Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:16:54 AM

I'm really hype up about this new blockchain base health care financial sulotion platform, they plan on building an ecosystem for those who care about the betterment of human lives through ongoing medical healthcare innovations this is really huge step not just for  health care industry but also for mankind. Goodluck Team Atlantico!   Wink
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

The specially designed platform structure AtlantICO Network assumes the entry in the blockchain-the registry of nearly all happened events. This means that there may be several millions of such events per day.

We decided that using Ethereum to record such a large number of events would be impractical due to high costs and low transaction speed. Therefore, we founded the platform AtlantICO Network on the NEM blockchain.

AtlantICO Network private blockchain will consist of a network of nodes that the company will support in the early stages of the platform development. In the future, we plan to fully or partially transfer the rights to manage individual nodes of the network to its members. Thanks to this we will be able to create a real distributed network, which will not be controlled by any of the parties!

Blockchain technology will also be used for efficient and fast platform scaling. Operators of network nodes will have access to the blockchain registry, which will allow them to check any operations performed and resolve all kinds of conflicts. To launch the network node, AtlantICO Network operators will be provided with an easy to download and install software package with all the necessary instructions and a 24-hour international technical support center.

More information about the features of the blockchain technology application in AtlantICO Network project is available on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

All I can say is a big WOW! Blockchain technology is the real future and AtlantICO network team and AtlantICO platform will be very big part of it. Right now we just continue to help AtlantICO network team to spread to the world how amazing they are because they are doing their best just to make sure their projects will be successful.
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 11:51:38 AM by atlantico_network

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c830208/v830208015/199414/vpBxDc_8Jrc.jpg
pogicute1234

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
this project was awesome, it has a big potential in market industry , and it can help a lot of people , this project has a great idea because all of humans are committed to medical industry .
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.

Maybe you have to study your web. and white paper. The pre-sale trend of the project is good. and I'm still in danger because we also know that the market is knocked down but the project is still good for the sale trend.

123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

Im glad to be part of this wonderful project this made us all excited to the result of this highly potential ICO and for sure this project will be successful in near future. Goodluck!  Smiley
Same with you, many supporters are excited for the implementation of this platform. This is a win win situation, wherein the company behind this project and the investors gain profit. The concept of this platform is very useful that will help bring to its success.
It is true that I know the athletic network it will succeed at the right time so I focus on supporting the atlantico network. and I explain to other I know cryptocurrency lovers to invest in the project and find out that the atlantico network is well organized.
I also believe in Atlantico's capability to succeed. It's good to know that you're promoting this platform to other people. Let's continue supporting this great project.
Yes that is true! Let us still continue supporting atlantico network because I assure you that it will go to the moon and reach success and all our suppports and hardwork will be paid-off.
Each part of our support has a corresponding benefit for us and even to those who have not provided a support for this project because of the mission of this platform to change the current system in Healthcare that existed in our day.
Yes indeed! I totally agreed to you, Atlantico networks is very beneficial not only for those people who supports them but also to those who are willing to give a try and use this kind of project which has an objective to change our medical service and system.
They are lots of issues in the medical field and I believe Atlantico will revolutionize it.  The project has great potential
  I can't wait for the results of this project . Lots of people can have benefits through it , atlantico project was a great idea . They know the needs of human , especially in medical and pharmaceutical  aspects. I'm so excited to know the results .

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

Gonna wait until Jan 2020 for the buyback of tokens from members who received them as a bonus for using the platform. And once Joint stack company is created, and legal frame work is carried out to IPO, shareholders will get first payment dividend by January 2022.
if this project succeeded, and follow the schedule of roadmap it would not be possible to earn hight after buying back the token. i see potential in this project if its long-term I'm willing to HODL

It is nice to see people consider a long term investment on the project. The buyback is really a good part of the project by the way.

But remember that we just might miss out on the possible success of Atlantico should we pass on the role of a consumer. Utility is something that gives value to a token, so my kind suggestion is to also think of using your tokens as a means of project involvement and support to boost market activity and garner enough confidence for others to join the cause of improving the medical service industry.

Potential of this project is the functionality that can really solve the problems and can create new grounds of development in medical and its service industry, utility token with unique features makes Atlantico successful.
Yes that is right and that is the reason why this ICO gonna be really huge in the future because there are a lot of possible projects in the medical and pharmaceutical industry that can be implemented by AtlantICO network team to have more efficient system and services.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:52:11 PM

The specially designed platform structure AtlantICO Network assumes the entry in the blockchain-the registry of nearly all happened events. This means that there may be several millions of such events per day.

We decided that using Ethereum to record such a large number of events would be impractical due to high costs and low transaction speed. Therefore, we founded the platform AtlantICO Network on the NEM blockchain.

AtlantICO Network private blockchain will consist of a network of nodes that the company will support in the early stages of the platform development. In the future, we plan to fully or partially transfer the rights to manage individual nodes of the network to its members. Thanks to this we will be able to create a real distributed network, which will not be controlled by any of the parties!

Blockchain technology will also be used for efficient and fast platform scaling. Operators of network nodes will have access to the blockchain registry, which will allow them to check any operations performed and resolve all kinds of conflicts. To launch the network node, AtlantICO Network operators will be provided with an easy to download and install software package with all the necessary instructions and a 24-hour international technical support center.

More information about the features of the blockchain technology application in AtlantICO Network project is available on our website https://www.atlantico-network.io.

In terms of technicalities and qualities of technology used with ATLANTICO NETWORK platform, I really think they are really experts on doing and creating things that will provide convenience to their users. I may say that even if the idea is great and advantageous but if your system was not well-thought and have an inferior quality that results to be not a user-friendly platform, this will be a great discouragement to all users and investors.
I must agree with you about this. It is true and I had also an experience of this kind of a disappointment to a certain platform. Seems a great platform which offers great potential for my investment but It was so annoying to use their mobile applications. I've been using apps for decades and I may say that I am a technically inclined person but using one app like that was really a pain in the ass. Thanks for this ATLANTICO NETWORK project. I think I will recover from disappointments with this.
Factors that can attract users in your application are the functions, easy to use app, and good running system, which I think Atlantico will do. Atlantico also use block chain for security and solve problems between the participants.
Well, we are hoping that all will be done properly. Though it is a fact that there is no such thing as a perfect system, we are all hoping that the application will be excellently done for the users. The system of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is very good as well as the technology being used. For this, I must commend the developers on creating such a great app that will really make this project to be on the top.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:32 PM

Recently there was a need to find an important medicine that was not in the pharmacies. I called all my friends in other cities. Found. At once I remembered about ATLANTICO, rather the project gained momentum.
ATLANTICO platform is a big help in this kind of situation. Using this platform you can easily find pharmacy and see if the medicine is available and price is also posted.
many people are helping the atlantico network Smiley because we know him platform and good and every service to people is so good that we support the atlantico network to be more successful.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:05:22 PM

the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.
evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
It simple those corrupts medical professionals will not be listed in AtlantICO platform and AtlantICO team will give a chance for those cheap drugs out there who had more quality that those existing drugs out there that had been selling by those elites with much more expensive price. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!
I don't think that was the plan. Everyone has the chance of creating their account whether they have higher fees or not. What I believed is that all of the medical professionals will be verified so that they will be proven as qualified in their field. The good thing about ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the transparency of every profile that they will give, the professional fees which we can simply compare to others. There will be great competition among individuals, the one who offer higher fees but not that expert on their field will be ignored I think.
So with that thought,  I think those charging high will think to lower their charge. And besides, doctors will receive bonus token for the quality service they provide and I think this will be assess through the numbers of patients that availed their service and maybe the feedback from their patients. For the medicine,  yes they can input high priced brand medicine but their prices is being monitored so pharmacies cannot just charge high. And yes,  they will compete with other cheaper brand medicine, that also have good quality.
You got it right Anya Doreen! The competition will really help to have quality goods and services at a lower price. That way everyone will have the chance to enjoy the perks that a wealthy individual can have. And the medical professional will not only think short-term by aiming for a higher price because their work will be rewarded. It means that they will do it better to maintain their higher ratings and reviews from the platform. Thanks to ATLANTICO NETWORK project and the team!
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Indeed, ATLANTICO will change the perception of many. ATALANTICO is a promising project that would help a lot in the field of medicine.
yes. advantage for users at Atlant Ico Network, users can freely choose medical services and doctors by analyzing services available in advance. it's great and a new revolution for medical services for patients.
Yes you are right with that also other users their who already experience their medical services by those doctors listed in AtlantICO platform can write their recommendation out there and it is really helpful to all us who will gonna use AtlantICO platform. Go AtlantICO network team, do your best!
That is true! The users has the privilege to decide and choose in the medical services that they wanted freely which is very beneficial to all the users especially those people who are looking for a good quality type of medical service.
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:09:42 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
I agree with what you say Smiley but how do we remember the person investing in the atlantico network if their mind is confused about the crypto currency. ? I told a lot of my friends but they did not believe it. what should I explain. ?

GigTricks
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
That is true! This project will be one of the successful ICO this year due to the fact that it is more helpful especially to those who are looking for a good quality but affordable medical services which atlantico will provide for all.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:27 PM

the atlantico network will not allow them to break into small things. so they're working out a way to fix it so you should not worry because we know this project is great.
evweybody say a good thing about the project but the most thing we need to experience even the beta version to see what need to fix to see what need to improve and what need to add.
It simple those corrupts medical professionals will not be listed in AtlantICO platform and AtlantICO team will give a chance for those cheap drugs out there who had more quality that those existing drugs out there that had been selling by those elites with much more expensive price. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!
I don't think that was the plan. Everyone has the chance of creating their account whether they have higher fees or not. What I believed is that all of the medical professionals will be verified so that they will be proven as qualified in their field. The good thing about ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the transparency of every profile that they will give, the professional fees which we can simply compare to others. There will be great competition among individuals, the one who offer higher fees but not that expert on their field will be ignored I think.
So with that thought,  I think those charging high will think to lower their charge. And besides, doctors will receive bonus token for the quality service they provide and I think this will be assess through the numbers of patients that availed their service and maybe the feedback from their patients. For the medicine,  yes they can input high priced brand medicine but their prices is being monitored so pharmacies cannot just charge high. And yes,  they will compete with other cheaper brand medicine, that also have good quality.
You got it right Anya Doreen! The competition will really help to have quality goods and services at a lower price. That way everyone will have the chance to enjoy the perks that a wealthy individual can have. And the medical professional will not only think short-term by aiming for a higher price because their work will be rewarded. It means that they will do it better to maintain their higher ratings and reviews from the platform. Thanks to ATLANTICO NETWORK project and the team!
This is a nice discussion about the platform which really reflects what the ATLANTICO NETWORK team wanted to bring to us all. I guess people who have experienced a lot of challenges and difficulties while their loved one was hospitalized. Not only their heartache but also their pocket due to the high prices of medical needs and professional fees of doctors.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

In terms of technicalities and qualities of technology used with ATLANTICO NETWORK platform, I really think they are really experts on doing and creating things that will provide convenience to their users. I may say that even if the idea is great and advantageous but if your system was not well-thought and have an inferior quality that results to be not a user-friendly platform, this will be a great discouragement to all users and investors.
I must agree with you about this. It is true and I had also an experience of this kind of a disappointment to a certain platform. Seems a great platform which offers great potential for my investment but It was so annoying to use their mobile applications. I've been using apps for decades and I may say that I am a technically inclined person but using one app like that was really a pain in the ass. Thanks for this ATLANTICO NETWORK project. I think I will recover from disappointments with this.
Factors that can attract users in your application are the functions, easy to use app, and good running system, which I think Atlantico will do. Atlantico also use block chain for security and solve problems between the participants.
That is really good move for atlantico network to use NEM platform instead of ethereum due to the fact that NEM is more affordable than ethereum and more faster. Also in using ethereum it can be more traffic in transaction not like NEM platform.

tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:24:30 PM

Recently there was a need to find an important medicine that was not in the pharmacies. I called all my friends in other cities. Found. At once I remembered about ATLANTICO, rather the project gained momentum.
ATLANTICO platform is a big help in this kind of situation. Using this platform you can easily find pharmacy and see if the medicine is available and price is also posted.
many people are helping the atlantico network Smiley because we know him platform and good and every service to people is so good that we support the atlantico network to be more successful.
Yes indeed! The reason why many people are supporting and entrusting atlantico because they all believe that it can make a difference especially in the medical and health care services that is getting poorer in today's time.

imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

That is really good move for atlantico network to use NEM platform instead of ethereum due to the fact that NEM is more affordable than ethereum and more faster. Also in using ethereum it can be more traffic in transaction not like NEM platform.
I believe in what you say because we know the NEM wallet is a useful tool to use more secure so the project platform is really good. unlike the ETH's very long time when it comes to tokens or money tranfer.

GigTricks
Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

Guys I love this project but you have many competitors, I would like to know your advantage! Wink
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Yes indeed! The reason why many people are supporting and entrusting atlantico because they all believe that it can make a difference especially in the medical and health care services that is getting poorer in today's time.
so I fully believe in the capabilities of the atlantico network because I know it will help many people because of their good service as well as on their good platform. It is true that we should support this project to change the old hospital process.

GigTricks
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: