Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kevinrasf

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:10:53 AM

Never lost trust in Crypti anyway.

Many people lost faith after the recent bad period but offcourse that can be fixed.

I'm looking forward to see what happens in the future.

www.heathenmead.com voor Honingwijnen en meer. betaal met Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 07:25:55 AM

Just so everyone knows, we will be doing everything we can to get in touch with Mintpal today. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the BTER roll out, funds that were hung up are now all processed as far as we know, and everything looks to be running as intended. That means we can now try to work with mintpal to implement the new version of the software and get the ball rolling there. I will keep you updated in regards to our progress. We are hoping to have it up and trading this evening if at all possible.

Can we just forget Mintpal?
V2 is pathetic full of bugs, logins input box are not styled misaligned, built over $21 theme I could go on very unprofessional.
Guys hitbtc/btc-e are the exchanges to be in. If you agree continue voting.
As far as i'm concerned there wont be volume on Mintpal anytime soon.

100% Agree
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 08:06:24 AM by 5000Bitcoins

Just so everyone knows, we will be doing everything we can to get in touch with Mintpal today. Everything appears to have gone smoothly with the BTER roll out, funds that were hung up are now all processed as far as we know, and everything looks to be running as intended. That means we can now try to work with mintpal to implement the new version of the software and get the ball rolling there. I will keep you updated in regards to our progress. We are hoping to have it up and trading this evening if at all possible.

V2 is pathetic full of bugs, logins input box are not styled misaligned, built over $21 theme I could go on very unprofessional.
Mintpal v2 is bull-shit, I am serious. Wink The bugs, the balance list is hard to use,even the volume calculation is wrong,Wtf. I can not trust an exchange like this.Even mintpal v1 is much better than v2 shit.

Yeah Mintpal sux, but I am all for getting listed on as many exchanges as possible, so that we don't have such high % of all coins at BTER and forgers get trans fees and people can arbitrage / trade on their fav exchange etc.

but long term yea hitbtc + btc-e, I vote for HITBTC everyday and BTC-e in the future maybe Crypti being russian can work some wonders.
Voting on HITBTC = coints as 1 on unregistered Account 10 for registered every 24 hours.

CTRL + F write XCR in https://hitbtc.com/vote

Maybe can include that in OP devs.

It may seem demorilizing to vote when Crypti has 679 votes but we are a growing community, and the rest of the voting examples has been up there for months.
One vote a day takes 10 seconds.   Smiley

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:13:29 AM

I am curious that russian law will forbidden Bitcoin and bitcoin industry,what will happen to xcr? The company is in russia?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:24:58 PM

Blockchain Explorer shows as (502 Bad Gateway)
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:32:49 PM

Dev run away  Cheesy ---Joke

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:36:32 PM

Dev run away  Cheesy ---Joke

Been up n down some since yesterday, guessing it has to do with remaking the website or smth.  Grin

informer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:03:31 PM

Is there a newer version than 0.1.6c? As far as I can tell that's the same one that has been out.

~informer

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:12:05 PM

Is there a newer version than 0.1.6c? As far as I can tell that's the same one that has been out.

~informer

Windows or Linux? 

There were several changes to the Windows c version without renaming it.  Now it is obsolete and will not work. 

Litoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:43:08 PM

I am curious that russian law will forbidden Bitcoin and bitcoin industry,what will happen to xcr? The company is in russia?

They are moving to Belarus

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:45:27 PM

We were up to 3 am meeting last night, at the airport at 4:15, and I am waiting on my plane back home now. I will try to rest a bit, see my kids, and then post an update this afternoon and fill you guys in on where we are at.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 02:46:33 PM

We were up to 3 am meeting last night, at the airport at 4:15, and I am waiting on my plane back home now. I will try to rest a bit, see my kids, and then post an update this afternoon and fill you guys in on where we are at.

Thanks GreXX. Keep us posted.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:49:49 PM

Mintpal v2 is bull-shit, I am serious. Wink The bugs, the balance list is hard to use,even the volume calculation is wrong,Wtf. I can not trust an exchange like this.Even mintpal v1 is much better than v2 shit.

Yeah Mintpal sux, but I am all for getting listed on as many exchanges as possible, so that we don't have such high % of all coins at BTER and forgers get trans fees and people can arbitrage / trade on their fav exchange etc.

but long term yea hitbtc + btc-e, I vote for HITBTC everyday and BTC-e in the future maybe Crypti being russian can work some wonders.
Voting on HITBTC = coints as 1 on unregistered Account 10 for registered every 24 hours.

It may seem demorilizing to vote when Crypti has 679 votes but we are a growing community, and the rest of the voting examples has been up there for months.
One vote a day takes 10 seconds.   Smiley

Other Coins I used to mine eventually made their way to MintPal.  The bloggers warned that "MintPal is where coins go to die"..... well it turned out that way for most of them.  Now Moolah may find out that 'MintPal is where companies go to die" as well.

They must be using interns and new grads to write their software and handle the 24 hour migration that took 6 days and is still not right.  My JPC coins that I mined during the shutdown are still not showing, nor are my BTC from before the change over.

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:15:30 PM

I still didnt get Crypti I withdrawn from Poloniex about 2 weeks ago. When it will start working on Polo?

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

One vote a day takes 10 seconds.   Smiley

Other Coins I used to mine eventually made their way to MintPal.  The bloggers warned that "MintPal is where coins go to die"..... well it turned out that way for most of them.  Now Moolah may find out that 'MintPal is where companies go to die" as well.

They must be using interns and new grads to write their software and handle the 24 hour migration that took 6 days and is still not right.  My JPC coins that I mined during the shutdown are still not showing, nor are my BTC from before the change over.

Every single one of Moolah's ventures have failed to live up to their expectations. Their own Moolah.io platform is dead, I've never once heard of anyone actually using it.

As for MintPal v2, though the interface has been streamlined quite a bit, the sizing of various elements in the UI is horribly off. It is now much harder to make sense of the data being displayed on a trading page, than before, due to the sizing of UI elements. There is a chance that MintPal will regain some of its volume, but I highly doubt that we will ever see the huge > 5 000 BTC volume days that MintPal used to experience in the past.

Also I wouldn't take the current volume statistic on MintPal (which is at 1 079 BTC for tha last 24 hours) to heart. They are currently running a competition for people to create artificial volume on MintPal :

We will be rewarding the first ten traders to hit 100 BTC in trading volume, with 1.5 BTC each.

^^ (A quote from their landing page) ^^

So the volume that you see is being created by people buying and selling to themselves in order to win the prize. I'd say, considering the coins being offered (of which most are dead), that the actual volume on MintPal would be around 75 BTC at most.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 03:35:23 PM

Has anyone here heard of NXT's Automated Transactions, which is launching on the NXT TestNet on 15 October : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463731.0 / https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/msg113168/#msg113168?

A quote from their wiki as to what NXT's Automated Transactions is :

A turing-complete scripting layer that can operate on top of the Nxt blockchain. "Turing-complete" is a term that means the scripting language is not limited in scope and can compute anything. This Nxt application will allow for the creation of Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs) that can issue transactions automatically, based on a set of rules.

In short it's NXT's equivalent to Crypti's Custom Blockchains Support. The concept is very similar, however I believe the way in which the process is carried out is far different in NXT, then what has been described about Crypti's Custom Blockchains Support, devs correct me if I'm wrong here.

Anyway, I own both NXT & Crypti, so it will be a good contest between the two to see which gets more developer support and use.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:38:27 PM

Has anyone here heard of NXT's Automated Transactions, which is launching on the NXT TestNet on 15 October : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463731.0 / https://nxtforum.org/automated-transactions/information-of-the-at-project/msg113168/#msg113168?

A quote from their wiki as to what NXT's Automated Transactions is :

A turing-complete scripting layer that can operate on top of the Nxt blockchain. "Turing-complete" is a term that means the scripting language is not limited in scope and can compute anything. This Nxt application will allow for the creation of Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs) that can issue transactions automatically, based on a set of rules.

In short it's NXT's equivalent to Crypti's Custom Blockchains Support. The concept is very similar, however I believe the way in which the process is carried out is far different in NXT, then what has been described about Crypti's Custom Blockchains Support, devs correct me if I'm wrong here.

Anyway, I own both NXT & Crypti, so it will be a good contest between the two to see which gets more developer support and use.

The biggest difference for the public, is that with NXT, the more you own and keep in your wallet, the more you earn forging blocks.  That discourages NXT hoarders from spending their coins.

With Cryptsi, any wallet/node of 1000 or more coins is equal for purposes of forging.  Thus XCR can be purchased and traded without fear of losing forging income.

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:20:53 PM

With Cryptsi, any wallet/node of 1000 or more coins is equal for purposes of forging.  Thus XCR can be purchased and traded without fear of losing forging income.
This is only fantasy, there is no proof.  Roll Eyes
Yes, with 1000XCR Ctypti client will show you that you are "forging", but without published and checked math of forging algo you cannot determine your chance to forge a block  Cry
BTW, how much 1000 coins help you forge right now? Grin
Litoshi

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:37:28 PM

With Cryptsi, any wallet/node of 1000 or more coins is equal for purposes of forging.  Thus XCR can be purchased and traded without fear of losing forging income.
This is only fantasy, there is no proof.  Roll Eyes
Yes, with 1000XCR Ctypti client will show you that you are "forging", but without published and checked math of forging algo you cannot determine your chance to forge a block  Cry

At this EXACT MOMENT IN TIME you can only forge with the foundation node on the web site.  But as soon as the new wallet/node is released, you will have the same chance at a forge as any other node.

The blockchain shows you which node forged a block.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 10:02:49 PM

With Cryptsi, any wallet/node of 1000 or more coins is equal for purposes of forging.  Thus XCR can be purchased and traded without fear of losing forging income.
This is only fantasy, there is no proof.  Roll Eyes
Yes, with 1000XCR Ctypti client will show you that you are "forging", but without published and checked math of forging algo you cannot determine your chance to forge a block  Cry

I love how you come here to troll but then still don't understand how our system works after a month of trolling. How about you take 5 minutes to read up. Everyone was forging previously and could see how the network was forging. Right now you could go take the nodes running and monitor them over a period of time, see which ones are forging, do some simple analysis and get your answer.

Pages: « 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 [381] 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: