Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 3738 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 406922 times)
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 08:17:36 AM

Suarez had serious injury and it was said that he won't return this season, but then this Covid-19 situation happened and he got time and now it's likely that he will return when seasin will restart. It's very good news for Barca because before season was stopped we had serious problems in attack, struggling to score even against bottom table tesms.
And yeah, Barca are in good positions to win La Liga and maybe Champions league. But there is serious problems around club - big financial issues, questionable transfers policy, whole drama before upcoming president elections.

Eitherway he was expected to return in first-second week of May. So far he has scored 11 goals in 17 matches and 3rd in the top scorer's list. He is very crucial in leading the attack and scoring when needed. Return of Suarez will definitely turn out good for Barcelona.

Though with the problems with star players getting old and financial crunch that the club is facing it is really worrying.

BTW Countiho's loan deal is about to end by the end of the June. Coutinho really played well in Bayern, what do you guys think about him? He didn't had a good time in Barca before the loan deal happened but have played very well in Bayern where he played 22 games and scored 8 goals (I think he scored a hat-trick in one of the matches there) and have 6 assists. Do you think he will fit again with Barcelona after he comes back again?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2020, 10:23:47 PM

BTW Countiho's loan deal is about to end by the end of the June. Coutinho really played well in Bayern, what do you guys think about him? He didn't had a good time in Barca before the loan deal happened but have played very well in Bayern where he played 22 games and scored 8 goals (I think he scored a hat-trick in one of the matches there) and have 6 assists. Do you think he will fit again with Barcelona after he comes back again?
Before Barca bought him from Liverpool, I was sure that he is perfect player for Barca and their style. But something just went wrong. I'm happy that he found himself in Bayern, but now I don't see his future in Barcelona, as much as I hate to say it.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 07:49:31 AM

Before Barca bought him from Liverpool, I was sure that he is perfect player for Barca and their style. But something just went wrong. I'm happy that he found himself in Bayern, but now I don't see his future in Barcelona, as much as I hate to say it.
It is strange because Coutinho moved from Liverpool to Barca after his very successful Word Cup, at least in his personal side. In the latest World Cup, Coutinho is the best player of Brazil, not Neymar. He found himself in Bayern and it is better for him to stay in Bayern. Coutinho reminds me about the Sneijder, who found himself after leaving Real Madrid and Arjen Robben who became a legend in Bayer after leaving Real Madrid.

In Barca, maybe Griezman will be another failed transfer, after Coutinho. I don't know why they both failed in the Catalan club, people talked about the dark effects from Messi, but honestly I don't know and there is no way to verify such drama.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 03:59:48 PM

Because if you haven't played for a long time then the players will be quite stiff and I'm sure the Barcelona team has prepared and to come forward with the win.

Barcelona are currently leading in La Liga but only with a 2 point margin and they yet have to face Napoli in second leg in CL. They have to take things very carefully from here on now.

With a difference of 2 points Barcelona must be more vigilant because Real Madrid will certainly have prepared everything so that once the league is continued it is ready to pursue the Barcelona points, on the other hand Messi has fully trained in private then this will be a fierce struggle in where both LaLiga teams want to win trophies this season.

Even if all those player did alot personal training and get back into shape, top tier player will always have the advantage. You cant always beat talent with hardwork and in this case Messi will still be on his top performance once La Liga start again compare with most player

I think all the players have undergone individual training and there is no group training like before and I think all the same in training but the most important thing is the performance later on the pitch is certainly very influential also playing without the audience may be to the players less excited.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:21:33 AM

It is strange because Coutinho moved from Liverpool to Barca after his very successful Word Cup, at least in his personal side. In the latest World Cup, Coutinho is the best player of Brazil, not Neymar. He found himself in Bayern and it is better for him to stay in Bayern. Coutinho reminds me about the Sneijder, who found himself after leaving Real Madrid and Arjen Robben who became a legend in Bayer after leaving Real Madrid.

In Barca, maybe Griezman will be another failed transfer, after Coutinho. I don't know why they both failed in the Catalan club, people talked about the dark effects from Messi, but honestly I don't know and there is no way to verify such drama.

I heard some rumors that Bayern is not interesting in Coutinho and I don't understand why. He really played very  well last season in Bayern.
In Barcelona we have drama already long time because of new coach,  fight in the club management,  financial problems.
There are tensions also between players and Messi is not happy as well.
For new players is very difficult in such atmosphere to adapt and play as they know.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:39:28 AM

Coutinho is a great player.
On Liverpool he had more freedom than in Barcelona and when he got limited freedom in his playstyle didn't perform well.
He is still a great player but he cannot play in Barcelona - unless he get Messi's position.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:47:20 PM

I heard some rumors that Bayern is not interesting in Coutinho and I don't understand why. He really played very  well last season in Bayern.
In Barcelona we have drama already long time because of new coach,  fight in the club management,  financial problems.
For new players is very difficult in such atmosphere to adapt and play as they know.

There's only one guy who could fix Barca's current problems.  Pep.  I think with everything going on with him, City banned at CL, mom died recently, he'll be looking forward to coming home.  He could also take a year off again before coming back to management.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 11:01:53 PM

So, it seems that after restart, La Liga schedule will be very intensive. From June 11th until 19th July games will be played every day in order to finnish season ASAP. First game after return will be derby of Sevilla between Sevilla and Betis - should be great game for return.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/spanish-primera-division/story/4099175/messis-back-la-liga-to-restart-on-june-11-president-confirms
There's only one guy who could fix Barca's current problems.  Pep.  I think with everything going on with him, City banned at CL, mom died recently, he'll be looking forward to coming home.  He could also take a year off again before coming back to management.
I think every fan of Barcelona would love to see return of Pep. But there is too many problems and drama in Barca office now. But maybe after president elections it would be possible. If Laporta would become president again, he said that he would welcome Pep with open hands.

hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 03:25:28 AM

I think every fan of Barcelona would love to see return of Pep. But there is too many problems and drama in Barca office now. But maybe after president elections it would be possible. If Laporta would become president again, he said that he would welcome Pep with open hands.
Pep. probably won't return to Barca too soon because he is smart and made a good decision to leave the club at his all time high in his career. I don't think Pep. will make a bet with his reputation by returning Barca when there are many drama currently and Messi has been on the downside of his career. The rest players of Barca now are not good enough to compete for titles.

If Barca does not have a kind MOU with considerable and ambitious transfer plans, Pep. will not return, IMO.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:46:15 AM

I heard some rumors that Bayern is not interesting in Coutinho and I don't understand why. He really played very  well last season in Bayern.
In Barcelona we have drama already long time because of new coach,  fight in the club management,  financial problems.

The owners of Manchester City have invested a lot of money in that club, and Pep failed to achieve the ultimate goal, to win the European Champions League..
In addition, in the English league this season, Manchester City is far behind Liverpool and by their standards they had a bad season.
This speaks in favor of your opinion that Pep could return to Barcelona, perhaps as early as the summer.
Still, after Barcelona, Pep won only national leagues, which was expected given the strength of Bayern and Manchester City, but Pep was no longer able to win the European Champions League again.
This may give some people the right to say that as a coach he is overrated and that he won the best results in his career with the best club in the world, Barcelona, and with the best player in the world, Messi, which was not difficult to achieve.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 10:51:32 AM

The owners of Manchester City have invested a lot of money in that club, and Pep failed to achieve the ultimate goal, to win the European Champions League..
In addition, in the English league this season, Manchester City is far behind Liverpool and by their standards they had a bad season.
This speaks in favor of your opinion that Pep could return to Barcelona, perhaps as early as the summer.
Still, after Barcelona, Pep won only national leagues, which was expected given the strength of Bayern and Manchester City, but Pep was no longer able to win the European Champions League again.
Pep failed with his task in Champions League with Bayern and Manchester City (nearly failed if they will not win the title this season). To win the Champions League, teams need to have good luck besides their own strengths. Bayern had bad lucks with their matches against Real Madrid, definitely. In contrast, it is not a reason to blame for the failure of Pep with Bayern.
This may give some people the right to say that as a coach he is overrated and that he won the best results in his career with the best club in the world, Barcelona, and with the best player in the world, Messi, which was not difficult to achieve.
Nowadays, it is a big challenge to win a high competitive Champions League if a coach solely rely on one key player, even the player is Messi. Do you really think Barca is still be strong enough to win the Champions League?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 10:55:57 AM

And finally some good news for Real fans  Grin

Real Madrid working towards playing at the Bernabeu in October... with fans present''[/i]
It seems that Real will play the remaining matches this season at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano at Valdebebas and will later return to their stadium.
Real is preparing plans to open part of the stadium for fans in October.
Initially, only a third of the seats would be filled, and on January the entire stadium would be filled  Cheesy
Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2020/05/29/5ed02d2246163f56438b4591.html

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 11:02:07 AM

Pep failed with his task in Champions League with Bayern and Manchester City (nearly failed if they will not win the title this season). To win the Champions League, teams need to have good luck besides their own strengths. Bayern had bad lucks with their matches against Real Madrid, definitely. In contrast, it is not a reason to blame for the failure of Pep with Bayern.
Nowadays, it is a big challenge to win a high competitive Champions League if a coach solely rely on one key player, even the player is Messi. Do you really think Barca is still be strong enough to win the Champions League?

OK, I agree that luck is also important in football but it is no coincidence that Barcelona and Real have recently won several European Champions Leagues.
The best teams know how to win trophies and cope best under pressure.
Barcelona is always good enough to win the European Champions League, but the fact is that in recent years they have always lacked something for that result.
Disasters like big defeats in decisive matches against Roma and Liverpool must not happen to a club that wants to win the competition.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1406

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 12:29:52 PM

So, it seems that after restart, La Liga schedule will be very intensive. From June 11th until 19th July games will be played every day in order to finnish season ASAP. First game after return will be derby of Sevilla between Sevilla and Betis - should be great game for return.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/spanish-primera-division/story/4099175/messis-back-la-liga-to-restart-on-june-11-president-confirms

Yup.  It's the only move that makes sense after City imo.  I mean even without the pandemic, I think it's more likely for Pep to return to Barca than go manage Juve despite all the rumors coinlocket's been hyping, pointing for a move to the Italian club.

Dunno...  That's just me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hd49728
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 12:44:16 PM

Yup.  It's the only move that makes sense after City imo.  I mean even without the pandemic, I think it's more likely for Pep to return to Barca than go manage Juve despite all the rumors coinlocket's been hyping, pointing for a move to the Italian club.

Serie A's traditional tactic style does not fit what Pep is looking for and the league has lost its position among top leagues in Europe in the last decade. From all of those, I don't think Pep will move to Serie A, even to manage Juventus. What Pep is looking for likely a club that can help him fastly win the first Champions League since the day he left Barca. Pep need it to refresh his reputation. He won so many national titles, with Bayern and Manchester City but such titles don't help to protect Pep from failure accusations, from his bosses and from fans.

Both Manchester City and Pep have all reached their limits and they should desparate for better future. Have any of you think of PSG as the next destination of Pep?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 01:18:21 PM

Serie A's traditional tactic style does not fit what Pep is looking for and the league has lost its position among top leagues in Europe in the last decade. From all of those, I don't think Pep will move to Serie A, even to manage Juventus. What Pep is looking for likely a club that can help him fastly win the first Champions League since the day he left Barca. Pep need it to refresh his reputation. He won so many national titles, with Bayern and Manchester City but such titles don't help to protect Pep from failure accusations, from his bosses and from fans.

Both Manchester City and Pep have all reached their limits and they should desparate for better future. Have any of you think of PSG as the next destination of Pep?

@tokeweed last year Pep revealed his desire to return to Barcelona sooner or later, however he didn’t specify whether he would return for 2020 - 2021 season or no, but under the current circumstances it makes sense for him to return to Barcelona immediately. @hd49728 it’s worth mentioning that Man City may loose many player’s due to their champions league ban, and hence Pep may use this as an excuse and force his way out of the club.

Sources:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9384948/man-city-pep-guardiola-contract-barcelona/

https://www.gamblingsites.com/blog/5-reasons-why-pep-guardiola-is-leaving-man-city-this-summer/
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 08:44:41 PM

When Barca won all possible trophies, they had probably one of the best team in footbal history and it wasn't focused on Messi only. They had Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol, Valdes in their prime. But I wouldn't call him overrated. Yeah, winning Bundesliga with Bayern doesn't sounds like amazing achievement. But EPL trophy twice in a row, considering how competetive this league is is very solid achievement. He haven't won Champions league with other team than Barca, but I think it's not a reason to call him overrated.
And finally some good news for Real fans  Grin

Real Madrid working towards playing at the Bernabeu in October... with fans present''[/i]
It seems that Real will play the remaining matches this season at the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano at Valdebebas and will later return to their stadium.
Real is preparing plans to open part of the stadium for fans in October.
Initially, only a third of the seats would be filled, and on January the entire stadium would be filled  Cheesy
Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2020/05/29/5ed02d2246163f56438b4591.html

It would be great news, not only for Real fans, but for every supporter of Spnish teams. But October is so far away and we have no idea what situation with pandemy will be then. It's possible that government simply will not allow to play with spectators, as initially they planned to play behind closed doors until 2021. Though, some football leagues in Europe already allow limited number of spectators to enter.

Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 09:25:52 PM

If Pep is to leave Manchester City anytime soon, it would likely be out of his own volition. During his four year stint at the Etihad, he has brought huge success to the club and despite the failings in his first year and poor performance so far this season in the EPL, he has done enough to secure his position. A move to Barcelona however is very possible, and if he chooses to return I'm sure the club would be Keen on such a transfer.

There appears to have been a bit of disruption at the Camp Nou, with Messi complaining some weeks ago about the style of play and how unproductive it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in management.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 11:44:38 AM

If Pep is to leave Manchester City anytime soon, it would likely be out of his own volition. During his four year stint at the Etihad, he has brought huge success to the club and despite the failings in his first year and poor performance so far this season in the EPL, he has done enough to secure his position. A move to Barcelona however is very possible, and if he chooses to return I'm sure the club would be Keen on such a transfer.

There appears to have been a bit of disruption at the Camp Nou, with Messi complaining some weeks ago about the style of play and how unproductive it is. I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in management.

Pep wants to lead only the biggest clubs, and after Barcelona, Bayern and Manchester City there are not many more opportunities for him  Grin
Real or Liverpool? No way!
So he'll either stay in Manchester or go back to Barcelona, in my opinion.
In Barcelona there is a lot of problems at the moment, the new coach is not accepted by most players, including Messi And if Barcelona don't win any titles this season, a new change of coach is likely.
Maybe it'll be the right time to get Pep back  Cheesy

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:03:04 PM

Pep wants to lead only the biggest clubs, and after Barcelona, Bayern and Manchester City there are not many more opportunities for him  Grin
Real or Liverpool? No way!
So he'll either stay in Manchester or go back to Barcelona, in my opinion.
In Barcelona there is a lot of problems at the moment, the new coach is not accepted by most players, including Messi And if Barcelona don't win any titles this season, a new change of coach is likely.
Maybe it'll be the right time to get Pep back  Cheesy

I don't think he can back at Barcelone anymore. It is not Barca's way. Pep may want to turn back but I don't think Barcelona will want him again.
I am sure Barca will find someone who everyone accepts or they may go with current manager. Setién is not so bad actually, but I agree his play mentality does not suit Barcelona. I had read in a few places that Barcelona could take Xavi an offer for a new mission. Don't you think it's a good experiment? For both Xavi and Barcelona.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 3738 »
  Print  

Jump to: