Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO] CoinPal - Crypto-Currency Exchange & Profit Switching Mining Pool {NEW}  (Read 79906 times)
badpeanut

Activity: 333
Merit: 251

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:31:07 AM

To be honest i wasnt waiting for 18th april of the launch. I just want to see if he gonna save himself by paying the divs tomorrow. After paying i will claim he will do a public apologize in announcment of cryptostock and let shareholders get refunded. Obvious we are not waiting a guy that tried to scam us then on the 2nd hand try run a company without knowlegde with our bitcoins.
If he doesnt pay the divs tmorrow there gonna be a bunch of angry shareholders google COINPAL and join here to fight with us Smiley

Hey ryan, i think u should handle this fast and dont stall by paying us the divs till the 18th, it only cost u more btc. U already paid 18 btc in divs. See that as a lost obvious.

2nd, u also wanna steal our identity by mailing u our name, adres phone nr. Thats another possible lawsuit my friend.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tricomp

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:32:01 AM

Well then, it's seems to be quite obvious that the Ryan from Frank Gay Plumbing is the Ryan from Coin Pal. If we don't hear back from him and if all stake holders are not refunded their money, we should draw up a letter with all evidences and send it to the local news in the area. I happen to actually live in Orlando, FL so I have no problem listing myself as a contact if need be.

Lol, Murphy's law prevails once again.  Grin

+1
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:34:35 AM

Damn, when you little scamps get together, youre worse than a sewing circle.

Im thinking this ryan-coinpal hacked this kid Ryan Gays information and is now trying to frame him. No one is stupid enough to scam a bunch of people and leave their real identity in the WHOIS. I mean come on. It seems this ryan-coinpal called up godaddy and basically stole this Ryan Gays godaddy account and credentials, which is very easy to do  https://medium.com/cyber-security/24eb09e026dd  . Or this is the biggest case of "bitch cry wolf" ever imagined.

Its also funny that this Ryan-coinpal was all, "Im a partner and in charge of branding" "Im a partner wah wah wah" over and over and now he is yelling scam. Whats with this dude? He seems like a scammer.

DO NOT INVEST - GODADDY GAVE MY ATTORNEY ALL THEIR INFO. THIS IS MPST LIKELY A SCAM.

They tricked me well - I apologise for promoting this everyone.

I lost 70BTC today, but karma is a bitch and they weren't as anonymous as they thought.

I'll give them one last chance to pay me back, they have 24 hours. If not, hello court case!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=566313.msg6179411#msg6179411

70 BTC

From coinpal team

I'm joking. Sorry for your loss but it was pretty obvious that these people were scammers. Their idea was great, maybe you could consider building this into a legitimate service. A lot of people have lost money to this scam...

Dude, that gif is so played out on this forum. Its time for some new material

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:43:36 AM

Im thinking this ryan-coinpal hacked this kid Ryan Gays information and is now trying to frame him. No one is stupid enough to scam a bunch of people and leave their real identity in the WHOIS. I mean come on. It seems this ryan-coinpal called up godaddy and basically stole this Ryan Gays godaddy account and credentials, which is very easy to do  https://medium.com/cyber-security/24eb09e026dd  . Or this is the biggest case of "bitch cry wolf" ever imagined.

Its also funny that this Ryan-coinpal was all, "Im a partner and in charge of branding" "Im a partner wah wah wah" over and over and now he is yelling scam. Whats with this dude? He seems like a scammer.

Ok, that might be plausible, but if that were the case, where is the real Ryan Gay??  Why is he not in here defending his good name!?  Why the silence?  Other than information from 'Ryan-CoinPal', we have heard nothing from the actual owners / developers of the site since March 25, despite the fact that the 'CoinPal' account was logged into today.  Sure, maybe the 'CoinPal' account was hacked, but if that were me I'd either try to reclaim my account via the site's admins, or start a new account and at least try to clear things up!  I certainly wouldn't be sitting on my hands mere days before the launch of my new 'Exchange Extraordinaire' that I had 5 months of my life invested into!!

The logic just doesn't add up.  Silence = guilt IMO!
AmericanBit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:00:14 AM

Im thinking this ryan-coinpal hacked this kid Ryan Gays information and is now trying to frame him. No one is stupid enough to scam a bunch of people and leave their real identity in the WHOIS. I mean come on. It seems this ryan-coinpal called up godaddy and basically stole this Ryan Gays godaddy account and credentials, which is very easy to do  https://medium.com/cyber-security/24eb09e026dd  . Or this is the biggest case of "bitch cry wolf" ever imagined.

Ok, that might be plausible, but if that were the case, where is the real Ryan Gay??  Why is he not in here defending his good name!?  Why the silence?  Other than information from 'Ryan-CoinPal', we have heard nothing from the actual owners / developers of the site since March 25, despite the fact that the 'CoinPal' account was logged into today.  Sure, maybe the 'CoinPal' account was hacked, but if that were me I'd either try to reclaim my account via the site's admins, or start a new account and at least try to clear things up!  I certainly wouldn't be sitting on my hands mere days before the launch of my new 'Exchange Extraordinaire' that I had 5 months of my life invested into!!

The logic just doesn't add up.  Silence = guilt IMO!

Well is it possible that this Ryan Gay guy doesnt even know his account has been hacked? It looks like its a business account and those are rarely checked or looked at depending on the service offered.

Silence= it is the weekend and Im pretty sure devs have lives too. Not every bitcoiner lives in his moms basement and is agoraphobic
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:08:07 AM

Well is it possible that this Ryan Gay guy doesnt even know his account has been hacked? It looks like its a business account and those are rarely checked or looked at depending on the service offered.

Silence= it is the weekend and Im pretty sure devs have lives too. Not every bitcoiner lives in his moms basement and is agoraphobic

Silence for nearly 3 weeks!?  I dunno man.  If they're really running a legit bitcoin exchange and they want support & funding from the bitcoin community, where else but this forum would you go to get that?

In any case, I've just emailed their main contact address on the cryptostocks site, so we'll see what the response is (if any).
NWO

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:30:37 AM

A thought the huge walls of text trying to convince everyone that it was not a scam seemed like a red flag to me. If they had a product, they simply would have just shown that instead of trying so desperately to convince people otherwise. Also the mining equipment looked like someone's personal equipment, not very professional.

The scammer is a retard for leaving his information everywhere. 
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:30:44 AM

Ok, first div is pretty sweet... What exactly are you financing with this IPO?

This is our way of saying, thank you for putting your trust in us.
Now we are ready to put our trust in you, that is what being a "Pal" is all about!  

One day Karma strikes back...

Did anybody sent a mail to Cryptostocks? I mean they´re selling  shares as though nothing had happened.

AmericanBit

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:41:58 AM

Ok, first div is pretty sweet... What exactly are you financing with this IPO?

This is our way of saying, thank you for putting your trust in us.
Now we are ready to put our trust in you, that is what being a "Pal" is all about!  

One day Karma strikes back...

Did anybody sent a mail to Cryptostocks? I mean they´re selling  shares as though nothing had happened.

What the hell has happened for them to stop selling shares?
tricomp

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:56:16 AM

Im thinking this ryan-coinpal hacked this kid Ryan Gays information and is now trying to frame him. No one is stupid enough to scam a bunch of people and leave their real identity in the WHOIS. I mean come on. It seems this ryan-coinpal called up godaddy and basically stole this Ryan Gays godaddy account and credentials, which is very easy to do  https://medium.com/cyber-security/24eb09e026dd  . Or this is the biggest case of "bitch cry wolf" ever imagined.

Its  likely that there is only one person using the two names- CoinPal & Ryan-CoinPal. If the 2nd guy (Ryan-CoinPal)  hacked into the 1st guy Godaddy's account , why has'nt CoinPal said anything. Also why would Ryan-CoinPal hack into Godaddy to anonymize the registrant name, if its not his name.

The current WHOIS data has just recently been set to privacy protection. So it wasn’t like the registrant left his id available. However, when the IPO was first announced, the full registrant data was available and  was stored offline. It was part of what gave the IPO "some" fall-back credibility. It was a real address and name,  corroborated with data from other sources. Privacy protection at the launch of an IPO without any other info on the promoter would have been a serious red flag. Especially with the lack of other convincing info initially-(site under dev, current mining equips).
Furthermore, the original CoinPal username has not logged in since April 8th. Its been the new Ryan-CoinPal logging in.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

What the hell has happened for them to stop selling shares?

Exactly.  All of our collective speculation (my own included) is just that; speculation.  We have no actual proof that anything actually is, or isn't happening.  Even if the dividends are a week late without any explanation, we still have no proof of anything.  After that, and assuming no further contact, we might have a case, but other than that we have nothing.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:00:45 AM

Furthermore, the original CoinPal username has not logged in since April 8th. Its been the new Ryan-CoinPal logging in.

Nope, was logged in today.  Although Ryan-CoinPal has the login details, so maybe that doesn't mean anything.

In any case, neither have posted to clear their name so my original conclusion still stands; silence = guilty.
germanjew

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:48:30 AM

What is interesting to me is that the link in this IPO announcement is to http://COINPAL.COM where on the project page on Cryptostocks is to http://coinpal.net, which is still up and running. Not sure what to make of that.
SamboNZ

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:58:41 AM

What is interesting to me is that the link in this IPO announcement is to http://COINPAL.COM where on the project page on Cryptostocks is to http://coinpal.net, which is still up and running. Not sure what to make of that.

CoinPal.com:
Creation Date: 2003-08-27

CoinPal.net:
Creation Date: 2013-09-16

Maybe a typo in the original post, but I doubt the 2 registrants are related.
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:18:43 AM

INTRODUCTION TO COINPAL

Our team at CoinPal ® hit the project drawing board in early September 2013, when we started to develop this year’s most advanced and robust “Crypto-Exchange & Mining Pool” known to date.  Although, please keep in mind that CoinPal is much more than just a crypto-currency exchange!  CoinPal was built in order to fill the needs that other exchanges were lacking, such as making sure there are no security flaws or slow loading times like many exchanges deal with today. Here are some of the built-in features we offer our customers.  

THEN GO TO:

CLICK HERE --- >CRYPTOSTOCKS.COM IN ORDER TO PURCHASE SOME 1ST ROUND COINPAL SHARES - YOU WILL LOVE YOUR ROI !!

CRYPTO-CURRENCY EXCHANGE

CoinPal is scheduled to launch April 18th and it will be a glorious day for all of us indeed. Especially the founders that have worked night & day for over 5 months to make this happen.

Like many other financial exchanges there are so many problems to potentially deal with when running an exchange, such as competitor & random DDOS attacks, hackers with intent to steal funds from the exchange or extract private membership info, and the list goes on.  We wanted to take each potential problem, and find a solution that works well 100% of the time.  Even though it has been challenging we have successfully overcome many serious problems crypto-currency exchanges deal with daily.  At the same time we also focused on visual appeal, and functionality in order to have the best exchange possible. We know coming in the game this late means we really need to make a powerful statement and that is exactly what CoinPal is going to do!

PROFIT SWITCHING MINING POOL

CoinPal is unique because our crypto currency exchange is directly connected with a very efficient “Profit Switching Mining Pool”.   We also have a Scrypt & SHA256 Algorithm mining pools for various old & new crypto-currencies alike.  You may mine just one or more particular coins you are banking on increasing in value, or if you want to just mine the most profitable crypto-currency of each Algorithm (Scrypt & SHA256) at any particular time is okay as well.  You just point your hashpower to our address and you will have uninterrupted crypto-coin deposits to your free or paid membership account.  Now you have coins!  Well guess what?  Now you can exchange your minted coins with any other crypto-currency you would like using the CoinPal exchange!

SPECIAL FEATURE FOR “PROOF-OF-STAKE” (P.O.S.) CRYPTO-CURRENCY MINING

Do you want to receive interest from your minted “Proof-of-Stake” coins?  Well at CoinPal you can mine “Proof-of-Stake” crypto-currencies and have them go to either your “checking” or “savings” CoinPal address.  In your “savings” you can elect to mine & hold your coins until the proof-of-stake period has elapsed with our “POS savings account” option.  So you can earn interest on your P.O.S. coins while having the peace of mind that they will be secured with our advanced security measures.

CHARTS & GRAPHS

·  Interactive
·  Ease-to-Use for Expert & Beginner Traders Alike
·  Many different ( volume / time) scaling options available
·  Predict Upcoming Trends with many Pre-Set and/or Custom Trading Indicators

AUTO TRADING BOT - “ROBO-PAL”

Trade Crypto-Currency - 24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week / 365 Days a Year with or without you being at your computer or mobile device.  Use proven strategies & trading indicators that are known to get ROI on your investment.   Remember all this price volatility currency in the “Crypto-Marketplace” works well for gains using these auto-trading scripts, depending on what strategies you plan on using.  

Use common Technical Market Indicators and/or Crypto Adjusted Market Indicators or a Mixture of both!  

Members can set the trading bot to only make a trade on a P.O.C for example or (Percent of Change) this is when you set a desired return percentage, example you set your bot to only make a trade if your desired percentage (Example = 7%) will be made on the trade.  If the bot cannot make a trade at that exact percentage of return, it will wait until another trade when it can.  Here are some other market indicators that are compatible with our bot, or make your own (please refer to Open API support)

NOTE:   In order to access the “Robo-Pal” automatic trading bot you may purchase one of the two membership options that will be very affordable.  All the membership fees will also be divided among shareholders, and is included in total revenue.  We will be announcing more information on this soon.    

“ROBO-PAL CRYPTO” – MARKET TRADING STRATEGIES:

01.  ( MACD ) - Moving Average - Convergence / Divergence
02.  ( MACD-Histogram ) - Moving Average - Convergence / Divergence
03.  Price Rate - High/Low
04.  Price Rate - Change
05.  Price Rate - Dynamic (High/Low)
06.  Price Rate - % Change (Percentage)
07.  ( ROC ) - Rate Of Price Change
08.  ( POC ) - Percentage Of Price Change
09.  ( PPO ) - Percentage Price Oscillator
10.  ( RSI ) - Relative Strength Index
11.  ( MA ) - Simple Moving Average

[ Also you can develop your own strategies and submit them to be added to CoinPal.net ]  

OPEN API INTEGRATION:

We do have open API integration that has been built in the exchange & mining pools and we will be developing our API & our API support further moving forward.  

FEE SHARE STRUCTURE:

CoinPal ® is now offering fee shares that will allow investors to yield a percentage of CoinPal’s income through weekly dividends, accumulating from the following revenue streams:

1.   Exchange Transaction Fees  ( Deposit, Withdrawal, & Trading )
2.   Crypto-Currency (Coin) Mining Fees
3.   Membership Fees (2 Levels – for Auto-Trading Bot usage & other perks)
4.   Advertising Space Sales (Impression & Click Based Options)

These four revenue generators will make up the total income for CoinPal , and you can now become a part of this huge leap in Crypto-Currency Exchange technology!    We are now releasing the first round of CoinPal fee shares.  Below we have listed the fee share release schedule.

·   Pre-IPO Sale :   100,000 Shares sold to Angel Investors
·   1st  Round :   200,000 Shares at 0.00075  BTC  
·   2nd Round :   200,000 Shares at 0.00100 BTC        { April 2014 }
·   3rd Round :   200,000 Shares at 0.00150  BTC        { July 2014 }

A total of 60% or 600,000 shares will be sold to public investors, 10% to private investors, and 30% or 300,000 shares will remain in CoinPal’s ownership.  This 30% will keep CoinPal operational, and this will maintain a large voting share to keep major decisions on the right track. At the same time not enough voting power to overrule what the other investors are wanting CoinPal to become.  The share vs. reward system is as follows:

1 SHARE = .0001% OF TOTAL COINPAL REVENUE

OR

10,000 SHARES = 1% OF COINPAL REVENUE RESPECTIVELY

ADVERTISING

We are currently projecting as high as a 50 – 170 % return for our shareholders on a short-term investment period, and the sky's the limit with a long-term investment outlook.  CoinPal is confident in these numbers because we will be using a large part of the reserved revenue of 30% in order to create a buzz in the “crypto-community”.  Especially in this launching phase we want to really get the CoinPal name out there,  This is in addition of course to the 70% of the IPO funds in which the shareholders decide what areas of development & sales their capital is spent through voting.   So we have decided to dedicate 32.5% of our reserved fee share sales just to advertising alone immediately following first round share sales.  Shareholders please keep this in mind during 1st round voting,this may or may not affect your decision.

VOTING

Okay, listen up because this part is important.  We all know voting on what crypto-currencies will enter an exchange is nothing new, but we feel like it is important in order to keep an honest and fair playing field for everybody and not just a few.  At CoinPal we take this a bit further and we enable our investors the power to run CoinPal the way you see fit.  With CoinPal almost finished we now need to make some decisions that highly impact the future of this project.  Some aspects of CoinPal’s structure are set in stone but most facets are not.  Below I will list a couple examples of how this would work:

CoinPal Shareholder Meeting #1:

A.      What percentage of the IPO 1st round sales should go to Advertising?

1.       10%
2.       20%
3.       30%
4.       40%
5.       50%

Positive Attribute:  Creates a “buzz” or “fast following” that leads to high traffic numbers, and member sign-ups = more transaction, mining, & membership fees.

Negative Attribute:  Every dollar spent on advertising could be used instead for more development, server space, or other services that would become possible to offer a CoinPal customer.

B.      What percentage of the IPO 1st round sales should go to Servers?

1.   10%
2.   20%
3.   30%
4.   40%
5.   50%

Positive Attribute:  Faster page loading times & real-time trading for CoinPal customers.  Would also enable a working “crypto-coin price ticker” to manifest itself.  Investing a higher percentage here would also help the mining pool side of CoinPal tremendously.

etc…  

This is to give you an idea of how voting would work .  The main idea of CoinPal is to empower public investors the ability to come together and make real make-it or break-it decisions with CoinPal’s lasting future in the palm of their hands.  We want you “public investors” to own the majority share because we truly believe that you know what other investors want in a crypto-currency exchange and mining pool, because I know a majority of you on CryptoStocks conduct mining & trading investments day in and day out.  

Investors that want more control of CoinPal can purchase more shares to make his / her vote weigh heavier when deciding CoinPal’s fate, although even a single share of Coinpal ultimately gives you a say in what happens.  We realize you are the ones making CoinPal’s expansion possible, so why not give you some power to choose how to spend your investments.

Just to be clear, your ownership in shares directly correlates to your voting power.

DISCLAIMER

All investment opportunities have potential risks involved, and CoinPal is no different.  Please do your due diligence in order to find out what these risks are, and suit yourself accordingly.

EARLY INVESTOR BONUS DIVIDENDS :

CoinPal also owns a variety of Crypto Mining Hardware = Scrypt & SHA256 hash power we are using to test the mining pools we developed, please find the breakdown of miners below:

1.  SHA256 (Bitcoin) Miners = 5.25 THs & Growing

SHA256 Mining Hardware Type:  Bitmain / KNCminer / Bitfury Miners

2.  Scrypt (Litecoin) Miners = 21.5 MHs & Growing

Scrypt Mining Hardware Type:  Three GPU Rigs with 5 Graphics Cards Each & 20 Gridseed Miners (More on the way)

We have decided as a bonus to give each shareholder their share of our mining power, starting this upcoming Sunday March 23rd !!

CoinPal will release bi-weekly mining dividends, dividing the total amount earned from mining equally to all shareholders.  

A mining dividend paid each Sunday and Wednesday in March & April until launch, at that time we will vote on how these funds will be used moving forward.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST & ALL OF US AT COINPAL HOPE TO SEE YOUR VOTES AT THE FIRST SHAREHOLDER MEETING!

PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE - CONTACT@COINPAL.NET

srry have to quote this, he might try to delete trails because he logged in this account aswell
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:22:38 AM

CoinPal.com:
Creation Date: 2003-08-27

CoinPal.net:
Creation Date: 2013-09-16

Maybe a typo in the original post, but I doubt the 2 registrants are related.

There was another COINPAL service selling BTC via PayPal... PayPal has frozen their account some tim ago. http://coinpal.ndrix.com
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:52:08 AM

Source: From 2 received emails from him

X-Originating-IP: 97.68.106.36

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/97.68.106.36

Edit: i post 1min earlier the wrong one so i delete it, this is the right one
tricomp

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

Is this from CoinPal or Ryan-Coinpal? and what email address was that ?
Anyone matching ,
ryan@frankgayplumbing.com .
ryantysongay@gmail.com

or
contact@coinpal.net
badpeanut

Karma is a Btc

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:36:07 PM

Anyone matching ,
ryantysongay@gmail.com

or
contact@coinpal.net

got 2 message from (contact@coinpal.net) after 28th march

its pretty obvious now he cant get away with this
tricomp

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

Anyone matching ,
ryantysongay@gmail.com

or
contact@coinpal.net

got 2 message from (contact@coinpal.net) after 28th march

its pretty obvious now he cant get away with this

Wonder if we can get Admin to check IP address Ryan-CoinPal logs in from? or
if anyone has email communication from him
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: