Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ymod123

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:35:49 PM

We added a super temporary Worker Stats page at khashier.com

Worker Stats

We intend to improve the stats at the pool very soon, but for now we hope that helps a bit Smiley

The path to the first payout is well underway, but sadly will likely not come until tomorrow evening.
Everything is in line with the listing at Poloniex to get it done, but we would like to not push the CLAM market.

We would also like to supervise the scripts on the first run through, and alas we have been hammering away all evening and it is getting later by the minute.

Long live the CLAM Shell Smiley

Im looking forward to mine it...My very first coin to mine...Smiley

how can I mine it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:47:29 PM

Worker Stats

We intend to improve the stats at the pool very soon, but for now we hope that helps a bit Smiley

The path to the first payout is well underway, but sadly will likely not come until tomorrow evening.
Everything is in line with the listing at Poloniex to get it done, but we would like to not push the CLAM market.

We would also like to supervise the scripts on the first run through, and alas we have been hammering away all evening and it is getting later by the minute.

how can I mine it?

Very easily. Go to http://khashier.com or even better i will just copy the info from there to here:

"

Quick connection details
 To connect to the Scrypt multipool use
stratum+tcp://khashier.com:6666 -u CLAMADDRESS -p PASSWORD

To connect to the Scrypt-N multipool use
stratum+tcp://khashier.com:3333 -u CLAMADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Replace CLAMADDRESS with your CLAM wallet address. Invalid addresses will not be eligible to receive payouts. Also use a secure password, as this will how you access individual mining statistics in the near future.

"

BAM!

How are you mining? With graphics cards? With cloud hashing? That determines how you go about setting things up.

You can then go here: http://khashier.com/workers and scroll down to find your address and the shares associated with it!

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:27:13 PM

Anyone else end up clamless? Only had my DOGE wallet to use, ive mined, held at least a couple million DOGE since it was released and I didn't get any clams Sad  Cool coin none the less!
nikos64

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

Anyone else end up clamless? Only had my DOGE wallet to use, ive mined, held at least a couple million DOGE since it was released and I didn't get any clams Sad  Cool coin none the less!
You did something wrong.
I had my DOGE wallet in heavy use since December, and I got 7 times the standard dose of CLAMS (about 32).
Did you start the wallet with the "clam-qt --salvagewallet" command?
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 05:42:32 PM

DOGE millionaires shall remain clamless  Cheesy

"if every single Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin user became a CLAM user Total Supply would be < 14.9 Million"'

I would be shocked if the redemption rate is anywhere near 10%, probably way less...
So Total Supply should likely be << 1 million clams.
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 05:52:20 PM

Hi all,
So i ahev done all of the bits for adding a multi bit wallet.
It was accepted on my console but no sign of any coins..
How long will this take and How do know if it has worked??
Kind regards.

The distribution was based on an analysis of the BTC/LTC/DOGE block chain around mid May: so if you had a balance in the wallet at that time you were involved in the distribution.

The distribution was completed via sendMany before block #10,000: So, sync the CLAMS chain to block 10,000 and you should see your CLAMS if they exist.

Hope that was helpful Smiley

Well well well, this coin seems interesting. I wouldn't have known about it was it not for poloniex, so props given to them. Maybe i missed the announcement on cryptocointalk for clams?
Lately the amount of ipo coins and coins with premine out there has been rather flooring. I cannot believe people buy into all this bullshit so often. I like the distribution method here. Unique is certainly a term for it. I am not trusting, so it will take a little bit for me to transfer my btc from one wallet to another and so forth but the method of receiving your clam coins seems rather straight forward if you have been messing with cryptos for a while.
I like how Superclam has been on top of this thread for a while. I think the biggest factor to a coins success is the team behind it. So far i have liked what i read, time to gamble with my hash and throw it at the pool for clams.

We don't blame anyone for being skeptical Grin

Another option, if it makes you feel more comfortable, is that encrypted BTC/LTC/DOGE wallet.dat can be imported and the CLAMS chain can be sync'd.  
This will show you if you received any CLAMS; of coarse, you would still need to un-encrypt your wallet to actually send CLAMS.

Concerning the pool @ khashier.com:  I am certain everyone appreciates you hash!  
The multi-pool has the potential to become a great asset and resource for everyone and the entire CLAMS network if folks believe and get involved with their miners.

Please be aware that we won't be running the payout scripts until later today when we are all around and can monitor the logs.
No worries, the BTC (and purchased CLAMS) are safe and sound!

Hi,
The Mac Wallet is not officially available ?
If not, i built a mac wallet from my own use, available here : https://mega.co.nz/#!gBBFnTiI!-lZkvsnHfme_4EHI4hv8WXcYRwSORHhLEjbrUgUpGQM

We appreciate very much your contribution, HOWEVER:

Everyone should please be aware that we did NOT review or sign this executable!
Anyone who chooses to use this OSX wallet should do so at their OWN RISK.

We will be releasing the official OSX build with our next update (which is in the pipeline and set to release quite soon).

So please:

Proceed at your own caution and risk with this OSX build.  
It was contributed by a community member and has not been verified by the CLAMS Dev Team.

Sorry, don't mean to dilute your help and work, but with the CLAMClient security must be priority #1.
Hope you understand Grin Grin

hello! just want to thanks you for the help...I claimed my Clam already....
tnx

Grin  Super! Smiley

how can I mine it?

Your hash would be very much appreciated at the Multi-Pool Grin Grin

Please be aware that the Multi-Pool uses Pearl Payouts!
This payout system is slightly different that what you are likely used to at the majority of Mining Pools.
You can read more about Pearl Payouts in the OP Post here, or on the pool website itself.

Anyone else end up clamless? Only had my DOGE wallet to use, ive mined, held at least a couple million DOGE since it was released and I didn't get any clams Sad  Cool coin none the less!

Drats! That stinks Sad
If you have any older wallet.dat files around it might be worth it to go Clamming with them.  The distribution was done in May, no the wallet had to have balance then (the balance right now is unimportant).

DOGE millionaires shall remain clamless  Cheesy
"if every single Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin user became a CLAM user Total Supply would be < 14.9 Million"'
I would be shocked if the redemption rate is anywhere near 10%, probably way less...
So Total Supply should likely be << 1 million clams.

This is true!  Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to estimate exactly what the total distribution will be Tongue
All that can be certain is that:

Users Aware of Clams (Claimed CLAMS) +=  CLAMS

Hopefully, that will make Supply ~== Demand to some extent!

Cheers Everyone!  Back in a handful of hours Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
sgi02

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

Tried again from scratch and with an older wallet.dat. I used the "--salvagewallet" command on first start and the clam nazi said "No Clams For You!!!" It was worth a shot, thanks for your help everyone!
ymod123

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:03:42 PM

CLAMS recently listed on Poloniex!
Everyone please give Poloniex a round of applause!  They are the first, and only, exchange to begin the process of claiming and giving out the exchange wallet held CLAMS to their users!  This sets a great precedent and really shows how much Poloniex cares about their users.  Bravo!

Now listed at Austin Global Exchange (AGX.io)

kHashier.com/<-- Earn CLAMS, Forge the CLAM Shell[/url]

CLAMS Sub-Reddit is now Live!

Have Bitcoins, Litecoins or Dogecoins? Well then, you already own CLAMS!

Import your Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin wallet into CLAM Client and BLAMO! You've got CLAMS!

If your sca-sca-sca-sca-scared!  Send your Bitcoins, Litecoins and Dogecoins to a new wallet, then try CLAMS out!

Claim your free CLAMS today, and be one of the 1st to stake a block on the first Proof-of-Chain block chain!

Distribution
Proof-Of-Chain.
100% distributed BEFORE launch.
Complete, See "Proof-Of-Chain Distribution" below.

Block Creation
100% Proof-Of-Stake.
No Proof-Of-Work stage.
See 'Mining' below.

Mining
kHashier.com
Automated Profit-Switch Multi-Pool.
Designed from the ground up for long-term support of the Clam Network.  
New, unique payout system.  
See 'Clam Shell: Pearl Payouts' below.

Total Coin Supply
Increases with Adoption: Users == Total Coin Supply
If every single Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin user became a CLAM user Total Supply would be < 14.9 Million.
This is due to lost and stolen privateKeys, and burnt coins in the BTC, LTC and DOGE blockchains.
The current total coin supply is likely EXTREMELY small at the present moment.
More CLAMS users = More CLAMS.
In addition, Proof-Of-Stake has 1% Annual Return.
This is designed to replace coins lost or inaccessible over time.

Proof-Of-Chain Distribution
The first crypto-currency completely and widely distributed, BEFORE launch.

In respect of the giants that came before: an ode community.

CLAMS has already been distributed, or "air-dropped", utterly and completely BEFORE launch.  In fact, if you had Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin in your personal wallet you almost certainly already have some CLAMS.

Our goal, from the very beginning of this project, was to create a crypto-currency with the widest initial distribution. Ever.  But how?  

Conventional "air-drop" mechanics lend themselves to trust-based developer promises.  
We DON'T like trusting people.  

Giveaways are notoriously susceptible to cheating and bias those who happen to hear of them.  
We DON'T like tit-for-tat arrangements.

Many intelligent people are aware that Bitcoin's most valuable asset is the block chain itself.  
The block chain represents the combined efforts, commitment, and participation of the entire community.  
It is the revolution that sets crypto-currency apart from other value systems.  
It is trust-less and wonderful.  
We DO like the trust-less block chain.

So!  We took the Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin block chains, found every address(PubKey) with a balance above dust, and sent each and every one of them a little over ~4.6 CLAMS each.  It isn't perfect, but it includes everyone.

How Your Protected.

We've made every effort to provide a transparent process.
All code updates since the fork are viewable in github.
We used the gitian build system to compile the client which allows for a deterministic process.
As more people with the skills required build and sign the binary do so, the trust of the CLAM client will grow.

We want you to have complete peace of mind with your choice to participate in the CLAM Network.  

Our data from the imported chains was locked in time at the moment we dumped the addresses.  
It does not matter where your funds are now, but where they were during the dump.
If you are concerned with exposing your privateKey to the CLAM Client, it is perfectly okay to first empty the wallet of BTC/LTC/DOGE coins.
This will not affect your ability to claim your CLAMS.

How do I get my CLAMS?

We've done our best to make seeing your CLAMS in your wallet as easy as possible.  
The CLAMS are already associated and controlled by your Private Key on the block chain.

IMPORTANT: ALWAYS ENSURE YOU HAVE BACK-UP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE.

Again.
IMPORTANT: ALWAYS ENSURE YOU HAVE BACK-UP OF YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE.

Download The CLAM Client

Consumer/Investor Disclosures:

- Crypto-Currency is a new, UNTESTED, and rapidly evolving technology.
- Crypto-Currency has historically been EXTREMELY VOLATILE and may not be a stable investment.
- Disbursements and/or transfers of funds on the Clam Network, like all crypto-currencies, are NON-REVERSIBLE.
- The Software provided for the CLAM Network is provided WITHOUT GUARANTEE, WARRANTY and AS IS.

Windows
https://mega.co.nz/#!dNVUnQoK!Wpo29mMqho4KMewsOjaWWHpO4jZvSj-4jVGr85v39rs

Linux
https://mega.co.nz/#!9QNigLDb!Xq9mDNPc7yv8qarQ1Vy062WKG-e2favfuNPONnqmbj0

Open Source
https://github.com/nochowderforyou/clams

OSX
Coming Soon..

The Three-Step Claim Your CLAMS Guide (The Quick Guide)
Important: Make sure the Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin Clients are Not Running and wallet.dat files are BACKED UP.

1. Run clam-qt.exe once to auto-magically create the AppData/Clam folder.
2. Copy the BTC, LTC or DOGE wallet.dat file into the AppData/Clam folder.
3. Run clam-qt.exe with the --salvage wallet argument.
OPTIONAL: Enjoy your share of free CLAMS Smiley

Detailed Guide For Windows Users:

1. Download the CLAM Client, below.
2. Find the location of your BTC, LTC, or DOGE wallet.dat file.
3. This is usually the folder: "C:/Users/<YOUR_USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/<COIN_NAME>/"
4. You may have to enable "Show Hidden Files And Folders" to see this folder.
5. Replace <YOUR_USERNAME> with your Windows account username.
6. Replace <COIN_NAME> with either Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin.
7. Inside of that folder you will find the WALLET.DAT file that holds the private keys for your wallet.
8. Make a copy of this file and place it in your "C:/Users/<YOUR_USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/Clam/" folder.
9. Run the CLAM Client with the commandline argument --salvagewallet (Note the double --).
10. You should see your Clams.

Detailed Guide For Linux Users:

1. Download the CLAM Client, or compile from git below.
2. Find the location of your BTC, LTC, or DOGE wallet.dat file.
3. This is usually the folder: "/home/<username>/.<COIN_NAME>/"
4. Replace <YOUR_USERNAME> with your linux account username.
5. Replace <COIN_NAME> with either Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Dogecoin.
6. Inside of that folder you will find the WALLET.DAT file that holds the private keys for your wallet.
7. Make a copy of this file and place it in your "/home/<YOUR_USERNAME>/.clam/" folder.
8. Run the CLAM Client with the command line argument --salvagewallet (Note the double --).
9. You should see your Clams.

Detailed Guide For MultiBit Users:

1. Download the CLAM Client, below.
2. Open MultiBit.
3. Click Tools -> Export Private Keys.
4. Select "Do not password protect export file".
5. Enter your wallet password, if any.
6. Click "Export Private Keys".
7. Find the multbit.key file (or whatever you named to exported keys).
8. Copy it into the folder where you have the clam-qt.exe file.
9. Open the CLAM Client.
10. Click Help -> Debug window.
11. Select the "Console" Tab.
12. Type: importwallet multibit.key (or whatever you named to exported keys).
13. Enjoy your CLAMS Smiley

For OSX/Mac Users:

Gitian OSX build coming soon...

The Clam Shell: Pearl Payouts
The long-term, accrued share, payout system @ kHashier.com

Pearl Payouts
The integrated multi-pool at kHashier.com features a new type of payout system designed to reward dedication and devotion in mining.  

Similar to way in which a clam creates a pearl via coating a fleck of grit, slowly and methodically over time: this payout system, coined "Pearl Payouts", tracks accrued share percentage and algorithm profitability over the life of the pool as opposed to per 'round'.  Payouts are issued to miners in proportion to their all-time dedication and contribution of hash, as opposed to their per-round share percentage.  Much like P2Pool, but to a greater degree, all payouts from the pool are based on the miner's actual long-term contribution of value and profitability.

The CLAM Shell
In the wild, clams secrete calcium carbonate to create a protective shell.

'Pearl Payouts' provide a wonderful opportunity for both The CLAMS Network in general and the miners of the pool.  Given significant dedication and contribution, 'Pearl Payouts' have the potential to continue and persist long after the miner has ceased to mine.  Because 'Pearl Payouts' are based on long-term accrued contribution, those miners who choose to participate have a vested interest in the long-term viability and value of the CLAMS network.  

No solution is ever perfect or infallible.  That said, solutions which are aligned with the interests of the parties involved tend to meet the needs of those parties more completely.  Down-turns are inevitable and crypto-currency is notoriously volatile.  In addition, this volatility combined with the payout system at conventional mining pools tend to incentivize what many call 'Pump and Dump' operations.  The CLAMS Network has an interest in price growth and stability.  Miners of the 'Pearl Payouts' pool, in contrast with conventional systems, also have an interest in price growth and stability.  Of equal importance to miners of a single-coin payout multi-pool, is the desire that the coin in question is not purchased at inflated prices.

Introducing, "The CLAM Shell".
The CLAM Shell is NOT a silver-bullet.  It does NOT ensure price-growth "To The Moon!".  Anyone who promises perfection; is destined to disappoint their community.  Instead, The CLAM Shell is designed to attempt to meet the needs of the parties involved and provide at least some stability in a notoriously turbulent market system.  Miners want their payout crypto-currency purchased at a reasonable, and hopefully lower price.  In addition, the long-term characteristics of the 'Pearl Payout' system also creates a desire and need in miners for future value.  The CLAM network itself, would love a bit of price stability and down-turn buy support/security.  The CLAM Shell aims to meet these needs by placing at least 25% of the resources earned by the pool into what is known as "The CLAM Shell".  The CLAM Shell is comprised of an accruing account of sub-market price buy orders at market.  These buy orders have two primary characteristics: they are placed at between 50% and 75% of the current market price, and any order that falls to below 50% of the current market price will periodically be accrued and moved up to track the current market price.  All CLAMS purchased with these buy orders are distributed to the pool miners via the accrued 'Pearl Payouts' system.  

The intention is that this has two primary consequences.  Firstly, if a down-turn in market price occurs, these buy orders should be executed at previously sub-market, and more reasonable prices.  Hopefully, this results in a larger share of CLAMS to distribute to the mining pool participants.  Secondly, since mining pool participants have a vested long-term interest in The CLAMS Network, the buy support provided by The CLAM Shell should provide a welcome 'blunting' of the volatility and dumping that most crypto-currency markets experience.

Mine @ kHashier.com

Exchanges

Poloniex
Austin Global Exchange - AGX.io

Important Links

Profit-Switch Multi-Pool, kHashier.com
CLAMS @ Twitter
CLAMS @ Reddit

Merchants, and Other Links will be added as they become available.

Cheers,
From the CLAM DEV TEAM Smiley

P.S. The requisite glitter to go along with a gift to the community.  We hope the irony isn't missed Smiley

HOW LONG WILL IT STAKE?
ymod123

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:07:46 PM

Worker Stats

how can I mine it?

Very easily. Go to http://khashier.com or even better i will just copy the info from there to here:

"

Quick connection details
 To connect to the Scrypt multipool use
stratum+tcp://khashier.com:6666 -u CLAMADDRESS -p PASSWORD

To connect to the Scrypt-N multipool use
stratum+tcp://khashier.com:3333 -u CLAMADDRESS -p PASSWORD

Replace CLAMADDRESS with your CLAM wallet address. Invalid addresses will not be eligible to receive payouts. Also use a secure password, as this will how you access individual mining statistics in the near future.

"

BAM!

How are you mining? With graphics cards? With cloud hashing? That determines how you go about setting things up.

You can then go here: http://khashier.com/workers and scroll down to find your address and the shares associated with it!

can I mine this with my desktop computer? what miner is best for this?  sorry havent mine coin before i just buy..
sirsmokesalot

Activity: 767

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:16:34 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 07:34:00 PM by sirsmokesalot

HOW LONG WILL IT STAKE?

Why on earth did you quote the entire posting just to ask a simple question? BAD! VERY BAD!  Grin

Also, i do believe you can mine with cpu. Although you might be better off just buying into coins when they are cheap and holding them. It is really hard to give advice on what to do because everyone is in a different situation. I don't know what the reward is going to look like for the mining. I like the concept though:

" The CLAM Shell aims to meet these needs by placing at least 25% of the resources earned by the pool into what is known as "The CLAM Shell". The CLAM Shell is comprised of an accruing account of sub-market price buy orders at market. These buy orders have two primary characteristics: they are placed at between 50% and 75% of the current market price, and any order that falls to below 50% of the current market price will periodically be accrued and moved up to track the current market price.

All CLAMS purchased with these buy orders are distributed to the pool miners via the accrued 'Pearl Payouts' system. "

All the clams that are out there are all there will be. Without a constant supply to dilute prices other than people doing the conversions in their wallets and such and then dumping, i dunno, it sure seems like something interesting. In this circumstance mining the coin really helps two fold. You get the coins and you get to help set prices. The more we mine the more we can buy up, the better the price looks. HMMM indeed.

In all honesty, mining is sort of complex. It isn't that is unreachable, just requires a bit of time investment. Lots of good guides have been written about how to mine in a much more logical flow than i could put forth here.

http://cryptojunky.com/blog/2013/03/12/absolute-beginners-guide-to-litecoin-mining/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2151261/beginners-guide-to-mining-litecoin-dogecoin-and-other-bitcoin-variants.html

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348.0

Get a nice fat joint, cup or coffee, nice hard drink, what ever your poison is, kick back, and read up.

We can't grow when we won't criticize ourselves!
-->>>Unobtanium - The crypto you keep!<<<--
ymod123

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:38:55 PM

lol.. thanks!
ymod123

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 07:58:37 PM

how long it will stake in the wallet?
charles33200

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

Hi,
The Mac Wallet is not officially available ?
If not, i built a mac wallet from my own use, available here : https://mega.co.nz/#!gBBFnTiI!-lZkvsnHfme_4EHI4hv8WXcYRwSORHhLEjbrUgUpGQM
https://i.imgur.com/fg95geP.png

We appreciate very much your contribution, HOWEVER:

Everyone should please be aware that we did NOT review or sign this executable!
Anyone who chooses to use this OSX wallet should do so at their OWN RISK.

We will be releasing the official OSX build with our next update (which is in the pipeline and set to release quite soon).

So please:

Proceed at your own caution and risk with this OSX build.  
It was contributed by a community member and has not been verified by the CLAMS Dev Team.

Sorry, don't mean to dilute your help and work, but with the CLAMClient security must be priority #1.
Hope you understand Grin Grin

lol, np. Smiley

Anyway, you already have the private keys of all Clams users Cheesy
rhkazani1

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 10:42:05 PM

So if i copy my doge wallet.dat into CLAM app/roaming folders and sync it, what happen to my Doge wallet? Would my Doge still be there?

What does "salvagewallet" do? What does it salvages?
ofcourseIgetnoCLAM

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:00:55 AM

I got NO CLAM Cry
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:04:21 AM

I got NO CLAM Cry

There is a giveaway on Poloniex at the moment.
It is only a small amount, but every CLAM counts!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:05:53 AM

missing transaction... i sent 4.6 clams from my ltc import to my main clam...
TXID:  5151d77d3b19baf01d89eac4fab644b644ddb45b28221532f55e8ec33e81fc28

however i cant seem to get those in my wallet.... any block explorer ?

ofcourseIgetnoCLAM

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:12:13 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2014, 01:11:35 AM by ofcourseIgetnoCLAM

I got NO CLAM Cry

I already claimed that giveaway.
But I had over 2k DOGE in the wallet in May (still have some to this day, its never been empty since back in November)... I don't understand. Ran with --salvagewallet after both copying the wallet.dat and putting a backup from the dogewallet in the appdata for CLAM.

edit** I am retard, it works Smiley replace the wallet.dat, don't let it become wallet(2).dat
ymod123

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:26:40 AM

I got NO CLAM Cry

HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE CLAM TO STAKE IN THE WALLET?
Bitkol

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:31:39 AM

I got NO CLAM Cry

HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE CLAM TO STAKE IN THE WALLET?

510 confirmations for me is about 20 hours atm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: