Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2026, 09:00:04 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 502 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1153891 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 06:18:33 AM
 #821

Does the network weight overall have any effect on the lotto blocks?

Only that the blocks are harder to find/stake.

The reward itself is not affected.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
MajidBC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!


View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:41:51 PM
 #822

I'm not sure if this question is asked before or not: Is there any way that I can have Clam for my bitcoin address in exchanges like Bittrex?
dooglus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1335



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:50:48 PM
 #823

I'm not sure if this question is asked before or not: Is there any way that I can have Clam for my bitcoin address in exchanges like Bittrex?

You would have to talk to the exchange about that.

"Your" bitcoin address at an exchange isn't really yours - it's an address in their wallet, so they get to claim the CLAMs. They might decide to give the CLAMs to you, but that's entirely up to them.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
garthkiser
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:06:26 PM
 #824

Finally you can buy something with all those CLAMS you've been staking! My girlfriend posted one of her handmade "Vagabond Satchels" for sale in CLAMS here: http://www.clamclient.com/forums/topic/vagabond-satchels-25-clams/

The CLAMS Marketplace forum is open to anyone who wants to sell there. It's quick and easy to log in to the forum with a social media account.

garthkiser
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 176
Merit: 100



View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:17:46 PM
 #825

Let's send the altcoin payment processors requests to add CLAMS!

http://www.altaccept.com/?!=contact
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq

Both of these payment services have plugins available to integrate altcoin payments into any Wordpress site. And CLAMclient.com would be the first to benefit from that Smiley

kbroadfoot
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000


Bass Player


View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:47:20 PM
 #826

Holy SHIT!

http://khashier.com:2750/block/5db3d373987de28c811c8a4fdd4e591b4ec50f0d9828eecf385327eb7fdfd095


seedtrue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002



View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:49:46 PM
 #827



Congrats to whoever that is. That address has been staking for a while so it is probably an early user.
Youghoor
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275


View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:51:07 PM
 #828



Congrats to whoever that is. That address has been staking for a while so it is probably an early user.

this user is having a lot of coin may be he is a early adopter.
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 08:01:50 PM
 #829

Congrats to whoever that is. That address has been staking for a while so it is probably an early user.

Since before the lottery, it appears.
Darn lucky CLAM Tongue

How about donating some of that new found wealth to the CLAM cause? Tongue
I've added a development/bounty donation address to the OP post Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
MajidBC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

KryptKoin is one of the best!!!


View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:04:28 AM
 #830

I'm not sure if this question is asked before or not: Is there any way that I can have Clam for my bitcoin address in exchanges like Bittrex?

You would have to talk to the exchange about that.

"Your" bitcoin address at an exchange isn't really yours - it's an address in their wallet, so they get to claim the CLAMs. They might decide to give the CLAMs to you, but that's entirely up to them.

I will contact them, of course with little hope. Thanks anyway.
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 04:27:20 AM
 #831

I'm not sure if this question is asked before or not: Is there any way that I can have Clam for my bitcoin address in exchanges like Bittrex?
You would have to talk to the exchange about that.
"Your" bitcoin address at an exchange isn't really yours - it's an address in their wallet, so they get to claim the CLAMs. They might decide to give the CLAMs to you, but that's entirely up to them.
I will contact them, of course with little hope. Thanks anyway.

I wouldn't say "little hope".

In time, I would 'guess' that more exchanges decide to distribute CLAMS to their users; of coarse there is no way to know for sure.
It certainly isn't for a lack of us trying ;(

Bittrex is a unique case.
Bill had originally agreed to list us, and likely to distribute the CLAMS as well.
However, Rami vetoed the decision due to 'security concerns'.

It made us very sad Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
paulc010
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 92
Merit: 10


View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:17:11 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 11:22:57 AM by paulc010
 #832

I wouldn't say "little hope".

In time, I would 'guess' that more exchanges decide to distribute CLAMS to their users; of coarse there is no way to know for sure.
It certainly isn't for a lack of us trying ;(

Bittrex is a unique case.
Bill had originally agreed to list us, and likely to distribute the CLAMS as well.
However, Rami vetoed the decision due to 'security concerns'.

It made us very sad Sad

It would seem that the 'security concerns' proved to be baseless. It is plain to anyone with the ability to read and understand the freely available source that there is no additional 'security risk' with this coin over any other. Oh well.

On the positive side it means those CLAMs remain unclaimed. Maybe there's hope that in the future Bittrex will see the light Wink
JhoniOne
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 227
Merit: 100


View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:58:18 AM
 #833

Hello everybody! this situation
received +4.60545574 CLAM(5e3200eaeb8f73a49da0256cb9c8743180d8fcdf99da191d5d645227b6fb4d2b) after transferred to another account 4(9aff8a4eacc5e53a657049343a0c7fa3996a3f8c43b2ba2cc7c306b0a2a78923) clam
on the idea should remain 0.60 or slightly less
wanted to transfer to another purse residues but they were not turned

question where did 0.6 ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ ★ BREAKOUT STAKE ★ WEBSITE ★ MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ★ ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xploited
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 304
Merit: 252

CLAM Dev


View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:17:03 PM
 #834

Hello everybody! this situation
received +4.60545574 CLAM(5e3200eaeb8f73a49da0256cb9c8743180d8fcdf99da191d5d645227b6fb4d2b) after transferred to another account 4(9aff8a4eacc5e53a657049343a0c7fa3996a3f8c43b2ba2cc7c306b0a2a78923) clam
on the idea should remain 0.60 or slightly less
wanted to transfer to another purse residues but they were not turned

question where did 0.6 ?

If you look on the block explorer you can see your transaction and the 0.60535574 in change that was sent to xCszox7aCdXDBDX619Ydx2zPxbSNJHDxJJ which according to your description would be a change address

http://khashier.com:2750/tx/9aff8a4eacc5e53a657049343a0c7fa3996a3f8c43b2ba2cc7c306b0a2a78923

The .6+ is stored in a change address which was created by your wallet when you sent the transaction. It will be in the wallet you originally had the Clams in.

If you open that wallet back up you should see it in there.     

JhoniOne
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 227
Merit: 100


View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:45:44 PM
 #835



If you look on the block explorer you can see your transaction and the 0.60535574 in change that was sent to xCszox7aCdXDBDX619Ydx2zPxbSNJHDxJJ which according to your description would be a change address

http://khashier.com:2750/tx/9aff8a4eacc5e53a657049343a0c7fa3996a3f8c43b2ba2cc7c306b0a2a78923

The .6+ is stored in a change address which was created by your wallet when you sent the transaction. It will be in the wallet you originally had the Clams in.

If you open that wallet back up you should see it in there.     
you mean the address
xCszox7aCdXDBDX619Ydx2zPxbSNJHDxJJ
he was re-recorded by another purse, but there is a new creation through -salvagewallet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ ★ BREAKOUT STAKE ★ WEBSITE ★ MULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ★ ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
almightyruler
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1092


View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:31:01 AM
 #836

I've just noticed that clam and blackcoin have the same RPC port, 15715.

I was querying with blackcoind, but because of the port clash, blackcoind was actually connecting to and giving me results from clamd.

Didn't realise this until I'd 'stop'ed blackcoind, then noticed that it was actually clamd that had exited.
jd1959
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 510


I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?


View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:56:44 AM
 #837

I'm not sure about staking at all. I've got 20 odd clams in wallet 3500+ confirmations. I have 0 clams staked...I just leave wallet online.....am I missing something here?

         Gecko
knox203
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 79
Merit: 10


View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:21:43 AM
 #838

I'm not sure about staking at all. I've got 20 odd clams in wallet 3500+ confirmations. I have 0 clams staked...I just leave wallet online.....am I missing something here?

Do you have your wallet unlocked? Make sure the "For staking only" checkbox is checked. Other than that, how many peers do you see when you hover your cursor over the signal bars icon?
jd1959
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 532
Merit: 510


I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?


View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:26:41 AM
 #839

I'm not sure about staking at all. I've got 20 odd clams in wallet 3500+ confirmations. I have 0 clams staked...I just leave wallet online.....am I missing something here?

Do you have your wallet unlocked? Make sure the "For staking only" checkbox is checked. Other than that, how many peers do you see when you hover your cursor over the signal bars icon?

my wallet is unlocked.  I can't see/ don't know where is "for staking only" checkbox. 15 peers   clam version v1.4.2.1

         Gecko
SuperClam (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002


CLAM Developer


View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 05:29:02 AM
 #840

I'm not sure about staking at all. I've got 20 odd clams in wallet 3500+ confirmations. I have 0 clams staked...I just leave wallet online.....am I missing something here?
Do you have your wallet unlocked? Make sure the "For staking only" checkbox is checked. Other than that, how many peers do you see when you hover your cursor over the signal bars icon?

Both good questions.

1. Go to Help -> Debug Window -> Console, then type "getstakinginfo".  What does it say?

2. Hover the up-pointing arrow at the bottom right corner of the CLAMClient.  Is it green? Does it say Staking?

3. Be careful to use 'coin-control'.  It can be turned on in the settings.  Or else sending a small amount of coins could reset the age on a larger pile.

4. Is the chain in sync? What does it say for "getblockcount"? Do you have peers?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 502 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!