Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722504 times)
janos666

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:01:48 AM

There should be a "dead cat bounce" on this latest correction. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

What's that?

When the price of a commodity falls rather quickly it oftentimes "bounces" back up.

A little, but not that much. I think it's very close.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:11:55 AM

There should be a "dead cat bounce" on this latest correction. Waiting, waiting, waiting...

What's that?

When the price of a commodity falls rather quickly it oftentimes "bounces" back up.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/deadcatbounce.asp

"A temporary recovery from a prolonged decline or bear market, followed by the continuation of the downtrend. A dead cat bounce is a small, short-lived recovery in the price of a declining security, such as a stock. Frequently, downtrends are interrupted by brief periods of recovery - or small rallies - where prices temporarily rise. This can be a result of traders or investors closing out short positions or buying on the assumption that the security has reached a bottom. A dead cat bounce is a price pattern that is usually identified in hindsight. Analysts may attempt to predict that the recovery will be only temporary by using certain technical and fundamental analysis tools."
!
Oh crossing fingers that there will be a continuing downward trend!  LOL  I want to buy back my drk!  I still haven't done that yet.  I know the coin is gonna be worth 1000 usd, or more, but for now, I want my coins back and to be forgiven for trying to play the market, ROFLMAO, I've got no business messing around like that, no talent, LOL.  Better to go to Vegas and throw coins in the slots, LOL

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
camosoul

Activity: 560

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:15:35 AM

Yah, you'd think.  But some of us that know better were stupid (ok, it's only me, LOL)  45 dark I may never see again!  My buy back order is probably way too low.  Don't want to lose as much as the market says I should, LOL

People forget the big picture. That's what makes them panic buy and sell.

Not costing yourself money = making more money.

Electric cars look expensive until you realize you can still drive around even if you get fired and have no money...

.OROCOIN.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
janos666

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:25:01 AM

Yah, you'd think.  But some of us that know better were stupid (ok, it's only me, LOL)  45 dark I may never see again!  My buy back order is probably way too low.  Don't want to lose as much as the market says I should, LOL
you can still drive around even if you get fired and have no money...

What? Roll Eyes
No coincidence that you are here. I would mine crypto coins with hundreds of GPUs if electricity came for free to my home.
Sixus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:27:32 AM

Hi, check this out - a detailed research about hidden instamine of Vertcoin!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576107.msg6397907#msg6397907
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:27:43 AM

Yah, you'd think.  But some of us that know better were stupid (ok, it's only me, LOL)  45 dark I may never see again!  My buy back order is probably way too low.  Don't want to lose as much as the market says I should, LOL

What? Roll Eyes
No coincidence that you are here. I would mine crypto coins with hundreds of GPUs if electricity came for free to my home.

There's that giant fusion reactor in the sky... If you're not using it, you're fucking yourself.

Sunshine and Stupidity are the only two unlimited resources on Earth.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
janos666

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 01:33:27 AM

What? Roll Eyes

There's that giant fusion reactor in the sky... If you're not using it, you're fucking yourself.

I thought about mining on solar power. It wouldn't worth it. The market is extremely volatile to build an infrastructure like that. May be if you are a serious ASIC farmer. But not for playing with altcoins. And I missed the BTC ASIC train.
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 01:43:53 AM

What? Roll Eyes

I thought about mining on solar power. It wouldn't worth it. The market is extremely volatile to build an infrastructure like that. May be if you are a serious ASIC farmer. But not for playing with altcoins. And  missed the BTC ASIC train.

I just gave my son my old BFL 30GH/s box. It doesn't pay for it's own electricity anymore. My son lives with my ex, BTW... ;-) She has no idea how much money that thing is costing, my son gets a trickle of BTC, and I get lulz.

The biggest mistake is doing nothing just because you can't do it all. I can't afford a Tesla Model S, but I can afford a Zero S. I'm not a luxury car person anyway. No more gas. Has DC charging port. Can use my brain to interface it directly to my solar panels. I only have 5KW worth of them. I don't care what the ROI is, because not having bills is priceless.

You can't get rid of AIDS by getting more AIDS... You can't fix money by getting more of it... You fix money problems by removing the need for it.

I'm on the hook for a Neptune pre-order. The company will pay the electric bill. Where will the BTC go? Nobody knows... Maybe I'll save up for a Tesla Model E? Get a second Zero S? Driving for free is an investment that pays me back every day I don't stop at a gas station and watch everyone else set their money on fire.

Not wasting your money is like getting a raise. I can make minimum wage yet still earn more money than a guy getting paid $20/hr...

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
g4q34g4qg47ww

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:07:04 AM

I wonder how Eduffield is doing today  Cool
conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:10:47 AM

+1 Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
philipmicklon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:14:04 AM

+1 Smiley
+1 Smiley
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 02:21:42 AM

Just fine  Grin

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
ninjenten

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:23:03 AM

why do you need darkwallet?
philipmicklon

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:25:44 AM

Glad to hear it Smiley Any update on the status of development on RC2?
conf

Activity: 284

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 02:53:07 AM

Glad hear that! Cheesy

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:21:22 AM

I wonder how Eduffield is doing today  Cool

Whenever I think of Evan, and he's been silent, I picture him with his nose glued to the screen, manically typing code, oblivious to the world around him, LOL.

But it's Friday, so it's more likely that he's partying with his buddies, and having a beer, LOL.

Then again... last time we hadn't heard from him all weekend, that Monday, he put out a big Beta, or was it RC1?

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
fishingisfun

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:06:03 AM

Since the talk about the prices have finally calmed down, let's get to work as Minotaur26 suggested some pages ago.

I think we should try to refocus, this is all very exciting, but lets get to work. As promised I am contacting merchants today about adding DRK. Some examples:

• TheCryptoDepot
  • Bongocoin
  • Cryptosextoys.com

Will continue later today but I have to run some errands right now. Lets retake the marketing projects.  I have some English/Chinese fluent friends, what do we need to do in that front? Would love to get China into the game.

Latest Bounties as at 7th May   

Fundraiser Donation Address: Xc8xGSP7FwWGPQpgw298z7NYdA8xJK8ooh   XbvMksW32pWkJi4epVVfGZ3YheoNF9exRw
Total bounty donations: 2344 DRK.   
Note: Bounties and amounts are subject to change. As more is donated to the pool, the bounty amounts will go up. Feedback welcome!   

*** PLEASE NOTE: Translation bounties will apply only to the new website, which is not yet launched! Expect it to be launched within a couple weeks. ***   

Bounty (DRK)   Description
272.00   New website design (using existing content; community will select the winner)
272.00   Professional vectorised logo, header & branded art (community will select the winner)
136.00   Chinese language translation of website
81.60   * Russian language translation of website
0.00   Spanish translation of website
54.40   Professionally produced infographic of darksend, reference: http://imgur.com/GXPvNgn
40.80   explain darksend in layman's terms in 2-5 sentences (we'll pick the best)
40.80   reddit tipbot working in all major subreddits (at least top 100 by subscribers)
40.80   absolute beginner's guide to getting started with darkcoin (using wallet, screenshots)
34.00   Get everything working on mac (all recent versions of OS), including instructions
0.00   Get darkcoin support included in the official BAMT release
115.60   Professional grade video explaining darkcoin & darksend
136.00   Feature article at CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Forbes or Money Week
40.80   Darkcoin related facebook acocunt with 100+ followers
40.80   Darkcoin related Google+ acocunt with 100+ followers
136.00   * First ATM accepting Darkcoin
27.20   * Comprehensive media mailing list
204.00   * Optimise CUDAMiner to at least 70% of AMD cards' X11 performance relative to scrypt
47.60   * Accurate mining profitability calculator, including hashrate & power draw of common cards
47.60   * New CSS theme for /r/drkcoin subreddit, matching darkcoin.us/io (we'll pick the best submission)
204.00   * First decentralised exchange supporting DRK, trading some significant volume
372.00   * Android wallet, darksend compatible, open source
--------------------------   
Total donated: 2344 DRK   

* Newly added   

Notes for CUDAMiner bounty: If a R9 280x gets 2100 kh/s in X11 and 750 kh/s in scrypt (a ratio of 2.Cool, X11 cudaminer performance should achieve at least: 0.7 * 2.8 = 1.96 times Nvidia CUDAMiner scrypt performance   

Had to click around a bit to find this, good time to repost with the price on the move

It should be noted that Evan took over the bounty fund as he stated in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg6310530#msg6310530
TanteStefana

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:11:55 AM

Since the talk about the prices have finally calmed down, let's get to work as Minotaur26 suggested some pages ago.

I think we should try to refocus, this is all very exciting, but lets get to work. As promised I am contacting merchants today about adding DRK. Some examples:

• TheCryptoDepot
  • Bongocoin
  • Cryptosextoys.com

Will continue later today but I have to run some errands right now. Lets retake the marketing projects.  I have some English/Chinese fluent friends, what do we need to do in that front? Would love to get China into the game.

Latest Bounties as at 7th May   

Fundraiser Donation Address: Xc8xGSP7FwWGPQpgw298z7NYdA8xJK8ooh   XbvMksW32pWkJi4epVVfGZ3YheoNF9exRw
Total bounty donations: 2344 DRK.   
Note: Bounties and amounts are subject to change. As more is donated to the pool, the bounty amounts will go up. Feedback welcome!   

*** PLEASE NOTE: Translation bounties will apply only to the new website, which is not yet launched! Expect it to be launched within a couple weeks. ***   

Bounty (DRK)   Description
272.00   New website design (using existing content; community will select the winner)
272.00   Professional vectorised logo, header & branded art (community will select the winner)
136.00   Chinese language translation of website
81.60   * Russian language translation of website
0.00   Spanish translation of website
54.40   Professionally produced infographic of darksend, reference: http://imgur.com/GXPvNgn
40.80   explain darksend in layman's terms in 2-5 sentences (we'll pick the best)
40.80   reddit tipbot working in all major subreddits (at least top 100 by subscribers)
40.80   absolute beginner's guide to getting started with darkcoin (using wallet, screenshots)
34.00   Get everything working on mac (all recent versions of OS), including instructions
0.00   Get darkcoin support included in the official BAMT release
115.60   Professional grade video explaining darkcoin & darksend
136.00   Feature article at CoinDesk, Bitcoin Magazine, Forbes or Money Week
40.80   Darkcoin related facebook acocunt with 100+ followers
40.80   Darkcoin related Google+ acocunt with 100+ followers
136.00   * First ATM accepting Darkcoin
27.20   * Comprehensive media mailing list
204.00   * Optimise CUDAMiner to at least 70% of AMD cards' X11 performance relative to scrypt
47.60   * Accurate mining profitability calculator, including hashrate & power draw of common cards
47.60   * New CSS theme for /r/drkcoin subreddit, matching darkcoin.us/io (we'll pick the best submission)
204.00   * First decentralised exchange supporting DRK, trading some significant volume
372.00   * Android wallet, darksend compatible, open source
--------------------------   
Total donated: 2344 DRK   

* Newly added   

Notes for CUDAMiner bounty: If a R9 280x gets 2100 kh/s in X11 and 750 kh/s in scrypt (a ratio of 2.Cool, X11 cudaminer performance should achieve at least: 0.7 * 2.8 = 1.96 times Nvidia CUDAMiner scrypt performance   

Had to click around a bit to find this, good time to repost with the price on the move

It should be noted that Evan took over the bounty fund as he stated in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg6310530#msg6310530

Yes, and unfortunately we can't really translate the website site until it's re-written.  I'm not exactly sure what is holding that up, or if it's getting finished, just not announced yet.  But as soon as it is completed, there are several people who are ready to translate it for us.

I asked Evan if I could update the first post, and I did what I could remember wanting to do, but I know I had other ideas.  Unfortunately, I don't remember everything, but I know it'll come to me.  I've sent it back to him for review.

If you have ideas for the website, write 'em up!  I'll try to do the same.  It's late now here, so I'm getting tired, but yah, we can start writing content, explanations etc... and the web designer can choose that / modify it to his liking and integrate it with the site.  I'll try to do some tomorrow Smiley

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
anonymousxx1503

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 05:42:21 AM

It's about to hit 0.004 again... sick

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash." - Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
camosoul

www.OroCoin.co

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:54:40 AM

I wish there were a trustless cloud wallet like blockchain.info for DRK. Would solve the Android wallet problem at the same time.

.OROCOIN.

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █

█
  █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
  █
Pages: « 1 ... 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 [793] 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: