Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6896 6897 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 [6946] 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722528 times)
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 01:01:06 PM

Dash pumps when BTC pumps
When BTC does sideways action on markets, Dash drops value.
Dash dumps when BTC dumps. 
Prove me wrong
Dahaa

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:00:32 PM

Where have all the lovers of this useless shit gone? 1 ETH = 7 dash (SCAM)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:21:10 PM

Where have all the lovers of this useless shit gone? 1 ETH = 7 dash (SCAM)

I've been asking myself that question. They could be in here and everywhere else promoting the sh* out of our great new store of value "tweak" and why that is going to serve to stabilise investment and make us more competitive against our traditional peer assets.

But they voted for it and then went scurrying under the sofa, apparently either too clueless or ashamed to defend it. (Apart from qwizzie who at least made an effort in a couple of posts but even he's now reverted to the "#somethingBigIsComing theme)

Even @TaoOfSatoshi has committed adultery and fallen in love with another coin but he can be excused since he did no small amount of weight lifting during Dash's history. I think the rest are just sitting with their fingers in their ears hoping for relief of the #pumpIscoming variety  Wink
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:48:04 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 03:30:49 PM by qwizzie

Coinbase to Suspend XRP Trading Following SEC Suit Against Ripple
https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-xrp-trading

Source : messari.io

I am just glad that Ryan Taylor (CEO of Dash Core Group) contacted the SEC long before this all came out and provided information about Dash to them directly,
building a very strong legal case that Dash is not a security, while trying to get a ‘no-action’ letter from SEC. He engaged with the SEC somewhere in 2019 i think.

Source : https://www.cryptonewsz.com/dash-ceo-elaborates-on-communication-with-sec-reiterates-dash-is-not-a-security/

Bonuspoints for being pro-active in that area. Investors in XRP are getting rippled to little pieces right now, as more and more large exchanges are delisting XRP,
just to protect themselves from the SEC.

It is the same pro-active attitude from DCG that got us ChainLocks, which provide the Dash network with protection against 51% attacks. The upcoming Dash Platform
release (Q1, 2021) and its accompanied Dashpay Dapp (Q1, 2021) also show a pro-active focus on providing ease of use to users and merchants, while at the same time
expanding Dash use case.  

The only thing i find DCG lacking with regards to being pro-active, is Dash marketing. Hopefully that will be fixed, once the open position for Marketing within Dash Core Group is filled.
Dash PR is okay for now in my opinion, Dash Marketing needs work and attention. Dash Marketing should in my opinion be regarded as a critical component, even (or especially) during bear markets.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 02:54:05 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 03:36:49 PM by birdonthewire

Again, "solutions" salad, our daily breakfast ... at DASH.

And so, until 2030 ... with DASH at 10 cents.

The fundamental reason for the fall was to face CORE's inability with corruption and not with transparency (and there, Evolución's non-compliance, corrupted and gangrene all the rest of the project). I recently uploaded Rtaylor's triumphant London 2017 presentation, along with the Evolution testnet confirmation for a couple of months later. It is the global announcement of a scammer, perfectly aware that what he exposed would not be fulfilled while ensuring technological avant-garde and infinite treasures (the post recently from a CORE dev confirming that at the beginning of 2018 they had NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING valid confirms fully that acceptance of mass deception of the public).

Unfortunately, the rest of the members of DASH (with DASH NEWS in the worst leading role to cover and amplify that deception) chose to follow that game. By extension, the Shared Mnodes crashed ... and the real community disappeared ... pure inertia and logic, as it had no reason to exist. The selfishness of a couple hundred arrogant jerks, who believed that the fights to get a Mnode on a small CENTRALIZED network would continue ... doomed a network effect absolutely indispensable to the project. Even more so for a project with low transaction returns that is only financed by devouring its main asset. Ihually, fast tx could lead to adoption and use ... so , marginalizing the real community, the one that can implement and promote this use at the popular level, was missing much more.

On the other hand, and simultaneously, a plummeting price of the token for a currency that, as Store of value, was ridiculous (while the rest of the projects continually contributed stable coins and other store of value resources) created an infernal "clamp". The real community proposed ... and the centralized elite marginalized ... with which both negative aspects mentioned, tremendously destructive, increased at great speed. The role of Rtaylor and the ignorant traitors Valenzuela and Mason in DASH NEWS ridiculing and belittling stable coins - as well as despising any other project that today pisses DASH in the face, with granny's hair salon gossip as the main argument of the great cryptographic interpretation of DASH - was dynamite on the already fragile pillars of DASH. In the rest of the opinion forums, the Mnodes simply showed their mediocrity and lack of judgment in the face of any attempt to expose an absolutely necessary and urgent debate about a simply inoperative Store of value that was taking all the value of DASH down the toilet hole at enormous speed. On the contrary, Valenzuela invited DASH holders to sell their tokens and exchange them for Gold in VaultOro ... or directly spend them, because "it is the purpose of an ecosystem that aspires to be a means of payment" - the economic ignorance of this This type of statement is simply chilling ... as well as the devastating certainty of the mediocrity of human resources that the project had in such a negative scenario. By then, there were already voices of alarm about a disastrous structural situation, like that of Drako ... with which, of course, the Mnodes, like cockatoos chorusing to the self-interested disregard of DASH's parasitic hierarchy, were literally cleaning their asses . Of the levels of censorship and marginalization that the centralized minority that hijacks the project embraced, perverting its fundamentals even more, better not to mention.

And, finally ... from that disaster to incentivize the loss of wealth with the assaults on the Treasury for private benefit to encourage Mnodes in flight ... and incidentally, continue to camouflage the eternal breach of the already old Evolution and appropriate the narrative and the debate in DASH also this last year ... there was only one step.

Now, a centralized project with no network effect is contingent upon the launch of a testnet that the entire project be resurrected. I repeat ... without a REAL BASIC community activating a network effect that every DAO hijacker idiot has despised, marginalized, and EXPELLED from DASH. And it sounds like a really terrible crossroads. After that and even mainnet, the void. So there is no other choice but to pray that this general bull run can finally splash DASH. At least it is already something in common between ALL DASH holders.

It does not surprise me that here the posts are finished wishing "health" or "luck". As they say in Spain to despise that kind of "wishes to the wind" : "Luck ... only for bad bullfighters".

For my part ... I'd just like a self-sufficient dev to fork DASH properly and incorporate into the project a growth module independent of this shitty structure that can bring some common sense, collective  synergy and ethics to this centralized harakiri of indecency and mediocrity. I have no doubt that many would be surprised how much could be achieved with just "a little". But above all, that many would recover the space of crypto expression that has been criminally and shamefully denied them in what today is no more than the cheap centralized scam of 4 scoundrels, each one more incapable than his neighbor ... which is the main expropriation that has occurred in DASH.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:01:52 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 04:15:51 PM by birdonthewire

I am just glad that Ryan Taylor contacted the SEC long before this all came out and provided information to them directly,
building a very strong legal case that Dash is not a security and trying to get a ‘no-action’ letter from SEC.

Yes, yes ... Trust and don't run!

Put on Rtaylor's videos at London 2017 (and beyond) ... and you'll see that her word is as valuable as a rat fart.

By the way ... for a long time, one of the very few (hypothetical) hopes that I see for DASH (I would tell you that even the main one at the level of a categorical rebound) would be that the private roadmap of this "ex-wall street guy" is finally a profitable surprise for the general interest of the project, even if it is a carom.

I leave a couple of videos and I remember that this "performance" was exhibited while this gentleman fully knew that he had a useless project and in a dead end, as confirmed a few days ago by an important CORE dev. In that context, the cascade of reveries and dizzying figures is absolutely and obscenely mind-boggling and makes the hair of anybody stand on end.He would make any garrulous grow-hair vendor in the Wild West equal to a tender altar boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8v6I6lv6MA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6IU0QaJX3E

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
Dahaa

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 05:31:12 PM

What were you trying to convey with this message? That dash is doing better than losers? Grin
Coinbase to Suspend XRP Trading Following SEC Suit Against Ripple
https://www.coindesk.com/coinbase-suspends-xrp-trading

https://i.imgur.com/lMe3icj.jpg

I am just glad that Ryan Taylor (CEO of Dash Core Group) contacted the SEC long before this all came out and provided information about Dash to them directly,
building a very strong legal case that Dash is not a security, while trying to get a ‘no-action’ letter from SEC. He engaged with the SEC somewhere in 2019 i think.

Source : https://www.cryptonewsz.com/dash-ceo-elaborates-on-communication-with-sec-reiterates-dash-is-not-a-security/

Bonuspoints for being pro-active in that area. Investors in XRP are getting rippled to little pieces right now, as more and more large exchanges are delisting XRP,
just to protect themselves from the SEC.

It is the same pro-active attitude from DCG that got us ChainLocks, which provide the Dash network with protection against 51% attacks. The upcoming Dash Platform
release (Q1, 2021) and its accompanied Dashpay Dapp (Q1, 2021) also show a pro-active focus on providing ease of use to users and merchants, while at the same time
expanding Dash use case.  

The only thing i find DCG lacking with regards to being pro-active, is Dash marketing. Hopefully that will be fixed, once the open position for Marketing within Dash Core Group is filled.
Dash PR is okay for now in my opinion, Dash Marketing needs work and attention. Dash Marketing should in my opinion be regarded as a critical component, even (or especially) during bear markets.

birdonthewire

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 06:36:14 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2020, 07:15:39 PM by birdonthewire

What were you trying to convey with this message? That dash is doing better than losers? Grin

Exact.

That's what I meant by "granny's hair salon gossip as a main argument." Gossip, contempt, defamation about the competition and, in short, negative motivation as a flag of DASH excellence. And, of course ... while any flagrant error in the project itself is obviated and even camouflaged (thus nullifying any possibility of healthy self-criticism and constant optimization process ... which for many people is a much more fertile , ethical and logical approach). It can also be applied to scammed people who are described as trolls ... to self-critical dissidents who are classified as negative ...: Gossip is a great substitute for reason among illiterate people. (And for this band, the governance and productivity paradigm of the 21st century).

This, despite being executed day by day by "public voices" and relevant DASH media, authentic idiots sacralized as gurus ... has been accepted, applauded and even promoted by practically all DAO hijackers - in large proportion , a gang of geeks with monetary dyslexia (This is very generous, as it would already imply possession at least of two defined concepts) at the head of, curiously, a monetary project -. As a sample: The other day an iluminated boasted in an interview - let's remember : about a supposedly rigorous currency - that "The Mnodes are like the Fed."  Roll Eyes I cannot calculate how many times such such a dopy delighted to have met himself will have watched his own looped video with subsequent masturbation...maybe even glory tears. ( anyway ... at least with your hands away from the vote button that doesn't hurt anyone... let's be positive! ! )

What has been achieved with all this is this whorehouse without principles or value ( at the expense of short-term maneuvers , punches in the air and tricks without the slightest specific weight to consolidate a healthy and solid crypto proposal ) incapable of creating a minimally attractive currency even for bankrupt countries under hyperinflation.

But, of course: They are the fucking light of God on earth. Slandering and marginalizing ?... the fucking masters, bro!  

DAO kidnappers are the opposite case of King Midas: They turn a jewel into shit, just by touching it.

jdmcg

Activity: 263
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:15:30 PM

If the news of a successful release of Dash Platform/DashPay to testnet should occur tomorrow (Dec 30) as scheduled then this could act as the catalyst/excuse to break up out of the descending wedge vs BTC.

If so, then I'd target as high as 0.0052 BTC (just short of the 100 day MA) and possibly/hopefully holding as support 0.0049 BTC (the 50 day MA) when it comes back down. Assuming BTC price holds roughly where it is, this would put DASH around $130-$135, which coincidentally is also a strong resistance level against USD (high from Feb 2020).

No financial advice here. During this long and painful bear market I forced myself to learn some technical analysis and I'm just attempting to apply it to see how accurate it can be. It's also how I came up with a prediction of a low of 0.00375 BTC months ago. So far DASH has closed a daily candle as low as 0.00385 BTC... there's room in this descending wedge to close as low as 0.0034 BTC if DASH stays in it for another week (or much, much lower if it breaks down instead of up, even if unlikely).
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:20:47 PM

If the news of a successful release of Dash Platform/DashPay to testnet should occur tomorrow (Dec 30) as scheduled then this could act as the catalyst/excuse to break up out of the descending wedge vs BTC.

If so, then I'd target as high as 0.0052 BTC (just short of the 100 day MA) and possibly/hopefully holding as support 0.0049 BTC (the 50 day MA) when it comes back down. Assuming BTC price holds roughly where it is, this would put DASH around $130-$135, which coincidentally is also a strong resistance level against USD (high from Feb 2020).

$ 30 bucks?  Shocked Shocked Shocked

The visionary-educator Mason is going to leave the children of the world without dolls for Christmas presents from him!

Poor kids ... what a way to close a pandemic year!

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 07:54:21 PM
Merited by Pang. (1)

Interesting site : https://www.blockchaincenter.net/altcoin-season-index/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 11:28:41 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 12:07:06 AM by toknormal

A 1471 DRK shot buywall appeared on Dash/BTC.

Got sold into.

Now another 1471 DRK shot has appeared.

Also sold into. The conifer started its run and sucked the life out of alts once again. (Except ZIL of course which is always skyrocketter)
xkcdd

Activity: 214
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 03:57:18 AM

ETH is one of the better shitcoins, but even ETH is on the Bitcoin ratio is just awful.  It just goes to show how difficult this current market is on poop coins.  LINK is the same, once the market darliing, now an outcast.
https://www.tradingview.com/x/DIK1ScTj/
https://www.tradingview.com/x/GX3dBmqq/
It's easy to say Oh DASH is Trash, but if it is, it is in good company.  Yes, I am aware that it has performed worse than other alts, not disputing that part.
xkcdd

Activity: 214
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:06:12 AM

Dash's utility features only make it competitive as long as we retain a high level of Proof of Work. They are available everywhere else EXCEPT in high POW coins.

So throw away the POW and.....baby.....bathwater.

MDGA and cancel the doom factor of the two posts above by restoring POW without any loss of utility.

Perenial bed wetters (nocturnal enuresis) like toknormal would have you believe the sky is falling in and dash is losing hashrate at an alarming clip, but that is not the case at all, the hash is still close to historic highs and the coin continues to garner its security predominately from POW.

https://imgur.com/a/wvv38vR

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 11:14:03 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 01:28:20 PM by toknormal

...the hash is still close to historic highs and the coin continues to garner its security predominately from POW.

That argument is moot because Dash only applies it to 40% of its blocks (in economic terms).

Securing the protocol from hacking isn't the primary role of mining. In fact in economic terms it's not its role at all.

It has a far more important function in providing monetary security by way of mediating competition for the new supply and thereby setting an opening price on new blocks emerging from the chain. The problem with Dash is that whatever hashrate it has is only applied to a minority of the chain. The coins that emerge from the rest of the blocks are received by their first holders at zero cost. (That wasn't the case when Evan Duffield first established the reward ratios).

It's exactly the same thing in economic terms as mining at zero difficulty. Consider your masternode as a zero-difficulty miner. (Cos that's what it is).

You can get away with this in some proof of stake chains where the adoption model is based on massive monetary/utility adoption from either use as "Dapp" fuel or for issuing securities the size of a whole nation's GDP or for creating currencies on top of currencies (such as Tezos new USDtz for payments).

In the absence of such a commercial model, you need mining to store value. Bitcoin has an extremely high cost of extracting a block from the chain which means that for most people, in the absence of a multi-million pound Icelandic subterranean server plant, the only way to obtain it is in the secondary market (from someone who already mined it). This goes for EVERY BLOCK. There are no blocks in bitcoin that are given away for free or made subject to "zero-difficulty mining" as with Dash.

So who cares about protocol security from hacking ? It's in interesting technically but worthless in monetary terms because as Dash and other POS coins have demonstrated, it doesn't necessarily require hashpower to achieve.

Monetary security however is what people invest in and that DOES require hashpower if you're a bitcoin clone.

Look - somebody bought 3 masternodes in one gulp Dash/BTC yesterday. A market that normally trundles along in chunks of 20 to 40 DRK. Did that buy move the price up ? No, it went DOWN. Because masternodes have humungous bags of coins that they receive for free that they can just chuck onto markets all day long at any price with impunity. They even retain all of their 1000 Dash so what is there for them to lose ? (In fact their absurdly high level of revenue over cost exposes them to statutory tax pressure such that they lose out by NOT selling).

Following Spork 21, masternodes will be receive HALF of the entire supply of Dash at no cost. As long as that bleeding of blockchain capital continues, this coin is only going in one direction in terms of capitalisation. What investor that does an ounce of due diligence is going to invest in that kind of parasitical economic model ?

Finally, the broader market does not appear to share the view that hashrate is a "waste". Where are the "publicly listed masternodes" if they're so much more efficient in a monetary investment sense ?

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2020, 12:32:46 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 12:45:42 PM by whyrqa

I think that not everything should be perceived so unambiguously by the society in relation to the statements of the top officials of the team. The media has already reported on the heightened regulatory focus on DASH, which is why some centralized exchanges, such as ShapeShift, have taken DASH off the list, even without prior discussion. In addition, real actions aimed at exercising control are known, where the analytical company Chainalysis, commissioned by the US Department of Homeland Security, has developed a tool that tracks transactions in Dash.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 12:59:14 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 01:49:51 PM by toknormal

This is what Dash should be (and is) concentrating on for competitiveness IMO.

The problem is that it thinks it can afford to throw its store-of-value engine under a bus to do it, pay out un-earned dividends instead and that "user-friendliness" will compensate. This is a fallacy. The subject of faulty reasoning and an incompletely thought-through economic model that's proving impossible to defend in public debate, much less in the open market.

The fact is we don't need to do that. This can all be done while retaining a competitively high mining quotient against BTC, LTC, XMR et al. We have our dual-layer protocol though so masternodes can still be profitable with a revenue stream AND a holding that grows in capital value. The treasury would still work and be an even more efficient source of funding.

Capital gain is what we need to target, not dash-denominated revenue streams which become ever weaker in dollar value.

Dahaa

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 01:51:07 PM

Where is your Dash / DashPay platform located? Meanwhile, the scammers have reached a shitty height of 0.0036. SCAMS much further 0.00001 Huh
birdonthewire

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:02:12 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2020, 04:27:09 PM by birdonthewire

Capital gain is what we need to target, not dash-denominated revenue streams which become ever weaker in dollar value.

The correlation / proportionality of a "standard" mining exercise with the common interest of the mined currency is almost automatically acceptable, OK. But therein lies the human factor, which is the key to the debacle of a DASH manipulated by a shameful, redneck, greedy, ignorant, anti-idealistic, corrupt, liar, demagogue human universe ... the anonymous DAO hijackers allow themselves any immorality just to scratch a few more cents ... while ripping the chain completely apart ... that's a fact for anyone to see.

And that human factor that exists in mining cannot alter the rules (the "legal" power in DASH is monopolized by the gang of corrupt kidnappers) ... so it manifests itself in a very different way. But it is the same: that of the highest private interest ... which is the antithesis of any crypto COLLECTIVE monetary approach.

Now: The transfers of value to the chain from your pro-mining perspective are SUBJETIVE. They sound like a contribution to the collective, ok ... but they are subjective, do you like or not . So what is really decisive, the error of DASH ... is to disregard the underlying objective: That the common good is minimized and marginalized from monetary issues for the benefit of private interests. Which is seen with great clarity in the current distributions of obscene and suicide imbalance in DASH .

Investing those constant emissions in verified Stores of value (BTC, Gold) through pure code automatisms, invariable (or variables with actions that are really difficult to implement at the executive level , guaranteed with great rigor, more far beyond the influence - ultimately - of 4 whales) ... that would be an AUTOMATIC, OBJECTIVE AND TRANSPARENT transfer of value TO THE WHOLE ecosystem.

The problem is not one of mining ... but of an imbalance in the distribution of emissions. The proportions are monetary suicide ... while those who monopolize them continue to go around in circles (they are selfish, sure ... but they are still more idiotic than selfish). The channels of communication and debate in DASH are an insufferable agony of idiotic ideas without the slightest judgment. More than greedy miserable, which they are ... they are imbeciles without shame in showing themselves at their best.

In proposing a Reserves strategy, in fact, a fork within DASH, but from another independent monetary unit, would be much more effective than implementing it in the original chain itself. Why ? Simple: Because the "golden cross" / "BTC cross" (the "real ground" or point at which the Reserves guarantee inviolable wealth to the ecosystem and guarantees a CONSTANT, TARGET AND REAL price discovery to that currency ... made an OBJECTIVE system that no cryptocurrency has) is easier to achieve, since the new chain starts from a ZERO value of accumulated wealth To reach that "real ground" of backed wealth, the current chain would have to knock down the price of the token enormously - the current trend, in fact, is that same search in a desperate attempt ... but without finding real wealth at any point, thus leading to zero -.

20% Miners, 20% Mnodes ... and 60%. less modest expenses from PURE management ... to Reserves of value. And rigorous and strict management of those Reserves, DROP BY DROP, just to generate guaranteed returns for the ecosystem. Slowly ... and from a trend of constant enrichment and GUARANTEED.

On the contrary ... the tendency of the DAO hijackers Retardeds is to eliminate the transfer of emissions to the common good (the DIF, for example - whose returns also contribute to a general interest "off chain", that is to say , from Reserves -, or the expansion of what is intended for "general budgets), an aspect that, at the expense of an optimization of its operations, without shenanigans, opacities or gifts to shitty projects without the least profitability - which are, in agreement, obviously very improvable - it is the little positive that could be extracted from the measures that have been judged this year (imo, it is not ruled out that, to increase general resources for the ecosystem, RTaylor has tried a "carrot and stick" trick with those obvious incentives to the Mnodes to spare the brainwork for these greedy subnormals unable to mentally digest any reasonable measure).

The key is a clean slate, a separate "full stop" to implement a proper approach. And that is obtained with a fork with MODULAR intention (which, from within DASH, I have no doubt that it would progressively and rapidly eat up ground from the current and unacceptable installed chaos - which, effectively and without solution, I repeat, without solution, , approaches the value of DASH to ZERO while these subnormals impose to attend this scenario in which they run, in panic, like headless chickens -).

Let's do that fork, hell! We Get to work for a fucking time ... and to grow up with independence! ... that public reasoning, depending on the approval of this aneuronal collective is only a direct path to suicide! These retards will never react! You know it as much as I do.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2020, 04:26:43 PM

Investing those constant emissions in verified Stores of value (BTC, Gold) through pure code automatisms

The problem is not one of mining ... but of an imbalance in the distribution of emissions.

I really don't think you have a clue what makes Dash work or any other coin work.

You're in the wrong forum for a start because Dash could not be remotely "forked" to implement the kind of monetary model you advocate. There are loads of them already out there which do, in particular the ICO tokens. I suggest you switch immediately before you lose any more value from the ratio.
Pages: « 1 ... 6896 6897 6898 6899 6900 6901 6902 6903 6904 6905 6906 6907 6908 6909 6910 6911 6912 6913 6914 6915 6916 6917 6918 6919 6920 6921 6922 6923 6924 6925 6926 6927 6928 6929 6930 6931 6932 6933 6934 6935 6936 6937 6938 6939 6940 6941 6942 6943 6944 6945 [6946] 6947 6948 6949 6950 6951 6952 6953 6954 6955 6956 6957 6958 6959 6960 6961 6962 6963 6964 6965 6966 6967 6968 6969 6970 6971 6972 6973 6974 6975 6976 6977 6978 6979 6980 6981 6982 6983 6984 6985 6986 6987 6988 6989 6990 6991 6992 6993 6994 6995 6996 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: