Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 3904 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 437302 times)
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 04:38:51 PM

Dembelé (Barcelona) out for the rest of the season. (source)

Everyone's always talking about Coutinho being a massive flop in Spain, but I honestly think Dembele is Barcelona's biggest flop since Chygrynskiy. Remember, Barca paid €125M for Dembele, around €20M less than what they paid for Coutinho.

But moving on, Copa del Rey quarter finals start today. You guys think we're gonna see some upsets? I do think Bilbao will win against Barcelona next thursday.

With Messi in the team the sky is the limit.
This is a fallacy. They've had Messi for the past 4 years and haven't won a CL so... Roll Eyes

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 06:10:49 PM

Real is in a better situation than Barcelona, and this is because Ronaldo has left Real and Messi hasn't.
Real is trying to build a fresh team based on new young talents. On the other hand, Barcelona is going to over-go a strong crisis by the time Messi resigns or leaves to another club.

so that barcelona really only relies on messi? but I read 2025 maybe messi retired and I think he will not move from Barcelona until retirement.
Real Madrid without Ronaldo they also initially difficulties, but at this time trying to eliminate the stigma.

Zidane did fantastic job with youngsters. Players like Valverde, Rodrygo and Vinicius are delivering good performances while experienced players like Bezema and Kroos are playing their top game this season. Overall, everything happening good for Real. I'm waiting for Hazard and Asensio to return and after that attack of Real Madrid will be unstoppable.

Zidane will achieve more victories in the upcoming rounds, To guarantee the league title for this season, he must beat Barcelona in El Clásico!!!And I think Zidane will get Bale  into the Champions League 💯To face the city😝.
And wi have to night grenda vs valencia???
My bet will be in Valencia's favor🤩
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 07:08:19 PM

Interesting Copa Del Rey match for betting tonight Granada - Valencia.
I think that Valencia is not going to have an easy night. I am going to place a bet for a draw in this match and possibly the score that I expect is going to be 2-2.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:13:04 PM

Barca won against Levante 2:1. Nothing special, just 3 points and move on. I'm happy for Fati who had great match tonight. But I'm disappointed that Barca didn't signed any forward during transfer window. Lack of Suarez is clearly visible even against teams like Levante. And during last 30 minutes we gave too much control for Levante.
The fact is that they just spend money on a wrong player, Griezzman. He should be the man to step up now that Suarez will be out for a long time, but he is now a ghost of his former self.

I just can't imagine how Barca would be like if Messi got injured right now. The team has no natural leader to begin with.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 11:59:26 PM

About Copa, if Athletic will eliminate Barca, I don't think it would be big surprise. They are solid team, especially at home. But definitely I will bet on Barca win.
I'm waiting for upset in other game - Mirandes - Villarreal. Mirandes already kicked out Celta and Sevilla, I think they can make another surprise.
The fact is that they just spend money on a wrong player, Griezzman. He should be the man to step up now that Suarez will be out for a long time, but he is now a ghost of his former self.

I just can't imagine how Barca would be like if Messi got injured right now. The team has no natural leader to begin with.
Well, I still don't write-off Griezmann. But now I read news that Dembele might be out for the rest part of season. And now we have really limited options in attack.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:44:55 PM

Ideally, i don't think Barcelona has any excuses.
They have got world class players and a new coach that can play the Barcelona way.

The players need to get up and work towards a successful season, the ongoing media blame game might cause a disrest in the squad. And a copa del rey defeat could mar the season too.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1050

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 03:31:04 PM

Barca won against Levante 2:1. Nothing special, just 3 points and move on. I'm happy for Fati who had great match tonight. But I'm disappointed that Barca didn't signed any forward during transfer window. Lack of Suarez is clearly visible even against teams like Levante. And during last 30 minutes we gave too much control for Levante.

Griezmaan's purchase was less fortunate for Barcelona because it did not make a good contribution in the time of the Suarez injury so it cannot replace his position.
Lionel Messi is a lot now because what I know from the news of the Velverde firing ball is that it triggers a conflict with Messi whether or not this is true because there is no definite clarity yet.
But right now Barcelona are on the verge of nervous about their players.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 04:45:25 PM

About Copa, if Athletic will eliminate Barca, I don't think it would be big surprise. They are solid team, especially at home. But definitely I will bet on Barca win.
I'm waiting for upset in other game - Mirandes - Villarreal. Mirandes already kicked out Celta and Sevilla, I think they can make another surprise.
If Barcelona lose to Athletic at COPA it is almost certain that Real Madrid will take the COPA Cup home.
On the other hand Real Madrid are in the first standings in LaLiga, if Real Madrid continues to play consistently until the end of the season it is not impossible that the LaLiga Cup can also be brought home to the Santiago Bernabeu.

If Barcelona doesn't bring a single trophy, don't make the injured player as an excuse.  Cheesy
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:01:32 PM

Barça has always worked with injuries and other stuff with new players very well, they literally have the greatest youth academy in the whole world (well it was like that for a while at least, now I am not sure) La Masia, so they can literally train players from their youth teams and whenever someone gets injured or whatever they can just put the young player there, which the young player will see as an opportunity (it really is actually) and play the best game they could potentially play (or get excited and can't play proper) and that usually ends up working for Barcelona, it is not a sustainable thing since a player who plays his 30th game won't be playing with same excitement, but having alternatives would be very helpful in case Grizz doesn't really show up and needs to be benched.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 05:48:25 PM

I almost went with 'Mirandes to WIN' in my acca today, but then I saw the odds (3/1) and thought that it was too risky.

'Mirandes To Qualify' @2.70 odds could be decent for a single bet, but i don't know, that win against Sevilla may have been a fluke, and the one against Celta was pretty much two 2nd division sides playing so the game could've gone either way

Barça has always worked with injuries and other stuff with new players very well, they literally have the greatest youth academy in the whole world
That was years ago, now they're just like any other youth academy, proof of this is how Barca keeps signing young players in every transfer window.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 06:01:08 PM

I am so worried about Barcelona. Team literally have only three forwards in first team out of which one is only 17 years old and untested in competitive situations like CL semifinal. Another is having first season at Barcelona and yet not adapted fully. The third is best player in the world but aging and doesn't have pace he used to have some years ago.

On top of that, the internal politics is intensifying in club. Coach has been fired in mid of the season. Everything is looking so vulnerable for Barcelona. I don't know whose idea it was but how can you send the only B team player whom you tested in A team to Roma without buying any replacement in winter window.

It would be biggest surprise if Barcelona is able to win any trophy this year. Being a cule, it hurts a lot. Another injury in front 3 and we are done for the season. Crisis is that we can't even rest players like Messi for even Copa match because in his absense, we were about to lose against Ibiza, seriously those DJ dippies!
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:13:04 PM

I am so worried about Barcelona. Team literally have only three forwards in first team out of which one is only 17 years old and untested in competitive situations like CL semifinal. Another is having first season at Barcelona and yet not adapted fully. The third is best player in the world but aging and doesn't have pace he used to have some years ago.

On top of that, the internal politics is intensifying in club. Coach has been fired in mid of the season. Everything is looking so vulnerable for Barcelona. I don't know whose idea it was but how can you send the only B team player whom you tested in A team to Roma without buying any replacement in winter window.

It would be biggest surprise if Barcelona is able to win any trophy this year. Being a cule, it hurts a lot. Another injury in front 3 and we are done for the season. Crisis is that we can't even rest players like Messi for even Copa match because in his absense, we were about to lose against Ibiza, seriously those DJ dippies!

There won't have any problem.
Their strikers are kind of old but they have the name that can buy them every striker they want from any club around the world.
It is a difficult team for the strikers of the team but the half season is already over.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:29:48 PM

-snip-

Their strikers are kind of old but they have the name that can buy them every striker they want from any club around the world.
It is a difficult team for the strikers of the team but the half season is already over.

The thing is winter transfer window is now closed. Barcelona were assured of Dembele's return so they didn't sign anyone. But he got a fatal injury yesterday during training session. Now his whole hamstring is tore and he's out for the rest of the season.

So Barcelona cannot sign anybody before July and they have loaned Carles Perez. Now we have scarcity of forwards in team as Suarez is out till the end of season too.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 10:07:50 PM

With my experience in football, i think Barcelona recruitment has been excellent, but the coaches do not play to the strengths of each individual players.
Griezmann for example is a goal scorer, not a poacher, he cannot play the role of the striker perfectly like suarez, he can only play off the striker, but barcelona plays him as an out and out winger.

If you observe coutinho, he also prefers to play off the striker, or ahead of a DM, but he was used as an out and out winger before his loan move.
Barcelona insistence on tiki taka football without getting players that can actually do it, is why the team struggles .

Any team that can press high up the pitch accurately and take their chances, stand the chance to defeat barcelona.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 11:04:57 PM

I almost went with 'Mirandes to WIN' in my acca today, but then I saw the odds (3/1) and thought that it was too risky.

'Mirandes To Qualify' @2.70 odds could be decent for a single bet, but i don't know, that win against Sevilla may have been a fluke, and the one against Celta was pretty much two 2nd division sides playing so the game could've gone either way
So, I decided to risk with Mirandes win @4.15. It was small bet, but still, it's nice profit. I didn't watched game today, but I saw their match against Sevilla where they were really solid. 3rd division club in Copa semifinal - can't remember such thing.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 05:14:59 AM

With my experience in football, i think Barcelona recruitment has been excellent, but the coaches do not play to the strengths of each individual players.
You are right on the waste on inefficient usages of super stars in Barcelona in the past seasons, from P. Coutinho to A. Griezman. I don't mention about Dembele, who was over-charged with his transfer from Dortmund to Barcelona. They are great players but have not yet shown full or most of their abilities in the club, maybe because of inappropriate tactics. I don't know, honestly.

There is another serious problem for the club this season, so many injury cases, and it surely affect the club negatively. Ansu Fati is a great youth player but as we see youth player can not play as a key player in the whole season.

And Messi has stepped onwards to the downside of his career. His performance has still been very great but he has not had enough strength (as previous seasons) to keep the Barcelona win titles.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1240

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 07:02:25 AM

I think that tonight it is a good opportunity for us gamblers to make some money with the Copa del Rey games.Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are playing in the quarter finals and if we combine both teams to win we get an odd above three.I think this bet can be a win.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 09:49:53 AM

I think that tonight it is a good opportunity for us gamblers to make some money with the Copa del Rey games.Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are playing in the quarter finals and if we combine both teams to win we get an odd above three.I think this bet can be a win.

I already made my bet:

Real Madrid - Real Sociedad

I am confident that in this match Real Madrid will work hard to win the match

Athletic Bilbao - FC Barcelona

I am still undecided, I saw in some news channels related to soccer comment that it is more likely that barcelona draw and in penalties they win. so I will do more analysis and then I will decide

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 10:59:29 AM

^  At what odds?

Edit:  My bad.  Didn't see the quoted text.  Anyway, can you show the odds next time?  And if you went for asian handicap.  Haven't checked the lines yet but -1 at 1.90 - 2ish looks fair.

Edit:  1.60 (at FJ).  Meh.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:22:43 PM

So, I decided to risk with Mirandes win @4.15. It was small bet, but still, it's nice profit.
Nice win. And Mirandes were eager to prove me wrong LOL Imagine if Granada and Mirandes ends up being the League cup Final, what a disaster that would be for the spanish football federation  Grin

And Barcelona ML @1.90 is a no brainer for Barca fans.

I said a few days ago that Bilbao will go through, mainly because Barca haven't been too convincing lately, especially in away games. But Bilbao isn't any better tbh...Last time they won a game againt a first division team was over a month ago (2-0 vs Granada), since then: 5 draws, 2 lossess  Shocked

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 3904 »
  Print  

Jump to: