Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
larry1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Is the token sale stats updated on your website?
If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
They have app already as well as partners and been in operations since 1987.
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.
They sold 12% of their target sales, since ATL ICO started last aug 25. Yes, sales movement is a little bit slow. We need more investors for this great project to move and succeed. We still have 58days and I believe many investors will also trust this project.

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Im glad to be part of this wonderful project this made us all excited to the result of this highly potential ICO and for sure this project will be successful in near future. Goodluck!  Smiley
So do I! I am very glad and happy that I became part and I am witnessing the successful road of atlantico network which is for me one of the most useful and helpful ICO this year.
Same here I am so glad that I've made the right decision to support this ICO because right now I really pictured the future of this ICO and how their projects are really gonna be useful here in our world and will make our day to day lives especially if we are talking about healthcare.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:02:46 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 02:57:23 PM by logictense

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.

Oh man this image makes me rejoice. The atlantico network is now the candidate to receive the monetary help from ur devious husband which has become known only recently due to the article on coindesk. Leery ambience of the place where u lived facilitated the development of ur second personality with ruthless qualities used to succumb innocent people and make them slaves of ur will.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:04:35 PM

ATLANTICO will create a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries from healthcare, insurance, production to distribution of pharmaceutical products in which users will be able to see pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of good/services on its highest quality at reasonable prices.
yes that's correct we can rid from that businessman who selling overpriced of medicine and from the doctor who has over the price of the professional fee so when atlantico launch all can rid from corrupt people.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Im glad to be part of this wonderful project this made us all excited to the result of this highly potential ICO and for sure this project will be successful in near future. Goodluck!  Smiley
Same with you, many supporters are excited for the implementation of this platform. This is a win win situation, wherein the company behind this project and the investors gain profit. The concept of this platform is very useful that will help bring to its success.
It is true that I know the athletic network it will succeed at the right time so I focus on supporting the atlantico network. and I explain to other I know cryptocurrency lovers to invest in the project and find out that the atlantico network is well organized.
I also believe in Atlantico's capability to succeed. It's good to know that you're promoting this platform to other people. Let's continue supporting this great project.
Yes that is true! Let us still continue supporting atlantico network because I assure you that it will go to the moon and reach success and all our suppports and hardwork will be paid-off.
Because the team assure to all of us that they will do the best that they can in order to make all of their projects will be successful and for all the people who supports their projects are for sure will be benefited from it. AtlantICO network to the moon!
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

a very good and professional project so that it can make a big profit with a mechanism like this that can boost rapid progress for medical services projects.

I agree in you. The idea and implementation is really at the highest level!

I have a question just in case something is bad about the project, are you ready for it? especially with the apps you're releasing have you back up here to do in case it does not work with these apps.

All can be, in the world of cryptocurrency you need to be prepared for everything.
bardadymr

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

If in case those figures are the latest, it seems that this project is not that so attractive with investors?
This is the kind of project that people should support as the solutions that they are presenting in the healthcare sector are considerably beneficial to a lot of people.

this can be associated with a negative mood in the market. Investors do not want to invest in ICO
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 06:52:38 PM by synthgauge

this can be associated with a negative mood in the market. Investors do not want to invest in ICO

Pat urself on the back and move on. U have gone into deep and dangerous stuff Ive never heard about and keep going down the road rather prohibited for u. Better times will come when proponents of decentralization move up the stairs and appoint their asses to the key positions in authoritative organizations. Its too early for the progress to start raising exponentially. Do expect ur journey to Jupiter to be put off to a later time.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I do believe that  ATLANTICO  has the potential to change the  landscape of the pharmaceutical  market! I do believe that projects such as this  one are few and  far between. That's why I'm gonna  buy as many tokens as  humanly possible.
Because it is this ICO is the future of medical and pharmaceutical industry and AtlantICO team will make sure their projects will provide a better solution for all the existing problems of medical and pharmaceutical industry that is why for all the people who really gonna believes on this ICO will not regret that decision.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:26:15 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 06:37:18 PM by cryp24x

I really like this line.

we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective.

We are really expecting a "better" change in the medical industry. This decentralized software solution makes way for giving users to interact directly with each other. It will also provide information on the most competitive price for all the goods and services with high quality.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:37:58 PM

I think the ATLANTICO NETWORK project is great and there's a good potential for them to get investors who are connected to the medical industry. Do they have the mobile application so that the people will be more convenient for using the platform? I bet they will be targeting all types of people since almost all are using mobile gadgets.
Yes, they do have a mobile application. You can find the link to their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ or you can just simply download it on your mobile device through Google Play or App Store. You will be amazed at how good the application is. Thanks to the Atlantico Network team!
Thank you very much cryp24x! I found the mobile apps on their website. I will try to register and explore to their application so that I may experience how the ATLANTICO Network platform works. This will definitely help me with regard to my medical needs.
thank you and I saw the apps atlantico I did not see him in the playstore. I see a lot but I'm not sure if it's okay! because you gave me a link I can be sure that these apps are right thanks.
No problem guys! You are more than welcome. Kindly give us any feedback on using the app so if there are things that you want to add or give remarks, I think ATLANTICO NETWORK TEAM is more than happy to know how it works on your side. I am sure that the application was well-thought of but giving your views will really help on the development of the said mobile app.
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I do believe that  ATLANTICO  has the potential to change the  landscape of the pharmaceutical  market! I do believe that projects such as this  one are few and  far between. That's why I'm gonna  buy as many tokens as  humanly possible.
Yes, ATLANTICO will regulate medicines prices to prevent over pricing. With this platform, we will be able to have a quality medicine in affordable price.
Wow, thank you for believing and trusting ATLANTICO. You will not regret investing your money in this project, it will be successful.
Atlantico will be very useful in the real world, and can be a very lucrative platform in the world of pharmacy. everyone's been sick and is always in need of medical services, Atlantico can be the best solution to their problems.
Yes you are really right with that because the projects of this ICO are really gonna be useful to all of us that is why this ICO are really gonna big in the future because a lot of people will be into it and use their platform for a much better medical services.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:16 PM

Pharmacies and doctors are two more segments of AtlantICO Network universe, participants who benefit from the interaction within this platform. Let us describe them in more detail.

✔Pharmacies

Here everything is obvious — pharmacy chains benefit from the mass sale of medical products. Through the use of AtlantICO Network platform they are able to sell only 100% original medical products, and this entails several advantages — customer satisfaction, increasing the number of customers, eliminating legal risks, etc.In addition, the application will help pharmacies to more flexibly shape their pricing policy to attract new customers.

✔Doctors

The main thing that doctors will be able to get on the platform AtlantICO Network — is the ability to use high-quality and modern equipment for the correct diagnosis, to provide patients with optimal medical care and prescribe them with quality medicines. Read more about the features of the application AtlantICO Network-on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Due to the volatility of bitcoin and other altcoins. Atlantico shows positive result on their project. Everything that is involve in the medical equipments, health care can now access Atlantico platform. They will give you high quality products.
Pharmacies and doctors, two participants that play major role to achieve better health care. Through Atlantico, patients are sure that the medicine they purchase is original and prices of drugs are monitored to prevent over pricing. Doctors who will join Atlantico will be able to use high quality and modern equipment for  diagnosis. Doctors can receive bonus token for giving quality service.
Doctors will benefit on this they will have an Equipment that POWERED by A.I once this project release in the market im really sure that all products in the medical industry will be monitored and will run smoothly.
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Block chain technology has great potential in the medical service market. The development prospect of ATLANTICO coin project is bright and worth investor's expectation.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

Block chain technology has great potential in the medical service market. The development prospect of ATLANTICO coin project is bright and worth investor's expectation.
yes it is because of the features of the apps and all about the health which is very important i read more project about health but this is a difference because of pharmaceutical and very active team.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

Guys hurry up its 14hours left to get 23% bonus offer of the atlantico, 195k eth already raised this project probably become a number one ico of this year, block chain decentralized for medical services in on our hand.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

I agree! ATLANTOCO's health-care features and applications have real-world thinking. This makes sense for the project. In the global development process, what are the problems with language, habits and culture in different geographic areas?
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:44:31 AM

The main idea of the ATLANTICO network project is to create a remote and safe way for participants in the medical and pharmaceutical markets. This market is too large and requires control and order.
Yes it will require a big scope to able to proceed the project. I think all consideration is manageable by the team. Looking forward to launch this project soon.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: