Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79912 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:08:33 AM

I'm suprise OP doesn't defend or blinked about the situation of vault boy :/
What about your support, how long does it take to get a reply?

Hello, we haven't responded to these claims yet because we wanted to get our facts together first, instead of just forming a response automatically.  So far it is looking like they do have rights to this character.  I will be meeting with our graphic designer in order to explore other options this evening.  Having found this character on a non-trademarked images site, we thought it was free to use.  You are correct though, we don't want this to become a problem so we are handling it immediately.  Thank you for bringing this to light, and we will let you know what we come up with soon, as far as a new design!  Everything in the logo besides the characters face is original, and the term "CoinPal" has been registered as a trademark by our company.

Thanks everyone for your help!

There are numerous people mailing your support but no response in days. If investors can't contact you by e-mail who they gonna contact after that? You trying to promote yourself so you need to work and gain trust.

Throw a demo of your new site or some proof you actually having mining gear to give free dividend.

Sorry, i hope i'm wrong but it does look a ponzi to me. So proof your not!

regmann

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:36:50 AM

feels like altswap ...
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

Is this thread dead?

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:18:32 PM

Is this thread dead?

No just waiting for coinpal to launch...
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:30:15 PM

Is this thread dead?

No just waiting for coinpal to launch...

And also for the next dividend on sunday!
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:11:01 PM

Do we have any proof of the mining hardware or the exchange or the devs (except an animated flash) ?

I don't understand why people send so much money for something that doesn't exist.

None of the CoinPal team know the game Fallout, WTF ?? This game has 17 years and there was 7 games since 1997 (without including addons).

None of them even checked if the main Fallout character/icon has a copyright, WTF ??
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:13:57 PM

Do we have any proof of the mining hardware or the exchange or the devs (except an animated flash) ?

I don't understand why people send so much money for something that doesn't exist.

None of the CoinPal team know the game Fallout, WTF ?? This game has 17 years and there was 7 games since 1997 (without including addons).

None of them even checked if the main Fallout character/icon has a copyright, WTF ??

In their defense, not everyone plays video games and if they do, maybe not fallout genre games. I love games, but have never played a fallout game nor plan to. I didn't know the main fallout character.

But yes, I agree that we need more information from Coinpal about the hardware they have and and updates concerning the exchange.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
CoinPal (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

In their defense, not everyone plays video games and if they do, maybe not fallout genre games. I love games, but have never played a fallout game nor plan to. I didn't know the main fallout character.

But yes, I agree that we need more information from Coinpal about the hardware they have and and updates concerning the exchange.

Hi,

We are sorry for the absence - Anyway, on this account you will generally be talking to Ryan, I am a new partner/shareholder in Coinpal and I am now in charge of marketing and branding and it will usually be me that you are talking to on this account from now on. I will ensure you are updated frequently and kept in the loop with everything, seeing as at the moment I do own a huge share in the business so I want to see it succeed.

About the logo, that is currently being changed. We are having one made from scratch so that isn't an issue anymore. The developers and other partners are very busy and that's whats causing their absence, however like I said I will be on here almost daily answering questions.

Being that my background is marketing/branding and not development, I may not know all the answers but I will ensure that I get them for you in a timely manner.

Any queries ask in this thread, or you can simply email me at: ryan@coinpal.net

This exchange is no joke, I can guarantee you will all be very happy with what we have to bring. Investing early in the first round of the IPO would be intelligent from my point of view (I am also a trader of alt-coins, although I seen coinpal as a wise investment for my portfolio after speaking to the partners. Enough so I bought 60'000 shares without hesitation.)

The development team are working extremely hard on the exchange at the moment, but I will make sure everyone is kept up to date on anything they want to know.

In case anyone hadn't seen it - we are running a promotion at the moment. Coinpal wants to thanks it's investors current and future with a free piece of mining hardware:

Special Edition - CoinPal Nanofury USB Miner (w/ Bitfury 55nm ASIC Chip) capable of mining Bitcoin or any other SHA256 algorithm crypto-currency @ 2.0 GHs - 2.3 GHs per USB unit.

To be eligible, one must either have purchased 1000 shares, or must purchase 1000 shares. These things sell on Ebay and Amazon for $60 roughly, so it is a great little promo. All information on the promo can be found below:

https://cryptostocks.com/announcements/1520

Expect to see a new, top range logo for the exchange and our brand in the next few days. As well as answers to your questions if you ask me them.

Have you seen the promo video: coinpal.net

Today is April 1st, we launch April 18th - I hope some of you are ready to operate on a new state of the art exchange.

Like I said, I will be on here almost every day for a good portion of the day so you can count on a more responsive team at Coinpal.
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:18:30 AM

Hi,

We are sorry for the absence - Anyway, on this account you will generally be talking to Ryan, I am a new partner/shareholder in Coinpal and I am now in charge of marketing and branding and it will usually be me that you are talking to on this account from now on. I will ensure you are updated frequently and kept in the loop with everything, seeing as at the moment I do own a huge share in the business so I want to see it succeed.

About the logo, that is currently being changed. We are having one made from scratch so that isn't an issue anymore. The developers and other partners are very busy and that's whats causing their absence, however like I said I will be on here almost daily answering questions.

Being that my background is marketing/branding and not development, I may not know all the answers but I will ensure that I get them for you in a timely manner.

This exchange is no joke, I can guarantee you will all be very happy with what we have to bring. Investing early in the first round of the IPO would be intelligent from my point of view (I am also a trader of alt-coins, although I seen coinpal as a wise investment for my portfolio after speaking to the partners. Enough so I bought 60'000 shares without hesitation.)

The development team are working extremely hard on the exchange at the moment, but I will make sure everyone is kept up to date on anything they want to know.

In case anyone hadn't seen it - we are running a promotion at the moment. Coinpal wants to thanks it's investors current and future with a free piece of mining hardware:

Special Edition - CoinPal Nanofury USB Miner (w/ Bitfury 55nm ASIC Chip) capable of mining Bitcoin or any other SHA256 algorithm crypto-currency @ 2.0 GHs - 2.3 GHs per USB unit.

To be eligible, one must either have purchased 1000 shares, or must purchase 1000 shares. These things sell on Ebay and Amazon for $60 roughly, so it is a great little promo. All information on the promo can be found below:

Expect to see a new, top range logo for the exchange and our brand in the next few days. As well as answers to your questions if you ask me them.

Today is April 1st, we launch April 18th - I hope some of you are ready to operate on a new state of the art exchange.

Like I said, I will be on here almost every day for a good portion of the day so you can count on a more responsive team at Coinpal.

Without some evidence of an exchange and/ or multipool it is hard to trust a nobody. Who are you Ryan? Do you have an online identity?

Only new accounts have been commenting on this thread so they seem like sock puppets trying to create a 'buzz' around this scam.

Right now, you just have a fancy sales pitch and video (although I love the idea behind the exchange).

But please, prove me wrong.
CoinPal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:36:04 PM

Hi,

Without some evidence of an exchange and/ or multipool it is hard to trust a nobody. Who are you Ryan? Do you have an online identity?

Only new accounts have been commenting on this thread so they seem like sock puppets trying to create a 'buzz' around this scam.

Right now, you just have a fancy sales pitch and video (although I love the idea behind the exchange).

My name is Ryan Milligan and I am an 18 year old partner in this venture, I own roughly 70'000 shares so far, plus whatever profits me and the team decide on when we refile the legal contracts soon. I can prove that if need be. I believe I am the primary shareholder of coinpal.net in fact. PM me if you want to know my location or anything else about me, I will happily share the info with you in private.

I am head of marketing and branding, at 16 I left education and started my own business. I am a copywriter, meaning I write sales pitches. I have the ability to connect with anyone and trigger any emotional response through words *even on a screen*. I have been trading bitcoins for a while, until I got to having about 400, then I stuck 150 in cold storage and sold some, and began investing IN Crypto ventures.

I might have also bought some expensive watches on overstock.com....  Tongue

Anyway, I was having a logo redesigned and then I was going to totally relaunch our pitch on this forum because yes.. The original pitch is shit. I'm a man of honesty, and you laughed at the coinpal team. They were using a registered trademark, that is insane. However, the people behind this as developers/coders are geniuses.

We have BIG things planned to get masses of people trading with us. Not just traders, but I am in the process of having a coinpal knowledge centre created, it will teach people (regular joes) about crypto and guide them through training. Like I said, I was a copywriter (a ghost one mainly) and I was charging $10'000-$30'000 for text based sales scripts. I can convert, I will have landing pages to gather peoples emails, but not normal email marketing. They wont need to put an email in to receive the video course/ebook, they get that for free, then afterwards they are going to want to to have you email them more info.  We are going to teach people crypto isn't just an investment, it's not just used on the dark side of the internet.

One psychological barrier stopping people getting involved is the word COIN, we are brought up with fiat so when we here coin we think of one piece of currency with one value, a HUGE percentage of people don't know that you can buy 0.01btc, 0.25btc, 1.5454btc and so on. I plan on teaching the masses, teaching them that the $ reserve one day could collapse and what are people going to do then all buy gold and silver??

"Let me carry my brick of gold around with me and chip chunks of to pay for that deep dish pepperoni over there." It's ridiculous to think of bullion as a currency, however BTC isn't physical (it can be of course but not generally) a simple scan of a Q Code and thats the payment made for the pizza.

We will be teaching people how to safely store coins offline. One of the most very important things if you are to get involved in trading.

Like I said, we aren't just aiming to be an exchange, we want to help raise alt-coin awareness. Now on my landing page scripts I'll be throwing in quotes from certain people, like one of the developers of the internet who said in '95 everyone said the internet was a piece of shit and would fail - by '96, everyone wanted on it. It was the coolest thing on earth, and look at it today, look at the advances on the planet because of it? Amazing. Not only did he say that, but he said he thinks bit coin will be a bigger technology revolution than the internet and vowed to fund hundreds of millions in projects.

Then I'll bring some fear, the whole russian/china/U.S hostility thing, something bad could happen at any moment and all the smart people will store their money in alt-coins (bitcoin primarily) as it is still something stores and businesses can use to process payments, where as that can't happen as easily with Bullion. Create urgency at this point as well, make them feel its now or never for them and then they will go ahead and become a conversion for myself.

I am in the process of having a decent sized crypto blog publish a week long posts about the exchange (starting launch day, just following day to day progress) also 2 press releases and newsletters/emails going out to 100'000 active alt coin traders.

Now... That's convincing the common man to look in to trading. How do I convince you guys? Well, prizes.

What type of prizes would you like to see?

In launch week, I figured after the first seven days we would reward prizes to the top 3 traders (in terms of profit) and there is several prizes going to be given out to people who help make us more noticeable in the crypto world, maybe you will change your forum signature or you will write blog posts. Any time something like that is done, I want to be notified and then I can choose 3-5 people per month to give prizes too.

Also, does anyone know any good referral/affiliate programs as i wanted to make it avaliable for you all to get others to sign up and at the end of each month the top 5 users who refereed the most people (the person who you referred must make at least 3 trades) will be given prizes. Of course there is an order, with the most referrals getting the best prize as you could have guessed.

If you know any affiliate programs like that let me know, as at the moment developers are too busy to implement it themselves but I want to get it up and running for before the launch.

Let me tell you now, I will be re-launching this thread on Saturday or Sunday with our whole new brand. We still offer the same things + we will be offering the guidance for new traders and we will be raising awareness for alt coins but we have totally changed the brand look. It looks great if I say so.

That's it for now, but watch this space - I think there is 90'000 roughly shares left in the first round of the IPO, 24 hours after I re-pitch everything to you and you see some actual proof (seeing as I am the majority share holder I will demand you be shown now, as that is only fair. If you own shares this is your company as well) we will be selling up the last of the first round of the IPO fast. I am an 18 year old who has made ridiculous profits in all his business ventures, if I didn't truly believe in Coinpal, why would I invest enough to make myself the highest share holder?

Coinpal has what it takes to be the next best thing, and as long as I am part of the team I'll do everything I can to make it work.

All the guys were missing was someone who knows how to market, and now they have me.

I agree with you though, WE need to show the shareholders more proof, and next time I speak to Ryan (yes there is 2 of us - this as in coinpal.net was his idea I believe) which will be tomorrow, I will bring up anything you ask on the thread.

Saturday... I think that's when I will relaunch the IPO asking thread. So, keep your eyes peeled. As well as releasing our brand new brand/image along with a lottle more detail about marketing/advertising I will be using to get not only experienced traders involved but to get in and teach the unexperienced.

My emails are: ryan@coinpal.net
and marketing@coinpal.net

In case anyone wants to ask me anything via email.

Coinpal is no joke anymore. It's time to make a smart investment.
CoinPal (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:45:31 PM

I'm suprise OP doesn't defend or blinked about the situation of vault boy :/
What about your support, how long does it take to get a reply?

Hello, we haven't responded to these claims yet because we wanted to get our facts together first, instead of just forming a response automatically.  So far it is looking like they do have rights to this character.  I will be meeting with our graphic designer in order to explore other options this evening.  Having found this character on a non-trademarked images site, we thought it was free to use.  You are correct though, we don't want this to become a problem so we are handling it immediately.  Thank you for bringing this to light, and we will let you know what we come up with soon, as far as a new design!  Everything in the logo besides the characters face is original, and the term "CoinPal" has been registered as a trademark by our company.

Thanks everyone for your help!

There are numerous people mailing your support but no response in days. If investors can't contact you by e-mail who they gonna contact after that? You trying to promote yourself so you need to work and gain trust.

Throw a demo of your new site or some proof you actually having mining gear to give free dividend.

Sorry, i hope i'm wrong but it does look a ponzi to me. So proof your not!

I am in the process of going to discuss having a full time customer service employee/advisor. I already own another crypto business - well I broker, and I have an employee who would fit the job perfectly. This should be sorted in a couple of days.
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:16:30 AM

Hi,

My name is Ryan Milligan and I am an 18 year old partner in this venture, I own roughly 70'000 shares so far, plus whatever profits me and the team decide on when we refile the legal contracts soon. I can prove that if need be. I believe I am the primary shareholder of coinpal.net in fact. PM me if you want to know my location or anything else about me, I will happily share the info with you in private.

I am head of marketing and branding, at 16 I left education and started my own business. I am a copywriter, meaning I write sales pitches. I have the ability to connect with anyone and trigger any emotional response through words *even on a screen*. I have been trading bitcoins for a while, until I got to having about 400, then I stuck 150 in cold storage and sold some, and began investing IN Crypto ventures.

Anyway, I was having a logo redesigned and then I was going to totally relaunch our pitch on this forum because yes.. The original pitch is shit. I'm a man of honesty, and you laughed at the coinpal team. They were using a registered trademark, that is insane. However, the people behind this as developers/coders are geniuses.

We have BIG things planned to get masses of people trading with us. Not just traders, but I am in the process of having a coinpal knowledge centre created, it will teach people (regular joes) about crypto and guide them through training. Like I said, I was a copywriter (a ghost one mainly) and I was charging $10'000-$30'000 for text based sales scripts. I can convert, I will have landing pages to gather peoples emails, but not normal email marketing. They wont need to put an email in to receive the video course/ebook, they get that for free, then afterwards they are going to want to to have you email them more info.  We are going to teach people crypto isn't just an investment, it's not just used on the dark side of the internet.

One psychological barrier stopping people getting involved is the word COIN, we are brought up with fiat so when we here coin we think of one piece of currency with one value, a HUGE percentage of people don't know that you can buy 0.01btc, 0.25btc, 1.5454btc and so on. I plan on teaching the masses, teaching them that the $ reserve one day could collapse and what are people going to do then all buy gold and silver??

"Let me carry my brick of gold around with me and chip chunks of to pay for that deep dish pepperoni over there." It's ridiculous to think of bullion as a currency, however BTC isn't physical (it can be of course but not generally) a simple scan of a Q Code and thats the payment made for the pizza.

We will be teaching people how to safely store coins offline. One of the most very important things if you are to get involved in trading.

Like I said, we aren't just aiming to be an exchange, we want to help raise alt-coin awareness. Now on my landing page scripts I'll be throwing in quotes from certain people, like one of the developers of the internet who said in '95 everyone said the internet was a piece of shit and would fail - by '96, everyone wanted on it. It was the coolest thing on earth, and look at it today, look at the advances on the planet because of it? Amazing. Not only did he say that, but he said he thinks bit coin will be a bigger technology revolution than the internet and vowed to fund hundreds of millions in projects.

Then I'll bring some fear, the whole russian/china/U.S hostility thing, something bad could happen at any moment and all the smart people will store their money in alt-coins (bitcoin primarily) as it is still something stores and businesses can use to process payments, where as that can't happen as easily with Bullion. Create urgency at this point as well, make them feel its now or never for them and then they will go ahead and become a conversion for myself.

I am in the process of having a decent sized crypto blog publish a week long posts about the exchange (starting launch day, just following day to day progress) also 2 press releases and newsletters/emails going out to 100'000 active alt coin traders.

Now... That's convincing the common man to look in to trading. How do I convince you guys? Well, prizes.

In launch week, I figured after the first seven days we would reward prizes to the top 3 traders (in terms of profit) and there is several prizes going to be given out to people who help make us more noticeable in the crypto world, maybe you will change your forum signature or you will write blog posts. Any time something like that is done, I want to be notified and then I can choose 3-5 people per month to give prizes too.

Also, does anyone know any good referral/affiliate programs as i wanted to make it avaliable for you all to get others to sign up and at the end of each month the top 5 users who refereed the most people (the person who you referred must make at least 3 trades) will be given prizes. Of course there is an order, with the most referrals getting the best prize as you could have guessed.

If you know any affiliate programs like that let me know, as at the moment developers are too busy to implement it themselves but I want to get it up and running for before the launch.

Let me tell you now, I will be re-launching this thread on Saturday or Sunday with our whole new brand. We still offer the same things + we will be offering the guidance for new traders and we will be raising awareness for alt coins but we have totally changed the brand look. It looks great if I say so.

That's it for now, but watch this space - I think there is 90'000 roughly shares left in the first round of the IPO, 24 hours after I re-pitch everything to you and you see some actual proof (seeing as I am the majority share holder I will demand you be shown now, as that is only fair. If you own shares this is your company as well) we will be selling up the last of the first round of the IPO fast. I am an 18 year old who has made ridiculous profits in all his business ventures, if I didn't truly believe in Coinpal, why would I invest enough to make myself the highest share holder?

Coinpal has what it takes to be the next best thing, and as long as I am part of the team I'll do everything I can to make it work.

All the guys were missing was someone who knows how to market, and now they have me.

I agree with you though, WE need to show the shareholders more proof, and next time I speak to Ryan (yes there is 2 of us - this as in coinpal.net was his idea I believe) which will be tomorrow, I will bring up anything you ask on the thread.

Saturday... I think that's when I will relaunch the IPO asking thread. So, keep your eyes peeled. As well as releasing our brand new brand/image along with a lottle more detail about marketing/advertising I will be using to get not only experienced traders involved but to get in and teach the unexperienced.

Blah blah blah blah - just show some proof that you guys are legit.  Saying you own 70k shares or 100k shares or a million billion shares doesn't mean anything.

The only emotional response you are triggering from this ramble is sympathy that you wasted a lot of time spewing nonsense.

No one in their right mind would invest in this now (although that doesn't mean much in this world).
tricomp

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:44:33 AM

Its over a week that proof of owning mining hardware  has been requested. Pictures , pool etc. Is there any?
CoinPal (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

Hi,

Blah blah blah blah - just show some proof that you guys are legit.  Saying you own 70k shares or 100k shares or a million billion shares doesn't mean anything.

The only emotional response you are triggering from this ramble is sympathy that you wasted a lot of time spewing nonsense.

No one in their right mind would invest in this now (although that doesn't mean much in this world).

Like I state, I am a new partner. I was simply asked to become partner because when I bought shares, I contacted them and basically told them their IPO pitch was shit. They were using a trademarked logo, which is illegal and just plain stupid with all the free stuff out there along with all the great designers who work cheap and efficiently.

I've gotten about 500 logo designs submitted to me to look through, and have chosen a certain branding initiative - and that will be, be a human being. I'm not a robot, say what you will but are you that confident we will fail you will place a bet with me? Crypto of course.

50-100BTC in escrow the day before launch? Put your money where your mouth is, or don't come in to a thread and talk shit about a business I am part of developing and expanding. Are you on? I will create my own personal account on BTCTalk later and we will communicate off that, rather than the CoinPal official one.

I can bet more if you want? But the chances are you wont take the deal.

I will be speaking to Ryan (the brains behind the idea - there is 2 Ryans on the coinpal team) on skype tonight (UK TIME), he is 8 hours behind me I believe so he will probably just be waking up. I am demanding as lead share holder he either shows it himself or gives it to me to show you all. What specifically do you guys want to see?

If no proof is shown, then I will begin to maybe think the same way as you guys, and will demand answers. I've seen evidence that this is actually being developed, but yet to see full evidence which I am demanding I have full access to tonight after our meeting.

I'm not here to scam; cheat; lie or make a mockery of people. Coinpal has the potential in my eyes to be a huge success if done right, thats the thing though - It needs to be done right first time round, or some other guy is going to get it right first time round

Currently, Coinpal need my services as a marketer with their launch coming soon and with their fail of a IPO invitation, I am a partner in running/development as I'll be constantly working on the brand and marketing, and I am a major share holder. The last thing on that list is my biggest interest right now. I invested and own more of the company than anyone else, ultimately I have the final say, and my final say is the same as all of your guys. We want evidence. I personally want every single last detail of the company, financials, where the money is going and for what, so on and so forth.

I will personally be relaunching an official IPO invitation tomorrow on here. With a proper sales pitch and hopefully with the most important thing to you guys, the evidence you lot desire (what do you want evidence of most importantly?) so you can really see the full potential of what Coinpal could do. There is a strong chance by May we shall be able to include the USD$ in the market. I have been told the meeting with FinCen went particularly well.

Whats happened here is a sad case of a business model that is destined for success being sucker punched by failures in other sectors in the business, however like I will prove tomorrow (with the evidence - if I am not provided it myself then I will happily take nothing to do with coin pal and use my skills for the exact opposite of making the succeed)  and like Rocky proves in number 3 after being knocked down by Clubber Lang, you can come back from it and prove you had what it takes all along.

Hopefully I will have the official relaunch invitation to the first round of our IPO up by 3pm UK TIME tomorrow.

I have received hundreds of logo submissions, so I'm picking 3 at random that I personally like and uploading them for all of your opinions; good or bad.

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34310549~a342fb84c24a559869020b0e84372f9f62d3df27-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34312765~62752a5ffe8276d89c4bc2727a8b347dfd01f687-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34315441~1c6a7a8be428c4a92ba1206e9ea3f0cc6347b4ee-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34312645~1c0b256f802414deaf43f237fc49560845ffae86-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34313795~ec05898f16460658c0fafb5898acfd90d16fc4f8-original/

http://d8u1nmttd4enu.cloudfront.net/designs/34313876~9d3cded298630ddf745b69ed7cbe122b81ecc1d7-original/

Just 5 I picked of over 100 that I felt were excellent work. Still accepting designs for 3 hours, so in total we will probably have 1000 designs to choose from. I will cut that down to 30 very quickly though, I know what sort of logo we need and several users are very close to hitting the sweet spot.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:36:50 PM

Just hold on....so u saying u bought shares? Where? On cryptostocks? Then u e-mailed them they have a lousy ipo launch with a bad logo and urself could promote it way better because of ur background work?

They responsed to u......uhhh....Hey would u like to be part in our team, i see u have bought lot of shares. If u willing to buy more shares we are giving u more power in our project as a shareholder. So u can choose our new logo!!! We have hundreds of them to choose and u are the chosen one!
And if u want u can promote our project too sinds we are just noobs in marketing.

Now ur first intro post, u typed as u were really part of it and one of them. So confident about it they were the real deal

Now ur last post showed some weakness because u not 100% sure lol

Well u just want to believe u made a good investment without any proof they are legit or not. Only way u do is HOPE for the best

I'm not sure if coinpal is real or not but if they are not legit it would be funny. They probaly say this....

HEY GUYS! We got a new member in our team, he is willing to do marketing for us. And on top of that he already paid for his future working hoursGrin
CoinPal (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:08:00 PM

Just hold on....so u saying u bought shares? Where? On cryptostocks? Then u e-mailed them they have a lousy ipo launch with a bad logo and urself could promote it way better because of ur background work?

They responsed to u......uhhh....Hey would u like to be part in our team, i see u have bought lot of shares. If u willing to buy more shares we are giving u more power in our project as a shareholder. So u can choose our new logo!!! We have hundreds of them to choose and u are the chosen one!
And if u want u can promote our project too sinds we are just noobs in marketing.

Now ur first intro post, u typed as u were really part of it and one of them. So confident about it they were the real deal

Well u just want to believe u made a good investment without any proof they are legit or not. Only way u do is HOPE for the best

I'm not sure if coinpal is real or not but if they are not legit it would be funny. They probaly say this....

HEY GUYS! We got a new member in our team, he is willing to do marketing for us. And on top of that he already paid for his future working hoursGrin

I am fully confident in the project. I know how to invest my friend, I wouldn't be here if not.

Coinpal are legit. I've already received about 20% what I invested back in dividends if you were to convert it to $ value. That's since the IPO beginning.

No, they responded with how and wanted to know/see work I had done. After a discussion they all had, they wanted to make me partner. What I am doing right now, I don't have to. I could sit back and do nothing and I would still be the partner, but I am actively trying to get smart investors on board to further our potential. I have done no work for them bar find a logo and design a marketable brand. Something that someone would get paid £1000 maybe? I can make $10'000 writing ten thousand words as a copy writer but I no longer find it ethical to promote such products as I was.

The lists of press releases and what not are not confirmed for coinpal, if Coinpal go rogue, no biggie - I use those releases for my own company.

In fact I dont think they liked that I bought the majority of shares after the partner talk. Do you think I would ever invest in anything without my business attorney? Maybe they do try go rogue but cryptostocks have verification of the owner, and I'm sure a lawsuit would be in order.

April 18th will tell the tale. I for one see a very successful launch, and if not then I lost a small amount of coins. Risk is worth potential gains to me at this point.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

HEY GUYS! We got a new member in our team, he is willing to do marketing for us. And on top of that he already paid for his future working hours!  Grin

I am fully confident in the project. I know how to invest my friend, I wouldn't be here if not.

Coinpal are legit. I've already received about 20% what I invested back in dividends if you were to convert it to $ value. That's since the IPO beginning.

No, they responded with how and wanted to know/see work I had done. After a discussion they all had, they wanted to make me partner. What I am doing right now, I don't have to. I could sit back and do nothing and I would still be the partner, but I am actively trying to get smart investors on board to further our potential. I have done no work for them bar find a logo and design a marketable brand. Something that someone would get paid £1000 maybe? I can make $10'000 writing ten thousand words as a copy writer but I no longer find it ethical to promote such products as I was.

The lists of press releases and what not are not confirmed for coinpal, if Coinpal go rogue, no biggie - I use those releases for my own company.

In fact I dont think they liked that I bought the majority of shares after the partner talk. Do you think I would ever invest in anything without my business attorney? Maybe they do try go rogue but cryptostocks have verification of the owner, and I'm sure a lawsuit would be in order.

April 18th will tell the tale. I for one see a very successful launch, and if not then I lost a small amount of coins. Risk is worth potential gains to me at this point.

Fair enough!! We will just wait till 18th april of the launch

Tbh i have shares myself lol, but i;m just skeptical. Sinds it's a bitcoin world everything is a possible gamble Cheesy
SonofPegasus

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 11:46:05 PM

Whoa there tough guy.  No need to throw your cock around and pretend like you are cool because you want to make a bet.  I could quite frankly care less about making any sort of bet with you.

Nor did I say I hope you fail.  All I said is no one gives a crap about your long, grammatically incorrect posts trying to hype up a "company" that is currently a decently made flash promo.  Just show some proof if you want people to invest...before that is a waste of energy.

You are showing your age as an 18 year old with a brain that is 6 years away from being fully developed.  If you want to be a marketing guy you have a lot to learn.

Moving forward:  deep breaths.  Relax.  Take it slow and market the company one step at a time.  No one is rooting against you here.

Good luck, kiddo

P.S - revealing they made you a partner after you bought shares was a bad move.  Just some advice going forward
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:34:49 AM

Whoa there tough guy.  No need to throw your cock around and pretend like you are cool because you want to make a bet.  I could quite frankly care less about making any sort of bet with you.

Nor did I say I hope you fail.  All I said is no one gives a crap about your long, grammatically incorrect posts trying to hype up a "company" that is currently a decently made flash promo.  Just show some proof if you want people to invest...before that is a waste of energy.

You are showing your age as an 18 year old with a brain that is 6 years away from being fully developed.  If you want to be a marketing guy you have a lot to learn.

Moving forward:  deep breaths.  Relax.  Take it slow and market the company one step at a time.  No one is rooting against you here.

Good luck, kiddo

P.S - revealing they made you a partner after you bought shares was a bad move.  Just some advice going forward

Give him a break, he's from the warrior forum  Cheesy

What concerns me the most is that NONE of them have established bitcointalk profiles.... Also cryptostocks require little to no verification for listings.
CoinPal (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:19:52 PM

Whoa there tough guy.  No need to throw your cock around and pretend like you are cool because you want to make a bet.  I could quite frankly care less about making any sort of bet with you.

Nor did I say I hope you fail.  All I said is no one gives a crap about your long, grammatically incorrect posts trying to hype up a "company" that is currently a decently made flash promo.  Just show some proof if you want people to invest...before that is a waste of energy.

You are showing your age as an 18 year old with a brain that is 6 years away from being fully developed.  If you want to be a marketing guy you have a lot to learn.

Moving forward:  deep breaths.  Relax.  Take it slow and market the company one step at a time.  No one is rooting against you here.

Good luck, kiddo

P.S - revealing they made you a partner after you bought shares was a bad move.  Just some advice going forward

Give him a break, he's from the warrior forum  Cheesy

What concerns me the most is that NONE of them have established bitcointalk profiles.... Also cryptostocks require little to no verification for listings.

Unrelated to the quote but for the poster above it - 'if you want to be a marketing guy...' Well, I am a 'marketing guy'. I run an online marketing business, as well as having done real life stuff on numerous occasions. It's a very profitable business, I do well.

However, if you meant in terms of marketing Bitcoin/Alt-coins, then you are probably right in a sense. You're looking at it from your point of view though - that being a bitcoin/alt-coin enthusiast view (or maybe you hate them) either way you have a decent knowledge about everything, you read articles, you study it, you learn as much as you can, am I correct? I believe I am, and I have no intention of marketing in a typical way to you (the demo-graphic of people already trading and with knowledge of Crypto)

I'll be choosing to market to you via reward schemes, and then of course the sites features and what it allows you to do as an exchange will decide if you convert to a user or if you choose to leave. Are you telling me if you seen the offer of say 10BTC to the person who can provide the most amount of trades via referrals (people they referred, these people would need to make at least 3 trades each to be valid and in total there must have been at least 2btc in trades from them in the 5 day period) and then another prize of the most successful trader in that  5 days of 10BTC as well. You are telling me you wouldn't have a go? People with popular blogs will get involved because it looks like easy money, and it is. Even if you 'cheated' and paid your referrals the 3btc, you are still 7BTC up.

Then ultimately its the exchange as a site, with it's features and customer support/security that decides if you stay and trade with coin-pal.

It's easy to get enthusiasts to use it if you use incentives. They'll come, take the incentives after using the site to do what ever is in the terms and then leave if they dont like it, stay if they do. As long as you have nothing to lose, you would give it a go wouldn't you?

What I want to do though is raise awareness to those who aren't educated in crypto and alt trading and teach/guide them in the whole 'hand by hand' approach to trading. Teach them, help them make some money and ultimately help raise awareness of Coinpal as a helpful exchange and to raise crypto awareness and help it expand and adopt seeing as I have a large stash in cold storage.

REPLY TO QUOTE

Yes some of the guys working for Coinpal have fairly established accounts on here. I believe one was going to post, I told him not too until we provide the evidence of a legitimate venture as it could go either way. He only had about 200 posts, but seemed to be knowledgable and helpful from reading a few of his posts. So, I told him to leave it for now as he could damage his own credibility in a sense.

I don't have a personal account because I spend my day either trading, working on marketing (not coinpal, my already established business) and the rest analysing data/charts, reading articles. I browse the forum all the time, I just have no time to begin posting, until now but I will create a personal account and start getting involved in the community.

Last night I received a reply about my enquiry of evidence. I seen/heard enough to put any bad thoughts to bed about this venture, and as evidence we are going to show you all a working demo in several days, but we all need to discuss as partners how much we want to reveal in the working demo. That I believe we will have discussed and organised by Monday evening. Then it should take the developer 1-2 days max (I will encourage it gets done as a top priority i.e get it done as fast as humanly possible) to throw the demo together and then we will release it to you along with the new brand/logo through my re-launched I.P.O invitation. I reckon we can have this done by this time next week, which will then leave a week for me to build some hype for the launch and still plenty of time for you to decide if you want to invest or not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: