Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:13:21 AM

DO NOT INVEST - GODADDY GAVE MY ATTORNEY ALL THEIR INFO. THIS IS MPST LIKELY A SCAM.

They tricked me well - I apologise for promoting this everyone.

I lost 70BTC today, but karma is a bitch and they weren't as anonymous as they thought.

I'll give them one last chance to pay me back, they have 24 hours. If not, hello court case!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.msg6179411#msg6179411

U know ppl can sue u aswell because u help them promote it

If u bringin them to court u make sure u public their names or let shareholders transfer u the shares
and u fight also for the shareholders. Thats atleast u could do for them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ryan-Coinpal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 02:28:17 AM

DO NOT INVEST - GODADDY GAVE MY ATTORNEY ALL THEIR INFO. THIS IS MPST LIKELY A SCAM.

I lost 70BTC today, but karma is a bitch and they weren't as anonymous as they thought.

I'll give them one last chance to pay me back, they have 24 hours. If not, hello court case!

U know ppl can sue u aswell because u help them promote it

If u bringin them to court u make sure u public their names or let shareholders transfer u the shares
and u fight also for the shareholders. Thats atleast u could do for them

My shares were also stolen. I have never signed a legal document to be partner either, thank god.

I can't make the names public until a law suit is official
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:49:36 AM

My shares were also stolen. I have never signed a legal document to be partner either, thank god.

I can't make the names public until a law suit is official

How many shares did you lose Ryan?
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 06:29:53 AM

70 BTC

From coinpal team

I'm joking. Sorry for your loss but it was pretty obvious that these people were scammers. Their idea was great, maybe you could consider building this into a legitimate service. A lot of people have lost money to this scam...
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:05:14 AM

I guess i was right all from the begining when they didnt reply on e-mails and saw my quick invest as lost. What i only could do
is attacking here so ppl could think twice if they gonna buy their shares.

Also the promotion of free usb mining that they willing to give out freely was weird when they want name, adres and weirdest thing is PHONENUMBER to send their gift away. I guess they could hack a phone nr and receive text message for something like google authenticator or retrieve e-mail passwords

Anyway well planned guys! And for ryan above, please leave their skype nick here if not i might think u are one of them that reverse this possible scam into a genius scam that u might part with. Im not gonna accuse u but sinds u promote it aswel and have contact with them its all possible.

For the scammers around there, u might think u are smart but there are smarters ppl around there and u think u get away with it, some do some wont. Some will not even try a court but will take another step furter. Ive seen the internet so long, there are really internet gangsters out there that u never wish to have to deal with. There was an episode in a poker forum not long ago that a investor got scammed he would hire a goon for it, very disturbing too read. Just watch ur back scammers, u might think twice aswell before u scam the wrong ppl. Just an advice karma is a btc Smiley

ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 02:47:30 PM

I thought this investment looked very fishy considering how their website looked. I would never invest in an exchange/pool without the site being up and running at first. Glad I went with my gut feeling. I hope everyone is able to get their investments back.
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:30:44 PM

The WHOIS records for coinpal.net on the day of IPO launch indicates the registrant/owner, address, cell phone and email of the owner of coinpal.net domain name. A google of the email address , gives a complete profile of the owner-pictures, work address, tel, position etc as

Ryan Tyson Gay
Director of Business Development
Frank Gay Services
6206 Forest City Rd.
Orlando, FL 32810-4803
United States
Phone: 407-644-2589 (Home), 407-293-2642(Office)
Fax:     407-522-4583
Cell: 407-718-4059
email: ryan@frankgayplumbing.com
               ryantysongay@gmail.com

Linkedin  profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryantysongay

Google +
https://plus.google.com/+RyanTysonGay/posts

The registrant's name has now been anonymised.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:33:03 PM

The WHOIS records for coinpal.net on the day of IPO launch indicates the registrant/owner, address, cell phone and email of the owner of coinpal.net domain name. A google of the email address , gives a complete profile of the owner-pictures, work address, tel, position etc as

Ryan Tyson Gay
Director of Business Development
Frank Gay Services
6206 Forest City Rd.
Orlando, FL 32810-4803
United States
Phone: 407-644-2589 (Home), 407-293-2642(Office)
Fax:     407-522-4583
Cell: 407-718-4059
email: ryan@frankgayplumbing.com
               ryantysongay@gmail.com

Linkedin  profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ryantysongay

Google +
https://plus.google.com/+RyanTysonGay/posts

The registrant's name has now been anonymised.

Thanky you! I checked also couple weeks ago and it does say Ryan Gay was the owner.

Anyway the ryan gay here match well with the Ryan-Coinpal above if u read the linkedin profile.
Ryan-above mention earlier there was indeed two ryan's. What i think its just one ryan after all.
After Ryan above had acces to the coinpal account on this forum after some days, just coincident right? Then why he decide after all make another account under
ryan-coinpal hahaha

Anyway ryan1 or ryan2, it doesnt matter. He though if he blows up this project as a scam and trow a fake lawsuit into it he could get away with it lol.

Anyway Coinpal, u still havnt scam ppl YET, i think u should hired real ppl to develop this FOR REAL and the deadline is 18th and go from a scam to a real company lol. This will the only way to save urself. I expect a divident tomorow aswell sinds ppl are still buying shares of u.

Cant wait till 18th Smiley

Edit: Oh right, there was also person that made a comment on his google page on 9th april about coinpal. Sind this ryan blows up on a later date. It all match together!

9:43 PM
Hi Ryan, what happens with coinpal ? I expect that isn't a scam
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:17:06 PM

http://frankgayplumbing.com/contactus.html

I say we bombard the company with emails and phone calls until the little twirp answers. I tried getting confirmation if Ryan Tyson worked there, but the chat help seemed hesitant. Of course this is nothing new since we know that Ryan Tyson works there.

chat representative
Frank Gay Services Live Chat
Chatting with Ben
Ben: Hello, thanks for contacting Frank Gay Services. My name is Ben, may I have your name?
Visitor: Hi, I'd just like to know if someone by the name of Ryan Tyson works for you.
Ben: May I have your name please?
Visitor: Mike
Ben: Hi Mike
Ben: Before we proceed, may I please have your phone number or email address in case we get disconnected?
Visitor: mi@hotmial.com
Ben: Thank you
Ben: Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for?
Visitor: I'd just like to know if someone by the name of Ryan Tyson is employed by your company.
Ben: I apologize, I don't have access to that information, but will be happy to forward your request to someone from our office who can help you.
Visitor: May I have the contact information of the person who may help me? I'd prefer to speak call or email myself.
Ben: Phone: 407-293-2642 . . . Fax: 407-522-4583
Ben: To email our office, please refer to our email directory to make sure your email reaches the right person: http://frankgayplumbing.com/contactus.html
Visitor: Who may I address my request to?
Ben: Someone from our office can help with this. Would you like me to have them contact you?
Visitor: That won't be necessary. I prefer to contact myself. Thank you for your time.

Powered by TotalLiveChat

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 09:34:41 PM

Stolen logo, and we should trust you, that you are capable of running a million USD business?

It was so obvious... All deails pointed there.

Still sucks for the "investors"

badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 09:46:52 PM

I think we should wait till tomorrow the dividend get paid, if they still keep paying then wait for the 18th of site launch. If the site isnt gonna launch then we have legal right to take action. We got all the info. The Google page of this ryan match all. In his circle related to Godaddy and bitcoins mining and his marketing skills.

I know he knows he is in deep trouble so i expect a dividend tomorrow and a site launch. Also when a person is scammed for 70 btc havnt logged in here sinds yesterday is also very odd. I guess he have better things to do then reclaim his 70 btc Smiley

Only way to save urself ryan is make this coinpal legit!  Grin

EDIT: he logged in but not have replied. It does make sense
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:13:45 PM

I think we should wait till tomorrow the dividend get paid, if they still keep paying then wait for the 18th of site launch. If the site isnt gonna launch then we have legal right to take action. We got all the info. The Google page of this ryan match all. In his circle related to Godaddy and bitcoins mining and his marketing skills.

I know he knows he is in deep trouble so i expect a dividend tomorrow and a site launch. Also when a person is scammed for 70 btc havnt logged in here sinds yesterday is also very odd. I guess he have better things to do then reclaim his 70 btc Smiley

Either that or return all share holders funds.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
tricomp

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:03:24 PM

Either that or return all share holders funds.

I feel confident that Ryan Gay will  make good on investors funds because he is so trackable
and him and his familty have a lot to loose.
He works in his father's company (Frank Gay Services) and has lived in his father's property in the Orlando, FL area.
His father, Frank  H. Gay owns several properties in the Orlando, FL area and he appears to be a prominent local contractor. It would be in his long-term financial interest to ensure his son's misdeeds, if any, are settled rather than ruin his local reputation that he must have built over decades.
From the Orange County, FL property appraisal site (https://www.ocpafl.org/), the father owns the following property which Ryan has lived at one time or may still be living in currently;

6202 Forest City Rd
2908 FOREST CITY RD
2820 FOREST CITY TER
909 GREENTREE DR

There was a family video featuring Ryan and his father, which Ryan uploaded on Youtube.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrAmlP7KwDA

I think that must be  Ryan on the left. It looks like his pics in Google+

Lets wait for Sunday divs and the April 18th launch.
tricomp

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:43:27 PM

Thanky you! I checked also couple weeks ago and it does say Ryan Gay was the owner.

Anyway the ryan gay here match well with the Ryan-Coinpal above if u read the linkedin profile.
Ryan-above mention earlier there was indeed two ryan's. What i think its just one ryan after all.
After Ryan above had acces to the coinpal account on this forum after some days, just coincident right? Then why he decide after all make another account under
ryan-coinpal hahaha

Anyway ryan1 or ryan2, it doesnt matter. He though if he blows up this project as a scam and trow a fake lawsuit into it he could get away with it lol.

Anyway Coinpal, u still havnt scam ppl YET, i think u should hired real ppl to develop this FOR REAL and the deadline is 18th and go from a scam to a real company lol. This will the only way to save urself. I expect a divident tomorow aswell sinds ppl are still buying shares of u.

Cant wait till 18th Smiley

Edit: Oh right, there was also person that made a comment on his google page on 9th april about coinpal. Sind this ryan blows up on a later date. It all match together!

9:43 PM
Hi Ryan, what happens with coinpal ? I expect that isn't a scam

Its worth noting that the first Coinpal (who made the initial IPO announcement) on this thread registered  and had the  last activity info as follows;

Date Registered:    March 04, 2014, 08:41:03 AM
Last Active:    April 08, 2014, 05:14:46 AM

The new Ryan-CoinPal registration and last activity are;

Date Registered:    April 08, 2014, 05:21:27 AM
Last Active:    April 12, 2014, 02:36:25 PM

It appears the new Ryan-Coinpal registered 7mins after the first  CoinPal left the scene and has never come back. All communication since then has been from the new  Ryan-CoinPal.

They indeed may be one and the same.
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:57:36 PM

Well then, it's seems to be quite obvious that the Ryan from Frank Gay Plumbing is the Ryan from Coin Pal. If we don't hear back from him and if all stake holders are not refunded their money, we should draw up a letter with all evidences and send it to the local news in the area. I happen to actually live in Orlando, FL so I have no problem listing myself as a contact if need be.

Lol, Murphy's law prevails once again.  Grin

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:07:27 AM

Another interesting anomaly that I noticed was Ryan-CoinPal's claims to have purchased large numbers of CoinPal shares.

The number he originally claimed was 60,000, then 70,000 shortly afterwards.  However, there are only two large purchases of shares showing on the Crypto-Stocks site; a purchase of 20,000 shares in late March and another purchase of 30,000 shares in early April.  Neither of these add up to even 60,000 shares.

Also, Ryan-CoinPal claims a loss of 70BTC from CoinPal stocks; at the current fixed IPO price of 0.00075 BTC per share, that would equal 93,333 shares, or in other terms, 70,000 shares would equal 52.5 BTC.

While these are just details, it's another inconsistency in Ryan-CoinPal's story to add to the growing pile.

Ryan-CoinPal, come on mate, do the right thing and save yourself a whole bunch of trouble & stress that frankly is not worth the ~100 BTC you are currently thinking about stealing.  We have now seen right through your scam and you're no longer fooling anyone.  Come clean now and repay the money and this might just be dropped, but leave it and now that your personal details are out there I have no problem imagining that, in addition to the police being brought in on this, you'll have a whole bunch of angry vigilantes knocking on every door you ever lived at and demanding their money back.  Your choice buddy.

Edit: Another thing I find odd is the speed with which he declares that it's a scam and demands his money back - I mean 48hrs is a bit of time without contact for sure, but as a business partner he seems to rush to conclusions, the same way as he rushed to invest 45+ BTC in the company come to think of it...
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:15:35 AM

Another interesting anomaly that I noticed was Ryan-CoinPal's claims to have purchased large numbers of CoinPal shares.

The number he originally claimed was 60,000, then 70,000 shortly afterwards.  However, there are only two large purchases of shares showing on the Crypto-Stocks site; a purchase of 20,000 shares in late March and another purchase of 30,000 shares in early April.  Neither of these add up to even 60,000 shares.

Also, Ryan-CoinPal claims a loss of 70BTC from CoinPal stocks; at the current fixed IPO price of 0.00075 BTC per share, that would equal 93,333 shares, or in other terms, 70,000 shares would equal 52.5 BTC.

While these are just details, it's another inconsistency in Ryan-CoinPal's story to add to the growing pile.

Ryan-CoinPal, come on mate, do the right thing and save yourself a whole bunch of trouble & stress that frankly is not worth the ~100 BTC you are currently thinking about stealing.  We have now seen right through your scam and you're no longer fooling anyone.  Come clean now and repay the money and this might just be dropped, but leave it and now that your personal details are out there I have no problem imagining that, in addition to the police being brought in on this, you'll have a whole bunch of angry vigilantes knocking on every door you ever lived at and demanding their money back.  Your choice buddy.

Edit: Another thing I find odd is the speed with which he declares that it's a scam and demands his money back - I mean 48hrs is a bit of time without contact for sure, but as a business partner he seems to rush to conclusions, the same way as he rushed to invest 45+ BTC in the company come to think of it...

Awesome work! The evidence keeps piling up.

And I've taken screen shots of every post on this thread should Ryan decide he wants to delete the posts incriminating him.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:19:42 AM

And I've taken screen shots of every post on this thread should Ryan decide he wants to delete the posts incriminating him.

Cheers! Smiley

Good idea on the screenshots too!  Did you also get shots of his other 'I've been robbed' thread?
amdfxman1701

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:23:29 AM

Cheers! Smiley

Good idea on the screenshots too!  Did you also get shots of his other 'I've been robbed' thread?

I do now! Thanks for the heads up.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:25:01 AM

Cheers! Smiley

Good idea on the screenshots too!  Did you also get shots of his other 'I've been robbed' thread?

I do now! Thanks for the heads up.

Heh, all good mate. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: