Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984060 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lcharles123
Legendary

Activity: 1697
Merit: 1074

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:11:54 AM

Alpha released
PLZ sent-me coins.  Grin

You have limited power here. -"Bitcoin on Governments"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:22:11 AM

WOW the site can't load.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Montanha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

Its normal here.
TauMuon

Activity: 224

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:35:24 AM

I don't like the logo. The idea is good but the actual logo is not.

Please don't declare your opinion is fact.

I actually really like it. It's unique and instantly recognisable - it functions perfectly as a logo.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Coinsy

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:39:47 AM

I actually really like it. It's unique and instantly recognisable - it functions perfectly as a logo.

Obviously it's his opinion. :\
xyzzyx

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

I don't really come from outer space.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:43:03 AM

Does NEM use a brainwallet like Nxt, or would I need to copy/backup my private key if I wish to make a paperwallet?

"An awful lot of code is being written ... in languages that aren't very good by people who don't know what they're doing." -- Barbara Liskov
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:44:19 AM

I actually really like it. It's unique and instantly recognizable - it functions perfectly as a logo.

Everything I said is an opinion. The logo is not unique because it is largely a tome symbol. You can see that it is very similar to The Klingon High Council logo someone just posted. Tome symbol is recognizable so that is given but the shape and the outer ring of the logo is unusual and not easy to recognize.  

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 02:45:26 AM

Shameless plug: come join the fun in the NEM Subreddit!

The header on that subreddit says "No Envy: the NEM community", fyi. Might want to change that.

Who are you envious of?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Elated

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:46:34 AM

The NEM Team would like to announce the official logo.

- The NEM Team

I like the logo.  It's got that Illuminati 666 vibe ^^
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 02:48:03 AM

No logo vote? There used to be that kind of idea, but that got dumped?

NEM is starting to appear in articles, so the new marketing team decided to choose an interim logo.

Eventually, it is very likely that NEM will hire a professional ad agency or design firm to work with us and create our public image.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 02:51:17 AM

I actually really like it. It's unique and instantly recognizable - it functions perfectly as a logo.

Everything I said is an opinion. The logo is not unique because it is largely a tome symbol. You can see that it is very similar to The Klingon High Council logo someone just posted. Tome symbol is recognizable so that is given but the shape and the outer ring of the logo is unusual and not easy to recognize.  

Your opinion is valid.

We tried to put forth a logo without text that would be a good symbol for our movement, which is different from other altcoins.

This is an interim logo to be used to give NEM consistent branding. Eventually we will try to hire some professional agency to manage our public appearance. For now, I hope it will grow on you as you get used to it. I think it is really different from other crypto logos.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 02:53:46 AM

I downloaded both 0.0.49 amd 0.0.50 but none is running. Any help ?

ARGpentem

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:02:11 AM

Your opinion is valid.

We tried to put forth a logo without text that would be a good symbol for our movement, which is different from other altcoins.

This is an interim logo to be used to give NEM consistent branding. Eventually we will try to hire some professional agency to manage our public appearance. For now, I hope it will grow on you as you get used to it. I think it is really different from other crypto logos.

Are you seriously doing that? I can understand hiring a logo designer but hiring PR people to mange public appearance? What kind of community movement is doing that ?

bc_wwang

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:03:52 AM

The new logo is more beautiful. It promise that NEM will spread powerfully.
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:04:52 AM

I used 0.5

Unzip them, install Java 8 (JRe edition).

Run NIS.bat first, wait 5 - 10 seconds ;

dont close the DOS boxes form NIS and NCC.

Run NCC.bat and attention to he local hopt address showed, like: 127.0.0.1:8989, at final message from log and use it at the intenet browser. I used FireFox.

Must be sufficient to run the client.

dont forget the password choosen  Grin

Wink

ARGpentem

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:04:56 AM

Got it running. Could anyone send some to TB5LYM-3R3HOK-WHCRJ6-YU4CST-7MIHLF-AQMZDR-RS6L ? Look awesome  Grin

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:06:23 AM

Your opinion is valid.

Are you seriously doing that? I can understand hiring a logo designer but hiring PR people to mange public appearance? What kind of community movement is doing that ?

What I mean is we might want to hire someone to design our logo/design theme. We need more than just a logo, but a consistent look and feel for NEM.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:06:45 AM

Got it running. Could anyone send some to TB5LYM-3R3HOK-WHCRJ6-YU4CST-7MIHLF-AQMZDR-RS6L ? Look awesome  Grin

Really cool smooth interface. Someone sends some please  Grin

mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:09:28 AM

From Jaguar0625:

"Guys, this is a slightly older version. Please wait a few hours for the official closed alpha version. Thanks!"
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 03:12:31 AM

Yes, the alpha will be launched in a few hours. The "leaked" version is still part of the closed alpha and has some bugs we are currently fixing.

So please wait just a little longer Wink

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: