Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:40:44 PM

To be a worker (for me) Uber-Dev4 will have to make his idenity known to the VeriCoin community PRIOR to the Deal being finalized

Because we are in such a power position, right? Perhaps you should think a bit about who needs who in this situation?

Just a thought...

How do you know we are not in a power position ?
nothing to look forward to and no sense of direction whatsoever...
Im looking forward to Vericard..

One of the main issues of this coin that trolls like yourself are trying really hard to create hype and having fate in nonsenses like the lame VISA card, which will be released in November by the untested/noname Coinsis, with the terms of a US$ 15k payments that comes from the dumping of the devs, that card will be one of the 100 prepaid digital currency debit cards and will do absolutely nothing for vericoin. You are not so stupid to not to know this, but you are keep trolling by answering Barrabas, when Barrabas actually has raised valid points. Trolls like yourself who sit all day at the IRC channel and try to scam naive people into the coin with your 150k price predictions cause more harm than good for the coin. Your unconditional support for the cult leaders, hardcore cheerleading and hype making brought the coin to the 8.5k price, isn't? Young 22-25 years old guys like yourself and your IRC mates with zero experience in life, business, software and anything really are the most vocal trolls - no wonder the coin has been declining. People who consider to buy into vericoin can see that the eagerly anticipated  VISA card announcement did nothing for the price and your trolling just makes the VISA card tragicomedy look even worst. Potential investors can see the price is dropping, the devs were unable to deliver anything in the last 2 months, the VISA card and its surrounding announcement, secret terms and NDA is the Monty Python comedy of the altcoin market - in the meantime you are trolling your 150k price predictions all over the place.

Sorry for this rant :-))  all I tried to say stop trolling please about the lame VISA card and other non-existent attributes of the coin such as the devs are always deliver.

Your not sorry you actually leading the polls on the FUD and remember it is the community voting.
http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list
and yes souljah I want a crypto debit card also, sounds awesome. It even just looks awesome, will definitely get attention when people see it.

LoL it was quite predictable that souljah1h's mate, another delusional boy with meaningless trolling and voting will be here in no time.

If you have vericoin at all (which I doubt you bought any from your high school pocket money) you should be concerned about the votes of the market. The market, the hundreds of investors who don't buy the coin voted and you hardcore cheerleaders failed in big time ... so better if you bugger off and work on your primitive vericoinish.com  web site :-))  it's really embarrassing that vericoin is associated with web sites like your 1999 drupal theme nonsense, broken 404 links are all over the place and one of the fucking ugliest Contact Us pages I came cross and I saw lot of shit since 1992 on the internet. You know, start from the basic - investors aren't making decisions based on your meaningless fudder lists but based on technical/PR materials like what you clown had put in the public domain.

ROFL its not drupal so that show that you know jack shit . You just keep embarrasing youself. Thank you for the insults, but that just proves you are angry that a large part of the community feels the same way about you and the FUD you spread. I will not insult you in reurn because you seem to show you intelligence level every time you speak. ROFL You should look at the definition of trolling then look in the mirror.

http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list

Polls are open, looks like you are this months winner Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:47:34 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 03:23:56 PM by lootz

To be a worker (for me) Uber-Dev4 will have to make his idenity known to the VeriCoin community PRIOR to the Deal being finalized

I know I am having a great time buying at these cheap prices 

You are not buying anything clown, you never did. If you would buy then the price would not be at 8.5k.

Now, bugger off,  take off-line your embarrassing http://vericoinish.com/ web site and start working on that instead of trolling here. Vericoin should not be associated with embarrassingly unprofessional PR materials like your shit web site. 

ROFL wow, you sound so angry. I love it. Yes my awesome website is more then I have seen you do as far as contributing. What have you done ?

TELL US WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?  .............. I continue to wait for you to answer

polls are open http://www.vericoinish.com/index.php/veri-useful/2014-03-12-16-16-30/the-fud-list
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

WWW.VRCRadio.com LIVE in 1 MINUTE!!

Good show today Kev
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:29:05 PM

Because we are in such a power position, right? Perhaps you should think a bit about who needs who in this situation?

Just a thought...

How do you know we are not in a power position ?
nothing to look forward to and no sense of direction whatsoever...
Im looking forward to Vericard..

One of the main issues of this coin that trolls like yourself are trying really hard to create hype and having fate in nonsenses like the lame VISA card, which will be released in November by the untested/noname Coinsis, with the terms of a US$ 15k payments that comes from the dumping of the devs, that card will be one of the 100 prepaid digital currency debit cards and will do absolutely nothing for vericoin. You are not so stupid to not to know this, but you are keep trolling by answering Barrabas, when Barrabas actually has raised valid points. Trolls like yourself who sit all day at the IRC channel and try to scam naive people into the coin with your 150k price predictions cause more harm than good for the coin. Your unconditional support for the cult leaders, hardcore cheerleading and hype making brought the coin to the 8.5k price, isn't? Young 22-25 years old guys like yourself and your IRC mates with zero experience in life, business, software and anything really are the most vocal trolls - no wonder the coin has been declining. People who consider to buy into vericoin can see that the eagerly anticipated  VISA card announcement did nothing for the price and your trolling just makes the VISA card tragicomedy look even worst. Potential investors can see the price is dropping, the devs were unable to deliver anything in the last 2 months, the VISA card and its surrounding announcement, secret terms and NDA is the Monty Python comedy of the altcoin market - in the meantime you are trolling your 150k price predictions all over the place.

Sorry for this rant :-))  all I tried to say stop trolling please about the lame VISA card and other non-existent attributes of the coin such as the devs are always deliver.

Your not sorry you actually leading the polls on the FUD and remember it is the community voting.
and yes souljah I want a crypto debit card also, sounds awesome. It even just looks awesome, will definitely get attention when people see it.

LoL it was quite predictable that souljah1h's mate, another delusional boy with meaningless trolling and voting will be here in no time.

If you have vericoin at all (which I doubt you bought any from your high school pocket money) you should be concerned about the votes of the market. The market, the hundreds of investors who don't buy the coin voted and you hardcore cheerleaders failed in big time ... so better if you bugger off and work on your primitive vericoinish.com  web site :-))  it's really embarrassing that vericoin is associated with web sites like your 1999 drupal theme nonsense, broken 404 links are all over the place and one of the fucking ugliest Contact Us pages I came cross and I saw lot of shit since 1992 on the internet. You know, start from the basic - investors aren't making decisions based on your meaningless fudder lists but based on technical/PR materials like what you clown had put in the public domain.

ROFL its not drupal so that show that you know jack shit . You just keep embarrasing youself. Thank you for the insults, but that just proves you are angry that a large part of the community feels the same way about you and the FUD you spread. I will not insult you in reurn because you seem to show you intelligence level every time you speak. ROFL You should look at the definition of trolling then look in the mirror.

Seriously boy, continue the fud list if it makes you happy, but the real issue is your www.vericoinish.com web site.

Pro primo, you are so full of shit and you don't realize that your absolutely outdated web site www.vericoinish.com does nothing good for vericoin.
Pro secundo, your embarrassingly primitive web site that is associated with Vericoin needs to be taken off-line immediately :-))

Arrogant cheerleaders with zero skills like yourself are the loudest here, no wonder the price is 8k. Having such web site you should be embarrassed and hide and come back once you learn in high school at least the very basic fundamentals of web design.

Let me know about the progress with your shit www.vericoinish.com web site, once you did some work on it I will evaluate the result :-)))

Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:05:00 PM

Hey altcoinUK,

We all get it - you don't like the coin - you don't like the community. I was gone for a week and just quickly scanning back over the last 15 pages I saw 1 in 3 posts were you just bitching. So we get it - you are upset with this coin's progress and the way things have gone. You keep coming back here to bitch about all the things that are wrong with this project.

Why don't you just leave then? Instead of wasting all this time & energy bitching - go find a coin that you like and go support it. You're just as bad as the cheerleaders who scream 150k price coming!!1!
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:17:36 PM

Hey altcoinUK,

We all get it - you don't like the coin - you don't like the community. I was gone for a week and just quickly scanning back over the last 15 pages I saw 1 in 3 posts were you just bitching. So we get it - you are upset with this coin's progress and the way things have gone. You keep coming back here to bitch about all the things that are wrong with this project.

Why don't you just leave then? Instead of wasting all this time & energy bitching - go find a coin that you like and go support it. You're just as bad as the cheerleaders who scream 150k price coming!!1!

Hey X!  Welcome back.  How is the fair going?

PS: Thanks for not quoting fud. It make the forum easier to read. [Ignore is great, btw.]

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:22:37 PM

Hey altcoinUK,

PS: Thanks for not quoting fud. It make the forum easier to read. [Ignore is great, btw.]

Hey! We are pretty much good to go on the fair!! There were some last minute hiccups in the time slots so to help everyone out we ended up moving our time from 11am-4pm on Saturday 8/30 to now 4pm-9pm on that same day. Since I got back home we've received;
- Vericoin Business Cards
- Vericoin flyers with QR code
- Vericoin T-Shirts
- Vericoin poker chips
- We also have 11,585 Vericoin to hand out during the event itself. So we're in great shape to have a wonderful night Smiley

We'll also be aiming to do a live call-in to VRCRadio during the event to give some real-time updates on what's going on and how the crowd is loving Vericoin Smiley

- Cheers
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:28:52 PM

Hey! We are pretty much good to go on the fair!! There were some last minute hiccups in the time slots so to help everyone out we ended up moving our time from 11am-4pm on Saturday 8/30 to now 4pm-9pm on that same day. Since I got back home we've received;
- Vericoin T-Shirts
- Vericoin poker chips
- We also have 11,585 Vericoin to hand out during the event itself. So we're in great shape to have a wonderful night Smiley

We'll also be aiming to do a live call-in to VRCRadio during the event to give some real-time updates on what's going on and how the crowd is loving Vericoin Smiley

- Cheers

That's great! I personally like the new time frame better.  Get a few beers in the crowd and you have a captive, more relaxed audience. Wink

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:29:24 PM

the sad part it is about 3 guys. 2 of them i confuse cause they say the same exact things over and over, but add there 2 cents on who ever replied to them. such a waste of energy instead of looking for another coin. what they fail to realize is no one cares but still want to force feed the anger. if they know so much why don't they either find another coin that satisfies there needs or find a dev to make them a damn coin with the debitless debit card system.

You want price to go up? Is that the deal? Well get out on the streets and tell people about the coin. If not sell and buck.
pi933

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:31:36 PM

- Vericoin T-Shirts
- Vericoin poker chips

- Cheers

Do you know if any vendors/booths/whatever are accepting bitcoin at the fair? If so, do some recon on them and send the new Vericoin owners to some good booths/vendors to spend their new currency. Talk to the booths/vendors beforehand so they know exactly how to handle a Vericoin owner.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:32:29 PM

Hey altcoinUK,

- Vericoin T-Shirts
- Vericoin poker chips

- Cheers

See Angrycoin crew. This is what I mean! Xosihc got out there and did something.... which I thank him for. He got out there and did something!
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:37:56 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 04:58:45 PM by altcoinUK

Hey altcoinUK,

Hey Xosihc,

I doubt you had scanning back this thread. If you would then you could notice that we are having very civilized and constructive discussions about green addresses, instant transactions, how the blockchain works, blockchain 2 uses cases in the last few days.

The community is great, 90% of the users are really nice reasonable folks, Buy4Crypto, mercury, kasman, Barrabas, ScottAllyn, MAD945, Kevondo and other hundreds of users are really great. And there are a few 150k visionary assholes who are irritated buy critical posts and don't like that constructive critics like Barrabas, Buy4Crypto and myself point out the issues. All of us here want to see the price rise - we just disagree how to get there, but there's nothing wrong with that. I think the hardcore assholes "150k price is coming" approach is not good. On the other hand you disagree with my casually critical posts. I guess that's all right, the many different views could result a better price.

I hope your preparation for the big event is going well and your hard work will pay off :-)) I doubt the Minnesota event can achieve anything when the devs don't deliver the work, but at least you try your best and that's a good start.
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:46:19 PM

while i am writing this, childreen and women all over the world are suffering from violation , inaccessability of fresh water supply seriously , THEY DIE because the drink dirty WATER , starvation or political persecution , people get totured or killed by their own regional police, other people suffering from social mobbing , public exposure and other are just alone because nobody wants to be his friend. My whole life i have been rushing on the pavement and everytime i saw a homeless i ignored him or gave him 1-2 euro to get rid off him. Today  saw the news and couldnt hear to it for 2 minutes because of all that negativity , i turned tv off and went for a walk to clear my mind. Than i saw this homeless young men again i gave him money several times. I sat down next him and asked " man how did you get here ? I mean we live in germany there is no need to life like that". He told me if i gave him some money he would tell me. So gave him everything i had with me like 14 euro or so.
And he started to talk...
He said :" i am not happy  with this situation , and of course i would like to wear nice wearing like you do , eat food everytime i want and live in a flat like a normal guy. But... even if i do live in this fucking state it is still not that easy to ask for help , like you think. I mean look at me i am dirty i stink, people do not want to talk with me, they want to get rid off me , i know that thats why i am asking for some money is easier for me than dealing with those goverment assholes who asking so much questions!!> Can we have your passport sir, you dont have, well than i have to redirect you a another buro, please wait outside< and they keep me waiting and waiting and waiting...until i leave . Man fuck this shit i know they dont want to deal with why i have to make my self an idiot there ....if feels gross sitting infronr of that parfumed and perfectly dressed idiots while your self are dirty and fucked up...it is more embarrassing sitting there, than begging for money on the streets. You want to know why i am here ? Because socity wants me here , you want to know why i am homeless ? Because people like you let me feel like i have no home..."
he got angry , thanked for the 14 euros and walked away .

he was right , we see the problems and hoping everyone else but our selfs will do something about , and this kind of thinking makes that man living on the streets because we dont treat him like a human. Because we do nothing...
I never again want to do nothing ! So people you can continue to wine here about stuff but someone out there needs you , he or she need your help, your acceptance , your words , your love... i hope you decide not do nothing...

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:04:02 PM

Handouts for MN State Fair coming up on 8/30/14.

Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:11:11 PM

Do you know if any vendors/booths/whatever are accepting bitcoin at the fair? If so, do some recon on them and send the new Vericoin owners to some good booths/vendors to spend their new currency. Talk to the booths/vendors beforehand so they know exactly how to handle a Vericoin owner.

+1000

As of now I know there is 1 vendor. We are going to get their early and do just that! It's an excellent idea and we're going to do our best to talk to some other vendors get them to accept bitcoin/vericoin and record the experience. Thanks for the awesome idea.

MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:28:32 PM

Xosihc nice job bud, hope my 1000 VRC makes someone happy Cool

Anyway we could have someone do a video of the event? I know you are already doing a lot but that would be an awesome PR moment!
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:32:52 PM

while i am writing this, childreen and women all over the world are suffering from violation , inaccessability of fresh water supply seriously , THEY DIE because the drink dirty WATER , starvation or political persecution , people get totured or killed by their own regional police, other people suffering from social mobbing , public exposure and other are just alone because nobody wants to be his friend. My whole life i have been rushing on the pavement and everytime i saw a homeless i ignored him or gave him 1-2 euro to get rid off him. Today  saw the news and couldnt hear to it for 2 minutes because of all that negativity , i turned tv off and went for a walk to clear my mind. Than i saw this homeless young men again i gave him money several times. I sat down next him and asked " man how did you get here ? I mean we live in germany there is no need to life like that". He told me if i gave him some money he would tell me. So gave him everything i had with me like 14 euro or so.
And he started to talk...
He said :" i am not happy  with this situation , and of course i would like to wear nice wearing like you do , eat food everytime i want and live in a flat like a normal guy. But... even if i do live in this fucking state it is still not that easy to ask for help , like you think. I mean look at me i am dirty i stink, people do not want to talk with me, they want to get rid off me , i know that thats why i am asking for some money is easier for me than dealing with those goverment assholes who asking so much questions!!> Can we have your passport sir, you dont have, well than i have to redirect you a another buro, please wait outside< and they keep me waiting and waiting and waiting...until i leave . Man fuck this shit i know they dont want to deal with why i have to make my self an idiot there ....if feels gross sitting infronr of that parfumed and perfectly dressed idiots while your self are dirty and fucked up...it is more embarrassing sitting there, than begging for money on the streets. You want to know why i am here ? Because socity wants me here , you want to know why i am homeless ? Because people like you let me feel like i have no home..."
he got angry , thanked for the 14 euros and walked away .

he was right , we see the problems and hoping everyone else but our selfs will do something about , and this kind of thinking makes that man living on the streets because we dont treat him like a human. Because we do nothing...
I never again want to do nothing ! So people you can continue to wine here about stuff but someone out there needs you , he or she need your help, your acceptance , your words , your love... i hope you decide not do nothing...
Best post in this topic +1

_@/'
lootz
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:34:57 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 06:00:50 PM by lootz

[/quote]

Seriously boy, continue the fud list if it makes you happy, but the real issue is your www.vericoinish.com web site.

Pro primo, you are so full of shit and you don't realize that your absolutely outdated web site www.vericoinish.com does nothing good for vericoin.
Pro secundo, your embarrassingly primitive web site that is associated with Vericoin needs to be taken off-line immediately :-))

Arrogant cheerleaders with zero skills like yourself are the loudest here, no wonder the price is 8k. Having such web site you should be embarrassed and hide and come back once you learn in high school at least the very basic fundamentals of web design.

Let me know about the progress with your shit www.vericoinish.com web site, once you did some work on it I will evaluate the result :-)))

[/quote]

ROFL hahahahahaha. It will continue and you look to be the next winner. Dont be mad bro you did it to yourself. 2,000 hits a day just on the FUD list Smiley. So seems to be doing great thanks to your FUD. I really don't care about your opinion because you do nothing beneficial for the coin. You still have not answered the question what have you done for the coin lately ? What work have you done ? Except for spreading Fear, Uncertainty, and Dought.

I will not judge you for your opinion Smiley )
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:42:47 PM

Xosihc nice job bud, hope my 1000 VRC makes someone happy Cool

Anyway we could have someone do a video of the event? I know you are already doing a lot but that would be an awesome PR moment!

Hey, I can't say enough about how much your donation (and everyone's) has helped make this event possible. Without everyone's support we'd just be 2 guys standing around talking about digital currencies. Thanks to the community we now have: business cards, t-shirts, flyers, Vericoin - it's really awesome!

I am working on finding a film crew that would be willing to come and invest some of their time/energy for next to nothing =p If we can't get a professional video crew - we'll go guerrilla on the situation and just use smartphone or something.

I'll keep everyone posted as we approach the event.   
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:57:06 PM

Handouts for MN State Fair coming up on 8/30/14.

Awesome man!!
Pages: « 1 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 [726] 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: