Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:58:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:44:37 AM

http://live.crypti.me/  still offline what happened? Huh
Where is the dev?

log wallet > blockchain to see

They work hard, always darkest before dawn.

Calm down brother, this is a nice long term  Smiley

You can see the blockchain thru the online wallet.
Thanks  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

Hi, whats going on? Why blockexplorer is not working?
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:36:30 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 08:23:53 AM by 5000Bitcoins

Haha this panic  Grin
I wait for epic dump at 500 sat  Smiley

The only thing that annoy me is they are like 6-8~ guys depending how you look at things still they cannot answer people. We get maybe 1 update a day if we're lucky.
No one is active to answer questions. We we're supposed to get an update a few days ago after they returned from the Bitcoin event, what happened to that?

I bought some more BTC but I will hold most until they fix their shit. Unacceptable. Some explaining is at place right now.

...but if you look at the history of how things have been done you'll find that's exactly how it works. Biggest balls biggest profit.  Grin
They afk from thread for a while then come back and deliver. Since this project is fresh code and takes hard work, things will take time and people will panic.

But I don't feel shutting community out is the right answer, just because some people here troll it doesn't mean everybody does. People need their hand to be held and Crypti needs to have people that can answer.

Hopefully it will come this weekend. But really guys value your supporters higher than this. People freak out every 5 minute.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:37:13 AM

I will post a short update. As I don't know what I am allowed to say or not to say I will write it very conservative. GreXX will post an update soon. He has to catch up with everything (work, real live..), as he was at the Bitcoin conference for several days. Give him a little bit of time.

LOGO: We are in active discussion with designers. We also make a competition on another site (besides 99designs). As the logo is very important we still need time to make the decision. We are also trying to get even more logo examples.

WEBSITE: We have the website designer onboard already. But we first need to make the logo and the final color compositions. Before that he cannot start. On our discussion platform we are already planning and discussing the website structure.

BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER: I wrote Boris about it. I will force them for a solution.

NEW UPDATE: As far as I know its still being tested. BTER has them and I think the next goals are Crypti and Poloniex. After this the community will get the update. How is it? Are the withdrawals on BTER working? I can't test it from the position I'm at. Smiley

CONSTANT UPDATES: I will try to give you a daily update from now on. It's very hard as we have about 30 bullet points on our discussion platform and I can't tell you everything just yet. We want to have a few surprises left for you.

Regarding the price, guys you shouldn't care. As it is now it simply need a good update and the price will easily rise to 1700 again. I just bought more Crypti for 1.5BTC. In a few months we are laughing about this. Smiley

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:44:15 AM

Haha this panic  Grin
I wait for epic dump at 500 sat  Smiley

The only thing that annoy me is they are like 6-8~ guys depending how you look at things still they cannot answer people. We get maybe 1 update a day if we're lucky.
No one is active to answer questions. We we're supposed to get an update a few days ago after they returned from the Bitcoin event, what happened to that?

I bought some more BTC but I will hold most until they fix their shit. Unacceptable. Some explaining is at place right now.

...but if you look at the history of how things have been done you'll find that's exactly how it works. Biggest balls biggest profit.  Grin
They afk from thread for a while then come back and deliver. Since this project is fresh code and takes hard work, things will take time and people will panic.

But I don't feel shutting community out is the right answer, just because some people here troll it doesn't mean everybody does. People need their hand to be held and Crypti needs to have people that can answer.

Hopefully it will come this weekend. But really guys value your supporters higher than this. People freak out every 5 minute.

Well you see that is what I've been complaining about. I was gone for a few days and when I came back it seemed like communication between the team and the community had increased a lot, but it seems to be worsening again.

The major promising sign to me is that the network is back up again, and the new fix is working terrifically. The bad sign is that we still have no idea when we will be able to download the latest version, when the Windows Wallet will come out or when the permanent fix will be implemented.

@ Devs, please answer these questions :

1. When we will be able to download the latest version?

2. When will the Windows Wallet come out?

3. When will the permanent fix be implemented?

No need to anymore, Passion_ltc answered these questions in the above post ^^.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:46:07 AM

I will post a short update. As I don't know what I am allowed to say or not to say I will write it very conservative. GreXX will post an update soon. He has to catch up with everything (work, real live..), as he was at the Bitcoin conference for several days. Give him a little bit of time.

LOGO: We are in active discussion with designers. We also make a competition on another site (besides 99designs). As the logo is very important we still need time to make the decision. We are also trying to get even more logo examples.

WEBSITE: We have the website designer onboard already. But we first need to make the logo and the final color compositions. Before that he cannot start. On our discussion platform we are already planning and discussing the website structure.

NEW UPDATE: As far as I know its still being tested. BTER has them and I think the next goals are Crypti and Poloniex. After this the community will get the update. How is it? Are the withdrawals on BTER working? I can't test it from the position I'm at. Smiley

CONSTANT UPDATES: I will try to give you a daily update from now on. It's very hard as we have about 30 bullet points on our discussion platform and I can't tell you everything just yet. We want to have a few surprises left for you.

Regarding the price, guys you shouldn't care. As it is now it simply need a good update and the price will easily rise to 1700 again. I just bought more Crypti for 1.5BTC. In a few months we are laughing about this. Smiley

Thank you Passion_ltc !
Gaman

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:19:19 AM

Guys, I think this is a good buying opportunity. 8 btc of XCR just snapped up.  Obviously, someone is buying in at the low.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:30:20 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 06:15:56 AM by 5000Bitcoins

Guys, I think this is a good buying opportunity. 8 btc of XCR just snapped up.  Obviously, someone is buying in at the low.

Make that 10.

When some things happening behind the scenes starts to unveil, it will be insane I think

Rather sooner than later though  Smiley
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:35:18 AM

I hear ya about price but now the price doesn't have to suffer each time we don't hear nothing.

I think Crypti community needs and wants constant updates whether it is much or little as to what's going on.

(ofc spare us some surprises)  Smiley

Thanks for taking you upon this matter, I think it is extremely important to keep lines of contact open ( First time I agree with Wolfcastle..)  Roll Eyes
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:41:15 AM

What about Ethercoins suggestion are you taking it into play? I liked it the most of all
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:53:04 AM

What about Ethercoins suggestion are you taking it into play? I liked it the most of all

In my honest opinion I don't see anything wrong at all with the current logo. Ethercoin's submission may be one of the better ones, but still, I don't think that it compares to the current logo. What do you guys think is wrong with the current logo?
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:53:22 AM

5000Bitcoins: About which Ethercoin suggestion are you talking?

About the price. Yes I think after we finally have the custom blockchains we will see a HUGE price surge. So everyone who is holding Crypti now, should hold them for a few months. It will be insane IMHO.

About Boris (username Crypti): He is developing like crazy right now. I think he doesn't have the time for community work. And IMO he shouldn't. The Board of Directors are the voice of the community in the decisions. We can keep you updated. Wink

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:54:24 AM

About the price. Yes I think after we finally have the custom blockchains we will see a HUGE price surge. So everyone who is holding Crypti now, should hold them for a few months. It will be insane IMHO.

Have you guys started work yet on custom blockchains, has any progess been made on it?
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:58:08 AM

Have you guys started work yet on custom blockchains, has any progess been made on it?

Yes and yes. Progress is being made everyday at all sections of Crypti (Design, Coding, Hiring..). I don't know exactly how far the code is, but the most important thing about the custom blockchains is the algorithms behind it. It needs to be 100% correct and perfect, as it is a very critical part of the core.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:38:20 PM

As mentioned by Max, Custom Blockchains is under development and has been for some time. The problem was that we started developing the solution because we thought we had completed the base PoT code. When it started causing problems, we had to put custom chains back on hold in order to fix the mainnet issues and so progress was halted. It will be picked back up as soon as the node versions are out to the public. We do have an answer planned out and we simply need time to finish it.

As far as getting those version out to you guys, I thought we were going to get it released while I was at work yesterday, which was the plan, but Eric discovered a bug that Boris had to fix and as always, bug fixes reset the testnet monitoring counter. So we had to restart testing with the bug fix to ensure it was working. Word from Eric and Sebastian this morning is that they found no more bugs last night so hopefully Boris and SyRenity can finalize the builds today and get them out. I can tell you that we have been very close for 2 days now but keep finding small bugs.

I apologize for not being as active with updates but I have been trying to write up the notes from our meetings for the team, working on the proposal and outline with the new designer (which I will talk about soon), and also write up my proposal / solution for a new system that could take the place of the PoT we were attempting before. I think I might have a possible answer but I have to write it up with diagrams and outline and that takes time. I also wanted to spend a little time with my kids after being gone for 3 days as well as having to go back to work yesterday and today.

We are working on a better system to keep all of our team members up to date on each others progress so that it will be easier for Max and William to help me keep you guys up to date when i'm unavailable. We definitely have room for improvement in overall communication and we have taken note.

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:55:46 PM

As mentioned by Max, Custom Blockchains is under development and has been for some time. The problem was that we started developing the solution because we thought we had completed the base PoT code. When it started causing problems, we had to put custom chains back on hold in order to fix the mainnet issues and so progress was halted. It will be picked back up as soon as the node versions are out to the public. We do have an answer planned out and we simply need time to finish it.

As far as getting those version out to you guys, I thought we were going to get it released while I was at work yesterday, which was the plan, but Eric discovered a bug that Boris had to fix and as always, bug fixes reset the testnet monitoring counter. So we had to restart testing with the bug fix to ensure it was working. Word from Eric and Sebastian this morning is that they found no more bugs last night so hopefully Boris and SyRenity can finalize the builds today and get them out. I can tell you that we have been very close for 2 days now but keep finding small bugs.

I apologize for not being as active with updates but I have been trying to write up the notes from our meetings for the team, working on the proposal and outline with the new designer (which I will talk about soon), and also write up my proposal / solution for a new system that could take the place of the PoT we were attempting before. I think I might have a possible answer but I have to write it up with diagrams and outline and that takes time. I also wanted to spend a little time with my kids after being gone for 3 days as well as having to go back to work yesterday and today.

We are working on a better system to keep all of our team members up to date on each others progress so that it will be easier for Max and William to help me keep you guys up to date when i'm unavailable. We definitely have room for improvement in overall communication and we have taken note.

Will this mean that the Windows Wallet will also be released with the new versions? I apologize, if this was answered previously, but I was away for a while, hence I may have not seen your post if this was answered.

As for the designer, please let us know as soon as possible! Smiley
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:26:36 PM

Will this mean that the Windows Wallet will also be released with the new versions? I apologize, if this was answered previously, but I was away for a while, hence I may have not seen your post if this was answered.

As for the designer, please let us know as soon as possible! Smiley

The windows wallet is the node for the new node protocol that first has to be running on the exchanges.  The previous versions will not work with the new protocol.  Linux will undoubtedly come out first, as this is the wallet node used on the exchanges.

As for the communication, it is an ongoing problem in every IT venture.  Coders, by their very nature, tend to be independent loner types.  They stick to their work with such a dedication, that getting a status report is like pulling a tooth. 

Seems they always want to get just a little bit more done before making a status report, but instead of making a status report, they try to get a little more done.  I have often heard "Status updates slow me down and take time away from my work"

I am online most of the day, and will respond to responsible posts with whatever information I have that can be publicly released.  I will even respond to the adolescent trolls with my usual sarcasm.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:36:28 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 03:06:43 PM by Litoshi

Guys, I think this is a good buying opportunity. 8 btc of XCR just snapped up.  Obviously, someone is buying in at the low.

I see 111 BTC worth of XCR purchased below 1000 satoshi.  Someone sees XCR as a good buy. 

The action is all on Bter.  There is only 2 sales on Cryptsy yesterday. 

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:36:31 PM

About Boris (username Crypti): He is developing like crazy right now. I think he doesn't have the time for community work. And IMO he shouldn't. The Board of Directors are the voice of the community in the decisions. We can keep you updated. Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg9062768#msg9062768 this fella I thought his designs were good

Can you explain some more in depth or simpler what CBs mean? (Not just for me) think it needs a little dumbed down version.  Cheesy

Maybe a few scenarios in where it might be useful? Hard to vision it without using it
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg9062768#msg9062768 this fella I thought his designs were good

Can you explain some more in depth or simpler what CBs mean? (Not just for me) think it needs a little dumbed down version.  Cheesy

Maybe a few scenarios in where it might be useful? Hard to vision it without using it

With all due respect, EtherCoin's designs are simply not good enough for something as big as Crypti. If you look in design communities you'll be surprised how much better the designs can be. Here are 2 designers who specialize in logo design from Dribbble (A Community for sharing Designs) :

1. https://dribbble.com/effendy?page=3
2. https://dribbble.com/kairevicius?page=1

Now compare the logo designs of those 2 designers to EtherCoin's design and you will see a notable difference in quality. Again, I have nothing against EtherCoin, however I believe that there are much better designers out there.

As for Custom Blockchains, GreXX detailed it in the Crypti Roadmap over at blog.crypti.me :

Custom Block Chains

This feature is a major core feature and part of what sets Crypti apart. This will allow companies to launch custom block chains that will function on top of the Crypti block chain providing them the security and stability of the Crypti network which was founded with a system that encourages adopters to run nodes and help build out that network.

The possibilities for custom block chains are endless. From applications, to services (i.e. Storj), to financial instruments (like DACs), all of these would be possible applications built using the custom block chain features. It’s like rolling all of the best ideas into one product to run on top of a block chain built with revolutionary technology. Yes, I’m excited!
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: