Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SafeCapital (SCAP) - Financial Ecosystem - Revolutionary Masternode Coin  (Read 6078 times)
Diamond digger

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:11:28 PM

now finally retail will be available to every type of investor, and even beginners. I think that is precisely the reason why all SafeCapital trading products have a simple interface.
can an application for trading in mutual and index funds have a simple interface? It seems to me that this should be a fairly complex platform with many options for performing operations. Can I get acquainted with the functionality of this platform or at least see what each product is?
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Areuinsane

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:15:41 PM

as far as I know, my friend, the version of the updated white paper should be released at the end of this year. In addition, a website is also planned, where you can probably see at least a more detailed description of the functionality. Further, almost every product passes the test mode, so you will probably find out about it.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:35:39 PM

as far as I know, my friend, the version of the updated white paper should be released at the end of this year. In addition, a website is also planned, where you can probably see at least a more detailed description of the functionality. Further, almost every product passes the test mode, so you will probably find out about it.
you need to see the road map. Although, it seems to me that you are right: after expanding the concept, the developers will surely have many new participants, most of whom do not have many years of experience, so they need a simple interface.
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:50:54 PM

guys, I just found out that at the stage of investing in traditional assets some kind of problems arise. It can be exorbitant prices for stocks of companies, high commissions or a variety of requirements. Tell me, is this really so or does retail trade exist at least under certain conditions?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:54:12 PM

guys, I just found out that at the stage of investing in traditional assets some kind of problems arise. It can be exorbitant prices for stocks of companies, high commissions or a variety of requirements. Tell me, is this really so or does retail trade exist at least under certain conditions?
unfortunately, this is indeed so. Traditional investing is a difficult battle, which the so-called “small hands” cannot afford. Stocks of traditional companies are expensive because they cannot be acquired in part, only in full. And, of course, commissions also have a place to be.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 04:58:18 PM

unfortunately, this is indeed so. Traditional investing is a difficult battle, which the so-called “small hands” cannot afford. Stocks of traditional companies are expensive because they cannot be acquired in part, only in full. And, of course, commissions also have a place to be.
do not forget also that the requirements of accredited investors have something in common with high commissions: as I understand it, either one or the other arises. But both of these obstacles, nevertheless, interfere with the full trade of retail investors.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:02:09 PM

do not forget also that the requirements of accredited investors have something in common with high commissions: as I understand it, either one or the other arises. But both of these obstacles, nevertheless, interfere with the full trade of retail investors.
yes, it is. By the way, it is also worth noting the purchase of precious metals. In addition to the fact that they need to be purchased in large quantities for the highest profit, so also be stored, which is again not available to everyone. In general, there are enough problems in the financial market, I think.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:06:17 PM

guys, but it turns out that here it is the relevance of the SafeCapital ecosystem - this is a huge opportunity for retail investors in the framework of the products that the developers offer. We discussed only one of them above - it was a platform for microfinance from people. What else is there?
ltcdice

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

guys, but it turns out that here it is the relevance of the SafeCapital ecosystem - this is a huge opportunity for retail investors in the framework of the products that the developers offer. We discussed only one of them above - it was a platform for microfinance from people. What else is there?
the main thing for trading is the availability of a good exchange and a tool for exchanging cryptocurrencies. In this case, there is both. Judging by the description, the exchange has quite good characteristics, which undoubtedly distinguish it from similar products.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:25:28 PM

the main thing for trading is the availability of a good exchange and a tool for exchanging cryptocurrencies. In this case, there is both. Judging by the description, the exchange has quite good characteristics, which undoubtedly distinguish it from similar products.
I got acquainted with some of them and, frankly, amazed not only by the capabilities of the exchange, but also by the tokens and even the prospects of the exchange for the future. For example, the developers plan to bring it to the world market so that it is in the ranking of the top five.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:29:20 PM

I would like to once again note some details about the relevance and concept of the project. Firstly, this is an excellent strategic move that the developers decided to combine the strength and power of the blockchain with the innovative products that we are discussing here right now. Secondly, it seems to me that with the creation of SafeCapital, there will be no need for mass introduction of coins, therefore SCAP will become the most reliable.
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:33:33 PM

I would like to once again note some details about the relevance and concept of the project. Firstly, this is an excellent strategic move that the developers decided to combine the strength and power of the blockchain with the innovative products that we are discussing here right now. Secondly, it seems to me that with the creation of SafeCapital, there will be no need for mass introduction of coins, therefore SCAP will become the most reliable.
earlier and in general now, until the ecosystem is finally launched, it turns out that the blockchain is experiencing a certain crucial stage, since there is no reliable cryptocurrency, therefore mass introduction is no longer as necessary as before, and subsequently it will not be needed as times due to the availability of a reliable token.
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:37:36 PM

wait, friends, but how can a cryptocurrency be a reliable tool if its prices are constantly changing? Yes, I understand that cryptocurrencies are coins of the future to some extent, but even if you purchase any of them, then very soon they can lose their value due to a drop, for example, in value.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

wait, friends, but how can a cryptocurrency be a reliable tool if its prices are constantly changing? Yes, I understand that cryptocurrencies are coins of the future to some extent, but even if you purchase any of them, then very soon they can lose their value due to a drop, for example, in value.
everything is simple here. Many people, firstly, incorrectly interpret the value of cryptocurrency and underestimate it as a tool. And these coins, in turn, are truly an engine of progress. For example, there are masternodes, acquiring which you will have some passive income.
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:47:54 PM

I completely agree with this. I think that the main thing is to find the right tools in order to trade and receive passive income, in this case. As for the last opportunity, it is necessary to discuss in more detail, I did not know about masternodes. In addition, for sure, these features are also cooler than on other platforms.
ltcdice

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:51:09 PM

I completely agree with this. I think that the main thing is to find the right tools in order to trade and receive passive income, in this case. As for the last opportunity, it is necessary to discuss in more detail, I did not know about masternodes. In addition, for sure, these features are also cooler than on other platforms.
in fact, with regard to masternode, it’s rather difficult to find a platform that can offer passive income, so in this case we can say that we were lucky to some extent. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Areuinsane

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:21:05 PM

you know, it seems to me that the products of the SafeCapital ecosystem are an all-inclusive option, and this is similar to the principle of securities, namely a buy-in - all or nothing. Therefore, it is worth appreciating all the opportunities that are offered by the ecosystem and wait for the launch time.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:27:13 PM

if I correctly understand the information from white paper, then the ecosystem offers several modular products that will help to trade simply and at the same time inexpensively? It turns out that this is an ordinary ecosystem, like others that are in the cryptocurrency world? Or are the developers pursuing other great goals?
Diamond digger

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:31:28 PM

if I correctly understand the information from white paper, then the ecosystem offers several modular products that will help to trade simply and at the same time inexpensively? It turns out that this is an ordinary ecosystem, like others that are in the cryptocurrency world? Or are the developers pursuing other great goals?
in fact, yes. In principle, you are right, the mission of the products is to make trading and generally interacting with financial products as simple as, for example, sending e-mail or SMS. But the main concept is to give this opportunity to absolutely every person.
Alaa

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 06:35:26 PM

in fact, yes. In principle, you are right, the mission of the products is to make trading and generally interacting with financial products as simple as, for example, sending e-mail or SMS. But the main concept is to give this opportunity to absolutely every person.
but traditional investing has its own nuances that are not available to every person. For example, only an experienced and wealthy investor can purchase an entire share worth several thousand dollars. The same applies to venture capital investments, as well as mutual and index funds.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: