Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 04:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 502 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1153888 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
August 01, 2014, 04:54:59 PM
 #801

looks like its dying Sad 

slow and painful

somebody get a respirator...

What are the symptoms?

The network difficulty is at all all-time high - new CLAMs are being dug up all the time.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BTCTIME247
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 41
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 01, 2014, 05:34:02 PM
 #802

price is breaking through support line and no volume
undergroundgeek
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:37:13 PM
 #803

looks like its dying Sad 

slow and painful

somebody get a respirator...

What are the symptoms?

The network difficulty is at all all-time high - new CLAMs are being dug up all the time.

I don't mean to be a 'negative nancy' but I would rephrase that is *currently* at an all time high. I'm not an expert here (clearly), but I'm assuming that once the weight is 'dropped' from these newly dug CLAMs, we'll be back to the 4k-9k difficulty.

I'm actually looking forward to that lower difficulty though, as it gives me an increased chance to discover those *precious* lottery blocks! Waiting these 3+ days it painful.. Yes, call the 'waaaambulance"...
romeshomey
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 674
Merit: 500


View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:07:59 PM
 #804

I somehow broke my clam wallet and cannot get it to connect to any peers after deleting the blockchain files to redownload the blockchain.

Even if I try creating new wallet I get same issue. 

any ideas?
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:20:48 PM
 #805

I somehow broke my clam wallet and cannot get it to connect to any peers after deleting the blockchain files to redownload the blockchain.
Even if I try creating new wallet I get same issue. 
any ideas?

Hello romeshomey!

Please make sure you have downloaded the most recent client, CLAMClient 1.4.2.1

If the newest client does not solve your issue; please feel free to PM me.
We will do some ping/addnode magic and get to the bottom of the problem Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
romeshomey
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 674
Merit: 500


View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:31:31 PM
 #806

I have 1.4.2.0, Ill try the other one and see what happens.  If that doesn't work Ill PM you.

Thanks
romeshomey
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 674
Merit: 500


View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:35:09 PM
 #807

I somehow broke my clam wallet and cannot get it to connect to any peers after deleting the blockchain files to redownload the blockchain.
Even if I try creating new wallet I get same issue. 
any ideas?

Hello romeshomey!

Please make sure you have downloaded the most recent client, CLAMClient 1.4.2.1

If the newest client does not solve your issue; please feel free to PM me.
We will do some ping/addnode magic and get to the bottom of the problem Smiley

Downloading the 1.4.2.1 client solved the issue.  I'll try not to break this one!  lol
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:43:04 PM
 #808

I somehow broke my clam wallet and cannot get it to connect to any peers after deleting the blockchain files to redownload the blockchain.
Even if I try creating new wallet I get same issue. 
any ideas?
Hello romeshomey!
Please make sure you have downloaded the most recent client, CLAMClient 1.4.2.1
If the newest client does not solve your issue; please feel free to PM me.
We will do some ping/addnode magic and get to the bottom of the problem Smiley
Downloading the 1.4.2.1 client solved the issue.  I'll try not to break this one!  lol

Glad you are up and staking again  Grin

Please feel free to stop in anytime if you have any problems.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
August 02, 2014, 12:08:17 AM
 #809

price is breaking through support line and no volume

I think the support line was due to my large buy orders.

I pulled them when I saw this massive number of virgin clams being staked.

The price is holding up pretty well, considering.

It's a buy opportunity. Wink

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
kbroadfoot
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000


Bass Player


View Profile
August 02, 2014, 06:50:22 AM
 #810

Virgin clams....   love it...

SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 07:04:12 AM
 #811

Virgin clams....   love it...

You guys are horrible... Tongue

We have places for that kind of stuff:
NSFW CLAMS4CLAMS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
ymod123
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 432
Merit: 250



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:36:45 AM
 #812

which one to use ?
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2.1 Hotfix/Test Build):
OR
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2b Previous 'Stable' Build):
undergroundgeek
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:40:30 AM
 #813

More selling and some walls are building. Sad

How's that X11 coming along? Wink
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:57:01 AM
 #814

which one to use ?
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2.1 Hotfix/Test Build):
OR
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2b Previous 'Stable' Build):

1.4.2.1 is newest build -> no problems reported as of yet Smiley

More selling and some walls are building. Sad
How's that X11 coming along? Wink

This weekend or early next week.
"Soon", for lack of a crystal ball to tell us how the other 6 dozen projects will progress as the weekend continues Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
ymod123
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 432
Merit: 250



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:02:04 AM
 #815

which one to use ?
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2.1 Hotfix/Test Build):
OR
CLAMS (v. 1.4.2b Previous 'Stable' Build):

1.4.2.1 is newest build -> no problems reported as of yet Smiley

More selling and some walls are building. Sad
How's that X11 coming along? Wink

This weekend or early next week.
"Soon", for lack of a crystal ball to tell us how the other 6 dozen projects will progress as the weekend continues Tongue

thanks...superclam
ymod123
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 432
Merit: 250



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:02:41 AM
 #816

is someone got the lottery recently?
undergroundgeek
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:12:44 AM
 #817

is someone got the lottery recently?

I was about to say I can't find out as the block explorer was down, but I'm guessing SuperClam poked it (ty!).

http://khashier.com:2750/

The answer is no.

SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 04:17:37 AM
 #818

is someone got the lottery recently?
I was about to say I can't find out as the block explorer was down, but I'm guessing SuperClam poked it (ty!).
http://khashier.com:2750/
The answer is no.

Someone grabbed a lotto block worth ~210 CLAMS on block #49938!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
seedtrue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:19:12 AM
 #819

Does the network weight overall have any effect on the lotto blocks?
undergroundgeek
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 21
Merit: 0


View Profile
August 03, 2014, 04:51:28 AM
 #820

is someone got the lottery recently?
I was about to say I can't find out as the block explorer was down, but I'm guessing SuperClam poked it (ty!).
http://khashier.com:2750/
The answer is no.

Someone grabbed a lotto block worth ~210 CLAMS on block #49938!

Whoops! My bad..  Embarrassed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 502 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!