideal to be used and obtain advantages for those who use it, impeccable to be implanted in immediate use cases from which to quickly position yourself at the top visible in the sector avoiding sophisticated developments that are delayed for years (which in the end, with their doubts and resets, is what What happened) ... and gives him the treatment of a kid's birthday party. They treat DASH like he's an ERC20 of eth that they try to shove among a gang of goofy teenagers armed with their crayons.

The drama is not that a fool lives in their fantasy worlds and has a brutal lack of assimilation of concept ... but that the centralization of DASH monopolizes the exercise of and creation, growth and direction in this regard. It is traced to Rtaylor's pathetic Tokenomics: The problem is not that it is stupid that does not resist half a minute of economic debate ... but that those who put this type of approach on the table, who name devs, CEOs, CMOs by name stack, because they are side by side in the process of strategy or production design, they have a total capacity to impose those debates and those narratives as mainstream options in DASH, because with 4 interventions launched on the Mnodes network, they always find a few complacent fools willing to align themselves with any nonsense or simply, line up out of modesty and not seem "too negative such complicated times" ... or at least, with "let them go" without saying clearly and en masse that "The king is naked" ... so those infiltrators in the executive layers of the project, with the board Hands in their hands, they continue to shape those mindless snowballs.

DASH needs to develop resources for MODULAR growth. Promote parallel, horizontal ... not vertical and dependent on a system of subsidies and even without them, centralized decision-making in 4 incapacitated people living in a cloud. The talent must be able to express itself outside of that elitist structure of execution that sends messages to another elitist layer of decision - the nodes - that meets almost "test-type" crossroads, packaged and canned, which practically reduces everything to choosing between cold shit and hot shit.

These parallel, horizontal, alternative approaches should be able to develop their first steps with ease, no matter how opposed they may be to the four mainstream lines of action that, without already having DASH NEWS to propagate, promote and consolidate them almost automatically, has the ability to emit express signals, direct communications, "messages in the bottle" to the community of Mnodes vertically, like a priest in a sermon from his pulpit and not horizontally, at the level of debate between trolls, eternal exchange of generic concepts of a community in need to express oneself, etc ... that simply dilute any theoretical initiative before it is born. When they arrive with their "official debate under their arms", they do not come to approve it, but, in any case, for the complacent "community" to participate in some tinkering ... and take a shower of "synergy and democracy."

Once a centralized and vertical power structure is consolidated, the bureaucracy takes care of the rest. By not "exposing itself" in any frontal confrontation with the decision layer, the practical actions are activated by inertia for the benefit of that executive layer that could get DASH tomorrow morning to produce ice cream or design sportswear, because the process is absolutely fallacious.

Right now, I invite a technically gifted developer to make a fork from which to promote the "central" project but integrating himself into it regardless of its interventionist and rusty hierarchy (behind or in front, as appropriate to productivity and creativity), putting obvious quick results on the table in terms of financial freedom, sustained growth, decentralization and resistance to censorship and developing immediate resources to push what is worthwhile if the end recipients see fit... before this burns on all four sides and there's no sound wood left to burn.

Attending this harakiri from the amphitheater is a real torture that, incredible as it may seem, every day is overcome.

Pang.

Activity: 257
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 02:22:13 PM

I see some grim discussion again around here.

All of us who have been in these markets for a long time, we know that there is something that governs everything, and this is BTC.

If BTC goes up everything goes up, and the opposite if it goes down.

It seems that money is not smart, it just runs after the uptrend or flees before the downtrend.

We can get a good tested and functional product, but this doesn't make the price go up (I'm not just saying that for Dash)

However, a dead coin without development will rise when BTC rises, possibly with a greater effect than BTC.

We have seen it for a long time. As absurd is Dash at $ 1600, as a much better Dash developed 3 years later at $ 110. Why did it go up to $ 1600?

Well, from what we have said, because in these markets the money runs after the trend.

If tomorrow Dash starts to rise with no news, 300%, everyone will run to buy Dash and say that it is the best currency and that it will go to $ 10,000.

It doesn't matter if it's shit floating in the toilet, everyone will say it's for the best.

Make no mistake, it is the high price that attracts the eye, and then once people have gotten on the "rocket" is when they really value what they have bought.

If Dash in this BTC bull run fails to make at least 5X from its last low ($ 40) and go at least $ 200, it will be a failure, as BTC at that low touched $ 3,500 and is now worth $ 24,000

The reality is this, and we can say all the things we want. There are many beautiful women, but there is only one miss universe.

As for doing a Dash split, that doesn't make sense from my point of view, ETH is worth $ 650 and doesn't need a split, BTC 24,000 and doesn't need a split. And many others ... having units of something does not make it more valuable.

Imagination can play tricks, but if we don't manage to have an ounce of gold, we can have 1/10 and we will understand anyway, that we have a portion of something valuable.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:27:40 PM

and we have our third green candle on a row on the monthly chart, whenever Dash price is  : $112.7703 or higher

Source : https://www.tradingview.com/chart/z3IO0qvH/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:29:41 PM

and we have our third green candle on a row on the monthly chart :

When I click on that chart, I have a red for this month...

nevermind -- didn't see your last bit of text --

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 04:31:11 PM

and we have our third green candle on a row on the monthly chart :

When I click on that chart, I have a red for this month...

nevermind -- didn't see your last bit of text --

Yeah, its related to Dash price being $112.7703 or higher. Currently it is still fluctuating a bit between green and red.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
robertrodriguez

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 05:15:35 PM

lol some scammer is insinuating that DASH will be $1600 again? Smiley)  candles means shit fool, dash with 11 billion marketcap will never happen and you know that.
Pages: « 1 ... 6889 6890 6891 6892 6893 6894 6895 6896 6897 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 [6939] 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 6946 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: