Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will you support Gavin's new block size limit hard fork of 8MB by January 1, 2016 then doubling every 2 years?
1.  yes
2.  no

Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold collapsing. Bitcoin UP.  (Read 2032140 times)
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:45:17 PM

totally expected up day to test the underbelly of what has now become resistance.  you have to be worried that it didn't get back over the top today.  in fact, this sets up tomorrow as a big "watch out" day:

Would you care to specify the last 5 occurrences of this non-confirmation? This way we could compare current market breadth (which is quite strong now) and a couple other indicators with the others. I can tell the last one, in 2012, was present almost the whole year and was followed by 2013 being the best year for stocks in quite a while.

i don't want to get into it in detail here.  it's kinda complicated b/c everyone does it a little differently.  i'm a big believer in cycle theory as well and i use the weekly bottoms as a timing mechanism to help identify approximately where the secondary low points on the charts occur which are critical for Dow Theory.   that's what the "SL" stands for that i put up here.  these cycles are approximately 22 wks long.  once you can establish where the secondary low pts are, which tend to correlate with weekly cycle bottoms, you then look for both indices, the $DJI & $DJT, to make new secondary highs together compared to their previous secondary highs. if only one does, then you get the non-confirmation which is what we have now.  this all then gets mixed in with the 4yr cycles which typically represent major tops in the $DJI over the last 100 yrs.  this large, major long term cycle has been muddied greatly over the last 20 yrs b/c of central bank intervention which works to unpredictably prolong this mess.  however at these stretched 4 yr cycle tops a vast majority of them, like >90%, are associated with a Dow Theory non-conf.  this is why it can be a huge warning signing when it occurs.  like we have now. we are way overdue for a 4yr cycle top as this cycle has been way overstretched due to QE.  the payback should be devastating; perhaps even greater than 2008.  but then again, all this TA could be hogwash.  it's all pattern recognition and the human mind is great at fooling itself.  we'll just have to see.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 11:59:47 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 01:40:09 AM by TPTB_need_war

Since my last post on 21 Inc, other than posts from smooth and some of one of cypherdoc's post, all I read is delusional denial and irrational nonsense in the other comments about 21 Inc's business model.

You myopic idiots that are emphasizing that mining can't be profitable on phones, are entirely missing the point! The owners of the cell phone don't care about the electricity cost. They never pay attention to that. It is insignificant to them. All they care about is the discount on the device when they purchase it. And they are not going to throw away the phone after purchasing it. They will use it.

The point is that if you have a billion smartphones giving up $10+ a year in electricity to mining, then even if the phone ASIC is 10X or 100X less efficient as mining, the cartel's mining pool still has a huge hashrate.

One can assume phones will consume much more electricity than they do now while on the charger, because the phone discount has to be recovered by the electricity input (and efficiency of the mining ASIC in the phone) over the lifespan on the device. Bear in mind that phones are becoming more efficient over time, so the business model can cannibalize the user's expectation of electricity usage keeping that expectation constant. Yeah the developing world females (in fact most females every where) wouldn't know different. Many males also in the developing world.

Also smartphones are declining in cost (now $65 for basic Alcatel here in Philippines) thus the $10+ per year of unnoticed electricity usage, will become a greater proportion of the smartphone cost over time. The business model of 21 Inc is a 10 year plan.

The cartel isn't deprived of income if the phone is no longer profitable for mining, because they are getting the hashrate cycles for free after they recover the initial subsidy they provided for the discount on the purchase price of the phone.

And phones are upgraded often by users, so more opportunities to upgrade the efficiency of the ASICs in the mobile phones. (Add: and the used phones get handed down to relatives who don't have a smartphone so continue to generate mining for the cartel)

What they can also do is give some token amount of Bitcons to the user of the phone, to obtain ringtones and shit like that which girls love but doesn't really cost anything. Also they can do bundled deals with for example Facebook, Viber, and the telcom carriers giving free connectivity for basic low bandwidth services (e.g. messaging) in exchange for exclusivity and/or marketing access to this large base of users.

What you fail to understand is the cartel wants to own access to every person, so to gain access you have to be connected in the cartel. This is really about eliminating competition. And capturing holistic profit by controlling all access to markets.

Ok, I'll try again... why put that chip in the phone if you could just include it in the charger cable? Or charging pad for wireless charging?

Because the user might replace the charger and still use the phone. Chargers are lost all the time over here in the chaotic developing world with zillion people in and out of your house, but phones are guarded more carefully.

Also because you would have to duplicate all the radio, processing, etc that is  in the phone.

Duh!

For the people clambering on about phone mining, listen to this:

https://m.soundcloud.com/elux-1/21-inc-embedded-engineer-on-whaleclub-teamspeak

Thank you. Very interesting. Cool stuff. But...

It still sounds like just processing and relaying transactions. I don't see how these devices would ever find a block, or ever get paid out even if they did.

Doesn't sound like the block rewards are the goal though... Very interesting...
Yep, thats what i got from it.

Sounds like we have fast forwarded to the time we are approaching 21M bitcoins, and this stuff would be the answer to no more block rewards. No?

That's cleared everything up. IT'S NOT A MINER its a massively distributed transactional processing chip, not for making money.

RAM for payments.

Nonsense all those comments! Also the guy clearly says they will use sidechains to the micropayments, exactly as I warned you this is a centralization of mining in every facet!

You all can keep denying that Bitcon is the NWOcoin, but your delusion won't help you avoid the fate coming.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 12:32:14 AM

I think you have that almost exactly backward.  There is a strong push toward indoctrinating U.S. public school kids from an early age to being conducive to 'global citizenship' as one example of the necessary requirements.  Efforts in this direction have been going on since I was a kid in the 1970's but in fits and starts, and things like genuine individuality, healthy skepticism, and some degree of self sufficiency were still at least tolerated.  When the generation who are now in grade school matures, look out.
The tell is not the behaviour of schoolchildren that matters - it's the behaviour of the apparatchik.

When they start to believe the remaining lifetime of the regime is less than the expected duration of their employment + pension, some of them start patiently waiting for their expected windfall to arrive over the course of decades of career and retirement and start taking what they can get while they can.

These acts of internal looting have an effect of shortening the remaining lifetime of the regime which means it's a positive feedback loop. As the expected lifetime (as perceived by the apparatchik) shortens, the amount of internal looting increases.

That positive feedback cycle is why the end of a regime can arrive faster than anyone thinks possible with little outside warning.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/gsa-officials-wife-accompanied-him-on-trips-at-taxpayer-expense/2012/04/17/gIQAHdrEPT_story.html

He invited his staff to the gathering. According to the transcript reviewed by The Post, Neely said in an e-mail to a colleague: “I know I’m bad, but as Deb and I often say, why not enjoy it while we have it and while we can. Ain’t going to last forever.”

We now know in retrospect that internal looting was extremely rampant in the months and years prior to the dissolution of the USSR.

Another interesting observation we can make in retrospect is a connection with German reunification. I was fairly young when the Berlin wall came down, but I do remember being shocked that Moscow would allow it to happen. According to everything I'd ever been taught, the Communist Party had absolute control over everything that happened in the Soviet empire. Looking back on the event, that was an obvious sign they had lost control.

In my estimation, recent state-level marijuana legalization events are of equivalent magnitude to the fall of the Berlin wall in terms of what it means about Washington DC's internal control over the US, and probably means the US empire is approximately at the same point it its life cycle as the Soviet empire was in 1989.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 12:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2015, 01:05:28 AM by TPTB_need_war

In my estimation, recent state-level marijuana legalization events are of equivalent magnitude to the fall of the Berlin wall in terms of what it means about Washington DC's internal control over the US, and probably means the US empire is approximately at the same point it its life cycle as the Soviet empire was in 1989.

And then most of Russia's resources were handed out to a few oligarchs who are beholden to the cartel. And do you know who was over there organizing that?

Larry Summers.

The same former US Treasury and World Bank official (also was nominated to replace Bernanke) involved with 21 Inc, who first floated the idea of negative interest rates and eliminating cash.

Do some research folks.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:28:45 PM

And then most of Russia's resources were handed out to a few oligarchs who are beholden to the cartel. And do you know who was over there organizing that?

Larry Summers.

The same former US Treasury and World Bank official (also was nominated to replace Bernanke) involved with 21 Inc, who first floated the idea of negative interest rates and eliminating cash.

Do some research folks.
The world needs a form of money that can resist corruption even by someone like Larry Summers.

It could be the case that we should interpret 21 as an attack on Bitcoin, in which case we'll find out of Bitcoin can be that money or not.
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:48:20 PM

Hi all, long time no see. I've just discovered I developed a sort of addiction to btctalk :-)

I just found out an hidden "gem" in the development section:

"Off-chain anonymous transactions by secure transfer of private keys"

I think the apparent lack of interest is due to the fact that OtherCoin doesn't claim (or is expected to have) a net effect on the Bitcoin price. Its intention is to simply make off-chain truly private transactions possible. As a side effect, it would also make any blockchain transaction analysis useless (since coins could exchange hands offline hundreds or thousands of times without any trace in the blockchain or anywhere else on the Internet). It also removes the one to one mapping between addresses and persons - in the current system, once you've identified who owns a particular address, you can safely assume that any past or future payments sent to that address belong to that person. With OtherCoin in place, an address could effectively be "owned" by hundreds of people, just at different moments in time.

Here the link for the updated white paper:

http://www.othercoin.com/OtherCoin.pdf

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
sickpig
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 07:58:29 PM

What a pity, such offline keys exchange technique won't be open source

2. Will it be open source?
Probably not. The main reason for this is that most of the Elliptic Curve crypto functionality
used in the OtherCoin firmware is only available as a set of proprietary crypto functions by
the secure chip manufacturers (NXP and Infineon). We are bound by NDAs and contractual
terms with them to not expose any proprietary and confidential information and that covers
the crypto functionality inside the OtherCoin.

However, as noted above, the OtherCoin has no access to your keys, it does not sign
transactions or communicate to the outside world by itself in any way. Its only purposes are
to generate Bitcoin keys, keep them safe and certify that they haven’t been revealed or
securely send them to another card.

Closed source, non-auditable crypto it's not something I would trust enough to put any value into.

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 08:06:49 PM

I think you have that almost exactly backward. ...

The tell is not the behaviour of schoolchildren that matters - it's the behaviour of the apparatchik.

Reasonable analysis, and as you know I'm historically dubious about much of your analysis.  Thx.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:09:38 PM

should be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention we have a short term problem going on here.   thing is it's not just any 'ol problem, it's a Dow Theory non-confirmation that is beginning to drag down the $DJI.  given that we've had one of these at almost every mkt top in the last 100 yrs, it's worth paying attention to.  that's bad news but goes along with what' going on in the real economy:

HSBC fears world recession with no lifeboats left

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11625098/HSBC-fears-world-recession-with-no-lifeboats-left.html

i have been warning of this for months as this has been telegraphed with the downturn in commodities (esp oil), mining companies, BDI, foreign stock mkts, junk, muni, and investment grade bonds, etc. over the last year.  this is also consistent with the principle of all mkts moving together as one as a secondary reaction to money printing, mainly by the Fed. it's all one big pump.  imo, given this weakness, there is no way they will raise rates as indicated in the above article.  and that means, to me, that fixed supply type assets such as Bitcoin should rise as either a result of further QE, or simply as a safe haven.

Fakhoury
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Permabull Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:16:03 PM

should be pretty obvious to anyone paying attention we have a short term problem going on here.   thing is it's not just any 'ol problem, it's a Dow Theory non-confirmation that is beginning to drag down the $DJI.  given that we've had one of these at almost every mkt top in the last 100 yrs, it's worth paying attention to.  that's bad news but goes along with what' going on in the real economy:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11625098/HSBC-fears-world-recession-with-no-lifeboats-left.html

i have been warning of this for months as this has been telegraphed with the downturn in commodities (esp oil), mining companies, BDI, foreign stock mkts, junk, muni, and investment grade bonds, etc. over the last year.  this is also consistent with the principle of all mkts moving together as one as a secondary reaction to money printing, mainly by the Fed. it's all one big pump.  imo, given this weakness, there is no way they will raise rates as indicated in the above article.  and that means, to me, that fixed supply type assets such as Bitcoin should rise as either a result of further QE, or simply as a safe haven.

Where is the problem then bro when you are stating this

" and that means, to me, that fixed supply type assets such as Bitcoin should rise as either a result of further QE, or simply as a safe haven."

Quote from:  Satoshi Nakamoto
Feb. 14, 2010: I’m sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:37:07 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 04:57:50 AM by TPTB_need_war

I will be making a post later in my day (GMT+7) to make some counter points on this article:

On the Clothing of Emperors: A Rant about 21.co and the Future of Bitcoin Mining

My main points will be:

1. Marginal-cost of electricity and variable seasons of the Bitcoin price market vs. speed of deployment of fixed capital investment (Economics 101 lesson)

2. (Politically obfuscated) goal of >50% control of hashrate to increase profits in side-channels, including but not limited to a near monopoly on setting txn fees.

3. TDP is only limited on cell phones by the mass and/or extent of heat dissipation apparatus?

P.S. I made some comments about the recent downtime of bitcointalk, and I noticed the timing of the takedown was approximately immediately after I wrote my prior jaw-dropping post and my post which solidified some of the essential points of my allegations against 21 Inc.'s business model. I am not totally ruling out the possibility that the the-powers-that-be are scrambling to figure out how to squelch these revelations. A friend of mine has agreed to pass on these revelations to those who can publish them far and wide in the alternative media scene (think Alex Jones and spin offs). It is possible they wanted to view my private messages, if they don't already have them since I turned off email notification and assuming the elite aren't in control of the certificate issuer for the SSL certificate for this site. In any case, they won't learn much from my private messages. They would need to crack Bitmessage instead. OTOH, it is not likely that elite are concerned about the unproven capabilities of some nobody like myself. They have bigger fish to fry and the masses are probably going to fall into the NWO no matter what we all do here.

Also I should add the Larry Summers and Robert Rubin were instrumental in the repeal of Glass-Steagal during the Clinton administration.

Also note I emailed Martin Armstrong about these revelations and he did not print it, even though he is the one who has been harping on Larry Summers and the move to electronic cash. The only reason I can think of for him not writing about this, is because it is blatant evidence of a globalized plan towards a global Technocracy — something which he denies the elite are capable of planning or coordinating on a global scale. Martin claims the elite are fools who can't trade well and need a public backstop so they can gamble with other people's money. He doesn't agree that there is a global coordination amongst the elite with long-range plans for NWO control. Thus this is evidence that either Armstrong is disingenuous (censors to fit his irrational ego) or worse he is in bed with the elite helping to promote globalized "solutions" such as his calls for coordinate political and bond restructuring reforms harmonized with a move to a NWO one-world reserve currency.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:45:57 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 02:14:59 AM by TPTB_need_war

Larry Summers.

Do some research folks.
The world needs a form of money that can resist corruption even by someone like Larry Summers.

It could be the case that we should interpret 21 as an attack on Bitcoin, in which case we'll find out of Bitcoin can be that money or not.

This stance from you is  most welcome. I am pleasantly surprised and very much willing to prove to you in the market whether I am correct or not. I don't want to just blow air here. I want to make sure we have what we want, whether it is Bitcoin or otherwise.

And I feel now there is a slight possibility I am a marked man, so the sooner I release my ideas, the safer for me personally. I am in a mad rush to do so, not only for reasons of personal safety but moreso because the opportunity is so interesting.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:50:18 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 04:26:13 AM by TPTB_need_war

Hi all, long time no see. I've just discovered I developed a sort of addiction to btctalk :-)

I just found out an hidden "gem" in the development section:

"Off-chain anonymous transactions by secure transfer of private keys"

I think the apparent lack of interest is due to the fact that OtherCoin doesn't claim (or is expected to have) a net effect on the Bitcoin price. Its intention is to simply make off-chain truly private transactions possible. As a side effect, it would also make any blockchain transaction analysis useless (since coins could exchange hands offline hundreds or thousands of times without any trace in the blockchain or anywhere else on the Internet). It also removes the one to one mapping between addresses and persons - in the current system, once you've identified who owns a particular address, you can safely assume that any past or future payments sent to that address belong to that person. With OtherCoin in place, an address could effectively be "owned" by hundreds of people, just at different moments in time.

Here the link for the updated white paper:

http://www.othercoin.com/OtherCoin.pdf

I didn't have a chance to look at this in detail, but if the sender knows the private key, then double spends are a concern and the incomplete mitigation (to spend asap) is a timing analysis vector and afaics brings the traceability right back onto the blockchain.

Edit: myself (and I assume smooth and others) have thought deeply about all these sort of schemes and dismissed them. There isn't likely anything new under the sun except for some exotic new crypto that improves upon the Zerocash, Zerocoin, or fully homomorphic schemes. I would like to see a quantum resistant reformulation of Cryptonote.

Untraceability (e.g. when merging change from prior txns) can only be secured mixing of txns on the blockchain. Mixing can be done on the blockchain using an orthogonal protocol such as CoinJoin, but as explained by myself and smooth upthread, CoinJoin is not autonomous, is not immune to being jammed by a determined attacker, and has a user simultaneity requirement that will prevent it from scaling. Darkcoin mitigated the jammability by implementing masternodes which compromise anonymity against a ubiquitous attacker such as the NSA and they were the last time I checked adding some pre-mixing scheme to mitigate the simultaneity issue but that pre-mixing comes at a cost (and I think also a cost to scalability as well). Afaics after much thought and study, onchain mixing such as Cryptonote's one-time ring sigs (or Zerocoin and Zerocash but we pointed out their vulnerabilities upthread) is the only way to achieve anonymity with ledger-based crypto-currency. Note I also pointed out upthread that one-time ring sigs are not sufficient, and we need IP obfuscation as well. I argue that Tor (and likely I2P as well) are not entirely reliable IP obfuscation (argue they are subject to various attacks on the anonymity).

tabnloz
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:48:36 AM

Larry Summers.

Do some research folks.

Didn't know Summers was involved in that.

So it reads like due to the 2008 crisis, DC can't exercise control over the states as their political longevity / security has taken a large hit (struggling with revenue / solvency / unemployment concerns etc).

Weed brings in much needed revenue.

Economic conditions resulting from 2008 also gave rise to Bitcoin.
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:00:39 AM

Where is the problem then bro when you are stating this

" and that means, to me, that fixed supply type assets such as Bitcoin should rise as either a result of further QE, or simply as a safe haven."

i don't view trouble in the traditional financial mkts as a problem; i actually think it will help Bitcoin.  a more widespread Cyprus, if you will.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:43:31 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2015, 08:11:25 AM by TPTB_need_war

Larry Summers.

Do some research folks.

Didn't know Summers was involved in that.

So it reads like due to the 2008 crisis, DC can't exercise control over the states as their political longevity / security has taken a large hit (struggling with revenue / solvency / unemployment concerns etc).

Weed brings in much needed revenue.

Economic conditions resulting from 2008 also gave rise to Bitcoin.

Bitcoin was created by the DEEP STATE as a strategic move to coop existing banking and currency systems in order to drive the move to digital currency and do to this power grab in a obfuscated manner that fools the geeks and turns them into gullible accomplices.

Are you not aware of the $3+ trillion black budget of the DEEP STATE?

Donald Rumsfeld (while he was Secretary of Defense under POTUS junior Bush) announced on the eve of 9/11 that such amount had gone missing from the DoD's budget. Conveniently the next day all the records of the investigation and the investigators were eliminated by the airborne attack on that one specific section of the Pentagon (with of course the alleged leaks of former Vice POTUS Cheney commanding the F-15s to stand down and allow the attack to proceed).

Catherine Austin Fitts (former Asst to the Secretary of HUD, Jack Kemp and former Wall Street insider) has written extensively about the Black Budget at her http://solari.com

Bill Moyers did a TV documentary on the DEEP STATE.

Armstrong has a letter from the SEC confirming that all the tape recordings he had of the bankster manipulations were destroyed at the World Trade Center towers on 9/11.

Etc.. The evidence weaves a story.

Control over the drug trade is not about funding as much as it is about corrupting other officials, governments, and societies. It is one element in a full spectrum matrix of power and control.

I can see they are trying to take this forum down again. Keep getting "Bad Gateway" which is what happened right before it went down a few days ago.

Edit: a very smart friend of mind relates to me that a Soros foundation was contributing money to the campaign to legalize marijuana in Colorado that was eventually successful. And notes that the-powers-that-be have objectives to simultaneously both restrict and promote drugs. They promote them because a population in a stupor is less resistant to erosion of freedoms and quite dependent in any collapse scenario. They restrict drugs because this gives them legal control over those individuals they've promoted to use and traffic drugs.

Note that legalizing marijuana is also synonymous with agreeing that plants should be regulated by the State. Otherwise, why is it necessary to legalize use of a plant? You see the-powers-that-be are playing game with you, regulating you at the Federal level unconstitutionally then getting you to pass laws at the State level to admit their unconstitutional Federal laws are the law, thus enslaving yourselves by bringing plants under the prevue (jurisdiction) of law.

Simpleton thinking falls for the ploy that legalizing MJ is any form of increasing freedom. Rockefeller's foundations and NGOs were instrumental in funding everything from 1960s activism, to feminism, to environmentalism.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:43:50 AM

Poignant blog posts from Armstrong (yet he continues to ignore the information about Larry Summer's "21 Inc"):

Kiss your Pension Fund Good-Bye:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30875

Gold – China – Here We Go Again:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30779

Jean-Claude Juncker is creating a Political EU Commission – Non-Politicians Get Out:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/24215

Dutch TV Discusses Eliminating Cash:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30885

The Secret Meeting in London to End Cash:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30862

Cashless Transactions Exceed Cash Transactions in Britain:
http://armstrongeconomics.com/archives/30811

hdbuck
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:22:31 AM

@TPTB_need_war: man, this is it. nice insights.

but you reckon bitcoin is going nowhere but up, right? Since it is all planned.

edit: im actually struggling to post in this forum. or is it only this thread?! bad gateway. ^^
thezerg
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 01:19:37 PM

Any network engineers on here?  I have been thinking that Bitcoin could help solve the network neutrality problem: that is, the problem where telecom operators and customers would benefit from dynamically created differentiated service flows (for non network engineers that means you stream a movie from Netflix and get more bandwidth for the duration of the movie), but ONLY if the telecom operator cannot preferentially enable some service providers and not others.  Otherwise, the operator can and will harm innovation by preferring incumbent or in-house services.

The idea is to create a pseudo-anonymous market for differentiated service flows...

http://effluviaofascatteredmind.blogspot.com/2015/05/network-neutrality-and-bitcoin.html
cypherdoc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:18:57 PM

Oh Lordy:

Pages: « 1 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 [1238] 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 ... 1557 »
  Print  

Jump to: