Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722723 times)
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

Judging by the fact XC is up 10% since DRK forked looks like a few of the fanclub are realising... XC is a superior coin with a much superior dev.

So when your coin was going down as Cryptcoin was going up, and you were panicking about what was going on with Crypt and why were people buying it instead of "superior XC" what did that mean for XC? That Mindfox is better and "superior" to Dan?

These superiority stuff is bullshit.

Satoshi = brilliant guy that invented TRUSTLESS transactions which solved a decades old problem, not through a "trust learning algo" but through proof of work. Nobody disputes this.

XC = a coin that is "superior" because it goes back to trusted transactions, taking people back to the original problem that should have already been solved.

Apparently XC's dev should have also written a paper on why Satoshi is a fool and why we should all have trusted transactions instead of trustless. He is after all the superior dev of all altcoins.

You obviously don't keep up with the times. XC will be trustless with multi-sig in Rev 2.

Any other arguments?

You said you have the superior coin, when it used TRUSTED transactions. I don't need to make any other argument, you just made a fool of yourself.

All this superiority talk I hear from day one.

Dan makes a centralized mixer "wowwwwwwwwww we did more than DRK did in months"... just for making a centralized mixer, lol.

Then he makes the "decentralized" trusted mixers that lost coins and you are like "WOOOOWWWWW FIRST WORKING ANON", lol.

Now you are telling me, ok I'm not really superior, but one day I will be.

It's june 20th 2014. I've heard about the NSA-proof Rev 2.0 for over a month when it was supposed to be delivered in 2-3 weeks.

=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.msg6932856#msg6932856

...and we haven't even solved the issue of trusted transactions.

So, instead of being here and being happy for the problems of others, go back and solve your own problems. It's more productive.

No dude. Your the one making a fool out of yourself. Rev 2 was given a timeline for the first week in July. Dan hasn't missed a deadline yet, unlike Evan who sets deadlines months in advance and still fails to deliver. Rev 2 will use trustless multisig. Please explain how these will be trusted transactions? Owww wait. You can't.

And also, I'm not telling you XC will be superior. I'm telling you XC is superior now. Even Chaplin admitted that DRK won't even be close to XCs level of anonymity until RC4. XC has a 1BTC bounty for finding a link, nobody has broken it yet.

XC has accomplished in six weeks what DRK couldn't do in six months. Imagine how far ahead its going to be in four months when your RC4 is finally released?

XC isn't that X11 coin? The X11 that was written by the lead dev of Darkcoin? Hmm sounds like they've accomplished quite a bit. They've cloned DRK and named their coin after the algo that Evan wrote.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

Judging by the fact XC is up 10% since DRK forked looks like a few of the fanclub are realising... XC is a superior coin with a much superior dev.

So when your coin was going down as Cryptcoin was going up, and you were panicking about what was going on with Crypt and why were people buying it instead of "superior XC" what did that mean for XC? That Mindfox is better and "superior" to Dan?

Satoshi = brilliant guy that invented TRUSTLESS transactions which solved a decades old problem, not through a "trust learning algo" but through proof of work. Nobody disputes this.

XC = a coin that is "superior" because it goes back to trusted transactions, taking people back to the original problem that should have already been solved.

Apparently XC's dev should have also written a paper on why Satoshi is a fool and why we should all have trusted transactions instead of trustless. He is after all the superior dev of all altcoins.

You obviously don't keep up with the times. XC will be trustless with multi-sig in Rev 2.

Any other arguments?

You said you have the superior coin, when it used TRUSTED transactions. I don't need to make any other argument, you just made a fool of yourself.

Dan makes a centralized mixer "wowwwwwwwwww we did more than DRK did in months"... just for making a centralized mixer, lol.

Then he makes the "decentralized" trusted mixers that lost coins and you are like "WOOOOWWWWW FIRST WORKING ANON", lol.

It's june 20th 2014. I've heard about the NSA-proof Rev 2.0 for over a month when it was supposed to be delivered in 2-3 weeks.

So, instead of being here and being happy for the problems of others, go back and solve your own problems. It's more productive.

No dude. Your the one making a fool out of yourself. Rev 2 was given a timeline for the first week in July. Dan hasn't missed a deadline yet, unlike Evan who sets deadlines months in advance and still fails to deliver. Rev 2 will use trustless multisig. Please explain how these will be trusted transactions? Owww wait. You can't.

And also, I'm not telling you XC will be superior. I'm telling you XC is superior now. Even Chaplin admitted that DRK won't even be close to XCs level of anonymity until RC4. XC has a 1BTC bounty for finding a link, nobody has broken it yet.

XC has accomplished in six weeks what DRK couldn't do in six months. Imagine how far ahead its going to be in four months when your RC4 is finally released?

And that NSA level security is likely because XC has an NSA level Dev. He's developed groundbreaking world firsts in technology and its internationally renown. He's also worked for companies such as IBM. Allot more than I can say for dan who is struggling to fix one 'simple' bug after a month. Something XC never had a single issue in implementing.

XC isn't that X11 coin? The X11 that was written by the lead dev of Darkcoin? Hmm sounds like they've accomplished quite a bit. They've cloned DRK and named their coin after the algo that Evan wrote.

Yea, he decided to go with X11, I'm sure he now wishes he used X13 but whatever. But atleast he didn't rip off greg maxwells work on coinjoin and then try and make it seem like Greg was apart of the Dev team. Greg has openly stated DRK is rubbish. Dan also didn't allow the majority of the coin to be premined massively in the first few blocks.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:25:13 PM

Can we please stop talking about XC? That shitcoin has its own thread, make use of it.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:28:43 PM

No dude. Your the one making a fool out of yourself. Rev 2 was given a timeline for the first week in July.

You mean updated timeline.

Back in mid to late May, the full-blown implementation was supposed to take place 3-4 weeks later.

Please explain how these will be trusted transactions? Owww wait. You can't.

Yes I can't tell you about future stuff. I can only discuss what you have now.

And also, I'm not telling you XC will be superior. I'm telling you XC is superior now. Even Chaplin admitted that DRK won't even be close to XCs level of anonymity until RC4. XC has a 1BTC bounty for finding a link, nobody has broken it yet,

Ok sell your house and buy XC if you believe in it so much. Why come here and tell us how DRK sucks and why XC is so superior - when it's vapor? You (XC) wouldn't even be here without DRK. XC and a plethora of anoncoins and scamcoins just tried to pull the same pattern as with all other coins.

Dogecoin => let's make some memecoins or animalcoins
Aurora => let's make some countrycoins
Blackcoin => let's make PoW/PoS coins or colorcoins
Darkcoin => let's make anonymous coins (and since we can't do that, let's do hacks with the wallets, setup central mixers or write "whitepapers")

It's always the same for people who lost the train of the first one and want to catch (or create) a train that they can ride on, while crapping on the market leader.
coinzcoinzcoinz

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:29 PM

I wonder when issue will be fixed and when we will get next fork. I'm hoping we will get announcement from dev team today. Also hoping next fork will be in days, not weeks. Our competition is poor, but we can't keep stalling, the world needs RC4.
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Can we please stop talking about XC? That shitcoin has its own thread, make use of it.

Are the trolls in need of another tweet ?  
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:30:00 PM

DarkCoin Mac OS X Update v0.9.10.2
updated 20 June 2014

Download and more info:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4585071#msg4585071

Denada129

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:30:35 PM

Any other arguments?

http://media.giphy.com/media/9KSL5h5F0IQ80/giphy.gif

X11 is the name of the chained proof-of-work (PoW) algorithm that was introduced in Darkcoin (launched January 18th, 2014). It was probably inspired by the chained-hashing approach of Quark, adding further “depth” and complexity by increasing the number of hashes, yet it differs from Quark in that the rounds of hashes are determined a priori instead of having some hashes being randomly picked.

The X11 algorithm uses multiple rounds of 11 different hashes (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo), thus making it one of the safest and more sophisticated cryptographic hashes in use by modern cryptocurrencies.

Algorithm X11 : Copy of quark and many different hashes...

XC is on POS right now
XC code has been peer reviewed by known dev in crypto , its unique !

OK.. coinjoin anyone ?
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:34:42 PM

Where is DRK code review bounty - oh its closed

Where is DRK anon review bounty - oh its not actually anonymous so no need...

All these forks though, maybe spend the bounty on some spoons Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Luror

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:36:29 PM

Anyway, I confirmed it from my email already but it still doesn't appear in the blockchain?

An hour has passed and still no sign in the blockchain  Cheesy
http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/XtDS1rvVfwr9w3zrRsVbcCDwXzFyTYPV29
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/search.dws?q=XtDS1rvVfwr9w3zrRsVbcCDwXzFyTYPV29

Is this cryptsy or darkcoin causing the delay?
I think I read somewhere that in the case of negative balance bug you need to rebuy missing coin (LTC in your case), or Cryptsy won't allow withdraws. It's quite a minor sum, why won't you buy that 0.0001 LTC or something?
Yeah. It seems they kept the coins as hostage and released it only when I paid that negative balance.
It seems they screw some people who leave a buy/sell order and never login for a long time and give them a negative balance Roll Eyes
I'll never use that crappy exchange again... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I also got negative balance once, but long ago, in December. It was because the same order was executed twice for some reason, so it's not really a scammy behaviour, but an annoying bug (as the price can change wildly, but you should rebuy the coin).

BTC: 1DzAEtLoFxqmJoNH5ZYHyWxaSNYUGKf2S6
Freckleg

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:37:23 PM

Guys and Girls only DRK discussions please. Please do not feed the trolls. They thrive on discussions.
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:41:56 PM

How long is this going to stay disabled on Bittrex?  Cry
Kalizar

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:42:33 PM

Wow it seems everyone is selling their DRK off. X.X

RIP DRK
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:43:30 PM

BUMP

Everyone update

Update: Reverting Masternode Payments and New Binaries

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/reverting-rc3-masternode-payments-fork.1458/

Mwalshe89

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:43:45 PM

Any other arguments?

And that NSA level security is likely because XC has an NSA level Dev. He's developed groundbreaking world firsts in technology and its internationally renown. He's also worked for companies such as IBM. Allot more than I can say for dan who is struggling to fix one 'simple' bug after a month. Something XC never had a single issue in implementing.

No dude. Your the one making a fool out of yourself. Rev 2 was given a timeline for the first week in July.

You mean updated timeline.

Back in mid to late May, the full-blown implementation was supposed to take place 3-4 weeks later.

Please explain how these will be trusted transactions? Owww wait. You can't.

Yes I can't tell you about future stuff. I can only discuss what you have now.

And also, I'm not telling you XC will be superior. I'm telling you XC is superior now. Even Chaplin admitted that DRK won't even be close to XCs level of anonymity until RC4. XC has a 1BTC bounty for finding a link, nobody has broken it yet,

Ok sell your house and buy XC if you believe in it so much. Why come here and tell us how DRK sucks and why XC is so superior - when it's vapor? You (XC) wouldn't even be here without DRK. XC and a plethora of anoncoins and scamcoins just tried to pull the same pattern as with all other coins.

Dogecoin => let's make some memecoins or animalcoins
Aurora => let's make some countrycoins
Blackcoin => let's make PoW/PoS coins or colorcoins
Darkcoin => let's make anonymous coins (and since we can't do that, let's do hacks with the wallets, setup central mixers or write "whitepapers")

It's always the same for people who lost the train of the first one and want to catch (or create) a train that they can ride on, while crapping on the market leader.

Of course you can explain about future stuff. We both know in two weeks XC will use multisig and that will make the transactions trustless. Your entire argument for why XC is flawed is out of the window.

And what XC has now? We have anonymous transactions with working node systems. Two things DRK doesn't have.

lost the train? Dude, its obvious. Your technology is inferior and your Dev's are inferior. Your still buying yahoo stock while everyone else is about to see google.

I remember when XC was just being born and all the scared DRK fanboys ran over to the XC thread to say it was all empty promises and the technology was flawed. Now all those promises are getting delivered and its your technology that is full of empty promises, and clearly flawed, its nice to return the favour.

Just remember, it took DRK six months to get to the flawed state it is in now, while it took XC 6 weeks to build a much better system.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

As part of the XC community I would like to apologize.  The shit talk is childish.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

Any other arguments?

X11 is the name of the chained proof-of-work (PoW) algorithm that was introduced in Darkcoin (launched January 18th, 2014). It was probably inspired by the chained-hashing approach of Quark, adding further “depth” and complexity by increasing the number of hashes, yet it differs from Quark in that the rounds of hashes are determined a priori instead of having some hashes being randomly picked.

The X11 algorithm uses multiple rounds of 11 different hashes (blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo), thus making it one of the safest and more sophisticated cryptographic hashes in use by modern cryptocurrencies.

Algorithm X11 : Copy of quark and many different hashes...

XC is on POS right now
XC code has been peer reviewed by known dev in crypto , its unique !

OK.. coinjoin anyone ?

ZZZZZzzzzzzz

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

This is disgusting, 3 fucking lines of code would fix this whole problem by banning MN when they fail a version check
I can't believe how bad the dev team handled this
salmion

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:46:36 PM

As part of the XC community I would like to apologize.  The shit talk is childish.

Well done. Good on you.
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:47:09 PM

Just tested OS X and Debian wallets - no problems at all Smiley
Go Evan, fix the idiots' owner miss to update the nodes!
Fear no one, except the DARK!
Pages: « 1 ... 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 [1891] 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: