Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:01:58 PM

you guys are really unbelievable...
a good reason to refuse

NEM is very bureaucratic.  Communist coin.  Makoto is like rubber stamper at Odessa train station who demands 4 pieces of ID and rubber stamps 15 different forms before you are allowed to proceed on the train.  Just following orders.   Shocked  There is no compassion in the new economy, no heart in the NEMolution.   Cry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:03:46 PM

Dear makoto,
please, tell me - why Extended redemption ended on 5/31, and not 6/30, or 12/31??
In letters to the tokens had no warning of the date, and I have,
believe me, it was a difficult period in my life, so I can't read the forums.
The last two months I did not go out to the Internet.
And now I know that you have deprived me of the steak, because confusing time limits.
I suggest you do a good deed for latecomers stakeholders - to prolong the Extended redemption..
I believe in your justice, just as I believe in the future of your NEM.
In the final list stakeholder my number - 90
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DpT2tjeUDS7HGu3pn3gte20NPND4GQLJ9GtcD3WaAss/edit?pli=1#gid=10

Need Extra Millennia...for redemption.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 12:05:08 PM

you guys are really unbelievable...
a good reason to refuse

NEM is very bureaucratic.  Communist coin.  Makoto is like rubber stamper at Odessa train station who demands 4 pieces of ID and rubber stamps 15 different forms before you are allowed to proceed on the train.  Just following orders.   Shocked  There is no compassion in the new economy, no heart in the NEMolution.   Cry

Once the train leaves the station, all the shekels or NODE coins in the world won't buy the goats at the Odessan market.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Aleon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:13:59 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 12:27:14 PM by Aleon

Dear makoto,
please, tell me - why Extended redemption ended on 5/31, and not 6/30, or 12/31??
And now I know that you have deprived me of the steak, because confusing time limits.
I suggest you do a good deed for latecomers stakeholders - to prolong the Extended redemption..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DpT2tjeUDS7HGu3pn3gte20NPND4GQLJ9GtcD3WaAss/edit?pli=1#gid=10

Ok. My "ticket" is now worth approximately 1,5 BTC. Where can I return the "ticket" and get "money"?
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:33:35 PM

Dear makoto,

Ok. My "ticket" is now worth approximately 1,5 BTC. Where can I return the "ticket" and get "money"?

Wrong. Your ticket is now worthless.
Just as if you bought a ticket for the cinema and didn't go...
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:34:11 PM

@Aleon: if you didn't check for your investment for more than half a year you shouldn't blame us.

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
Aleon

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 12:46:27 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 12:59:41 PM by Aleon

@Aleon: if you didn't check for your investment for more than half a year you shouldn't blame us.
Try telling this to investors on the stock exchange.  Cool
No one interfered with the organizers to put my "shares" in the "safe".
I see that I did not even return the "money" that I invested.
Why - half of the year? Why does not one year? Why not two years?
Aleon

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 01:46:41 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 12:55:26 AM by Aleon

Dear makoto,

Wrong. Your ticket is now worthless.
Just as if you bought a ticket for the cinema and didn't go...
Failure comparison. I came. But do not let me. In any cinema admit latecomers spectators.  Cool
BloodyRookie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:41:55 PM

You got only 8 posts, so I guess one of your friends told you about NEM's call for participation. And that friend didn't tell you about the deadline?

Nothing Else Matters
Aleon

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:25:55 PM

You got only 8 posts, so I guess one of your friends told you about NEM's call for participation. And that friend didn't tell you about the deadline?
Here in the forum I have no friends and messages "from a friend" did not receive.
This is all that I have a personal account of the development team,
except messages tickers. There is no mention of the time limit receipt of steaks.
https://docs.google.com/a/glocalex.com/file/d/0B1tPv9Udd9qBOE1uQ2x0VW5wejQ/edit?pli=1
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wAe2jt1MMzSFJVMWFSTWd5REE/edit?pli=1
https://medium.com/@nemcoin/newsletter-4-2014-8-12-e7851c28330c
https://medium.com/@nemcoin/nem-newsletter-5-2014-9-9-2fa100be1aa6
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7515541#msg7515541
BloodyRookie

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 03:54:45 PM

Then how did you know about NEM's the call for participation back in february 2014? After all, it was not in the press ^^

Nothing Else Matters
Aleon

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 04:24:06 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2015, 04:37:05 PM by Aleon

Then how did you know about NEM's the call for participation back in february 2014? After all, it was not in the press ^^
About NEM I learned from the miners from whom I bought DOGE. Inside  Cool
Then I enrolled in the BTT and sent payment. But after that I was not up to the cryptocurrency - there were more important things.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:24:15 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 01:39:00 AM by TaunSew

About NEM I learned from the miners from whom I bought DOGE. Inside  Cool
Then I enrolled in the BTT and sent payment. But after that I was not up to the cryptocurrency - there were more important things.

https://youtu.be/0qVeh7wKPA0?t=9s

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Aleon

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:46:49 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 06:31:16 AM by Aleon

I send the link to my friends. Let them laugh at those moral monsters who did this video, and let them laugh at those who it looks.
I am changed you see this cartoon -  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzV7sbBvTv0
TaunSew

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:03:23 AM

NEM is only 3 months launched and capitalization continues to drop.  Sorry little Nemzilla, we're going to have to put you up for adoption.   Cry   Cry   Cry

marcos19

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:41:59 AM

http://s8.postimg.org/nsvci28h1/Untitled.jpg

NEM is only 3 months launched and capitalization continues to drop.  Sorry little Nemzilla, we're going to have to put you up for adoption.   Cry   Cry   Cry

What are you on about, the market cap is steady as fuck.
TaunSew

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:47:18 AM

What are you on about, the market cap is steady as fuck.

mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:24:49 PM

Its not steady its stale and this is not a good thing.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:43:39 PM

Recent News Recap

Some people were asking for updates as the thread doesn't really reflect what is happening so well.  Here are somethings that happened in the last week or two to get everybody caught up.

A new update to NCC/NIS is on the  testnet and is being privately tested.  The devs are testing adding M of N multisig, changing the UI so using delegated harvesting is more clear to users, activating delegated harvesting from an account in multisig, and adding a token hashing feature to NCC.

Two mobile apps are in private alpha testing on the testnet. The iOS app development is coming along and the app can do things like send/receive XEM, send/receive messages, make accounts multisig, sign multsig transactions, and even sign/remove multisig signers to an account.  The Android app has also been released and is undergoing testing of basic functions.

All of these things are being run on the testnet and testnet even got its own tutorial for how to start up a node.  http://blog.nem.io/setting-up-the-testnet/  And has its own block explorer now too.  http://bob.nem.ninja:8765/#/blocks/0

And additionally a new video tutorial about delegated harvesting and connecting to a remote node was made by PunkRock, and it couldn’t be more clear.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxGI9xHJeM

On the developments side, Colin, a new developer has started working on NCC.  He has now made it much easier for other developers like him to join in the fun by making this tutorial on installing and using OpenJDK 8 with NEM. https://forum.ournem.com/tutorials/guide-to-running-nem-on-openjdk-8/ Very useful for those wanting to improve on the open source NCC.  Colin is planning to work some more on NCC, and if anybody would like to help him, it would be a great help!

Makoto has been very busy traveling around Japan this week doing multiple presentations for future potential partners with NEM.

Also a NEM Slack group has begun testing and has integrated IRC <-> Slack <-> Telegram, as well as showing updates for the forum, Twitter, and Facebook.  There is even a tipbot being tested on Slack and a lot of newcomers got XEM surprises upon signing up.  That tipbot is currently off line but you can count it will be back up soon.  If you would like to join Slack, please follow this link. https://nemslack.herokuapp.com/

Lastly, our forum has not been so active.  Mainly because most of the discussion happens on Telegram/Slack/IRC (over 1000 messages a day and many different groups).  We need somebody to help bring information discussed mostly privately in the chats out open into the forum so people can see a little more about the development going on.  Please help us summarize our conversations in the channel and make posts about them.

We also need somebody who is willing to work on the forum, maintain it, and even upgrade it adding extra features like social logins, updating Tapatalk, or even be able to migrate us to Discourse.  If you have forum skills, please let us know.  

Yeah, completely stagnant  Roll Eyes

LOL

Anyone selling right now isn't paying too much attention.

They will buy back much higher.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:11:32 PM

Yeah, completely stagnant  Roll Eyes

LOL

Anyone selling right now isn't paying too much attention.

They will buy back much higher.

Unfortunately this is true for the entire Crypto market, starting with Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 [906] 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: