Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:12:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

A New article titled " Day Trading vs. Swing Trading " has been posted by PRIMEXBT for those who like to learn trading.

Depending on how averse they are to the risk and how long they like their trade entries to last, traders are choosing to day trade or swing trade. First of all, we need to know the difference between those two.
Day trading is simply trading where your long or short position is entered as well as exited during the same day, regardless of the outcome. On the other hand, swing trading is longer term, and takes into account market swings. The positions can last for days, weeks, or even months. Anything above that is a simple investment and does not count as a “trade” anymore. Click here to read the full article
Interesting article. I wonder who made the article, it is a great and fully well explained for the definition of the day trading and swing trading.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

A New article titled " Day Trading vs. Swing Trading " has been posted by PRIMEXBT for those who like to learn trading.

Depending on how averse they are to the risk and how long they like their trade entries to last, traders are choosing to day trade or swing trade. First of all, we need to know the difference between those two.
Day trading is simply trading where your long or short position is entered as well as exited during the same day, regardless of the outcome. On the other hand, swing trading is longer term, and takes into account market swings. The positions can last for days, weeks, or even months. Anything above that is a simple investment and does not count as a “trade” anymore. Click here to read the full article
Interesting article. I wonder who made the article, it is a great and fully well explained for the definition of the day trading and swing trading.
Agree with you too buddy. It is brief but all the ideas and concepts are well explained briefly. Good to see a good article like this that someone are made something like this for the this crypto trading platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

PrimeXBT brings a good oportunities not only to those who have been long to trading works but also to those who are just stating in the trading industry. Honestly, PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features like its platform having 100x leverages enabling a lots of users to be more amazed to this trading. More than that, who would not try out a 0% fees? Hopefully this project will keep bringing us more excitements and interesting upcoming news.
Yes, i totally agree with you, that why i believe people will trading at PrimeXBT more and more and they will become good exchange at the future.
I think we need to spread more information in social networks so that as many people as possible know about all the advantages of this platform. How about a bounty campaign?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

PrimeXBT brings a good oportunities not only to those who have been long to trading works but also to those who are just stating in the trading industry. Honestly, PrimeXBT has a lots of interesting features like its platform having 100x leverages enabling a lots of users to be more amazed to this trading. More than that, who would not try out a 0% fees? Hopefully this project will keep bringing us more excitements and interesting upcoming news.
Yes, i totally agree with you, that why i believe people will trading at PrimeXBT more and more and they will become good exchange at the future.
I think we need to spread more information in social networks so that as many people as possible know about all the advantages of this platform. How about a bounty campaign?
Yes, better suggestion buddy, spreading the information and the details about the project is a great idea and in social network the possibility of getting popular and catch the attention of many is high. Bounty campaign will be a good way to do that.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:47:24 PM

The team manage to win the heart of the traders.because the traders can see the 100x leverage is more promising and better than binance.Also here is les transaction fees from the team
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

The team manage to win the heart of the traders.because the traders can see the 100x leverage is more promising and better than binance.Also here is les transaction fees from the team
This statement was some strength,as prime is now more preferred by traders , than Binance and also other competitors.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I agree, that is what attracted me to go here. I think that others will see the benefits and the best side of this exchange for trade and change their opinion.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I agree, that is what attracted me to go here. I think that others will see the benefits and the best side of this exchange for trade and change their opinion.
I think, it's too early to conclude with this idea because the team are still in the process of developing it's functions. Perhaps, our thoughts and feedbacks would help them to work hard and gives more motivations to make this a profitable kind of platform.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:42:50 PM

If anyone wants to get another example, there's a good video about short selling from Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/derivative-securities/modal/v/basic-shorting

If you have understood it, I guess it wouldn't take long to understand long, and that's all the basic of leveraged trading.

khanacademy is a good source to learn basic of many subjects including economics and trading, I use it all time to learn new stuff, thanks for sharing the link.
It would be great if PRIMXBT offer simulation demo account in future for those who want to get familiar with margin trading before trading with real money.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I think, it's too early to conclude with this idea because the team are still in the process of developing it's functions. Perhaps, our thoughts and feedbacks would help them to work hard and gives more motivations to make this a profitable kind of platform.

Seeing what happen in the future is normal. Some of us can conclude because of having positive vibes and some are keeping track in every move that the team do. What we can do for now is wait, trust and be positive enough in every decision that the team will do. I am sure that this will succeed soon.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:35:35 PM

If anyone wants to get another example, there's a good video about short selling from Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain/core-finance/derivative-securities/modal/v/basic-shorting

If you have understood it, I guess it wouldn't take long to understand long, and that's all the basic of leveraged trading.

khanacademy is a good source to learn basic of many subjects including economics and trading, I use it all time to learn new stuff, thanks for sharing the link.
It would be great if PRIMXBT offer simulation demo account in future for those who want to get familiar with margin trading before trading with real money.
I think is best if they just stick with providing a better environment for supporting traders that is with new listing, community management and opinions Teaching trading should a task for other places as putting it here will add to the cost of development

Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:33:25 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.

But still, if many followers are liking and retweeting Prime tweets it will gain good impression to other people that could be interested in Trading.
As for me, numbers of subscribers and followers does affect new comers, for when i explore projects, i also consider on looking at how many followers they have on their project.
Yes, I also pay attention to this. Because when a project has a lot of subscribers, it speaks about the trust of these people in this project. And I have a good impression about this project.
I am also positive about this project since more and more members are joining the boat. Lest hope that we get more followers through their social media advertisements.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

PrimeXBT has more than 3k Followers now on Twitter, It shows how many the supporters now are using the exchange. Can we know how many accounts now has been created on the site admin? plus the active people trading.
I know that's a big followers they have but that doesn't mean that they have enough participant the project to join or created account in the project.but hope they have good amount of them
Naturally, the number of subscribers does not affect the number of active users of the exchange. Of course there are people who use the exchange, but some of them.

But still, if many followers are liking and retweeting Prime tweets it will gain good impression to other people that could be interested in Trading.
As for me, numbers of subscribers and followers does affect new comers, for when i explore projects, i also consider on looking at how many followers they have on their project.
Yes, I also pay attention to this. Because when a project has a lot of subscribers, it speaks about the trust of these people in this project. And I have a good impression about this project.
I am also positive about this project since more and more members are joining the boat. Lest hope that we get more followers through their social media advertisements.
If this project, PrimeXBT will keep up its good performance here in the crypto currency community, more and more people as supporters, users will be able to get attracted and also gain as well. Moreover, more investors will be come and make support this project for its continuous developments.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

I would say, the people playing leverage-leverage at 100x on freakin crypto would be the last people to give a shit about economics or finance
Zianingbu

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

What are your plans for January 2019? Will there be large-scale events? Maybe you are planning a presentation or something like that?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:34:48 AM

There platform is helping noobs and beginner to profit even for little trade, Still unique features for all.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

What are your plans for January 2019? Will there be large-scale events? Maybe you are planning a presentation or something like that?

I think the team are now planning add more crypto coins to the trading exchanges soon like USDT?

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

I think the team are now planning add more crypto coins to the trading exchanges soon like USDT?
Really? They are planning to hvae more crypto coins? That would bring a huge impact to the crypto community of the PrimeXBT especially if that would be like USDT. I am looking forward for this matter to take action.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

I'm pretty sure if they are getting some great news for the incoming coins to the exchange. I wish they would be getting more coins to list on.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

In my opinion, the most important mission for the team at this time is collect more and more attention from crypto currency community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: