Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:29:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 01:08:32 PM

Hello VeriCoin community...

While all eyes are on the Minnesota State Fair and we wait to hear/see news of the event, please take the time to vote for VeriCoin's inclusion in the initial release of the Casheer.net app. Simply post a comment why you believe VeriCoin is a GREAT match for their app.  The final list of coins to be included will be released Monday, Sept. 1st.

You can vote here: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=76

Registering on the forum is simple and takes just a few minutes.

Thanks for showing your support for VeriCoin, the virtual cash for the masses.

We made the list for the second round, BUT, lets see it we can get on the first round list of coins to be included in the Casheer.net app.  Vote here to support VeriCoin: http://forum.casheer.net/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=76

Today is the last day to vote.

Cheers...

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:23:52 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 03:27:19 PM by altcoinUK

Sorry for my delay in any response. I've had a busy day at work - on top of all the last minute planning for this event. So to address a few thoughts.

I understand the constraints of the operation, I was not trolling and was seriously worried that in your place in Minnesota people will be pissed off from the $1 gift. But you know marketing, especially you know what works at your place, so if you say so I am sure everything will be fine.

The handing out of Vericoin is very secondary to the bigger picture of simply trying to create awareness & interest for the future of digital currencies.

I was not aware that you execute such delusional business plan and you are on the mission to "create awareness & interest for the future of digital currencies". I thought we are having a rational conversation here about a concrete digital currency project vericoin and we aren't on irrational missions to educate human kind about digital currencies. Such ambitious aim like the vericoin community change the world should be outside of the scope of this project, especially in the consolidation phase of vericion when you need to address more pressing issues like the 8.2k price i.e. it is more rational before you educate the world try to get the crypto currency literate audience (who already know what digital currency is) into vericoin.

It's always amaze me how delusional and irrational are the hardcore cheerleader members of this community with missions like yours that aims to educate the world about digital currencies.

So far over the last 6-8 weeks I have been able to get 7 different people to invest money into Vericoin. By having simple conversations over coffee, beer, or just over the internet. One of those 7 people I got to invest in Vericoin got another 2. All together just from me personally, I have gotten 9 other people to invested some $10,000-$15,000 in Vericoin.

Which clearly indicates the solution for vericoin is not what you suggest. I also convinced a few people at the early days to invest to vericoin and I am sure most of the bag holders did the same, and still the coin has been a constant failure and continuously stagnating. What you suggest simply do not work. The simple reason what you say a logical fallacy is, because the state of the coin primarily doesn't depend on how many people you convince, but depend on what our three wannabe coin developers deliver (or sadly don't deliver in the case of vericoin).

tldr; fuck you, fuck you, Lootz you're cool, and fuck you I'm out!

I hope your mental state was a bit better and you had a more positive attitude at the Minnesota day than this :-))))

altcoinUK

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:29:36 PM

Can we get the specific's on the Vericard deal ? Ive seen the information on the website but im talking about the contract.

How are the negotiations with Dev4 progressing ? Statements are made like he can Push this to 100k sat  and then week"s" go by and we hear nothing?

If this information is available and ive missed it please direct me to where i can locate this information.

You have not missed any information. There are meaningless ideas like VISA card and signing up to Casheer.net which ideas would only help if the three wannabe coin developers would be capable to deliver something, which they aren't. There's no progress and development whatsoever regarding to vericoin, the three wannabe coin developers whom ability was limited to successfully fork the Sunny King code are unable to develop the coin further - never mind real innovation that investors expected from the PhD students and MS developer. Consequently there's is no news nor information on progress and development. That also explains why the price is 8.1k.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:41:17 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 02:58:38 PM by altcoinUK

I am ready to donate 100k VRC in the next 5 minutes to support any ideas that take this coin to the next level :-)) and I said to you I have nothing but respect for your hard work, but this event unfortunatelly will not change anything for vericoin, except that you feel very well that you have done something and probably that makes worthwhile the whole thing. So I am keep waiting for the opportunity to show my support. :-)))

Hi, just passing by to read the drama, navigate through the amazing nonexistent improvements and developments of the coin and collect my 100k from altcoinUK challenge so I can add them to my already diminished holding bag.

The idea is simple and it can be resumed in one line:

Convince James (jl777) to include Vericoin in the superNET project.

VMEMgDLW1cXuYg9dVkG9t6Fh4psAYqyFKG

Pleasure to help, altcoinUK! Cheesy

Eth.

Thanks for the tip Eth, the offer has been upgraded and 200k on the way :-)))

As for the vericoin integration to superNet, since James has not released any substance about his idea (e.g. white paper, software document, source code) except high level buzz words such as there will be some services, I guess better to wait until we understand what superNET is.

ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:54:49 PM

The price just spiked so you FUDsters better kick your FUD into high gear!   Wink

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
EtherCoin

Activity: 338
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:55:46 PM

Thanks bro, feels like carrying that bag again!

Eth.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:16:36 PM

Thanks bro, feels like carrying that bag again!

Eth.

has something new happened on this front?
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:20:48 PM

Blah, blah, blah. That also explains why the price is 8.1k.

Yeah, you tell 'em!  I think that they're responsible for Litecoin dropping 37% in the last month, too!   

Those jerks!  Tongue

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 03:15:43 PM

Yeah, you tell 'em!  I think that they're responsible for Litecoin dropping 37% in the last month, too!  

Those jerks!  Tongue

Litecoin is dropping partly because people who made investments into scrypt mining equipment are looking to return some of that investment in the form of BTC, and FIAT.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:22:44 PM

Yeah, you tell 'em!  I think that they're responsible for Litecoin dropping 37% in the last month, too!   

Those jerks!  Tongue

Litecoin is dropping partly because people who made investments into scrypt mining equipment are looking to return some of that investment in the form of BTC, and FIAT.

LTC is getting dumped by all the miners who bought expensive ASICS .
albert_mt

Activity: 225

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:44:01 PM

Which one is the better investment Crypti or Vericoin? I like both coins, but the Crypti community predicts skyrocketing Crypti performance and stagnation for vericoin. What you guys think about vericoin price for the next 2-3 months? Would you invest 10 BTC in vericoin right now or better to wait for the floor?
I like the direction of the coin. I bought 6 btc when it was around 25k once I really looked at the coin. I have slowly been buying since. The devs transparency and honesty helps the coin in the long run but also hurt the coin in the short run. Like warr1979 said it was gearing up for a good hard run but Mintpal.....

The thing about crypto is time moves different. A week is like a month. A month is like 3-4 months. Good things will happen and the Mintpal crap will be forgotten soon. Another thing about crypto is what doesn't kill a coin only makes it stronger. Enough believe in the coin to keep it strong. I am sure the devs are in it for the long haul. Keep a coin strong and fresh and like a tree it will grow.

I am not telling you to invest. I don't give investment advice. I pushed the buy button and I life with the consequences whether good or bad. I either blame myself or pat myself in the back.

Thank you for your post. It was very useful.
albert_mt

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:45:06 PM

Which one is the better investment Crypti or Vericoin? I like both coins, but the Crypti community predicts skyrocketing Crypti performance and stagnation for vericoin. What you guys think about vericoin price for the next 2-3 months? Would you invest 10 BTC in vericoin right now or better to wait for the floor?

Just my 2 cents on the situation...

1st - From a technical point of view the current support ("bottom" if you will) is around 6500 stat. That was the previous low before any recent pumps (in late June or early July... whenever that was). So if you want to wait for the low perhaps you can test to see whether it can touch 6500 or even break it. If it breaks 6500 then it will be a true free for all (in my opinion) on how low we can go. So if you agree on that take we are fairly close to the bottom. It might be worth entering a position now, adding some orders lower and then seeing where it can go from there.

2nd take - since we've been in a down trend for quite some time and have had a difficult time breaking what used to be 20k, now 15k - you can wait and put a mental stop order at 15k and wait to see if we ever do break it. You won't time the bottom this way, but by doing this you will protect yourself from buying on a downtrend aka trying to catch a falling knife.

3rd take - what I would suggest: do a dollar cost average and just say I'm going to buy 1 (or 2) BTC worth of Vericoin every week for the next 5-10 weeks. No you won't time the bottom this way but it's a more conservative way to enter in a position. You'll catch some highs and some lows within the greater trend. If you are really confident in holding the position you might as well enter in slowly but surely.

Now whether or not to buy Vericoin vs. Crypti? Well I don't know enough about Crypti to provide any advice on it. Personally I would suggest diversifying your holdings so it would probably be best to buy a little of both, over time - if you believe in the projects.

Best of luck!

Thank you for taking the time and answering. Your post was really helpful.
albert_mt

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

I like the direction of the coin. I bought 6 btc when it was around 25k once I really looked at the coin. I have slowly been buying since. The devs transparency and honesty helps the coin in the long run but also hurt the coin in the short run. Like warr1979 said it was gearing up for a good hard run but Mintpal.....

The thing about crypto is time moves different. A week is like a month. A month is like 3-4 months. Good things will happen and the Mintpal crap will be forgotten soon. Another thing about crypto is what doesn't kill a coin only makes it stronger. Enough believe in the coin to keep it strong. I am sure the devs are in it for the long haul. Keep a coin strong and fresh and like a tree it will grow.

I am not telling you to invest. I don't give investment advice. I pushed the buy button and I life with the consequences whether good or bad. I either blame myself or pat myself in the back.

I don't think you are saying what warr1979 is saying (not that it would make much of a difference because both things are exercises in absurdity, but just to clarify things). If I have understood correctly -and I know I have- he blames the Mintpal "affair" for having DELAYED the otherwise plentiful slew and magnificent releases by our dynamic dev team...

You, on the other hand, seem to point to the MP "affair" as the cause of the derailment IN PRICE of the coin, that was "gearing up for a good hard run..." instead. Just to make things perfectly clear, when VRC stopped trading because of the "affair", it was in the 37k level, having been recently above 43k and just days before touching 58k. When trading resumed, VRC traded for quite a few days in the 34-32 region. Subsequently, a very, very, very slow downside spiral started, without any rebound. In no way, shape or form it can be made related to the MP "affair". As a matter of fact, the fall from the low 30s mirrored that of many other similar coins, particularly BlackCoin -that still mirrors in price behavior- and NAUT.

So very wrong on both counts. The MintPal "affair" did not delay anything at all, not even the vacations of the dev team, and in no way was, even remotely, the cause of the monumental sell-off.

Just keeping the record straight.

You can like "the direction the coin is going" just like you may like the color purple. You are just another bagholder who tries to convince himself it's oke to remain invested in it, but this coin is going in NO DIRECTION WHATSOEVER, none atm.

And hasn't been since launch, by the way.

English is not even my third language, so I apologize in advance for all confusions in my post  :-))

Most probably I hold more coins than the vocal supporters combined have, for that reason I follow this coin closely, and therefore I can give you an objective :-)) overview about the state of VeriCoin.

Hundreds of investors read the CV of the developers a few months ago. The CVs indicate the developers are capable software professionals with fairly impressive academic background. We liked the transparency theme and such transparency was a really unique feature in the altcoin market at the time. Everyone thought the bright, capable, honest, young developers will pull off this project. It seemed the only option is a success and if any coins can succeed that will be vericoin. So what happened in the summer? Well, the biggest failure of the altcoin market in this summer is VeriCoin. The price is 9k, the order book is a pathetic 5.5 BTC and the volume is 20 BTC that puts VeriCoin at the second page of Bittrex. The reasons of this spectacular failure are

a) The developers don't work on the software. The general expectations were that the vericoin devs are responsible and reasonable professionals and they will put the hard work into the project, the professional pride will drive them to deliver. The reality is that they don't deliver. That's why it hasn't been released anything in the last 10 weeks. (the meaningless road map that is full of bollocks doesn't count as delivery)

b) The developers are not in the league of serious crypto currency professionals like Peter Todd, Gavin Wood or btcdrak to just mention a few. This summer made clear that in order to succeed in the altcoin market the developers need to posses more skills than the ability of forking Sunny King codes and add a few useless functions like VeriBit, VeriSend and VeriSMS.

c) There is no clear strategy for the development of the coin. Lame ideas like the VISA card take precedence over sensible suggestions and again, no real progress in any areas.

Of course the devs can change the situation of "a", "b" and "c" easily, even "b" is changeable as we don't talk about rocket science here but software development, they can study the code base of other solutions and build on that new features for vericoin.

As the current situation is a complete failure, I strongly suggest do not invest your 10 BTC in vericoin. Your 10 BTC investment will push the price up with 5k, it will make ecstatic the hardcore cheerleaders, they will perform the usual rituals and dances for the cult leaders, socal will write his usual hosannas about the coming 100k price. However, the fundamentals of the project will remain the same and 2 weeks time the price will be even lower than it is today.
I suggest you wait, let the developers start working and deliver (anything would be great really) and then if you notice any improvements then you invest the 10 BTC in veri[Suspicious link removed]d luck and let us know if you need more info :-)))

@Barrabas
@AltcoinUK

Thanks for the posts and taking the time answering. I am concerned about the low volume. The lack of progress is also a concern. My 10 BTC investment won't improve the progress and volume in long term. I will wait for the optimal entry time and good luck for the vericoin community.
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:09:42 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:31:28 PM by ELMER_FUD

Putting all speculation aside, the vast majority of digital currencies have dropped significantly within the last couple of months and it has more to do with the summer doldrums than anything else.  Yeah, most miners are still trying to recoup their capital expenditures on overly priced mining equipment and that's exerting downward pressure on a thinly traded market but the fact of the matter is that it's summertime and in typical summer fashion, most traders are out enjoying family vacations instead of trading.  I'm sure we could all blame it on the devs, though.  Perhaps if they had planned ahead they could have implemented some sort of algorithm that rewards people with a much higher interest rate when they're staking while at the beach or something of that nature but rather than play the blame game, I'm using this as an opportunity to back up the truck and/or load the boat with some incredibly cheap digital coins.

ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:27:28 PM

Just my 2 cents on the situation...

1st - From a technical point of view the current support ("bottom" if you will) is around 6500 stat. That was the previous low before any recent pumps (in late June or early July... whenever that was). So if you want to wait for the low perhaps you can test to see whether it can touch 6500 or even break it. If it breaks 6500 then it will be a true free for all (in my opinion) on how low we can go. So if you agree on that take we are fairly close to the bottom. It might be worth entering a position now, adding some orders lower and then seeing where it can go from there.

2nd take - since we've been in a down trend for quite some time and have had a difficult time breaking what used to be 20k, now 15k - you can wait and put a mental stop order at 15k and wait to see if we ever do break it. You won't time the bottom this way, but by doing this you will protect yourself from buying on a downtrend aka trying to catch a falling knife.

3rd take - what I would suggest: do a dollar cost average and just say I'm going to buy 1 (or 2) BTC worth of Vericoin every week for the next 5-10 weeks. No you won't time the bottom this way but it's a more conservative way to enter in a position. You'll catch some highs and some lows within the greater trend. If you are really confident in holding the position you might as well enter in slowly but surely.

Now whether or not to buy Vericoin vs. Crypti? Well I don't know enough about Crypti to provide any advice on it. Personally I would suggest diversifying your holdings so it would probably be best to buy a little of both, over time - if you believe in the projects.

Best of luck!

Thank you for taking the time and answering. Your post was really helpful.

That was very well stated.  Personally, I tend to read the charts (technical analysis) while simultaneously engaging in fundamental and sentimental analysis.  Having said that, I chose to go with number three but with an emphasis on buying the dips in order to lower my dollar cost average even further.  It's my opinion that the overall market sentiment couldn't be much lower right now (it's about as bad or perhaps even worse than last summer, when BTC dropped from over $200 to $65) and the overall fundamentals are still solid so I buy BTC on the dips and then store enough of it on the exchanges to buy VRC when everyone else is selling it.  If I was disingenuous I would probably join barabass and AltcoinUK in their psychologically manipulative FUD campaign in order to further drive down the price to buy cheaper VeriCoins but I can't do that because I don't want that on my conscience.

kasman5

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:35:28 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:28:02 PM by kasman5

Any updates regarding the usernames feature Doug? Will this feature allow people to send VRC to a username rather than them long intimidating addresses? I feel like this is one of the better features on the roadmap we have and the quicker we can use it the better.

Trade bitcoin futures contracts with high leverage SmileySmiley Click Here (https://www.bitmex.com/register/n1ifPv)Smiley
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:03:38 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:30:36 PM by altcoinUK

Any updates regarding the usernames feature Doug? Will this feature allow people to send VRC to a username rather than them long intimidating addresses? I feel like this is one of the better features on the roadmap we have and the quicker we can have use it the better.

No, there's no update nor progress. Last time I asked him about the whitepapers the arrogant answer was that investors need to check the roadmap. Obviously, a 3-4 sentences long brief update about the status of the progress never mind what the intended blockchain 2 functionalities are is unreasonable request. (In the meantime EffectsToCause had time talk about the FUDders on IRC for hours but he could not find time for a civil update ... so that's how the devs operate)

The truth is that the vericoin devs haven't developed anything innovative, additionally they are against serious professionals like Peter Todd and Gavin Wood in the blockchain 2 race, so I guess they have realized better not to talk about development if nothing is there.
altcoinUK

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:19:49 PM

Putting all speculation aside, the vast majority of digital currencies have dropped significantly within the last couple of months and it has more to do with the summer doldrums than anything else.  Yeah, most miners are still trying to recoup their capital expenditures on overly priced mining equipment and that's exerting downward pressure on a thinly traded market but the fact of the matter is that it's summertime and in typical summer fashion, most traders are out enjoying family vacations instead of trading.  I'm sure we could all blame it on the devs, though.  Perhaps if they had planned ahead they could have implemented some sort of algorithm that rewards people with a much higher interest rate when they're staking while at the beach or something of that nature but rather than play the blame game, I'm using this as an opportunity to back up the truck and/or load the boat with some incredibly cheap digital coins.

Let's see the facts based on real market data instead of usual cheerleader mantra and hurrah talk. Since vericoin not even remotely connected to the market dynamics of Litecoin what you like referring to, let's see vericoin's performance against altcoins that are direct competitors such as CLOAK and VIACOIN. The market data indicate that all three currencies had their pumps and dumps, just like vericoin cloak and viacoin were pumped and dumped as well. Following the P&D vericoin is 9k at this moment in time while the price of CLOAK is 290% and VIA is 284% higher than vericoin. I understand you are a hardcore cheerleader but perhaps you could acknowledge that vericoin, cloak and viacoin delivered the above result this summer under the very same market conditions. Please note cloak and vericoin price was same end of June, and vericoin and viacoin price was same at the end of July.

So what kind of summer fashion, Litecoin and family vacations nonsense are you talking about?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:30:57 PM

Hi altcoinuk,

I sent you a pm, i hope you are reading and will answer it.

Greetings

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ELMER_FUD

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:43:42 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 07:49:37 PM by ELMER_FUD

Let's see the facts based on real market data instead of usual cheerleader mantra and hurrah talk. Since vericoin not even remotely connected to the market dynamics of Litecoin what you like referring to, let's see vericoin's performance against altcoins that are direct competitors such as CLOAK and VIACOIN. The market data indicate that all three currencies had their pumps and dumps, just like vericoin cloak and viacoin were pumped and dumped as well. Following the P&D vericoin is 9k at this moment in time while the price of CLOAK is 290% and VIA is 284% higher than vericoin. I understand you are a hardcore cheerleader but perhaps you could acknowledge that vericoin, cloak and viacoin delivered the above result this summer under the very same market conditions. Please note cloak and vericoin price was same end of June, and vericoin and viacoin price was same at the end of July.

So what kind of summer fashion, Litecoin and family vacations nonsense are you talking about?

You might as well dispense with the logically fallacious emotional appeals and your negatively biased dysphemisms because I don't buy your BS for one minute.   You put on a great act and you might have some people fooled into thinking that you're a legitimate investor but you're obviously not intelligent enough to fool everybody here, including myself.  Also, I don't know where you're getting your information but the market data that I'm looking at (via Bitcoinwisdom) says that CLOAK is down almost 90% in the last month while VRC is only down 43%.  

In regards to my previous post, I was referring to Litecoin because it's the number one alt (with the largest market cap) and has served well as a barometer for the altcoin market in general.  If I wanted to exaggerate or use hyperbole as you often seem to do, I could easily have compared VRC to any number of alts in the marketplace which have experienced more dramatic drops in price (but I didn't because I'm neither an optimist nor a pessimist but rather, a realist).  

It seems that you don't really understand the cyclical workings of the marketplace and I don't feel like having to explain the basics to you (Investing 101) so I'll just leave you with a link:

http://beginnersinvest.about.com/od/beginnerscorner/qt/summerdoldrums.htm

Pages: « 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 [733] 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: