Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:01:26 PM

I saw the website today and I saw that they are offering contest and legit incentives to all active traders?
I am expecting more to the project PrimeXBT to give us more opprlortunities and interesting activities to participates with. Well, as the PrimeXBT keep on gaining the supporters trust and support, hope that they will keep up its progressive and productive actions.

It's probably going to be more like that because that's their job which is necessary needed to gain more support from the crypto space. This is still needs a lot of work to be done especially the market is getting more and more volume.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:04:44 PM

I saw the website today and I saw that they are offering contest and legit incentives to all active traders?
I am expecting more to the project PrimeXBT to give us more opprlortunities and interesting activities to participates with. Well, as the PrimeXBT keep on gaining the supporters trust and support, hope that they will keep up its progressive and productive actions.
The community manager should now be prepairing to boost the advertisement for this project like doing some promotions through social media and other community sites.

Obviously, I think that's one of the many concerns that shouldn't be missed. It's one way to attract and get the interest of the crypto users which they will share their information in public.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

The community manager should now be prepairing to boost the advertisement for this project like doing some promotions through social media and other community sites.

Obviously, I think that's one of the many concerns that shouldn't be missed. It's one way to attract and get the interest of the crypto users which they will share their information in public.

The team should work hard to achieved their plans. They should also entertain those concerns and do the best actions to have a better result. This will surely attract people  to gain interest and make the number of  supporters increase. Let just be patient and trust the team.
vickycoin05

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:55:15 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 12:29:47 AM by vickycoin05

Same here I am expecting alot from the project and its team I think in my own opinion they are doing well and truly stunning. Reviews and ratings are very helpful to gather more participants and traders in the future.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:56:19 PM

If the project PrimeXBT will keep on its kind of momentum and showing off its good capabilities, then there are no doubt to see that in the coming more days, weeks and months, the community of the PrimeXBT have is on its huge growth hoping having to see more users and supporters. Good luck to this crypto trading platform.
Good Luck, PrimeXBT. It's has been around 3 months and there are so many new updates and upgrades to the platform
Very true, in 3 months the project was able to do better. Updates and improvements are done. Many get interested with it. They a
already quite popular in the market. The increase of interested people are increasing so with the demand for the team to do more positive actions to make the project more presentable and exceptional.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:06:19 AM

It's probably going to be more like that because that's their job which is necessary needed to gain more support from the crypto space. This is still needs a lot of work to be done especially the market is getting more and more volume.
And where will this support come from, if the developer doesn’t do anything for it? Blasting news is needed and then there will be support.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:51:34 AM

Truly, the team should make their move more productive and continuously keep up their momentum most especially in times like this that the crypto market is getting into boost and we can see a little by little bloom of the market price. Hoping that this will continuously going up as well as the PrimeXBT team progress.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:43:33 AM

Truly, the team should make their move more productive and continuously keep up their momentum most especially in times like this that the crypto market is getting into boost and we can see a little by little bloom of the market price. Hoping that this will continuously going up as well as the PrimeXBT team progress.
Just like the other crypto people here that found this project, I am looking forward to its vision to have achieve in the future for the better experience os us here in the community in terms of trading. Well I know that there are also a lots of people here that see the capabilities of the project team to keep going and make this crypto project successful.
connecoin

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:38:10 PM

Also, we are hoping that the team is in the right path towards in the betterment of the platform so that everything will goes well. They need also to communicate sometimes with the members and the supporters so that all will be aware about the happenings of this project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:47:31 PM

Also, we are hoping that the team is in the right path towards in the betterment of the platform so that everything will goes well. They need also to communicate sometimes with the members and the supporters so that all will be aware about the happenings of this project.
Yeah, indeed. Especially when someone brings more attention for us like giving a zero fees promotion in the weekend or in the holiday.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:50:51 PM

Yeah, indeed. Especially when someone brings more attention for us like giving a zero fees promotion in the weekend or in the holiday.

But the problem with stuff like that is that the people who join to trade on the weekend usually end up leaving right after the promotion is over and then never bother to return
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:07:53 PM

Hi, what's the latest news from the team? What are the latest platform updates? Maybe there will be promotions at a discount in the commission or something else?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:52:00 PM

Just some few updates might actually suffice with the whole news I really will like to know the coins to be listed that we should be expecting also i am looking for some tokens too Pushing volume high might actually help a bit

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

Hi, what's the latest news from the team? What are the latest platform updates? Maybe there will be promotions at a discount in the commission or something else?

Demo of PrimeXBT is live and Official platform launch will take place in  January 2019 which is this month. There are 50% discount on trading fees and competition giveaway worths $1,000,000 for those who can invite new users to the platform. That's it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:06:17 PM

Demo of PrimeXBT is live and Official platform launch will take place in  January 2019 which is this month. There are 50% discount on trading fees and competition giveaway worths $1,000,000 for those who can invite new users to the platform. That's it.
I'm really looking forward to the official launch of the platform, I hope the developers will make an announcement here of the launch date. And also, please tell me how many people should I invite to the platform to get this 50% discount?
Junralz

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:08:42 PM

This is quite a good thing to know so that they can make some improvement if any case there's some bugs that the users may encounter during the activities. Also, the giveaway seems pretty big and probably this might attract the interest of some wise traders.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:12:17 PM

Probably right, they need to be active when it comes to some big announcement so that they can be able to get more users. Moreover, they definitely exerting more effort to do everything they had to because the market is slowly recovering.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:08:23 PM

I'm really looking forward to the official launch of the platform, I hope the developers will make an announcement here of the launch date. And also, please tell me how many people should I invite to the platform to get this 50% discount?

Same here, I guess it is one of the most awaited day of most people here. What we can do for now is wait and hope that the team will be more active in releasing updates to the people. Our support for them is highly needed of the team. I am confident that soon everything will have a good result.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:31:13 PM

Developers are acting strangely. It seems that the market has already averaged, I think that now is the right time to communicate with the community about future plans.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:01:34 AM

Developers are acting strangely. It seems that the market has already averaged, I think that now is the right time to communicate with the community about future plans.
Do the team already been have new updates regarding the plan of the project PrimeXBT this year? I do think that the best way to communicate with the team is in their telegram. That would be much efficient and convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: