Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
socoban

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:10:06 PM

The withdrawels happened 6 minutes after the last sell order at 10 satoshi.
This is our guy. It was him, and his coins are now of the exchange into his wallet. This is the guy that knows there is going to be a sell so he puts them last minute in his wallet for profit.

Good theory?

why would he dump coins at 10 litoshi and than withdraw them to get payout? The only explanation would be, he was multibilion holder and he decided to take sure profit in case of failure and withdrawed rest coins in case the deal will happen. This seems unlikely.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danbcf

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:13:53 PM

If I was the karma team, I sell lill and use the money to buy karmas and raise the price to create an upward current that makes other investors bet on karma.
With 600 BTC you can raise the price up to 30 satoshis, what do you think?

That's plausible but the effect will be temporary and not good in the long run, while with 600BTC, Karma can also build services and infra that will drive Karma value up in organic and natural way.

Ok, but don´t you think that the currency needs a boost in the price to attract new investors? The team is working very well but that work is not reflected in the price.
socoban

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

If I was the karma team, I sell lill and use the money to buy karmas and raise the price to create an upward current that makes other investors bet on karma.

That's plausible but the effect will be temporary and not good in the long run, while with 600BTC, Karma can also build services and infra that will drive Karma value up in organic and natural way.

Ok, but don´t you think that the currency needs a boost in the price to attract new investors? The team is working very well but that work is not reflected in the price.

If lill.com will be sold, than KarmaShares will be sooooo valueable, that everyone will buy KARM to get Shares. It will pump price even with 0 payout.
Danbcf

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:19:24 PM

If lill.com will be sold, than KarmaShares will be sooooo valueable, that everyone will buy KARM to get Shares. It will pump price even with 0 payout.

I hope you're right because I've invest my last bitcoins on Karma today.
socoban

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:25:47 PM

I was sure about this 10 hours ago, now I don't know if this is scam, trap, manipulation....  My experience says 99% of scam, the only reason I trusted KARM was people here. If this is scam, than it is best organized scam for very low profit I have seen ever. Maybe Kosmost dumped his personal KARM to shake weak hands;)
Danbcf

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:29:34 PM

I was sure about this 10 hours ago, now I don't know if this is scam, trap, manipulation....  My experience says 99% of scam, the only reason I trusted KARM was people here. If this is scam, than it is best organized scam for very low profit I have seen ever. Maybe Kosmost dumped his personal KARM to shake weak hands;)

I don´t think that, this is not the best moment to sell.
Bierworst

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:42:52 PM

Guys, we are not being scammed by the devs.
Just think about it. They had the chance to sell everything a long time ago. They didn't. They took the time to set up a search engine called lill.com, they took the time and money to put Karma without any error into x11, they set up karmashares and made sure 99% of the legal things are settled (i think they had a few things left to go).
They took the time to comment on here after the first dump and advised us to keep our coins safe. They didn't force us to send our coins to karmashares, infact, they kept quiet and let people decide for themselves.

If OUR devs are scammers, ill eat every single server mintpal and cryptsy have. They are no scammera
 But we are the victim of very very heavy hardcore market manipulation. Looking at the buy orders right now (which i think contain lots of ltc) we might see another crash, or better said, another man selling coins to himself.
Well see what the price does. I have karma for 5 months now, i can wait another day.

Cheers
socoban

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:45:05 PM

Just think about it. They had the chance to sell everything a long time ago. They didn't. They took the time to set up a search engine called lill.com, they took the time and money to put Karma without any error into x11, they set up karmashares and made sure 99% of the legal things are settled (i think they had a few things left to go).
They took the time to comment on here after the first dump and advised us to keep our coins safe. They didn't force us to send our coins to karmashares, infact, they kept quiet and let people decide for themselves.

If OUR devs are scammers, ill eat every single server mintpal and cryptsy have. They are no scammera
 But we are the victim of very very heavy hardcore market manipulation. Looking at the buy orders right now (which i think contain lots of ltc) we might see another crash, or better said, another man selling coins to himself.
Well see what the price does. I have karma for 5 months now, i can wait another day.

Cheers

I have buy order at 53 litoshi, if it drops below that, he is dumping and not selling himself.
Bierworst

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:47:35 PM

Sell orders building up. Next dump about the happen if my feeling is right
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:48:44 PM

Cheers

Wink thanks for the vote of confidence.

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
socoban

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:51:53 PM

Ok, so the question is, why. Why the hell is he selling his old coins at any price? 
Bierworst

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:59:30 PM

Ok, so the question is, why. Why the hell is he selling his old coins at any price? 

Because market manipulators know ways to make money out of anything. We are weak and even if they make 5% using whatever game they are playing, they are happy.
If Karma has proved itself to have a plan and future, it will easily overcome this. If lill.com is indeed sold, you might even look back at this page, page 250, and think, well that was useless worry.
But the only one who can tell us is time. And kosmost in some hours. If you see this kosmost, please bring us some nice news in a few hours, otherwise you should give me a piece of applepie because that'll keep me quiet for another 5 months Smiley

You are a good guy socoban, amd you are using some pretty good thinking, i hope you will get those coins bought at 53 litoshi because your worries need some relief. I hope you will feel better tomorrow.

Im tired as hell right now...
Good night!!!
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:32:34 AM

check this:

http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KFz9bEkWJsNuNojopV78Z85ab8s1WRHnKr

someone owning 2.2 billion karm moved today 10 transactions and created 990 million Karm wallet.  If single person owns 2.2 billion this way, than do not be suprised when KARM get dumped this way. I only do not know why now. There were much better options 1 month ago, where there were bigger buy walls.

OK, it seems someone was holding 1 billion KARM at cryptsy and he withdrawed them to the wallet. Cryptsy has limit of 99999999 per withdrawal, so he had to do 10 transactions.

So this is proof that people were holding KARM at echanges! 1 billion owned by 1 guy and that karm was not in orders.

This is our guy. It was him, and his coins are now of the exchange into his wallet. This is the guy that knows there is going to be a sell so he puts them last minute in his wallet for profit.

Good theory?

we used to have a big player mining and dumping several months ago.. then all of a sudden it stopped.

at the time I theorised that it could be someone operating a botnet.

recently (about 4 weeks ago) I saw someone on one of the p2Pools mining with 87 Megahash on one address.

at the time I theorised that this was likely a botnet operator since any legit miner would need about 5 houses or a fairly large industrial estate in order to mine with that much hash.

it is possible that a botnet operator or a whale that had stopped dumping for a while is now dumping their own coins again (along with all the other theories that have been put forward)

at this stage it is vitally important that we rule out Karmashares having anything to do with this dump whether it be insider trading, a hack attack or someone doing a runner.

Karmashares LLC is the flagship business for Karma and one of its largest holders so naturally it would be a huge blow to the community if anything bad happened there.

so far people close to karmashares seem confident that this is not the case but some official word would be nice.

until we get some official word, healthy speculation is good but try not to panic...

I am happy to keep buying as many cheap coins as I can. Grin

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:39:33 AM

check this:

http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/KFz9bEkWJsNuNojopV78Z85ab8s1WRHnKr

someone owning 2.2 billion karm moved today 10 transactions and created 990 million Karm wallet.  If single person owns 2.2 billion this way, than do not be suprised when KARM get dumped this way. I only do not know why now. There were much better options 1 month ago, where there were bigger buy walls.

OK, it seems someone was holding 1 billion KARM at cryptsy and he withdrawed them to the wallet. Cryptsy has limit of 99999999 per withdrawal, so he had to do 10 transactions.

So this is proof that people were holding KARM at echanges! 1 billion owned by 1 guy and that karm was not in orders.

Good theory?

we used to have a big player mining and dumping several months ago.. then all of a sudden it stopped.

at the time I theorised that it could be someone operating a botnet.

recently (about 4 weeks ago) I saw someone on one of the p2Pools mining with 87 Megahash on one address.

at the time I theorised that this was likely a botnet operator since any legit miner would need about 5 houses or a fairly large industrial estate in order to mine with that much hash.

it is possible that a botnet operator or a whale that had stopped dumping for a while is now dumping their own coins again (along with all the other theories that have been put forward)

at this stage it is vitally important that we rule out Karmashares having anything to do with this dump whether it be insider trading, a hack attack or someone doing a runner.

Karmashares LLC is the flagship business for Karma and one of its largest holders so naturally it would be a huge blow to the community if anything bad happened there.

so far people close to karmashares seem confident that this is not the case but some official word would be nice.

until we get some official word, healthy speculation is good but try not to panic...

I am happy to keep buying as many cheap coins as I can. Grin

ALPHI here are our karmashares : http://explorer.karmacoin.me/address/K8rMbDnZ7xX9VqBXmLwA7DCnYra1ftw3gE

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
Alphi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:43:17 AM

thanks east.
I thought we were up to 12 billion coins or am I remembering things completely wrong??...

EDIT sorry something happened to my browser and it was double posting.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:46:58 AM

karmashare address is open to public to view  kinda dissapointing to see people to be so quick to assume its the llc or  more importantly Kosmost :/
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:47:52 AM

Yeah, good to see that the balance has been untouched, this dip could just be investors who bought in at sub 20+ litoshi and not cashing out till now.  No problem haha, I will try and scoop up some more.(:

Alphi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:48:46 AM

karmashare address is open to public to view  kinda dissapointing to see people to be so quick to assume its the llc or  more importantly Kosmost :/

aye but in a time of crisis people look to their leaders for reassurance.

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:12:54 AM

crisis or no crisis. to call out scam is not a pleasant thing to come to.

especially while its a sell at 25 liroshis level.

i hope this was organic sells. Hope no karmanins got hacked.

i guess the bright side a whale distribuited their coins to more people. which could be a nice thing. I wished i was the one picking up that karma between 14 litosh to 50 litoshi. So cheap o_O
Alphi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:18:03 AM

crisis or no crisis. to call out scam is not a pleasant thing to come to.

scam accusations are part of daily life in crypto land.. there is not a single cryptocoin that doesn't have accusations of scam and pump and dump.. even the almighty bitcoin.

i guess the bright side a whale distribuited their coins to more people. which could be a nice thing.

certainly was a nice thing for me when I woke up this morning and found my Karma holdings had doubled because someone sold me some really cheap coins LOLz.

Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: