Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1032 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136336 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 11:46:30 AM

At least New Zealand won't win the match against India.  India is now the king of the cricket game.  India is very good in both batting and bowling.  So New Zealand scored 295 runs against India, it was a great game for them. I was surprised by New Zealand's performance in this 3rd match as I did not expect 295 runs from them.  I expected a maximum of 200 runs
Winning bilateral series in limited-overs cricket/white ball cricket is good but not a big achievement. In modern cricket, it's considered a path that leads to WC, if you fail there then your achievements in bilateral as a team don't matter.

Also, IMHO calling Indian team king of the cricket game would be an injustice to England team (Current WC in ODI and T-20)

Well, king or not, India is certainly doing well. But it is also true that they are going to face some competition from England and Australia mostly. But this year India has shown some really good performances against quite good opponents. I am not going to say something extravagant like India is the king or something. But they are certainly one of the best competitors to win the world cup this year.
India's reputation in the game of cricket has been around for a long time.  But this year everyone is impressed with their performance and through this their reputation is increasing even more. I am not an Indian citizen but I support India a lot because I like their game very much. Although India did not do very well in other sports but one cricket made India famous to the whole world

People  were expecting much more from Newzealand than this , they were clean sweeped by Indians with their amazing batting side and balling side.
India has shown some marvellous performances and proved the world that they are the king of cricket and no one can beat them. With this determination and hard work the world up will be theirs for sure.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 11:52:55 AM

And winning an international series is still an achievement in my opinion. For the smaller countries at least. But for India, I guess not so much.
A new generation of ICT fans are used to seeing their team win in almost every bilateral series (ODI and T-20). Yes it's a good feeling but it doesn't matter much, same sentiments could be found in Aus +Eng, there is a reason for that.   

In the T-20 WC season, all top teams field their second-string teams in the bilateral ODI format (that's where we see experiments and new players). The same practice comes into play when ODI WC is scheduled. India fielded a full-strength batting lineup in the ODI series but in T-20 series against Kiwis, we'll see a different squad.

Talking about only LOIs, not Red Ball cricket.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 12:14:22 PM

At least New Zealand won't win the match against India.  India is now the king of the cricket game.  India is very good in both batting and bowling.  So New Zealand scored 295 runs against India, it was a great game for them. I was surprised by New Zealand's performance in this 3rd match as I did not expect 295 runs from them.  I expected a maximum of 200 runs
Winning bilateral series in limited-overs cricket/white ball cricket is good but not a big achievement. In modern cricket, it's considered a path that leads to WC, if you fail there then your achievements in bilateral as a team don't matter.

Also, IMHO calling Indian team king of the cricket game would be an injustice to England team (Current WC in ODI and T-20)

Well, king or not, India is certainly doing well. But it is also true that they are going to face some competition from England and Australia mostly. But this year India has shown some really good performances against quite good opponents. I am not going to say something extravagant like India is the king or something. But they are certainly one of the best competitors to win the world cup this year.
India's reputation in the game of cricket has been around for a long time.  But this year everyone is impressed with their performance and through this their reputation is increasing even more. I am not an Indian citizen but I support India a lot because I like their game very much. Although India did not do very well in other sports but one cricket made India famous to the whole world
Currently India has made a lot of development in their cricket. If we look at the recently ongoing ODI series between New Zealand vs India, we can see that the Indian bowlers and batsmen have been performing brilliantly. In the first match we saw Shubman Gill score a double century. And India, however, produced a brilliant performance against New Zealand in the third ODI to win by 90 runs. In this match, two Indian opener batsmen Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill are both in the century. Considering the current performance of our All Indian Cricket, they are playing great cricket now. Best of luck to them and hope they do better in the future.
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 679

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2023, 12:20:39 PM

People  were expecting much more from Newzealand than this , they were clean sweeped by Indians with their amazing batting side and balling side.
India has shown some marvellous performances and proved the world that they are the king of cricket and no one can beat them. With this determination and hard work the world up will be theirs for sure.
Yes you are right India's team performance is admirable and New Zealand team got clean sweep by the Indians.
New Zealand has some mismanagements issues in its team which should be resolved otherwise this will not ve good for them in the ICC world cup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2023, 02:01:24 PM

India has shown some marvellous performances and proved the world that they are the king of cricket and no one can beat them.
No I don't think it's right to say that India is king of cricket or something else or saying that now no one can beat a team like India . In my mind if any team got momentum by winning few consecutive matches one after another at that time they become most dangerous team to face for any opponent but it's totally wrong to say that now this team is unbeatable.
They will be beated if they face someone whose player are more talented and work harder then India.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 02:34:12 PM

Yes you are right India's team performance is admirable and New Zealand team got clean sweep by the Indians.
New Zealand has some mismanagements issues in its team which should be resolved otherwise this will not ve good for them in the ICC world cup.

Against New Zealand, India defeats them 3-0 at home. With this outstanding performance, we wish them good luck at the upcoming ODI world cup in India 2023. I was wondering what happened to the New Zealand team, since they played well before this. Is it due to their management issues? In that case, the problem should be resolved. There is no doubt that the Black Caps are experiencing some difficulties. In the ICC ODI rankings, the Black Caps lost their top spot to India due to their worst performance. However, it was the toss that mattered, India showed why they wanted to bowl first.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
leonair

Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 04:08:29 PM

Yes Indian cricket team won by 90 runs against New Zealand cricket team. If, the New Zealand cricket team's last order batting performance could have improved, it might have reduced the run gap a bit more. Except New Zealand cricket team batsman Devon Conway, no one could perform well in batting. Losing three matches in a row is very painful for the New Zealand cricket team
Apart from the second match (where they got bowled out for just 108 runs), New Zealand had a lot of positives to boast. In the first match despite losing the toss and conceding a total of 349 to India, Michael Bracewell and Mitchell Santner kept them in the hunt till the very end. In the third match also Devon Conway showcased a lot of fighting spirit. They were playing under hostile conditions, and that too without some of their key players such as Kyle Jamieson and Trent Boult. And give the circumstances, I should say that they performed decently.

I have seen one problem with New Zealand in this series and that is whenever the target is very big, they do not seem to be able to keep wickets in hand. Just like in this match, there was a huge target. And New Zealand was doing very well to go along by keeping in touch with the run rate. But they were not able to keep wickets in hand. I honestly thought that some unfortunate things happened to them. Losing the first wicket on the second ball of the innings was the first problem. And the problem is they had a few big partnerships here and there. But it was not consistent. With wickets in hand, they should have obviously won the match.

India is looking like a superpower in cricket right now. I am certain that in the upcoming ODI world cup, they are going to be a force to be reckoned with.

India performance in three ODIs is outstanding. If you see batting of India then two times they bat first and both times they score over 350 while one they bowl first they have bowled out New zealand at 108. Coming ODI world cup is also in india and if India maintain this form then surely they will be winner.
It is true that India played well.  And in this year's ODI match, India has shown a more brilliant game.  But this is possible because of the match with New Zealand.  If India had played against England or Australia, I doubt whether they would have won the regular match or not. Anyway good luck to India

New Zealand cricket team came into bat in the second innings chasing a target of 386 runs set by India, and so far have collected 210 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in 28.4 overs. In today's match, New Zealand cricket team is in fairly good form in batting. The game looks like if the New Zealand cricket team can play the whole match then there may be a chance for New Zealand to win against India. Until the end of the game, let's see how much responsibility the New Zealand cricket team finishes the game
New Zealand's 295 runs is truly commendable. Although New Zealand lost against India, it is admirable that they scored a huge run against India today.  If they could have saved their wickets, they could have scored more runs as they played 41.2 overs and failed to play the remaining 8.4 overs due to loss of wickets.  But how long they  played  they managed to collect good runs
New Zealand won the toss and decided to bowling against India. And this decision is bad for New Zealand. India's two openers, Rohit Sharma and Shubman Grill, both scored centuries and scored a total of 212 runs. Rohit scored 101 runs off 85 balls and Shubman Gill scored 112 runs off 78 balls. Virat Kohli scored 36 runs off 26 balls, Hardik Pandya scored 54 runs off 38 balls and Shardul Thakur scored 25 runs off 17 balls to take India's total to 385 runs. In reply, New Zealand put in to bat and collected a total of 295 runs. If New Zealand could have played 50 overs, they would have been expected to win. But they were 41.2 all out. India won by 90 runs against New Zealand.
New Zealand try to maintain their runs in every overs even after New Zealand's losing their wickets. This strategy was not very effective for ODI matches but there was no other way to ignore because of high chasing target. India managed to score 385 in the match after getting a century in the opening batting. New Zealand managed to form a big partnership by losing two wickets but after taking their two wickets it didn't take more time to get the next wickets. Due to which New Zealand had to end the ODI series by whitewash. There is another T20 series and what will be their condition is now a matter of concern for many.
At least New Zealand won't win the match against India.  India is now the king of the cricket game.  India is very good in both batting and bowling.  So New Zealand scored 295 runs against India, it was a great game for them. I was surprised by New Zealand's performance in this 3rd match as I did not expect 295 runs from them.  I expected a maximum of 200 runs
Australia is still the king of cricket but India is next. According to the research of www.icc-cricket.com Australia is still ranked 1st and India is 2nd and on the other hand New Zealand is 5th.  That is why India has been able to show such a good performance.
check here - https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/test

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ZAINmalik75

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2023, 05:23:28 PM

Yeh absolutely some of his crutial player are missing the big series against India, the player like Kane Williamson, Glenn Phillips, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi and many more who can contribute with team performance in order to prevent his team whitewash defeat against India in this ODI series. I don't want to say that India beat the team whose key player are missing but just I want to say that if these player were available for this series then it will be nail biting match and may be the result will be different.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 06:07:42 PM

~
Yeh absolutely some of his crutial player are missing the big series against India, the player like Kane Williamson, Glenn Phillips, Trent Boult, Tim Southee, Ish Sodhi and many more who can contribute with team performance in order to prevent his team whitewash defeat against India in this ODI series. I don't want to say that India beat the team whose key player are missing but just I want to say that if these player were available for this series then it will be nail biting match and may be the result will be different.
Glen Phillips was in the team, New Zealand missed Kane Williamson without a doubt but do you really think that Trent Boult and Tim Southee could make a difference in Indian conditions. The first match was really interesting as Michael Bracewell took the team from an impossible situation to a near victory but then the rest were clearly one sided encounters.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:05:27 AM

Glen Phillips was in the team, New Zealand missed Kane Williamson without a doubt but do you really think that Trent Boult and Tim Southee could make a difference in Indian conditions. The first match was really interesting as Michael Bracewell took the team from an impossible situation to a near victory but then the rest were clearly one sided encounters.

The absence of Kane Williamson, Trent Boult and Tim Southee had a big negative impact for New Zealand without any doubt. Williamson is their best batsman, and Boult and Southee are their top two bowlers. So essentially the Kiwis were without their top-3 players. Imagine the Indian team playing without Hardick, SKY and Kohli. And more importantly, these three had experience in playing under such conditions. Boult and Southee have represented various franchises in IPL and therefore more suited to the Indian conditions compared to inexperienced pacers such as Duffy and Shipley.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
coinerer

Activity: 1316
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 04:12:40 AM

New Zealand cricket team came into bat in the second innings chasing a target of 386 runs set by India, and so far have collected 210 runs for the loss of 5 wickets in 28.4 overs. In today's match, New Zealand cricket team is in fairly good form in batting. The game looks like if the New Zealand cricket team can play the whole match then there may be a chance for New Zealand to win against India. Until the end of the game, let's see how much responsibility the New Zealand cricket team finishes the game
New Zealand's 295 runs is truly commendable. Although New Zealand lost against India, it is admirable that they scored a huge run against India today.  If they could have saved their wickets, they could have scored more runs as they played 41.2 overs and failed to play the remaining 8.4 overs due to loss of wickets.  But how long they  played  they managed to collect good runs
New Zealand won the toss and decided to bowling against India. And this decision is bad for New Zealand. India's two openers, Rohit Sharma and Shubman Grill, both scored centuries and scored a total of 212 runs. Rohit scored 101 runs off 85 balls and Shubman Gill scored 112 runs off 78 balls. Virat Kohli scored 36 runs off 26 balls, Hardik Pandya scored 54 runs off 38 balls and Shardul Thakur scored 25 runs off 17 balls to take India's total to 385 runs. In reply, New Zealand put in to bat and collected a total of 295 runs. If New Zealand could have played 50 overs, they would have been expected to win. But they were 41.2 all out. India won by 90 runs against New Zealand.
New Zealand try to maintain their runs in every overs even after New Zealand's losing their wickets. This strategy was not very effective for ODI matches but there was no other way to ignore because of high chasing target. India managed to score 385 in the match after getting a century in the opening batting. New Zealand managed to form a big partnership by losing two wickets but after taking their two wickets it didn't take more time to get the next wickets. Due to which New Zealand had to end the ODI series by whitewash. There is another T20 series and what will be their condition is now a matter of concern for many.
Australia is still the king of cricket but India is next. According to the research of www.icc-cricket.com Australia is still ranked 1st and India is 2nd and on the other hand New Zealand is 5th.  That is why India has been able to show such a good performance.
Australia is ranked 1st in Tests but 3rd in ODIs. India is ranked 1st in ODI matches. Australia and England are good teams that's right but now India is also a good team like them and India is doing very well in ODIs now and looking at their performance it looks like they will do well in other matches as well and they are even stronger than before.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████  
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████    
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
       █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███      
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:27:20 AM

Australia is ranked 1st in Tests but 3rd in ODIs. India is ranked 1st in ODI matches. Australia and England are good teams that's right but now India is also a good team like them and India is doing very well in ODIs now and looking at their performance it looks like they will do well in other matches as well and they are even stronger than before.
At the moment, India is at the top of the ICC rankings in two formats. They are ranked number 1 in ODI and T20 formats. They are in 2nd position in Test format. On the other hand, Australia is now ranked 6th in T20 and 3rd in ODI format. They have retained the first place in the Test. However, this ranking will not play much role in the performance of the team, especially in the case of Australia. Australia played only 32 ODIs while India played 44. Comparatively, Australia is still in a good position. But there is no option for denying that India has been the best in recent times.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 04:38:25 AM

For the T20 ranking, India is only slightly ahead of England (267 vs 266). The same case in ODI ranking as well. The top-4 teams are very close. India at 114, England- 113, Australia- 112 and New Zealand at 111. This means that a single bilateral series can cause a quick reshuffling of the table. For India, the next ODI series is against Australia on 17th March (at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai). If India wins the ODI series, then they will stay at top. On the other hand a good performance from Australia will see them going up in the ranking table.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 10:22:21 AM

For the T20 ranking, India is only slightly ahead of England (267 vs 266). The same case in ODI ranking as well. The top-4 teams are very close. India at 114, England- 113, Australia- 112 and New Zealand at 111. This means that a single bilateral series can cause a quick reshuffling of the table. For India, the next ODI series is against Australia on 17th March (at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai). If India wins the ODI series, then they will stay at top. On the other hand a good performance from Australia will see them going up in the ranking table.
India has shown brilliant performances in recent series against sirlanka and Newzealand , that's why they are leading the points table.  Australia on other hand is also very string team , series between Australia and India is going to be an interesting and competitive one and that's going to decide who'll lead the icc top ranking .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 11:29:41 AM

And winning an international series is still an achievement in my opinion. For the smaller countries at least. But for India, I guess not so much.
A new generation of ICT fans are used to seeing their team win in almost every bilateral series (ODI and T-20). Yes it's a good feeling but it doesn't matter much, same sentiments could be found in Aus +Eng, there is a reason for that.   

In the T-20 WC season, all top teams field their second-string teams in the bilateral ODI format (that's where we see experiments and new players). The same practice comes into play when ODI WC is scheduled. India fielded a full-strength batting lineup in the ODI series but in T-20 series against Kiwis, we'll see a different squad.

Talking about only LOIs, not Red Ball cricket.

First of all, the top four teams are very close in terms of points. Anyone of them can get ahead of the other by winning a bilateral series in my opinion. So the teams are of course interested in winning the series. But this year obviously every team is going to give much more importance to the world cup. So I also agree that even though India is playing the main 11 and seeing if they have any problems in the ODI format, the t20 format might actually be a little different.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 12:19:22 PM

This will also be an important series to follow. Because we would also be able to see the strengths and weaknesses of both teams going into the world cup. I honestly believe that India might actually be able to win this series as well. Because first of all this is going to be played in India and secondly the type of performance that India is showing right now, it is expected India to win. And from the looks of it, I think the ODI world cup is going to be batting-sided. Because India is being able to score a lot of runs in these series.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
John Abraham

Activity: 518
Merit: 547

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 12:33:27 PM

I missed the last match Between India and New Zealand. Once again, Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill gave India a Flying start. Both got Century, and they scored a massive 385. Devon Conway and Henry Nicholls played well, and they had enough overs in hand to win the match. Unfortunately, they could not score it while Kuldeep Yadav and Shardul Thakur restricted them to 295 runs. Congratulations, team India.

pakhitheboss

Activity: 2114
Merit: 774

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 12:48:48 PM

I missed the last match Between India and New Zealand. Once again, Rohit Sharma and Shubman Gill gave India a Flying start. Both got Century, and they scored a massive 385. Devon Conway and Henry Nicholls played well, and they had enough overs in hand to win the match. Unfortunately, they could not score it while Kuldeep Yadav and Shardul Thakur restricted them to 295 runs. Congratulations, team India.
Its good that you missed the last match as at the moment it seems all matches played by India on their homeground in 2023 are being completely dominated/ controlled by India. As such matches after sometime turns out to be a waste of time as you crib for the exitment and close finish. I am very disappointed by the Kiwis side as they have not been able to give a stiff competition to the Indian side, except the first ODI. I am hoping they won't perform in the same manner in the upcoming T20 series starting tomorrow.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
ZAINmalik75

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2023, 01:45:04 PM

~
New Zealand missed Kane Williamson without a doubt but do you really think that Trent Boult and Tim Southee could make a difference in Indian conditions. The first match was really interesting as Michael Bracewell took the team from an impossible situation to a near victory but then the rest were clearly one sided encounters.
No doubt Michael Bracewell do some sensational performance he play some brutal inning against indian bowler but unfortunately didn't help his team to win, while the absence of Kane Williamson really affect their batting strength because his recent performance against Pakistan show us how can he will be really helpful for his team in the series against India , while in this series most of good performance were shown by indian fast bowler compare to spinner so if Tim Southee and Trent Boult were included in squad they may also got hight wickets like indian fast bowler and will safe his team from whitewash.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
January 26, 2023, 02:59:19 PM

The main reason for India's outstanding performance is that each of their batsmen is in good form. So they are not dependent on the performance of any particular batsman in the match. Every batsman in the team is able to play well. As a result, India are able to set big score targets very easily. On the other hand, the bowlers can help the batsmen very well. But I would say as the batsmen are providing big score targets, that is why India is not facing problems even if the bowlers are performing a bit poorly. Indian bowling still looks average to me.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 ... 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 [450] 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 ... 1032 »
  Print  

Jump to: