Bitcoin Forum
September 01, 2024, 10:32:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 959 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355731 times)
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:33:58 AM

Hello,
throwing 130 MH at veripool, (x11)
if some other goodfellas help me and point their rigs too, we will help verifund to sustain VRC price.
Hope not look like begging...but vericoin need a decent BUY SIDE on trex at least.
regards

P.S

If you have no rigs...you can  rent hash here

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

and here

https://www.leaserig.net/index.jsp

Thx guys....please keep adding hashrate, we are helping in a "real" way the VRC stability.
If we hash strong...price will hold and rise steadly

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
Hah-hah

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:39:28 AM

i think he is Asian.. he always starts posting when Asia wakes up, or is he?

Nah he's from Spain

Actually I believe he is from Reseda, California, somewhere around/on Yolanda Ave.
MAD945

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:45:52 AM

Nah he's from Spain

Actually I believe he is from Reseda, California, somewhere around/on Yolanda Ave.

I thought he was IE's hemorrhoid?   
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:11:50 AM

@ Xosihc - I won't re-quote that last post.

Whats long with such a long post? It's not like it was just one paragraph. It was basically a mini-essay, even with titles for each section.

Sometimes it takes a while to explain what you are trying to say, that is if you actually have something to say =P

I've made quite a few long rants in here myself. There is a lot to rant about with VRC it seems =P

Apparently not for the devs though.. My balls are getting so blue in anticipation for this announcement that it's getting ridiculous.

I mean, how long are they going to string this out? Negotiations are done, now what it's going to take several days to write up the announcement?? That's just rubbish and anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves.

The devs are stringing this out on purpose, there is no question.

We had to make a few minor adjustments to the written agreement for the benefit of VeriCoin. We are doing this the right way and that takes time. Each day we are getting closer and closer and the agreement is getting better and better. We are not stringing this out on purpose, that would not benefit anyone in anyway.
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:20:14 AM

Whats long with such a long post? It's not like it was just one paragraph. It was basically a mini-essay, even with titles for each section.

Sometimes it takes a while to explain what you are trying to say, that is if you actually have something to say =P

I've made quite a few long rants in here myself. There is a lot to rant about with VRC it seems =P

Apparently not for the devs though.. My balls are getting so blue in anticipation for this announcement that it's getting ridiculous.

I mean, how long are they going to string this out? Negotiations are done, now what it's going to take several days to write up the announcement?? That's just rubbish and anyone who believes otherwise is kidding themselves.

We had to make a few minor adjustments to the written agreement for the benefit of VeriCoin. We are doing this the right way and that takes time. Each day we are getting closer and closer and the agreement is getting better and better. We are not stringing this out on purpose, that would not benefit anyone in anyway.

If you read through some of my previous posts here, I have explained exactly how it could benefit you to delay this announcement. Especially if the announcement is nothing special and we are going to be disappointed..

Although, the price isn't rising anymore so I guess you are right, it doesn't benefit anyone to delay this further.

Why not just announce with the premise "(aside from a few minor details) We are pleased to announce that we have SOMETHING arranged for Vericoin!!!".

Why not that?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
MAD945

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:36:48 AM

How about a run down on what we are all waiting for? Wasn't there supposed to be multiple releases as well?

Just wondering...
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:41:34 AM

Nah he's from Spain

You are actually both right, you and X. If you were people of more significance, I would be flattered for the amount of time both have spent "researching" me.... as it is, since I never, ever, lie, you could have just asked. I have posted publicly both and therefore, are out there for anyone to read. Or find. Or whatever.

Just another set of posts volunteered by people that don't consider themselves trolls but that, remarkably, never bring anything at all to the table.
Because bringing here where I am from is really, really irrelevant, in case your perturbed minds think otherwise...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:45:36 AM

More stooge crap. A deal is a deal and if it was signed what, are you trying to sell it to the community so it will look different from what it is? Are you fucking kidding?? Granted, you have plenty of corroboration that there are quite a few morons posting here but you KNOW only too well that the vast majority are (almost) as intelligent as you believe you are.

What I just said: More stooge crap... wow, wow, wow.
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:53:24 AM

Nah he's from Spain

In case anyone is wondering... as baffling as that may be for anyone with half a brain, there's a police station at that location and not long ago I challenged a stupid coward that was propagating the idiocy that I was IE to meet me there, INSIDE -for his and my protection-, since he lived closed by and it was my backyard. So, ha ha has found that post... which is in these same Bitcointalk pages, so no mystery. The same goes for X, that definitely has a lot of time in his hands, way too much, to have gone through over 100 long posts to find something that has always been public and that he probably would only have had to ask. I would have answered, always the truth, provided it would have seemed a good idea at the time...
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:17:52 AM

+1

Gents (and Ladies).. Do what I do..HOLD your coins. Take a break from the forum and get some fresh air..
DazzlinDave™

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:34:13 AM

To all the people demanding knowledge of the up coming dev news, please just relax.

Any and all big deals include a disclosure agreement. If the devs release any info before everything is finalized, the whole entire agreement can and usually is nullified.

I am up for the news as well, but I'm staying calm and will wait for when they can release it. 

I can just see all the angry and hate filled posts and fud and what not if that happens............
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:51:27 AM

what's the next big development on this front?
are you a journalist?

No, just a coin-rally hunter.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:02:24 AM

To all the people demanding knowledge of the up coming dev news, please just relax.

Any and all big deals include a disclosure agreement. If the devs release any info before everything is finalized, the whole entire agreement can and usually is nullified.

I am up for the news as well, but I'm staying calm and will wait for when they can release it. 

I can just see all the angry and hate filled posts and fud and what not if that happens............
well said Wink
+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:15:11 AM

If you really must donate towards the VeriCoin project development, please go to the official VeriFund page to make your donation: https://www.vericoin.info/#verifund

Grin

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
boon8

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:32:37 AM

how about the mintpal?
DFiLeR

Activity: 341

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:56:13 AM

I really hope that the announcement is effectsToCause on dancing with the stars! now that'd be hilarious and publicity lol

VRC      VKAE3VC3iPf2FFJsrzirzk4SX6mSrzSUka                  XPM          AeX9teC4y9YMRNVb7726i8u3RTCcMksFG3
BTC       15P73FANUu5rgNcCr4kYVUNiD3tdmgqEuP             HYPER       HL2iRAWRThvAR9kt5NDdEPBhin57tD98hB
zsp

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:10:35 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:23:24 AM by zsp

Flyer for the Bitcoin conference in Cologne on 2nd of September . Germany is a place where we get stuff done quickly.

What do you expect to get out from the German BTC conference where crypto currency literate audience will attend and most likely already know well vercioin and they have the reasons not to touch this coin? Besides that, the devs attended the US BTC conference, apart from a few pictures that show three young men in vericoin shirt the outcome of that conference is non existent. Your flyers for the German conference will not add anything to this declining process, except more disappointments. Sorry, I wish I would have a better news for you, but I don't have  Angry

Only the devs can reverse the decline of vericoin by developing the software and putting the hard work into the coin.

Agree on the assessment of both conferences, the one that the community paid for the three young men to go to Chicago in style -and then some-, and this upcoming one paid for by Reavon -maybe with some generous donations' help-. Oh, and the pizza-fest at the Bitcoin building, also.

As you sharply point out, it is a waste of resources to do anything at all directed at the "crypto currency literate audience" anywhere. Those have already long recognized this is the hobby of three kids with not much to bring on to the amazingly dynamic world of alternative currencies, leagues below the leaders -in developing- current and the ones that will be surging in the very near future. And, to put it mildly, they are not interested in the least.

As I have been saying for months now, the only chance this coin has -and it is a very slim one, getting slimmer by the minute- is to brand itself as the GOOD GUYS -with all it's implications- of crypto and, therefore, as the link to the real world, not the crypto-savvy.

Edit to add: And no, there's nothing the devs can do, since any software they would be capable of developing would be a -much inferior- side show to the features already implemented by others. Like I said above, not even remotely in the same league.

I have to admit my statement that the developers can fix the process by developing the software was a pure speculation, more of a wish than a realistic projection. Probably your assessment is the correct one, and the three developers will not create any software that could change the declining trend. It's getting obvious the three young men don't have the time and skills to develop the coin. It sounds not very nice that altcoinUk call them clowns, you Barrabas call the devs stooge, monkey call them pumpers, but I start to see the points of the critics.
setup

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:01:27 AM

The multipool and stakeing are working fine actually but the traded volume on the exchanges is getting lower and lower. It seems the whole world is waiting for the big bang announcement  Smiley

https://litebit.eu/registration/de/3337ouEH2M/
Add a VRC banner to your Website & support VERICOIN
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:16:56 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 11:38:46 AM by souljah1h

I'm also still waiting on the new GUI wallet & VeriSMS in the wallet would be a great feature!

_@/'
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:57:38 AM

LOL, 100+ hours later you continue to string people along. I have an idea for VRC branding, screw "rollback" coin. Lets make this "PromiseCoin" I have never seen a development team more capable of promising to deliver everything, deliver nothing, and then have the community chear and applaud the efforts. They are so good infact, people let reality slip and just submerse themselves in the games and promises that has become vericoin.

I remember when this was a "good coin" Remember what made this good.. It was the promises. What has been DEVELOPED that has moved the needle? Name me one action that has benefited this coin? Please, one product, something that VRC has DONE to make this a great coin? I am failing to find anything other than promises for this coin. If you all want to keep investing in promises from 3 clearly overwhelmed, and incapable developers, then so be it.

I have tried for months to be a part of what makes vericoin grow. Anything I have said / done in the past will not change the future of vericoin when the basics of business are ignored on a constant basis. I have been a cheerleader, I have been critical, I have taken a reasonable approach to VRC for months. I was in, and had domains since the first week of this project. I have constantly thrown my support, and business advice to those who wished to listen. I will not support a coin who wants to be mainstream, but yet lacks everything a mainstream coin needs. A mainstream coin needs a product, not promises. A mainstream coin needs developers who have 100% time and devotion. A hobby from 3 people who don't need the money doesn't sound like the ground of people desperate enough to take that extra step, to make that extra code, ect.

VeriCoin should be everything these developers eat / sleep / talk about. These guys have a life, family, education, and many other things going on. I don't think they meant any of this harm, they thought that a few promises, and veribit would make the sheep flock to the potential future value of VRC! This via twitter @Pnosker in june a 500k satoshi coin. "Count on it!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 [684] 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 ... 959 »
  Print  

Jump to: