Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:28:16 AM

I can see their is new update here and people are looking for it too. Well, I will check too their social media sites later. This platform is a good one and hoping that the project development team behind this PrimeXBT crypto tradong platform will keep on its continuois striving and further productive actions.
Most of skilled and adequate investors do not worry about updates at all. They patiently wait for date when the project is started.
Yeah and the most people who really care about the update is the people who always trade for a short term investment, it means they just buying it for the news.

This is not an investment because you are gaining leverage thru your hard work in trading. This exchange is unique from other famous exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

I can see their is new update here and people are looking for it too. Well, I will check too their social media sites later. This platform is a good one and hoping that the project development team behind this PrimeXBT crypto tradong platform will keep on its continuois striving and further productive actions.
Most of skilled and adequate investors do not worry about updates at all. They patiently wait for date when the project is started.
Yeah and the most people who really care about the update is the people who always trade for a short term investment, it means they just buying it for the news.

This is not an investment because you are gaining leverage thru your hard work in trading. This exchange is unique from other famous exchanges.
Agree with you buddy. The PrimeXBT project is not an investment but it is a crypto trading platform that has a 100x leverage and seems to be their strong holds feature in its platform that makes it unique and potentially capable to bring us a good crypto trading platform.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:39:46 PM

In my opinion, at least after finished ICO about 2-3 months, we will have enouigh funds to running and develope the platform.
Oh really? Are you sure that the team will completely developed this platform after the ICO ends? I don't think it will be going that way because if we look at now the situation in the market, it is still struggling. Maybe they will wait first the market gets stabilze and see if everything follows.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

In my opinion, at least after finished ICO about 2-3 months, we will have enouigh funds to running and develope the platform.
Oh really? Are you sure that the team will completely developed this platform after the ICO ends? I don't think it will be going that way because if we look at now the situation in the market, it is still struggling. Maybe they will wait first the market gets stabilze and see if everything follows.
I agree, firstly, to wait very long when the ICO is officially closed, secondly, it’s not so easy to finish the project, there may be a lot of errors, and this has to be followed very closely.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

PrimeXBT makes the process simple with no KYC and a simple registration process. Zero percent fees with the trading platform grab my attention as whitepapers have all the information.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

I agree, firstly, to wait very long when the ICO is officially closed, secondly, it’s not so easy to finish the project, there may be a lot of errors, and this has to be followed very closely.

We cannot tell what will gonna happen in the future, what is important is the team will never give up and will never stop developing this project. I will continue following this one.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:18:01 PM

There was never been an ICO for PrimeXBT. This project is already well-funded and they don't issue their own token.

Please read the thread and its following discussion properly.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

tell me what's happening on the platform now? Are there any updates in work or platform development? As far as I know, the work of the platform is now at a stable level.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:54:53 PM

tell me what's happening on the platform now? Are there any updates in work or platform development? As far as I know, the work of the platform is now at a stable level.
As i observe PrimeXBT analysts are observing the market trends and their technical analysts are sharing the trading updates which is a good sign for all the project traders.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:06:37 PM

I will have to agree with this statement,as they mostly try to take advantage of greater margin to make big in less time,they are more gambling than being skilled.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

It will surely take some time in order to finally develop such project and in order to do that, they will be needing funds as well. Although i hope that they can finished it as sooner the better.
Of course it takes alot of time before everything will be set. Actually the project is almost close to perfect but since change is only constant in this world that is why everything is still possible for change for the betterment of the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

We cannot tell what will gonna happen in the future, what is important is the team will never give up and will never stop developing this project. I will continue following this one.

I agree with you, no one of us can  predict what will happen in the future. The important for now is that we can see that the team is working for the best and never stop in developing the project. Knowing it is enough for now, keep track will be the next move.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Did you read the word ICO anywhere in OP thread !! this is not ICO announcement, it's exchange service that will open its door soon to customers who want to trade crypto with margin. they are not selling any tokens or asking for any investment from users. For bugs, like any new platform could be some issue in first, but support service would be there to help in fixing problem.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

I agree with you, no one of us can  predict what will happen in the future. The important for now is that we can see that the team is working for the best and never stop in developing the project. Knowing it is enough for now, keep track will be the next move.
Verh true buddy, the least thing we can do is support and encourage the team with our words and let them feel we believed in them. They are passionate and dedicated server of the project. They see to it that they can gove what the public expect and want to know. Goodluck team hopefully success will be available soon for real.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

First I dont think PrimeXbt is an ico, no it has no ico, just an exchange setting things up and getting ready for launch which should happen anytime soon am thinking next couple of months Once its complete it get started and you can trade there I will suggest you open up your account there

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

PrimeXBT makes the process simple with no KYC and a simple registration process. Zero percent fees with the trading platform grab my attention as whitepapers have all the information.
This project offer us with so many offers as a new project they have proved that their offers are more trustable than any other project.Without KYC it is easy to join for all other country
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:38:11 AM

This project offer us with so many offers as a new project they have proved that their offers are more trustable than any other project.Without KYC it is easy to join for all other country
I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

This aspect is one of the most important in this project because of which many people will enter here as the majority is careful of KYC passing.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:22:25 AM

I believe KYC is an important matter to be implemented on every trading website since everything should be done in legal ways and laundering is very rampant in crypto space nowadays.
Agree with this. Security first. People are aware of this that KYC is that necessary for a certain crypto projects just like here in PrimeXBT. Moreover, I hope more people will have the chance to know and be aware to this trading platform that have a 100x leverage and 0% fees.
Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

Well, you guys must be worried about the KYC. However, they don't need any KYC for the registration afterall so you don't have to worry.
That is good too if the project PrimeXBT does not need KYC in its registration. So, the matter ends here. People should not put their worry in it and bring it the focus into this crypto trading platform.
Yes, i love this. I really hate KYC, i only like security for exchange account instread of need some information from me for withdraw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: