Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:59:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 484 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] NEM -New Economy Movement - No Envy Movement - Updates+Discussion thread  (Read 661424 times)
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:33:22 PM

I really like this. I dont know why. Maybe its the Simplicity. A New Economy doesn't need to be complicated.
Too plain though.lets add some fantastic colours

that can be arranged. Wink  I don't know if any entity still holds the trademark to the image though. It used to be used for something else... by that I mean the circle, triangle, square logo.  I'm sure some posters here must know what... a hint would be that if you watched "star trek voyager" when it was putting out new episodes you likely watched it on what network?

Not bad at all and better than most of the  logos posted so far.....hey nobody owns circles, triangles and squares so should be ok.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:42:29 PM

I really like this. I dont know why. Maybe its the Simplicity. A New Economy doesn't need to be complicated.

that can be arranged. Wink  I don't know if any entity still holds the trademark to the image though. It used to be used for something else... by that I mean the circle, triangle, square logo.  I'm sure some posters here must know what... a hint would be that if you watched "star trek voyager" when it was putting out new episodes you likely watched it on what network?

Not bad at all and better than most of the  logos posted so far.....hey nobody owns circles, triangles and squares so should be ok.

The colours are fine but could you still include the black ,shaded outlining that you used in first example?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:05:36 PM

A lot of people are talking/dreaming about a future price (in fiat/btc) of NEM and the wildest predictions come to mind.  Let's think this over in a realistic way.  3000 shareholders get about 1000000 NEM.  The initial input/price was between 0 and 0.08btc.  Let's take 0.04btc as an average.  This means  the initial value is 0.00000004btc.  If NEM hits an exchange, unlike 'traditional' mined cryptocurrencies 4 billion 'coins' will be available instantly.  Stakeholders ofcourse won't sell their million at this price.  Some, however, will do so when they have a (nice) profit of, let's say 100-500%.  This means that the market will be flooded by NEM at prices of 0.0000002btc.  If NEM proves to be a better 'system' than NXT, this value could rise ofcourse but then it has to prove alot (good for businesses, handy, good clients (better than NXT).  In order to do so, developpers will need bounties who are actually worth something.  If you put NEM against NXT, a big difference is that NXT was the new innovative kid in town with 73 stakeholders who had huuuuge amounts of NXT and who could miss a few 100K NXT.  This will be a real challenge to NEM, will the community (stakeholders) be prepared to donate a relative much more significant amount of their NEM (which won't be worth much initially) in order to develop the 'system'. 
Enthusiasm and logo's won't cut it this time I think.  A much bigger altruistic (read: sharing a lot of your NEM for the bigger cause and not haording them until they pay for your mortgage) effort will be needed.

Your thoughts?   
conbos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

A lot of people are talking/dreaming about a future price (in fiat/btc) of NEM and the wildest predictions come to mind.  Let's think this over in a realistic way.  3000 shareholders get about 1000000 NEM.  The initial input/price was between 0 and 0.08btc.  Let's take 0.04btc as an average.  This means  the initial value is 0.00000004btc.  If NEM hits an exchange, unlike 'traditional' mined cryptocurrencies 4 billion 'coins' will be available instantly.  Stakeholders ofcourse won't sell their million at this price.  Some, however, will do so when they have a (nice) profit of, let's say 100-500%.  This means that the market will be flooded by NEM at prices of 0.0000002btc.  If NEM proves to be a better 'system' than NXT, this value could rise ofcourse but then it has to prove alot (good for businesses, handy, good clients (better than NXT).  In order to do so, developpers will need bounties who are actually worth something.  If you put NEM against NXT, a big difference is that NXT was the new innovative kid in town with 73 stakeholders who had huuuuge amounts of NXT and who could miss a few 100K NXT.  This will be a real challenge to NEM, will the community (stakeholders) be prepared to donate a relative much more significant amount of their NEM (which won't be worth much initially) in order to develop the 'system'. 
Enthusiasm and logo's won't cut it this time I think.  A much bigger altruistic (read: sharing a lot of your NEM for the bigger cause and not haording them until they pay for your mortgage) effort will be needed.

Your thoughts?   

IMO it will depend on the final number of stakeholders. If the final number is 3000, maybe you can distribute 3 billion NEM (that is 1 million per stakeholder) and to put the remaining 1 billion in some sort of community fund that can support bounties, development, long-term investments etc. That can help to reduce the pressure of the stakeholders to give significant amount of NEM coins to this project and that money can be reserved to trade it (either the currency or a commodity). If the team decide to distribute it completely, then as you said, it is needed a bigger altruistic effort. In my case, I plan to reserve a 50% for my personal use and give the rest to finance any project or fund that the community required. Of course, it is not a rigid plan and it will depend on the evolution of the currency

New Economy Movement (N.E.M.) Supporter
http://www.ournem.com
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:47:54 PM

i have paid a while back is it too late to claim my nem coin i paid when we were at page 10
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:48:28 PM

A lot of people are talking/dreaming about a future price (in fiat/btc) of NEM and the wildest predictions come to mind.  Let's think this over in a realistic way.  3000 shareholders get about 1000000 NEM.  The initial input/price was between 0 and 0.08btc.  Let's take 0.04btc as an average.  This means  the initial value is 0.00000004btc.  If NEM hits an exchange, unlike 'traditional' mined cryptocurrencies 4 billion 'coins' will be available instantly.  Stakeholders ofcourse won't sell their million at this price.  Some, however, will do so when they have a (nice) profit of, let's say 100-500%.  This means that the market will be flooded by NEM at prices of 0.0000002btc.  If NEM proves to be a better 'system' than NXT, this value could rise ofcourse but then it has to prove alot (good for businesses, handy, good clients (better than NXT).  In order to do so, developpers will need bounties who are actually worth something.  If you put NEM against NXT, a big difference is that NXT was the new innovative kid in town with 73 stakeholders who had huuuuge amounts of NXT and who could miss a few 100K NXT.  This will be a real challenge to NEM, will the community (stakeholders) be prepared to donate a relative much more significant amount of their NEM (which won't be worth much initially) in order to develop the 'system'.  
Enthusiasm and logo's won't cut it this time I think.  A much bigger altruistic (read: sharing a lot of your NEM for the bigger cause and not haording them until they pay for your mortgage) effort will be needed.

Your thoughts?  

I dont understand how you compare NEM and NXT, how is that theoretically a good thing have only 73 stakeholders ?

Markets will decide the price, when demand and supply met. So i just thought having 3000 "suppliers" at the beginning will presumably stabilize price volatility and growth rather than otherwise.

Case of NEM is of course big question mark at the moment. But if the demand will be like in NXT, i do see an option that stakeholders valuate their NEM much higher at the beginning than 73 NXT early adopters. Though we must have really good "product" and hype behind it.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:15:18 PM

Your thoughts?   

IMO it will depend on the final number of stakeholders. If the final number is 3000, maybe you can distribute 3 billion NEM (that is 1 million per stakeholder) and to put the remaining 1 billion in some sort of community fund that can support bounties, development, long-term investments etc. That can help to reduce the pressure of the stakeholders to give significant amount of NEM coins to this project and that money can be reserved to trade it (either the currency or a commodity). If the team decide to distribute it completely, then as you said, it is needed a bigger altruistic effort. In my case, I plan to reserve a 50% for my personal use and give the rest to finance any project or fund that the community required. Of course, it is not a rigid plan and it will depend on the evolution of the currency

I think bandar is correct. If i receive 1 million NEM, i will not be inclined to give a share of my stake so easily. In the opening post we have two kind of stakes: regular stakes en development stakes. So a part of NEM will be developed. But to continue and guarantee future development of NEM we need a development fund that should have a sizable stake as conbos suggests. A community committee could decide how to spend the funds. If we have a voting mechanism then the NEM community can decide who should be in the committee.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 11:36:12 PM

A lot of people are talking/dreaming about a future price (in fiat/btc) of NEM and the wildest predictions come to mind.  Let's think this over in a realistic way.  3000 shareholders get about 1000000 NEM.  The initial input/price was between 0 and 0.08btc.  Let's take 0.04btc as an average.  This means  the initial value is 0.00000004btc.  If NEM hits an exchange, unlike 'traditional' mined cryptocurrencies 4 billion 'coins' will be available instantly.  Stakeholders ofcourse won't sell their million at this price.  Some, however, will do so when they have a (nice) profit of, let's say 100-500%.  This means that the market will be flooded by NEM at prices of 0.0000002btc.  If NEM proves to be a better 'system' than NXT, this value could rise ofcourse but then it has to prove alot (good for businesses, handy, good clients (better than NXT).  In order to do so, developpers will need bounties who are actually worth something.  If you put NEM against NXT, a big difference is that NXT was the new innovative kid in town with 73 stakeholders who had huuuuge amounts of NXT and who could miss a few 100K NXT.  This will be a real challenge to NEM, will the community (stakeholders) be prepared to donate a relative much more significant amount of their NEM (which won't be worth much initially) in order to develop the 'system'.  
Enthusiasm and logo's won't cut it this time I think.  A much bigger altruistic (read: sharing a lot of your NEM for the bigger cause and not haording them until they pay for your mortgage) effort will be needed.

Your thoughts?  

I think bandar is correct. If i receive 1 million NEM, i will not be inclined to give a share of my stake so easily. In the opening post we have two kind of stakes: regular stakes en development stakes. So a part of NEM will be developed. But to continue and guarantee future development of NEM we need a development fund that should have a sizable stake as conbos suggests. A community committee could decide how to spend the funds. If we have a voting mechanism then the NEM community can decide who should be in the committee.

But how is that necessary a bad thing? When people doesnt give their coins for free does it mean at the same time maube price will instead be higher and after that, less is actually more...

I just dont get that concept, which you guys refer. We have allready 1500-2000 community, which i see an great advance looked from investment aspect.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
vladnokov

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:51:34 PM

A generic symbol that contains all three N - E - M characters. Someone with artistic skills will need to work more on this.

http://s7.postimg.org/p6mkhay2j/NEM2sm.jpg

http://s24.postimg.org/kribphktx/NEMsm.jpg
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 12:50:03 AM

A generic symbol that contains all three N - E - M characters. Someone with artistic skills will need to work more on this.

img]

At first it reminded a pyramid (looked from the sky)... but in one sketch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5228013#msg5228013 I had thought that a pyramid is "the old economy".  Undecided

So, now made some more egalitarian shapes; sketches to be improved ...

3. lake, forest, mountain, sky Smiley

5. same size pieces from ...
    or a hallway to the future Smiley
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:12:31 AM

I Will engourage NEM supporters to join NEM forum here -> http://forum.nemcoin.com
(nemcoin.userboard.net transfered there)

this is getting annoying and ridiculous at the same time Grin.

we are all over the internet, only to look for our stakes..
everybody is starting a new forum, another page, another logo, another "work unit"
so taht he can get a dev and pull the "community" along.

So we have this thread, the nxtcrypto threads, the last forum, this new forum, the reddit page, the ournem.

its annoying, and pointless.

Can someone from the two new mods explainn the need for YET another forum?
What was wrong with the previous?

Can someone give an honest and legit reason
and please do not pull the decentralisation card.

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:47:21 AM

I Will engourage NEM supporters to join NEM forum here -> http://forum.nemcoin.com

everybody is starting a new forum, another page, another logo, another "work unit"

So we have this thread, the nxtcrypto threads, the last forum, this new forum, the reddit page, the ournem.

Let's me explain a bit. This forum will be NEM "official" forum which is the same one as the earlier userboad forum as they are both managed by Shantell and erkii12. We decided to move the forum under the new domain for the consistency with all future NEM services including blog.nemcoin.com; news.nemcoin.com; beta.nemcoin.com release.nemcoin.com; exchange.nemcoin.com. Nxtcrypto nem sub-forum belongs to NXT community and I am thankful to opticalcarrier for hosting it during the earlier period but it is not appropriate to put NEM forum under the NXT house any more.

Ournem is currently the front page of NEM but it is planned that NEM would have two main websites: ournem.com and nemcoin.com. The latter would focus on information about NEMcoin blockchain, its technology as well as its applications, meanwhile the former would focus on social projects and community activities.
Forum and Reddit have different types of users and it is necessary that we have both places running to attract new users. There are quite a bit of coordination going on in our NEM promotion board including unified communication, domain management, infrastructure  etc. While NEM still keeps its decentralized character, it is the best type coordination I have ever seen in any crypto with more than 30 people covering many aspects of NEM promotion. We are preparing necessary infrastructure for long-term development of NEM blockchain and promotional activities.

Still we need more people because most of us are doing this part-time so it is important to have a lot of people so that each important job have a few people covering at the same time. So take a look at our Trello board and see what could you contribute and join in. We are welcoming people who can bring expertise to NEM community. That's being said I am very optimistic with the amount of works having been done so far. NEM can only get a lot bigger when we move the phases of alpha testing, beta testing and the official launch.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
newNEM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:47:33 AM

I suppose it is reasonable at the beginning stage. As long as everything is defined we will be much clear.
Fully support all the activities to improve NEM.
crackerhead

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

My Head is a Ritz

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 01:50:17 AM

It's the same moderators, they got rid of the other forum and set this one up which is much better, there's only going to be one official forum/facebook/twitter/etc.
The decentralization part comes in because all of these outlets are managed by different people, no one wants decentralization to the point where there are 5 NEM Facebooks or twitters.

NEM.io         blog.NEM.io        r/ourNEM
Coinsy

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:57:45 AM

Wink
SZZT

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:14:50 AM

...join in...

i am everywhere, i;ve been here since day one, i was in  the stakeholders list from quite soon.
I use my primary account for those activities and my sock for the less serious discussions, like this one.

I am already disgusted by the way some members of this forum attacked others just for disagreeing with them.
They join a coin that is given to them for free, and then they hurry up to kick out one guy and take his stake.
I felt proud when you stepped up and said no to that. Because, honestly, "no envy" and these egopaths don't mix well.

But it is the "organisation" part that got me steamed up.
We are making all this fuss all over the place, and with all honesty
(and do not take this personally, especially you with the work you've put on) I can only see talks about "how and when to pick up my nem".

I see people creating "official" sites & logos & trying to set NEM for an exchange. As if an Xchange is even relevant right now!

We dont even have software FFS, why dont we wait for that, and then start talking about anything else?

I personally work for a small advertising/printing office and can tell you this, from my small & limited experience:
Setting up community sites and promoting this while we have absolutely nothing in our hands is fishy. Not to me, but to most outsiders.
"Bringing them" closer to crypto does not work like that.

Why do we even need to create 5 accounts, when everything of all this organisation could have been done in one place?

1HceYnNAUv5zBjJUhEncmmvxU1C7yjWoX8
hisun

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:23:51 AM

Thank you for the explanation UP  Smiley. If the initial goal is to raise NEMs profile,I think we should do either of these two things.

A) refunded stakes perhaps should be given to people with clout and influence. Opinion leaders who can give real momentum and credibility to NEM. I know its difficult to do but with three thousand members I am sure there must be members who know people with influence who just might be interested.

b) option two would be to disperse small amounts of NEM (5000 ?)  as widely as possible  through facebook or email list, with the simple condition/promise that they will do one random act of good deed before spending the coin. Many will just ignore the promise but many will also keep their promise  Smiley either way NEM will generate a lot of goodwill.

just a thought  Wink

Future plans would be clearer after the development update. Stay tuned.  Smiley

Good idea, the more valuable the more widely spread. Grin
nem up
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:30:14 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Utopian wanted to stay away from the types of logos where all three letters are combined in some way. I'd agree with that. Just sharing my opinion.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 03:47:59 AM

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer and may you laugh me, but what if we would write another coin (little brother of NEM), which would only be possible to mine/forge by trading and/or holding NEM?
The more you hold, the more you mine. Also if you sell or buy some NEM you're earning some of the little brother. NEM should get an unbelievable thrust through and it would people
even more animate to use this Movement.

More I would bet some little stakes for Social Media, especially pages which are specialized for enlightening peepz and tell them about our current monetary system .
100 000 NEM for example for https://www.facebook.com/Killuminati.for.Wakeup?fref=ts when posting about us.
This may would bring a big thrust of new people interested to Cryptocurrency because 372 000 sociocritical people would read about it.

Tell me what you think of it Smiley

It is very nice idea and it is doable via creating asset/ coin on top of the asset exchange.  

That would be a really huge thing i guess and I was glad to see that the Community seems to like this idea, too. May let us keep in mind Smiley
There are a lot of things we can do in marketing, and stabilizing the coin.
For example we should create a wallet for downloading, like the Bitcoinwallet. Not like NXT in the browser. Personally I feel a lot more comfortable and easier to use by having it on my PC.
But it should be completely redesigned and intuitive to use, not another clone of a all these out there. It was feature a scam coin advertised a short time ago, but in the end it was just a trojan horse, which is good for us, so we could still be the first to build this client and add with it.

And for sure there already was this suggestion, but if we would be able to build up an exchange or possibility where people could buy their NEM directly with Euro/Dollar/etc., it would possible be the greatest thing that could happen to us. Not only that it would be a lot more easier especially for rookies to start getting their first coins, also it would give our community an important feature to stand alone and independent from the Bitcoinrate.

I would love to do this all, I'm not bad in marketing and selling products but unfortunately like I said, I'm not a programmer :/
At this moment it's all about collecting some suggestions and may getting some weird ideas together to see what's implementable and what's not Smiley

There will be probably a usable GUI wallet launched together with the coin. Or at least there was talk about that from the devs if I remember correctly, so there's no need to worry about that Cheesy.

Also we're currently in the early phases of creating a fiat to NEM exchange. Nothing is certain, but just to let you know that we're working on these things.

Hello.

Anyone who is included or will be included into development of NEM <--> FIAT.
exchange should check this interesting thread.
Is a project about decentralized BTC <--> FIAT exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462236.0;topicseen

Maybe the ideas exposed there could be helpful for the NEM community and
maybe NEM developers can join together with developers of that project to help each other
in the exchange development.

I saw this the other day. It seems interesting, but I am still trying to understand all the implications of it.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2014, 04:55:21 AM

Here are some colours...
Just in case this does gain some traction as a logo idea...

This is really cool. Reminds me of the olympic logo in a way.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 484 »
  Print  

Jump to: