Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:31:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.

Not to mention a ton of other crypto projects have a history of buying followers or hiring people to like their posts and retweet/share them
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

I didn't get how the project will work. What the definition of leverages? And why did the 100x leverages will help people to gain profit?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:10:22 PM

I didn't get how the project will work. What the definition of leverages? And why did the 100x leverages will help people to gain profit?
Me too. I really don't know what would be the good effect and advantage of having more leverages despite in the bearish market. Maybe I need to do more research and explore more in the world of cryptos since I don't have experienced on this kind of trading platform.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.

Not to mention a ton of other crypto projects have a history of buying followers or hiring people to like their posts and retweet/share them

You have a point, but not all projects are doing this. Anyway, I just hope those followers are real supporters and investors, because it will be a big help for this project to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:50:47 PM

In some instances it wont affect but still it  helps. Actually project that has huge number of subscribers are more likely known to be successful and able to market the project at the same time. Will this will not affect but for me it helps in other way. Hopefully this project will prosper and reach success in the future.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

You have a point, but not all projects are doing this. Anyway, I just hope those followers are real supporters and investors, because it will be a big help for this project to reach success.
True, actually I do heard those humours in some crypto projects. The supporters are there to uplift and encourage the whole project team to do good for the project and work hard to serve the project concept.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

But still, if many followers are liking and retweeting Prime tweets it will gain good impression to other people that could be interested in Trading.
As for me, numbers of subscribers and followers does affect new comers, for when i explore projects, i also consider on looking at how many followers they have on their project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

I think this is secret information. Nobody will give it to us, because no one wants to distribute information about the exchange and its customers.

You probably right, this kind of information should consider be a private but probably they have some forecast. The important thing is the service that they offer and the benefits that the users can be able to get.
They have favorable conditions for trade. If you look, then this exchange will be more profitable than trading on others. This is suitable for novice traders.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

As a project,Prime is showing for loyalty than any other project.i think they are fullfiling their promises about the 100% leverage in compare to other project.
lobster88

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:07:54 PM

As a project,Prime is showing for loyalty than any other project.i think they are fullfiling their promises about the 100% leverage in compare to other project.
That needs to be set forth with top priority in honoring all the promises as we believe in project whitepapers however due attention carries a strong potential in a trading platform as minor issues also will lead to a guge impact. There should be active support ticket channel and a team.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:10:26 PM
Merited by CodyAlfaridzi (2)

It will work like any other exchange with addition type of trade called Margin trading which refers to the practice of using borrowed funds from an exchange to trade cryptocurency, leverage is the increased buying power that is available for you, For example, you have $100 worth of bitcoin on your account, if you chose 100X leverage that means you will open an order that worth $10000 of bitcoin (your money + borrowed funds ). The borrowed money doesn't come free, you need to pay interest in both case, loss or profit.
With margin trading, you can profit a lot if your position goes well and you could end up losing even your entire asset if your position goes wrong, because you have to pay the exchange an interest, when you are in loss, the interest will be token from your money.

If you find this complicated, just imagine you borrow an amount of money with interest from a friend to trade that money in exchange. no matter what the result of your trade, you have to pay your friend back with interest.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

That needs to be set forth with top priority in honoring all the promises as we believe in project whitepapers however due attention carries a strong potential in a trading platform as minor issues also will lead to a guge impact. There should be active support ticket channel and a team.

Probably, they have that kind of support which we can raised our concerns via their telegram channel. It's the fastest way to communicate with them and probably concerns will be entertained by the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

It will work like any other exchange with addition type of trade called Margin trading which refers to the practice of using borrowed funds from an exchange to trade cryptocurency, leverage is the increased buying power that is available for you, For example, you have $100 worth of bitcoin on your account, if you chose 100X leverage that means you will open an order that worth $10000 of bitcoin (your money + borrowed funds ). The borrowed money doesn't come free, you need to pay interest in both case, loss or profit.
With margin trading, you can profit a lot if your position goes well and you could end up losing even your entire asset if your position goes wrong, because you have to pay the exchange an interest, when you are in loss, the interest will be token from your money.

If you find this complicated, just imagine you borrow an amount of money with interest from a friend to trade that money in exchange. no matter what the result of your trade, you have to pay your friend back with interest.

It's pretty simple to imagine and this information probably be a better and easy way to understand how this leverage work. Although, some may still be confused but I think this is the best way to explain things. This is why trading need some sort of skills so that we mayenot end up of loosing everything.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

But still, if many followers are liking and retweeting Prime tweets it will gain good impression to other people that could be interested in Trading.
As for me, numbers of subscribers and followers does affect new comers, for when i explore projects, i also consider on looking at how many followers they have on their project.
Yes, I also pay attention to this. Because when a project has a lot of subscribers, it speaks about the trust of these people in this project. And I have a good impression about this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

Probably, they have that kind of support which we can raised our concerns via their telegram channel. It's the fastest way to communicate with them and probably concerns will be entertained by the team.
I think that will be an issue to be entertained after the platform have been launched so best is just hold on and see how the market fans out now but am sure they will keep up to their promises unless otherwise stated

CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

Very good explanation.

If anyone wants to get another example, there's a good video about short selling from Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/derivative-securities/modal/v/basic-shorting

If you have understood it, I guess it wouldn't take long to understand long, and that's all the basic of leveraged trading.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Thank you for the brief explanation of the entire project. It really have help us here that are new to see and browse your project. I am amazed how good the core conceptdls and interesting features of the PrimeXBT. I am looking forward to this trading platform.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

Yes, I also pay attention to this. Because when a project has a lot of subscribers, it speaks about the trust of these people in this project. And I have a good impression about this project.

Well not really, depends on how real those followers are. Cause a lot of twitter followers are often bought or hired. Same for facebook likes
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:16:53 AM

Well not really, depends on how real those followers are. Cause a lot of twitter followers are often bought or hired. Same for facebook likes
Thats true there are even advertising companies that can pump social media followers. They have a huge database of social media accounts that can do automated follows for social media.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:18:51 AM

PrimeXBT brings a good oportunities not only to those who have been long to trading works but also to those who are just stating in the trading industry. Honestly, PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features like its platform having 100x leverages enabling a lots of users to be more amazed to this trading. More than that, who would not try out a 0% fees? Hopefully this project will keep bringing us more excitements and interesting upcoming news.
Yes, i totally agree with you, that why i believe people will trading at PrimeXBT more and more and they will become good exchange at the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: