Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:51:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:43:03 AM

I confirm Linux client cannot get sync  Cry
What a shame Roll Eyes
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5000Bitcoins

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:45:23 AM

Hey,

I'm still here, a lot of works make me busy. Smiley

We already contacted exchanges.

Hi Crypti.  Smiley

Contact to get listed on Bittrex too, more exchanges more arbitrage more forging fees.  Smiley
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:26:48 PM

hi, someone make video how to forge ?  Smiley

Do this exactly:

1) have 1000 or more XCR in your wallet/node.  

2) open the windows Crypti wallet/node

3) Now you see the account log in.  In the upper right corner is a box "forging panel".  Click on that and it takes you to the forging tab.

4) enter your passphrase for the wallet/node having 1000 or more XCR  Use CTRL-V to paste your passphrase if necessary.  Copy/PASTE may not work for everyboby.

5) If successful, the log in box will indicate forging has started. You will also see FORGING ENABLED in the forging tab

6) NOW, you can log in to the account to see your wallet/node balance and the blockchain.

7) you log out of forging  by using your passphrase in the forging panel box.  If you do not log out manually in the forging panel, forging will restart automatically when you restart the Cryptiwallet next time

You can save your passphrase in the config.json file under " password".  Edit it in Notepad.

dear litoshi,please make chinese version for me and friend.

確切地做到這一點:

1) 在您的錢包,節點有 1000 個或更多的 XCR。

2) 打開 windows 節點 Crypti 錢包

3) 現在你看到登錄的帳戶。在右上角是一盒"鍛造小組"。按一下它,它將您帶到鍛造選項卡。

4) 輸入您的錢包/節點有 1000年或更多 XCR 使用 CTRL-V 來粘貼您的密碼,如果必要的密碼短語。複製/粘貼為大家可能不工作。

5) 如果成功,框中的該日誌將指出鍛造已經開始。您還將看到鍛造啟用在鍛造選項卡

6) 現在,您可以登錄到該帳戶,看看你的錢包/節點平衡和 blockchain。

7) 你登出鍛件鍛造面板框中使用您的密碼。如果你做不登出手動鍛造面板中,鍛造將自動重新開機時重新開機 Cryptiwallet 時下, 一次

在"密碼"下的 config.json 檔,您可以保存您的密碼。在記事本中編輯它。

Made with Bing Translator. 

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

I confirm Linux client cannot get sync  Cry
What a shame Roll Eyes

+1
You guys do not want to listen to me, you have not solved the problem with memory
5000 Bitcoins, Litoshi for you all is well. When in fact the problem is not solved

So you quote the biggest troll here to make a point?

On Windows, the Crypti Wallet is using ~700MB of RAM. The only reason it is using so much is because the application itself is running through node-webkit, which is a memory hog itself.
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:33:34 PM

My linux node is running well. I did notice it tries to forge just about every new block tho. The fork cleanup is working well since they get cleaned up with each sync.

The windows install works great. One click install and you're off running. Great job devs. Smiley

I also got my withdraw from bter so all good there.
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:35:45 PM

My linux node is running well. I did notice it tries to forge just about every new block tho. The fork cleanup is working well since they get cleaned up with each sync.

The windows install works great. One click install and you're off running. Great job devs. Smiley

Same here, I see to forge almost every new block before it gets orphaned. I'll leave my node running for 24 hours to see if any of my forged blocks are accepted onto the main-chain or if all will be orphaned.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:36:28 PM

I am now forging.  Smiley

Took me 1 minute to set up. Ridicuously easy, why hasn't this become 100x more popular than mining stuff?

I spend nothing, I do nothing yet I earn and contribute. Will let you in how goes in terms of return on investment after I let it run for a while. Very smooth sailing.

Because of the TEMPORARY random algo that replaces the Proof of TIme Algo, you will see almost every block show up on your forging screen as a forge.  It is only a possible forge.  Every node online gets this possible forge, then one is chosen at random for the actual forge.  

You can also see this in the blockchain tab.  Your wallet number will show as the generator for the top block, then be replaced by the lucky wallet.

Again, this is only a temporary measure until the PoT algo is bug free

Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:41:36 PM

I think one of our main problems right now is that BTER hold ~65% of the total Crypti supply. We need to get them to lift the 1% Withdrawal fee so that more people are inclined to withdraw their XCR from BTER and into their wallets.

There are 2 problems with this :

1. With the current 1% withdrawal fee, BTER will essentially get 1% of the total Crypti supply as virtually the whole IPO was done through BTER. That is unusually high for any major exchange.

2. If BTER is hacked (like it was a couple of months ago with the whole NXT situation), and the hacker compromises the Crypti funds, then we will be forced into the position that both NXT & VeriCoin faced when a large portion of their supply was stolen from an exchange, and no one really wants that at all.

5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:43:22 PM

What a shame Roll Eyes

+1
You guys do not want to listen to me, you have not solved the problem with memory
5000 Bitcoins, Litoshi for you all is well. When in fact the problem is not solved
If the memory problem is not resolved, the project can be considered a failure

All is well. All you do is bash Crypti and hail Node in all your posts.

I obviously don't share the same values as you do (bashing other coins thinking my coin is gonna become better because of that)
I rather contribute to what I believe to be superior technology to help it grow instead of trolling other threads.

I think that's why people don't listen to you
Wulfcastle

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 12:43:45 PM

Took me 1 minute to set up. Ridicuously easy, why hasn't this become 100x more popular than mining stuff?

I spend nothing, I do nothing yet I earn and contribute. Will let you in how goes in terms of return on investment after I let it run for a while. Very smooth sailing.

Because of the TEMPORARY random algo that replaces the Proof of TIme Algo, you will see almost every block show up on your forging screen as a forge.  It is only a possible forge.  Every node online gets this possible forge, then one is chosen at random for the actual forge.  

You can also see this in the blockchain tab.  Your wallet number will show as the generator for the top block, then be replaced by the lucky wallet.

Litoshi, as far as you know, will the upciming fix for the PoT algo (not the current temporary solution), retain the consistent block times that the current solution has brought about?
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:44:22 PM

Because of the TEMPORARY random algo that replaces the Proof of TIme Algo, you will see almost every block show up on your forging screen as a forge.  It is only a possible forge.  Every node online gets this possible forge, then one is chosen at random for the actual forge. 

You can also see this in the blockchain tab.  Your wallet number will show as the generator for the top block, then be replaced by the lucky wallet.

Thank you for the clarification. I was wondering about that. Smiley
5000Bitcoins

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:50:15 PM

I think one of our main problems right now is that BTER hold ~65% of the total Crypti supply. We need to get them to lift the 1% Withdrawal fee so that more people are inclined to withdraw their XCR from BTER and into their wallets.

There are 2 problems with this :

1. With the current 1% withdrawal fee, BTER will essentially get 1% of the total Crypti supply as virtually the whole IPO was done through BTER. That is unusually high for any major exchange.

2. If BTER is hacked (like it was a couple of months ago with the whole NXT situation), and the hacker compromises the Crypti funds, then we will be forced into the position that both NXT & VeriCoin faced when a large portion of their supply was stolen from an exchange, and no one really wants that at all.

Agreed the 1% withdrawal fee needs to go. Lin is a reasonable man & values the BTER users highly so there is possibility of renegotiating to increase arbitrage.
XCR also suffered from the NXT hack (the launch was due to the same day the NXT drama, so Lin did ruin the launch a bit, and as a result of NXT hack, the price dropped that same day too from people believing BTC was gone too.) so I think that XCR is due for compensation regardless, because I feel Lin has wrongdoed XCR.

I know he switched up security now though and about the hacking possibility - the ceiling of a withdrawal is 1 million now so wouldn't be considerably damage but still the fee needs to be lifted.  Still too much if centralized around BTER if it would be out of business tomorrow.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:05:29 PM

Litoshi, as far as you know, will the upcoming fix for the PoT algo (not the current temporary solution), retain the consistent block times that the current solution has brought about?

I am not a coder.  My position here is community relations, financial advisor, and now bookeeper was added to my job. 

Boris (Crypti) is the main coder. 

As far as I know, the Proof of Time algo and the custom blockchains are the two most important features for this coins immediate future.  Boris has had little sleep for the past week, putting in 20 hour days.  Once he has caught up on his sleep debt, he and the other coders will be back to work on the code. 

LetMeKnow

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:18:01 PM

What a shame Roll Eyes

+1

I obviously don't share the same values as you do (bashing other coins thinking my coin is gonna become better because of that)
I rather contribute to what I believe to be superior technology to help it grow instead of trolling other threads.

I support Crypti and have more than 200 000 coins, but for some reason you do not want to solve the fundamental problem. It's important now

It appers you are an expert!
I think it would be much more usefull to give solutions rather than criticize regarding your expertise. Especially if you in a strange way somehow support Crypti.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:24:46 PM

What a shame Roll Eyes

+1

I support Crypti and have more than 200 000 coins, but for some reason you do not want to solve the fundamental problem. It's important now

It appers you are an expert!
I think it would be much more usefull to give solutions rather than criticize regarding your expertise. Especially if you in a strange way somehow support Crypti.

A little research on his other BTT posts reveals this:

25     Other / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [AИN] NODE - Official Discussion Thread! Distributing the coins!    on: 12-08-2014, 07:03:24
Quote from: HunterMinerCrafter on 12-08-2014, 06:19:44
Quote from: Coinr88 on 12-08-2014, 03:39:04
Quote from: michaelb87 on 12-08-2014, 03:27:53
For anyone interested, I'm selling my stake for 0.5 BTC because I need some money...

Node Buy / Sell Thread

How can you buy/sell a coin on a stalled chain?  Caveat emptor!

You just say how bad the situation is,
I myself am a developer on node.js and watching the project and see that the work is done big. You only blame the developers.
You want that first version was perfect, even cripty developed on node.js faced with problems https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.3760

Please be patient
ReplyReply Reply with quoteQuote Notify of repliesNotify

LetMeKnow

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:25:03 PM

20 BTC sell wall on 1000 sat, whats wrong with Crypti.. such big amount of IPO, what do devs with the BTc?Huh  Angry

don't worry)) everything will be cool) speculators...

Those 20BTC sell wall and many others on Bter before that, are all FAKE! This is just a game for big holders of Crypti are playing so people dump their holdings for small price.
So dont get bothered by this.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:36:26 PM

20 BTC sell wall on 1000 sat, whats wrong with Crypti.. such big amount of IPO, what do devs with the BTc?Huh  Angry

Those 20BTC sell wall and many others on Bter before that, are all FAKE! This is just a game for big holders of Crypti are playing so people dump their holdings for small price.

As the financial advisor and bookeeper for Crypti, I can assure you that the IPO BTC is safely stored in two exchanges.  No funds get spent or withdrawn without 5 people agreeing on the payment, and 3 signing off on it with multisigs and 2FA. 

Crypti does not use their funds to manipulate the coin price. 

LetMeKnow

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:42:15 PM

As the financial advisor and bookeeper for Crypti, I can assure you that the IPO BTC is safely stored in two exchanges.  No funds get spent or withdrawn without 5 people agreeing on the payment, and 3 signing off on it with multisigs and 2FA. 

Absolutely!

I didnt mean that Crypti devs are playing with price though.
Litoshi

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:43:37 PM

Absolutely!

I didnt mean that Crypti devs are playing with price though.

Yes, I know..... it was the original post by twistelaar

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 02:12:32 PM

What a shame Roll Eyes

+1

So you quote the biggest troll here to make a point?

On Windows, the Crypti Wallet is using ~700MB of RAM. The only reason it is using so much is because the application itself is running through node-webkit, which is a memory hog itself.

For node-webkit 700 Mb is a lot
Your competitor NODE also uses node-webkit, you know how much memory it uses. Not more than 70 mb.

Your more than welcome to try to build a better version. Good Luck!

Pages: « 1 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 [387] 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: