Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:57:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:45:43 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
actully I don't think this is the first one.  there are some exchangers that allowed you to trading with 100x leaverage. like bitmex. poloniex etc.

Nope, none of them gave you straight up 100x leverage, most of the other leverage places gave you around 3-5x leverage trading (at it's best 10x I think)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:44:28 PM

I would like to understand what privileges the Prime trading platform has in front of the same Binance platform? I would like to know the main advantages of this platform.
Their main privilege is that they are providing 100 times more leverage than binance & they have no invisible condition that not will be a problem after joining Prime
It's good that they have provided more leverages than binance but as we all know, Binance is still much recognizable as of now and a lot of people in crypto are likely on this exchange. I think, the team of PrimeXBT project will have to do a lot of works because they will surely have difficulties in convincing people.
Yes, I understand that it is difficult to deal with such popular exchanges as Binance, but the developers offer really good trading conditions, so I am sure that this platform will soon become on par with other popular exchanges.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

I would like to understand what privileges the Prime trading platform has in front of the same Binance platform? I would like to know the main advantages of this platform.

Well, Primexbt is not yet out to evaluate their server quality, however speaking of announcing features, PrimeXBT looks like they are focusing on margin, bringing Forex tools and features to crypto trading, also focusing only on top selected assets. While Binance focus on normal trading and listing large numbers of crypto asset.
True the project i still need alot of updates and specially the features,  but i am sure some huge companies in the crypto market comes from little and beginner project like Primexbt. I can confidently sure in due time and in good faith everything will be done and victory will b pe available.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.

It can't be an assurance but the concept could be an advantage because of the innovation. They know that they need to take the attention of the traders through its given services which is about somehow are much more interesting to indulge with.

Yes I agree, there is no assurance but being different or unique from others is a plus factor that can attract people in order to boost the number of supporters and investors. Hope the team will focus on the good services , so that people will be satisfied of using it.
I agree people will be satisfied and will be loyal to them if they remain transparent and honest to whatever there actions are.
Transparency in each launched project in the market os very essential for keeping its supporters and investors far yet o near, giving the project opportunity to access all the market so the developers rule is to develop and make the project more presentable each time.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

actully I don't think this is the first one.  there are some exchangers that allowed you to trading with 100x leaverage. like bitmex. poloniex etc.

Bitmex does, but Poloniex no. By the way, Poloniex is going to remove their margin and lending products for US-based customers by the end of this year due regulatory requirements, their US customers will start looking for alternative exchange from now.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:17:38 PM

Agree, the advantage of having a similar project is that they should be competitive enough to better their project and for that, we will know what they are capable of.
To be said, that is right and I can agree with you buddy. Having into similar crypto projects, the arrangements of concepts and ideas integrated and how it implies into action is what they will prove themselves. Just like this project, the PrimeXBT. Keep showing and prooving the community that you deserves to keep supporting all above other crypto trading platform.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:16:34 PM

The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.
I think they have to show the traders how they are better than binance & how they assure that they will be continue with 100x leverage.Thus thing will help them to have traders
I think if the developers give us such promises, then it really will. This project will be among the first in popularity of trading platforms.
They offer not much but some specific offer which is a promise from them.so you can keep in them faith & join here without any confusion
There is only one way to find out about this, just have to wait and watch.
Of course, a little patience and we can make sure that this platform is really worth our attention. All promised bonuses will bring us profit and popularity of the platform.
Yes I will totally agree with you as this is what most people want.
It is hard to risks these days, i usually prefer being an observer until the project gets closer and closer to my expectations and then i make my move.

That is also a great move, yes nowadays is hard to do the decision because of the situation of crypto market. We cannot totally know what will happen in the future. It is good to  make sure before deciding because investing or joining in crypto world is really risky. This is what we called think before doing something.
But for risking it ,to this level,or needs experience and proper understanding of this market.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Bitmex does, but Poloniex no. By the way, Poloniex is going to remove their margin and lending products for US-based customers by the end of this year due regulatory requirements, their US customers will start looking for alternative exchange from now.

So do you think that this platform could be their options to choose? If so, then probably dev should prepare this because we know that this is an opportunity that shouldn't missed in order for them to get more users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

Agree, the advantage of having a similar project is that they should be competitive enough to better their project and for that, we will know what they are capable of.

I think they are because of the given services which they seem to be have the advantage to be much useful. This is why dev and the team are determined to get more users in order for them to be possibly popular.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:18:16 PM

actully I don't think this is the first one.  there are some exchangers that allowed you to trading with 100x leaverage. like bitmex. poloniex etc.

I think they are because of the given services which they seem to be have the advantage to be much useful. This is why dev and the team are determined to get more users in order for them to be possibly popular.

Having a competitor is good because it will serve as a challenge to the team. This will make them do their best and find ways to make different feom other competitors. The determination and effort of the team is highly recommended to have in order to gain success. Hoping for the best of this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 11:29:39 PM

I think what they are offering to traders should be enough to have more volumes of trades on their platform There is only requirement for more coins/token listing and am sure lots of things will pickup from there

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

actully I don't think this is the first one.  there are some exchangers that allowed you to trading with 100x leaverage. like bitmex. poloniex etc.

Having a competitor is good because it will serve as a challenge to the team. This will make them do their best and find ways to make different feom other competitors. The determination and effort of the team is highly recommended to have in order to gain success. Hoping for the best of this project.

Most of the businesses dont want a competitor though, you make a ton of more money when you're a monopoly, just look at the hundreds of monopolies
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

I think what they are offering to traders should be enough to have more volumes of trades on their platform There is only requirement for more coins/token listing and am sure lots of things will pickup from there
I guess its better just to invest on stable coins as of the moment like bitcoin and ethereum because other currencies are not performing well in the market.

Invest? with this kind of exchange, investment is out of call here since you really have to be a day trader where every movement of a Bitcoin will make you decide if you want to cash out or   cut your lose.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

I guess its better just to invest on stable coins as of the moment like bitcoin and ethereum because other currencies are not performing well in the market.

Invest? with this kind of exchange, investment is out of call here since you really have to be a day trader where every movement of a Bitcoin will make you decide if you want to cash out or   cut your lose.
Not sure, with a little target, this is still your invest at this coin. such as, we can buy and hold for 3 week, waiting news.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

Invest? with this kind of exchange, investment is out of call here since you really have to be a day trader where every movement of a Bitcoin will make you decide if you want to cash out or   cut your lose.

This is not kind of investment in there platforms, you gain automatically leverage when you trade on this site. Even if you are trading little funds.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:54:31 AM

Actually the platform of PrimeXBT is good because of 100X leverage, The only problem is, It needs more impression and attention = traffic to the site.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 09:29:42 AM

Actually the platform of PrimeXBT is good because of 100X leverage, The only problem is, It needs more impression and attention = traffic to the site.
Agree with that. For me, there is no problem with the platform of the PrimeXBT because indeed it has a good leverages having it into 100x. And I would suggest the team to make boost its social media appeal and bring more potential investors to keep supporting the projects as for a lots of people looking forward to this crypto trading site.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Agree with that. For me, there is no problem with the platform of the PrimeXBT because indeed it has a good leverages having it into 100x. And I would suggest the team to make boost its social media appeal and bring more potential investors to keep supporting the projects as for a lots of people looking forward to this crypto trading site.
Not sure about getting the boost since I had no idea if there is a social media activity on theirs so I think it would be great if they set up a bounty campaign.
connecoin

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

I agree. The team must have to make good strategies in marketing so that it will be acknowledged by some investors and help this to have a good functions on it's features. Having more leverages are not enough to be recognized sinced most of the project needs to be promoted.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

You are right, this project needs more exposures and they need to improve and increase their popularity so that more volume of new investors will be aware of this project and they will be making more investments.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: