Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

PrimeXBT is making noob and new traders for them to be able to profit even with small trading.
To be honest trading is not really an easy business. It requires a lot of reading and understanding on how it works, you might also spend a lot of money before familiarizing the game.

I agree, there is no easy money in crypto trading. It needs more studies and experiences to be able to avoid losing funds when trading. Hope this project will reach their plans and goals soon.
but thanks to some of the unique features of the Prime platform, even novice traders will be able to make a profit by working on this platform.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

PrimeXBT is making noob and new traders for them to be able to profit even with small trading.
To be honest trading is not really an easy business. It requires a lot of reading and understanding on how it works, you might also spend a lot of money before familiarizing the game.
I absolutely agree with you buddy I have hard time to understand trading I was like thinking and reading online tips and reviews but It kinda hard for me to absorbed all things I read about trading.  It takes alot of time and effort to understand and learned about trading.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

I agree, there is no easy money in crypto trading. It needs more studies and experiences to be able to avoid losing funds when trading. Hope this project will reach their plans and goals soon.
but thanks to some of the unique features of the Prime platform, even novice traders will be able to make a profit by working on this platform.
Trading platform should havr more graphs in detail to analyse the trends compared with various years that bring a way for analysts to understand and takr indications to make the right transactions at a proper timeline.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Trading is a big way to earn money easily.PrimeXBT is one of those project who deliver their best to the traders where they get 100% leverage with promises to maintain thos
Ha-ha. Long ago did not read anything more inadequate. Trading is very difficult process and only units manage to earn really constantly.
absolutely agree with you. There are many nuances in trade that are hard to predict. And an inexperienced trader can not always be in profit.
Some traders not always going for all project for trading.The choose cleverly.i think Prime is the where they can easily trust to trade.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:42:09 PM

Trading is a big way to earn money easily.PrimeXBT is one of those project who deliver their best to the traders where they get 100% leverage with promises to maintain thos
Ha-ha. Long ago did not read anything more inadequate. Trading is very difficult process and only units manage to earn really constantly.
absolutely agree with you. There are many nuances in trade that are hard to predict. And an inexperienced trader can not always be in profit.
Some traders not always going for all project for trading.The choose cleverly.i think Prime is the where they can easily trust to trade.
PRIME has its own name that people wont easily for get that. Project presentation i nice so with this project,  little by little peolle will appreciate the hardship of each project.  Also the full cooperation that they done before they home.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

So, even I do not know. Without special knowledge, hardly beginners will be able to receive a serious profit on such occupation. Experience is for this purpose necessary.
this is for all not only for new beginners. trade is a vast things. professional traders are waiting for this one. new traders need to learn about it before starting. but profitable for both

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

Great opportunity of earning bigger in trading because of this trading platform. I expect that they are competitive enough to their rival.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.

It can't be an assurance but the concept could be an advantage because of the innovation. They know that they need to take the attention of the traders through its given services which is about somehow are much more interesting to indulge with.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
There is only one way to find out about this, just have to wait and watch.
Of course, a little patience and we can make sure that this platform is really worth our attention. All promised bonuses will bring us profit and popularity of the platform.
Yes I will totally agree with you as this is what most people want.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

It can't be an assurance but the concept could be an advantage because of the innovation. They know that they need to take the attention of the traders through its given services which is about somehow are much more interesting to indulge with.

Yes I agree, there is no assurance but being different or unique from others is a plus factor that can attract people in order to boost the number of supporters and investors. Hope the team will focus on the good services , so that people will be satisfied of using it.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:13:35 PM

Indeed, since it involves large amounts of coins it really needs to be accurate and precise at all times. Specially when they will talk about the technical aspects because this is usually the issues that encounters upon trading transaction and some encountered unpleasant experience which i not a good impression for the project.

On PRIMEXBT, they are not going to list a lot of crypto assets, just the top assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin. So, most likely they will not have those kinda issues we see on other exchanges that have lots of coins and tokens that required hard work to keep them working smoothly and they even choose to remove some of them.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

You are right there buddy. Trading is not just as you can earn easy money without exerting effort. It requires a deep knowledge on trading to keep your money going. But on the other hand, I am glad that PrimeXBT has a lots of opportunities most especially to the beginners of trading.
I think they just make it easier for you to trade and gain huge profit and mind you there is also huge risk with it as its leverage so is kind of funds you will have to pay so no matter you just need to know how to trade effectively

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

Yes I agree, there is no assurance but being different or unique from others is a plus factor that can attract people in order to boost the number of supporters and investors. Hope the team will focus on the good services , so that people will be satisfied of using it.
I agree people will be satisfied and will be loyal to them if they remain transparent and honest to whatever there actions are.
You are right, people will using PrimeXBT if they really working as well as they said before. Don't be worry about this problem.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

I agree people will be satisfied and will be loyal to them if they remain transparent and honest to whatever there actions are.
Not just honest, they also need to lookout for the overall good, if they're gonna make shitty but transparent decisions then people will hate em anyway
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

So, even I do not know. Without special knowledge, hardly beginners will be able to receive a serious profit on such occupation. Experience is for this purpose necessary.

Their platform and leverage are easy to learn for noobs and beginners like us, We can learn the strategy easily in here.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Their platform and leverage are easy to learn for noobs and beginners like us, We can learn the strategy easily in here.

I think it's really easy to learn any kinds of exchanges now since we are already immersed to cryptocurrency, but what's not easy to learn is how to predict the movement of the Bitcoin price. Leverage trading is different from normal trading, one mistake and you will lose everything.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

I think it's really easy to learn any kinds of exchanges now since we are already immersed to cryptocurrency, but what's not easy to learn is how to predict the movement of the Bitcoin price. Leverage trading is different from normal trading, one mistake and you will lose everything.
Agree with you buddy. You said it right. The Bitcoin price in the crypto market is what too hard to understand. Predicting the future's outcome is what is uncertain to all of us. With the high leverage of the PrimeXBT makes it into an advantage to other exchange.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:23:04 AM

Studying of strategy will hardly bring to beginners some notable benefit, I assure you. It is necessary to be engaged in trading not one year for gaining experience.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

Studying of strategy will hardly bring to beginners some notable benefit, I assure you. It is necessary to be engaged in trading not one year for gaining experience.
That's right! Not so simple as it seems. To start trading you need to study a lot of information. But it’s very good that beginners who decide to start trading can thanks to the platform PrimeXBT.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

I really am counting the release date when we get to explore the system and maybe make some free month trade I think just the platform looks is enough to entice you to get right in no wasting time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: