Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:39:17 PM

IDK if this is a simple mistake or a recurring mistake, what's up with the name like "undefined". Sounds like pretty damn shitty programming

I signed up before there was an option for entering the names and that's why I got email with " Hello underfined ", Now since there is an option for typing your name, you will get email with your name on it if you type it.  " underfined " is just a default name ( word ) when you don't type your name during the registration.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:09:40 PM

I am not fully familiar with the short and long term position in trading because I just started trading few months ago. Can someone explain how that works in a more simpler way. 
Dont worry you will get use to it who knows maybe you might get to use  PrimeXbt Leverage soon Their platform seem flexible enough to handle most of the beginner need plus their great UI and theme is going to make you feel right at home

As has been repeated throughout the entire thread, its a really really bad idea to suggest that beginners play around with leverage trading
why do you think this is a bad idea? I think for beginners, on the contrary, this is a good opportunity to understand the cryptocurrency trade.

Yes there's nothing wrong in that idea because in the first place it gives knowledge and understanding to the beginners. It also gives opportunities which can help them understand more and easily. I am sure many would love to join upon knowing everything.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 10:58:59 PM

The giveaway is live on this link https://primexbt.com/giveaway.

To participate
- 1: sign up by providing your name and email,

- 2: you will get a message with the link that you can use to invite your friends to PrimeXBT.

your referral don't need to deposit anything to be counted, but Email address verification is required.

Don't you think it can be cheated? like spamming referrals since email verification is the only requirement, just my opinion.
Referral deposit would genuinely work out as it makes the way easy to simply create an email and add as a referral and such referrals may not bring any value even for the project.
I really doubt getting referrals is that easy man it takes lots of maybe social media campaign and some dedication for people to notice and then decide to join if they find project worthy

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:16:21 PM

Be sure to join the airdrops and don't miss any single opportunity to get the tokens! https://twitter.com/PrimeXbt/status/1083412053623271424
Yeah. It is very great to have this kind of opportunity especially on this of project. Aside of having good features and functions, the chances to be recognized here in cryptocurrency space is highly possible because of their ideas that can make better satisfactions to the people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 04:25:50 AM

Be sure to join the airdrops and don't miss any single opportunity to get the tokens! https://twitter.com/PrimeXbt/status/1083412053623271424
Yeah. It is very great to have this kind of opportunity especially on this of project. Aside of having good features and functions, the chances to be recognized here in cryptocurrency space is highly possible because of their ideas that can make better satisfactions to the people.
That is right. But I have high hopes that the project team will not just vanished and left aside here just like other crpto project teams now. I am very disappointed to those crypto project that just went away and abandoned good platforms. So, hoping that the Prime will keep up its good performance.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:15:01 AM

That is right. But I have high hopes that the project team will not just vanished and left aside here just like other crpto project teams now. I am very disappointed to those crypto project that just went away and abandoned good platforms. So, hoping that the Prime will keep up its good performance.

What are you basing those "high hopes" on though? This is crypto, guilty until proven especially when handling so much third party cash
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

What are you basing those "high hopes" on though? This is crypto, guilty until proven especially when handling so much third party cash
Interesting that they are hoping to convince the people by setting up an airdrop. Hope this airdrop can be the biggest airdrop in primexbt.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:52:43 PM

Interesting that they are hoping to convince the people by setting up an airdrop. Hope this airdrop can be the biggest airdrop in primexbt.
Yes,let's see what sthey have to offer now.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:33:42 PM

In my opinion, i think airdrop is one of methods to increasing awareness, why not they can running some promotion involved in trading, such as: Trading contest.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:57:37 PM

This a good marketing strategy and offer at the same time. I also believe that this will be a hit and able to gain and increase the interest of many. Offers like this are somewhat very effective and helpful for new projects in the market.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:03:30 PM

This a good marketing strategy and offer at the same time. I also believe that this will be a hit and able to gain and increase the interest of many. Offers like this are somewhat very effective and helpful for new projects in the market.
Today, Prime's project is quite popular, and the launch of airdrop will increase this popularity even more. Because many people love free coins.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:06:02 PM

You are right that how crypto works, but for upon shaping and molding the project we can easily distinguished if this will be a great success or flase hopes. Cryptocurrency market is risky but profitable at the same time. It is just a matter on how the team will run and make the project works and results in positive feedbacks.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:12:19 PM

I think that yes, but it will be more obvious, of course, after the full launch of all updates or additions to the project. For more users to start using this platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:06:03 PM

Airdrop is what we basically saw in every project and a very common thing to do. Although some of it are not legit due to the point that it has no proper regulations that was being implemented.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:09:28 PM

I think that yes, but it will be more obvious, of course, after the full launch of all updates or additions to the project. For more users to start using this platform.

I agree, the launching day will be the best day to see  how good their marketing strategy is.  What we can do for now is wait for the exact time.  This can help a lot in terms of getting the heart of many people. Looking forward for every step they do. Hoping also the team will keep on updating the people in every action they do.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:12:23 PM

Today, Prime's project is quite popular, and the launch of airdrop will increase this popularity even more. Because many people love free coins.

Well, let us hope that they will continue to do more strategies that could make them even more attractive. Airdrop is somehow effective due to the fact that there are many bounty hunters are willing to do such simple task just to avail the free given tokens.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 11:27:09 PM

Well we will just be counting the remaining days to launch and hope it doesnt get shifted or paused because those things do actually discourage enough number of users I hope they get their calendar marked

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:38:16 PM

Well we will just be counting the remaining days to launch and hope it doesnt get shifted or paused because those things do actually discourage enough number of users I hope they get their calendar marked
Yes. We hope that every plans provided by the team of PrimeXBT will be done accordingly and have no delays so that it will be recognized more here in crypto community. It will also shows that the team are serious and capable of doing what's best for the project.
Zianingbu

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 04:56:02 AM

Yes. We hope that every plans provided by the team of PrimeXBT will be done accordingly and have no delays so that it will be recognized more here in crypto community. It will also shows that the team are serious and capable of doing what's best for the project.
I think that they deserve attention, since the work done and the result already achieved clearly shows us that there is an active team here that has its own knowledge.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:14:28 AM

I think that they deserve attention, since the work done and the result already achieved clearly shows us that there is an active team here that has its own knowledge.
Agree with you too buddy. For me too, in my opinion as well, the team PrimeXBT deserves to be continuously supported and give trust as it keeps on showing off its good performance as a proud crypto trading platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: